Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Elyx's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Elyx's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Elyx's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by King Elyx 26th June 2015, 12:38 pm

Elyx had recieved a letter from the woman that made it all possible for him too even be where he was. Without her being in his life, he would still be crying himsel to sleep every night. He would not be fit to be in Black Rose, he would have never found Ignite, he would never be as happy as he normally is, nothing would have been possible. He would never have forgotten about Shadelle or try to not avenge Adrelissa by killing people if it were not for Nimpha. Nimpha was a Treasure Hunter who turned out to be 23 years old, 5 years older than Elyx was. She was always bright, smart, and got the proper amount of sleep she could get. She even has a cute little pet carbuncle named Ruby, who turned out to be a lot more powerful than he looked. Elyx could relate to that, Ignite herself was a beast of mass destruction herself, Ruby and her in a fight might be legendary. Still, if he brought her along, he might have broken the rule that Nimpha gave to him. The letter stated to meet where the both of them first met by this time in the Rose Gardens, alone preferably. The violinist had plenty of trust in the treasure hunter, so he did not bright Ignite with him. In fact, he left his armor and most of his magic items behind in his house. It turned out, the only thing that he brought with him was just his Violin.

She probably has to talk to me about something. Hopefully something awesome, I could use another item. But like hell I am going to be wiping my memories of Fiore. Elyx explained as he smiled. By the stream, Nimpha was sitting on top of a rock, her legs swinging over the edge and a smile plastered onto her face as usual. Ruby was yipping happily as he came up to Elyx and ended up in his palms. Elyx! You came! Yay! Nimpha exclaimed, greeting the boy, happy as usual.

Nimpha:

Ruby:

Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on 27th June 2015, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Elyx's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Elyx's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 9:36 am

Nimpha jumped off of the rock where she was sitting on, her blade being the Jeweled Raptor, A weapon with a sadly simple name, but it might be even stronger than Knight Iris if the both of the blades were compared together in combat. then again, Nimpha always believed it's based on the type of person behind the blades, not the blades that they both had. Which is clearly why prices are placed on Mystic Knight Iris and the Training Blades back in Shadelle. Hiya Nimpha, how are you doing with your treasure hunting? Elyx asked before Nimpha placed an even bigger smile onto her face. It was nice to see how she could just answer with that smile alone. The reason why I wanted you here is because when I took many of your memories away, I noticed you had Dark Lerale Magic. That is deadly magic you were not able to handle when I first met you. Nimpha explained before she scanned the boy from top to bottom. She then nodded to herself once, confirming something with her mind it seemed. She then looked in her Knapsack before pulling out a magazine, flipping it to a page before showing a picture of him on it. According to Fiore, you are a B ranking mage who earned the position of Rising Star, I would say you are more than capable of learning a secondary magic.

Nimpha, I would prefer not to learn dark magic. Elyx explained as he looked downwards, remembering the spells he used to know with Dark Lerale magic. Nimpha still kept her plastered smile on her face as she quickly answered him. I took the time to mess with it to suit your needs Elyx. I did a few changes to it, now I made them Wind Make Magic for you. Nimpha explained, and now Elyx was interested.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Elyx's Secondary Magic Training [Private] Empty Re: Elyx's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 9:54 am

Wind Make Magic? No way, you're lying! Elyx exclaimed, his voice clearly not wanting it to be a lie. It was something that he admired Wind Make Magic would allow him to create objects out of wind. Would he be able to solidify them though? Nimpha patted Elyx head like a child, even though he just legally became an adult, and his proving of worth to the Magic Council also proved his child side off. He still let himself be pet though, Nimpha was just a nice person, and it did not even hurt when she did it it. Well, Maybe I should call it Wind Adaption magic, it's more like controlling all of the other elements. It's not easy to beat Earth or Fire for you now is it, that's what these spells I made are designed to do. The Treasure hunter explained as she pulled a flute out of her pocket, it seemed like she was able to steal from Shadelle as well. What ranking would she be considered? Probably an S rank wizard, possibly SS. That would be as strong as Kakuma! That... Is an interesting thought though. Even if Elyx were to become S rank, he would not be as strong as the wolf at all. Maybe with Ignite he would, but not by himself.

Wind Adaption magic? All right, enlighten me on how you want me to learn. These are new spells after all, I need to start low. Any D ranking spells for me to learn? Elyx explained as he placed his Violin up, ready for Nimpha to make a command or possibly a random attack. The Treasure hunter began to play the flute, casting out the spell. for once, the wind was suddenly changing because of someone that was not him. This was perfect, Nimpha was mastering Lerale Magic and she was not even born in the tribe!
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 10:48 am

As Nimpha began to play the flute, the wind began to blow around her, then she looked up to Elyx with her eyes ready. This is Wind Awakened Capture. Nimpha explained before Elyx began to play a D rank spell, this spell he prepared was Wind Lerale Stream of Quintus. The accuracy was on point, the Stream of wind was shot with huge amounts of force for a D rank spell. The boy has shown mastery for such a small spell, it barely took out any magic power in his body. Wind Lerale, Stream of Quintus! Elyx exclaimed as he shot the string of wind towards Nimpha, the boy going all out. It was a D rank magic spell vs another D rank magic spell. All of a sudden, the Quintus began to lose control, and soon, Elyx could no longer move it. When Elyx looked up, there seemed to be a container of wind in front of Nimpha. She placed her hands on the wind container, and he noticed that the wind felt solid in her arms. So it was sort of like Wind Make Magic! Elyx walked up to the Treasure Hunter to see how she was doing that, and if it was truly a solid she was holding in her hands. The curious boy walked alongside Ruby to see what was in her hands, and it turned out to be a jar with Quintus inside.

I literally caught your magic in a jar. I can really do anything with it if I wanted to, study it, examine it, or if I release it, I can send it back flying to you. It's a cool technique against anyone. This is a weak spell though, you won't completely catch C rank spells, and anything higher, sure, it will get captured, but you will take full damage anyways. Nimpha explained as she looked to Elyx and handed him the jar. Study the jar, then try to make it.

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 11:03 am

Just look at it, then think of a jar. Try to use your imagination. Nimpha explained as she tilted her head to the side, a hopefully grin on her face. Ruby jumped up onto her shoulder happily as she did this, the two of them were so happy together. Even when not together they would hold a bright smile. Elyx snickered a little bit before walking away from the both of them. He still had his Violin between his shoulder and his head as well, then looked up to his opponents, who were ready to send some magic his way. He began to play, letting as much of his imagination free while he casted out this spell. The jar seemed a little bit messy when he formed it though, he was playing in tune, but his imagination might have been a little bit off. The jar was still set the way it was anyways, so he might as well have brought out as much of it as he could. Wind Make Awakened: Capture! Elyx exclaimed, still playing his Violin in order to continue this spell, regardless of how terrible it may seem. The jar was ready. Nimpha shot a fireball from her palms, hopefully it was a D rank spell. The jar began to create wind to suck in the fireball, it was a rather rough catch, but the fireball went in at least. The problem was, however, the fireball shattered the jar when it made contact, instantly showing that the spell had failed. Little flames on the ground began, Elyx stepping on them so there would be no forest fire. Awww! Come on! Think Elyx! Be creative! You need to think like a kid! Be the kid you are! We have to try again, I can't let you on the battlefield like that. Nimpha exclaimed as she put her hands in a Fireball forming formation. Elyx had better get ready, whether he wanted to reset or not.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 12:00 pm

Elyx this time tried to think about a jar like last time. However Nimpha's words struck him hard. Think like a kid, think like a kid, think like a kid. What would a kid think about when they see a jar? Well, Elyx was currently thinking about an empty glass jar. He then had an idea, he thought about a jar with a fireball inside of it, just like he intended. This method would be a good idea, but for it to work, he would have to predict the magic of every attack that would come. He knew this would work since he knew what Nimpha was going to do. Then again, he would have to think about why he would have even needed this spell in the first place. He would need it to sto attacks, get information then throw it back right? But if he needed the information to catch it, why would he need to catch it? The thing was, he did not have the information of every on earth ever, so for this to be the way to form the jar was not likely. Elyx tried to do it anyways as he formed another jar with his violin, it looked even worse than before, but maybe that was the point. Nimpha put out a palm and shot another D rank fireball towards him, the jar not even sucking in the fireball into itself. The jar instantly shattered upon impact, then Elyx shuttered as he jumped back to avoid the small explosion. Elyyyyyyx! Come on! Kids like to think happy! Lucky! Barely anything messes with them! Happy thoughts! Happy Happy Happy! Nimpha exclaimed as she looked back towards Elyx and placed her hands on her hips. Yu know how to smile and think happy, so do it! Pleeeeease?
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 12:15 pm

The boy was searching his brain as hard as he could, but nothing was applying to what Nimpha wanted from him. This was hard for him, and it was just a D ranking spell. What would make a kid happy that would relate to a jar? What the hell would fit that description? The boy was racking his brain until he finally found his answer hiding under his bed. There was one thing that kids loved the most about cookies. He placed a smile on his face as he began to play his violin once again. This time, he placed his hands gently so he could perfect it, then cleared his mind of everything but the one thing he knew Nimpha wanted from him. This was not going to be hard at all, he loved it as a child, just like any child. This one thing made him smile as well, it made him happy to go on raids just to get the jar. It was not the jar itself that made him happy, but what was in it rather. It is supposed to be like the fridge and people. No matter how rusty it may be, how old it is or if it were just there recently in your life, it was always on the inside that counted. The boy smiled as the strings were slowly but surely connecting to each other, the wind beginning to take form of a cylinder, nothing like a mess, but just a pure swirling cylinder with enough space to pack in a fireball that Nimpha had. Elyx looked up to her once again before nodding his head, a smile on his face with competition rather than just blank happiness. This was going to be the last shot at getting this spell correct. If it was right, this would be the first non Lerale spell he has ever been taught.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 1:44 pm

Fire Make Magic, Flaming Fist! Nimpha exclaimed, shooting not a fireball from her hand, but a fist shaped object of fire. The fist headed straight towards Elyx, the jar beginning to suck up the fist. This time, Elyx found it to be a C rank spell. That was not fair, but he had to deal with it now. The boy increased his magic power into the spell to make it use more wind for the capture. The fist was resisting heavily, seeming to be in place, but that was because it was evenly matched with the wind capture. The D rank spells was actually facing off against a C rank spell. Awakened magic this was called? Nimpha must have been a master hunter to create her own Wind mage. It was even more amazing since she was a fire mage, sort of like Ignite, but he would imagine Nimpha to be way stronger than the She Phoenix. Finally, after the struggle, Elyx was able to line up the jar with the fire fist, and the fist lead itself into the trap. When the fist got in the jar, the jar closed itself tight as the fist violently tried to escape, but there was no hope for it now that it was caught. I caught it Nimpha! I caught it! Elyx exclaimed happily, the thoughts he thought of worked. He remembered when he was a small kid on how he would always go on raids for a jar of chocolate Nea would leave for dessert. Just like every other kid, he would always go on high top kill operations to sneak a few before it was time for dinner. these chocolates were in a jar. Instead, he thought of cookies like every other kid, and the memories on continued to grow sweeter and sweeter until eventually, he had an imagination.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 2:05 pm

YAY! You did it! Nimpha exclaimed happily as she ran up to Elyx and looked at the hand of fire in the jar. It was trapped and Elyx could examine it if he wanted to. Too bad he did not want to though, so he decided to release the hand, only to figure out that with his hands, he can control the direction of where the hand could go. Sadly, since he was not prepared for it, the boy could not control where the hand was going to go in time. It fell onto the ground and shattered to pieces when it did. The hand! I did not know I could control it as if it were my own magic! When did you not tell me this Nimpha!? Elyx exclaimed as he fell onto his knees, or at least tried to, but halfway there, the hand of the treasure hunter gripped the back of his shirt so he hung like a puppet. Elyx hung his head down, it would have been amazing to control fire magic like that, maybe he should have looked for a mage who could teach him magic like that. Then again, Rose Petal Orb flowers on the ground would not be working out to well with fire magic since he might just burn them. He was having a hard time with this since Ignite was there with him, and she was just pure fire with every step that she took. Because Elyx it doesn't matter. What does though is that you know now. Now how about I teach you a more powerful spell eh? Nimpha explained as she put the boy back up onto his feet and held him by the shoulders as if she were talking to a little kid. I think you are going to like this Awakening Spell a lot more. It will be useful to you in combat in my opinion. We are going to raise the training by a notch, this next spell is a rank C spell.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 27th June 2015, 2:59 pm

So that spell alone is able to capture many sorts of magic. Any type if you are able to take the damage, but it will completely absorb any projectile magic regardless. If I do it perfectly, otherwise, it's power will probably shatter the wind jar. Elyx explained to himself before raising his head up to Nimpha, who closed her eyes and nodded her head. She lips curved even higher, showing an even brighter side of her. Elyx could not help but laugh a little bit before he then backed up, letting her and Ruby go. Before she pulled off her next magic trick, she had to look for the flute in her knapsack. You are right! Now this spell will keep many people off of you for a while, brutal attackers who like to fight close combat against you. Nimpha said as she began to back away from Elyx. Ruby quickly zipped over to the treasure hunter and jumped onto her shoulder happily. Nimpha got the Ruby beast off of that shoulder though before it could get there however and caught him instead. The beast licked her face happily like a dog, distracting her from actually getting the item she needed. Elyx laughed a little as the treasure hunter was trying to get Ruby off without hurting him. After a few more seconds of struggling, she finally got him off of her and looked through the knapsack to get the Lerale Flute. Where did she even get that thing anyways, the security is tight and the land of Shadelle was not going to like the fact that something was stolen. Elyx can imagine Rain trying to choke Nimpha, then again, he could imagine Nimpha doing the same thing, except her smile is taunting. That would be an embarrassing downfall for someone, good thing he was on her side rather than Shadelles.

Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on 30th June 2015, 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 11:26 am

Elyx waited for the move to be carried out, this time, Nimpha had her flute played just in tune. A traveler needs to know how to entertain themselves when they are bored. To be left bored can make one go insane, and that was a terrible thing to go through. The boy braced himself for the next Awakened spell to come up, only for him to be surprised when the wind was not moving at a brash rate that would normally occur when one carries out an attack spell. Wind had a special flow when it came to attacking, but it had a soft and gentle one when it came to playing support, even defense sometimes. The wind was swaying, sure, but it was not becoming a violent sort of flow that Wind would have when it wants to carry out an attack. Elyx loosened his muscles a little bit, but his hands remained on both items. He did not hold them up to his neck however, the Violin bow swayed forward and back slowly in his right hand, the violin remained parallel to the ground with his left hand. Nimpha then began to form a small wall in front of her. But not just the front, soon, it began to spread around her like a cylinder. Soon, it became a solidified sort of wind that was able to block out many attacks. Still though, the wind did not seem entirely solid. For one thing, Wind Lerale Eye was able to locate no weak point in it, solids always had one, gases have a 50 50 chance of having a weak point or not. This might have still been air… C rank shields are not effective at all last he checked. What was Nimpha up to? Elyx just waited for his next command.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 12:28 pm

With the spell made, Nimpha began to run away, but before she did, she had quite a sly smile on her face before she quickly shot a fireball from her right palm towards him. The shield was still around her, but he was quite sure that he was able to break through it easily. There was something odd about it though, the wind was moving, regardless of how much it seemed to be still. It had to be if Nimpha was able to run alongside it. Elyx quickly played out his D rank Awakened spell to quickly capture the Fireball spell sent his way, then went on full pursuit of Nimpha to return the favor back to her. He had to depend on one hand since the other one was carrying the jar. When Elyx drops his Violin, it instantly shatters into the air and returns into his knapsack before he placed his hands on the jar. He chose to use his right hand to carry the jar since he is actually left-handed instead of most people. Well, he trained himself to use his right hand, he did not have a true dominant hand anymore, but naturally, he was a leftie. The boy noticed that Nimpha was right next to him, but in the trees while he was on the ground. The boy jumped and hit his boot against the tree before using that boot to shove his body into the air, his right hand extended upwards in order to catch the tree branch right above him. When his eyes shifted forward, he saw Nimpha already jumping from tree to tree. The violinist decided to swing his body forward, then back, then forward, and so on, just until he gained enough swinging to let go and swing his way to the next branch, the jar ready for release.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 12:43 pm

The boy and the treasure hunter were both on a huge chase through the trees. Elyx was willing to do anything to pay her back for the attack that she had done for fun. Maybe a little bit of interest will be applied as well, but that will have to wait until revenge was served hot and ready. the boy continued swinging until he put enough power into one of the jumps so that he could place his feet onto one of the barky branches. From here, he saw that he was quite behind the treasure hunter. That was no surprise, and experienced treasure hunter jumping on branches wold be way faster than a comforted violinist who was so used to comfort of running, who was just swinging with arm as well and a bit of his attention was caught onto the jar. This learning actually was very effective, Elyx for once actually had to think his moves out and if he messed up, he might put himself in a bit of danger. Elyx then saw Ruby come after him from the front, who tried to get in the boys way, but Elyx quickly learned a new technique that could get any small the to move out of the way. The boy punted Ruby into his grip before dropping off Ruby in a different branch. A little mean of a tactics, but every well effective, and he could have punted the jeweled beast to the moon with all of the power behind his foot anyways. Finally, Elyx caught up to Nimpha, who had no idea he was behind her, thinking she had lost him. The boy released the fireball in the jar towards Nimpha, and it almost struck her until all of a sudden, the fireball saw sent around Nimpha and flew right in front of her, not a single wound mark on her.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 12:53 pm

The treasure hunter quickly pulled out her sword and slashed downward onto the root of the branch, causing her to fall down towards the ground. Elyx was not going to let her escape that easily, he jumped down towards the ground so that he would meet her face to face. He wanted to know what the spell was and how it just did what it did to the fireball as well. Nimpha still kept a smile on her face before Elyx realized she was not looking at him, but Ruby, who just so happened to be behind the violinist. He was still happy, despite the soft punt that the boy had done to the jeweled beast. Nimpha did teach him well, it almost made Elyx laugh a little bit, but he managed to keep his grin on his face as he looked at the almost clear shield around her body. The spell was still active, and possibly at full speed as well. Talk about persistent. Silly Elyx, I used that D rank Fireball for a reason. This is C rank spell, Wind Make Awakened: Spiral Shield. It's a defense spell. Nimpha explained as she placed her hand on the boys head and ruffled his hair playfully. The violinist laughed a little bit as he resisted and jumped backwards to avoid any more hair ruffling. The wind around me is swirling, if you were to poke me right now, you hand would be rejected as the wind spins it around me. Same for fireballs, or any projectile attack rather. It takes two C rank hits to actually shatter this spell, and it lasts for a fairly good while as well. The violinist had a few concerns about what the treasure hunter just told him. Two C rank hits? B rank mages and higher would have no problem dealing with that.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 1:07 pm

Wait a second Nimpha. This can only take 2 C rank hits, anyone of my rank or higher can instantly shatter this spell then. Why should I use it in war or similar? Elyx asked as he crossed his arms and tried to poke Nimpha, but his hand was instantly rejected by the wind and pushed back. It was truly a good wind if he were facing off against C rank mages or lower, but he doesn't get into fights with them for good reasons. One, they know better, two, he does not bully the ones of lower ranks. If they ask him to fight, which has not happened yet last time he check, then he would take it gladly. The treasure hunter leaned her back forward and placed her hands on her knees to look at the boy as if he were a little kid. No matter how old he was, he would only be a child in her eyes, even when they were only five years apart. Think Elyx, if the wind is swirling, B and A rank spells could hardly make direct hits. And even when they could, you are a moving target as well, their spells might just hit the edge of the cylinder with your speed. Nimpha explained before she quickly snapped her finger as she continued to explain. Then you can take account the fact that the wind swirls, making the attack only scratch the barrier. Users would have a hard time breaking a C rank spell, pretty nice how even some of the weaker spells can help you against B ranks and possibly some A ranks if their magic is not effective against wind. From there, Nimpha pointed towards the boy, which was a clear sign that she wanted something out of him. The boy was able to figure it out before she could even open her mouth. Tell me how I should make the spell.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 2:06 pm

I designed this magic to be based on two elements Elyx. One if clearly wind. The other one is imagination. Now, you can be a kid again if you would like, but I personally do not see any way a child would like a swirling wind barrier. Nimpha said as she tilted her head to the side, a curious facial expressions showing, even her mouth was neutral for a small moment. Elyx in the meantime had other questions. So this spell will last with me and run alongside with me as well? No matter how fast I run? Elyx asked, hoping that his dream would come true. Magic that could catch up with his speeds, it was like he was in heaven for a few seconds. If this shield really could protect him for a long while, he can apply Leviathan Iris and Cassies Over shield. If he does, it would take 7 hits in order to break through all of his defenses. Wow... That's amazing. His few seconds oh heaven were easily cut off by Nimphas cheery yet somewhat annoying voice, it was mainly annoying because it was really loud, he could sometimes barely even think with it around. Exactly, keep running and you'll be avoiding bullets just fine. Now I want you to try it. Again, imagination... Just let yourself be a kid. Nimpha explained as she pulled out a set of fire arrows into her palms. Elyx had to be careful with how he was going to do next. He could not mess up, or he might end up taking an arrow to the chest. This move was like a slower version of Cyclone, except he was allowed to move in it and he does not have to worry about taking any damage, or heavy damage rather.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 2:52 pm

Elyx began to breathe slowly so that his mind could relax after the rush it just went through when he was chasing the treasure hunter through the trees. It was pumping hard since he was not used to that sort of chase, but once it cooled down, he was able to focus on his thoughts again. A cylinder of wind is not something a child would like to think of whenever they are down or just simply bored. What else would a child think of when they thinking of a cylinder? Wait, no, there was one other answer to this puzzle. It may be a long shot, but it was definitely one that he should consider trying if he wanted to at least make sure there was enough wind to block the blow. He played the same song that he did if he wanted to bring out Wind Lerale cyclone, except he negated all of the wind that would try to spin around crazily. Instead, he tried to master the Make part of the spell in order to slowly create a spinning barrier of wind. Did it have to be a cylinder that a child liked? What about the name? Elyx decided to imagine something with a swirl, a lollipop in his case. Lollipops always had fun little swirls, so if the boy thought of one, he could mold his imagination to fit in this sort of way. The child like mind of his was working again, he remembered when he could have done this so easily when he first came to Fiore, only for his life to all of a sudden make him much more responsible of a man and become a better mage as well, losing his child like mind and forming his own adult kid of mind.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 28th June 2015, 4:13 pm

Wind Lerale! Wait, no, Wind Make Awakened: Spiral Shield! Elyx exclaimed as the spiral of wind began to form. His wind began to spin, and Nimpha watched with a smile on her face as she placed out her hand,, the arrows all spinning. With a flick of the wrist, more arrows began to appear, now Elyx was a bit scared, he was not sure if he was able to perfect this barrier. Was Nimpha so sure about this? Regardless, she continued to flick her wrist easily, bringing out the arrows of fire before she crunched her hand into a palm before releasing the fist, sending all of the arrows towards Elyx. The boy let go of the violin and closed his eyes as the arrows came, his confidence in his plan quickly lowering. As all of the fire arrows came for the boy, the quickly darted around the cyclone spiral of wind instantly, not a single scratch of damage shown onto the barrier of wind. Elyx opened up his eyes once again to see what the spiral had done to protect him from the danger of the fire arrows. The Violinist turned his back towards the grounded fire arrows and his eyes shot wide open as they all missed. Examining his body again, he noticed nothing had happened to his body, not a single burn wound. Nimpha had her smile on her face, not a single word popping out of her mouth yet. The barrier quickly began to die down due to the lack of music, but the boy was proud of himself for learning another Awakened spell. He too also felt like he had woken up his true defensive powers. He no longer had to play by the rules of creating many supports and defenses, it was all in this secondary set of magics.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 5:56 am

You did it! See!? All you need to do is think like a child and you get this powerful magic. It makes me happy to use it! Nimpha exclaimed happily as she placed both of her hands together, the wrists clicking before the hands decided to go out once again, showing her child like happiness as well. Eyx could do nothing but chuckle a little bit, it was funny to see how her magic was designed on being happy. The key to happiness was thinking like a kid, and that was what she based this magic off of. Now he understood why Nimpha wanted him to learn this sort of magic, it was to make him happy in whatever he does, including fights like this current one. He liked the way the treasure hunter thought of how magic should be. The question was, how powerful was she? The spells that she casted, she was able to cast them out with such ease and mastery at the same time, more than Elyx could show at the current moment. She could not be an A rank mage, Elyx was just that close to getting that high in the ratings of A rank mages. His power was that of an A rank wizard, just not his spells. He was about to learn a few new ones after these sets of spells, then create a signature spell that everyone keeps talking about. In Elyxs opinion, it seemed like a load of trash to him, such a simple spell being his signature one? And for what actual purpose? It's not like the spell would get any stronger. Whatever the case though a free spell was a free spell, and Nimpha would probably tell him to take it gladly and be happy that there is someone willing to even give you this sort of chance in combat.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 6:14 am

Hey Nimpha, if you do not mind me asking, what ranking would you be? I mean, iff you have much info on the guilds and all of that, if you could evaluate yourself, what ranking would you be? Elyx asked as he tilted his head to the side, very much curious. The Treasure hunter let out a sigh before stretching her arms up into the air. her knuckles cracking as she did it. Ruby quickly jumped onto her outstretched hands and bounced on them, causing her to fall back clumsily and hit the ground with a thud. They both had their own funny moments as well, they were not some sort of elite who did not know how to have fun. Elyx always knew the Nimpha was full well fun, just not one to end up poking fun at herself. Then again, it was expected, she was happy even when she was not even supposed to be. Oh how Elyx pitied the ones who have a funeral around with her in it. Heh, it's been a while since I have been in a guild. If I had to take my very best guess... I would probably say that currently, I would be SS. I left the guilds when I was S ranked. Nimpha explained as she quickly got back up onto her feet by rolling. The treasure hunter then tilted her head to the side, about to ask what rank he was, then remembered that he was a Rising Star. Seeing his mastery over C and D rank spells, there was only one thing left that he could have been in the guilds. And he only planned to become much better as well. All right, so we have learned or I have if you want to be that way, a D rank and a C rank spell. But what about one that is currently my rank? You know, a B rank spell. Elyx asked as he placed his head to the side, waiting for the treasure hunters answer. Now this is where a spell would be of real use.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 6:35 am

This next spell is actually going to be a recovery spell. This means it heals your health. I think you are going to like it since it is based on wind attacking as well. Nimpha explained as she quickly flicked her hand into her knapsack to get, her flute it seemed, but it turned out that she pulled out a sword instead. Interesting, he just so happened to have a sword, two of them, so he might have just been lucky, but if she keeps on adding conditions, this may be an impossible spell for him to cast. Spells that are designed for one person and one person only are not able to be passed down or taught, naturally or other. The boy tilted his head to the side as she put out her other hand, not the one with the sword. All of a sudden, before the violinist was able to stop it, Nimpha sliced her blade sideways against her other arm, causing her arm to bleed. The treasure hunter winced at the pain, and Elyx did not take that too well. Nimpha! What the hell do you think you are doing!? Elyx exclaimed, ready to use Calm Meadows to patch up her wound, but she put her hand out towards him, her palm facing him preventing him from running any further towards her. It took every ounce of willpower to obey the treasure hunter, her arm was bleeding from a sword wound that she caused onto herself. Then he remembered something about what she had said to him. This spell was a remedy spell, she had no wounds at all before, the fireball did not hit at all. Did she seriously create a wound so that Elyx could understand what the spell was going to do? That was extreme... Just way too extreme...
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 6:53 am

Nimpha suddenly put the sword back into the knapsack before pulling out the next instrument, a Flute. The same Lerale flute used to teach him how to do the other two spells, now it was time to add onto that skill slot. The boy watched as Nimpha began to play her next song. This one was more calm and mellow, the Calm Meadows did not need to be used with the way the wind flowed. Elyx wondered if the air itself would remedy the wound, but that alone would be impossible based on what Elyx had read and studied about his own wind magic. It was just not something that was meant to be. Then again, the treasure hunter made these spells on her own, and if she was a SS ranked mage, maybe she had the ability to do just that, make wind the remedy to severe cuts like the one that she was now. The winds continued to flow towards the flute until a visible barrier of wind was created, but it was so thin that Elyx was so sure that even a D rank spell could go right through it. What kind of B rank spell would that be? Elyx looked over by leaning his body over to the left to examine the wound, it was still there for some reason. What was Nimpha trying to get at? This spell was not proving anything to him. Wind Make Awakened: Healing Sphere Nimpha said to Elyx all of a sudden before she disappeared into a pillar of fire. It all happened so fast, yet he was able to sense the magic flow of Nimpha nearby. She was fast though, the magic was blurring when he thought he caught onto her patterns. The traces of magic were not leaving though, Nimpha was still around.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 7:08 am

All of a sudden, Elyx felt a giant gust of wind hit him from behind, causing him to fly towards a tree and hit it with a huge knock. Nimpha then reappeared with no bloody arm wound caused a few minutes ago. The violinist fell onto the ground, his eyes closed as a tree mark was left of his body. The boy tried opening his eyes, the vision blurry, but he saw plenty of pink hair from below, Nimpha was right above him. Are you ok!? Sorry sorry! Sometimes I don't know my own strength, I swear! The treasure hunter exclaimed, as if it were a good excuse. Well, at least it beat not saying sorry at all. The boy tried his best to hold out his hand, then Nimpha took it and pulled him back up onto his feet. Once she let go of him, he stumbled a little bit as he tried to regain his composure. Ow... Man that hurt Nimpha. Elyx explained as he held onto his head. He did not know that it would only take one hit for him to end up in the current painful state he was in. Nimpha in the meantime had concern and sincere apology in her voice. I'm really Sorry Elyx. If you want, I can stop doing this. The treasure hunter offered, in which the boy shot his eyes wide open. How was he going to refuse learning this sort of magic? Speaking of which, how was the wound that Nimpha caused doing? Was it healed in any sort of way? The boy tilted his head to the side as he tried to look at the wound. He then pointed to the side of Nimpha, where the arm was located. What about the spell? What is it supposed to do about the remedy? And why did you even hit me in the first place? The boy asked with much more question than he let off, especially about the part when she shot him with a huge amount of wind.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 7:37 am

Nimpha looked at her arm and gave off another warming smile. It was just way too often that she gave it off, but not once has it failed to soothe. The treasure hunter put up her aarm with much victory behind the thrust. It's all better now Elyx. This is because of the spell! You see, this spell is a barrier that sort of acts like a damage barrier. Whenever I inflict damage to someone via Wind Magic, it instantly heals their health by half of the damage inflicted. Pretty cool huh. With just two hits, I could heal enough equal to the damage of one of the his I gave. Nimpha explained as she smiled and put her arm in front of Elyx's face. He noticed that the barrier was still there for healing purposes still. The violinist was amazed with what this spell was able to do, and that was a B ranking spell as well. If he were ale to master it, he would be able to have long moments of healing whenever he needed it. He would not have to rely on Calm Meadows alone now, he no longer would have to make a choice. And all he would have to do is learn it right now, Nimpha was right there after all. This time, all he needed to do was focus his thoughts on his child like images. What would a child like to think about when they think about a barrier that heals. Wait... Healing. Children like to run around and they just tend to trip a lot. Band-aids to heal the wounds. That was all he would have to think about! The nuturing... Mother... Oh the memories. Elyx had a fake one, not a real one. Well, he would have loved her the same if she told him the truth, he was always different from the others anyways, why could she not see that and tell him?
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 29th June 2015, 7:50 am

All right! Lets do this! Elyx exclaimed as his thoughts were just making him sad, but before he did, Nimpha tilted her head to the side. She was able to catch up on him and how he was feeling, but he was not willing to let her find out any more on him. He quickly closed his eyes and played the violin to prevent her sight or voice from entering him. Instead, he put his thoughts on the Band-aids and the medicine as well as the caring mother or father that wuld always be there. He would see a child crying for a scrape on their knee, and then Elyx could feel a pang of sadness hit him a little bit. This followed up by the second memory of the parent coming up with a piece of candy allows another pang hit him once again. The barrier was being created perfectly, the kids, they were so lucky to have parents that told them the truth, everything will be all right, I'll be there for you no matter what, all those sort of things. And here was Elyx, who never heard of those things in life either. Finally, the barrier was made, and Elyx opened his eyes once again, only to jump back a little as Nimpha was standing right in front of him, worry in her eyes. Do not think you can hide anything from me. Nimpha said with a sheepish smile on her face, she was just concerned for him after all. Memories hurt sometime Elyx, maybe because of choices that you regret or just happened on their own. But you need to learn to control them as well, if you break down in front of the enemy, they will use your emotions to your advantage. And once they do... I'm sorry...

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:54 am