Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Upper Echelon

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Upper Echelon Empty The Upper Echelon

Post by Cecile 17th June 2015, 2:33 am

The Upper Echelon Paintings%20castles%20garden%20people%20mansion%20thomas%20kinkade%201920x1200%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_100

It wasn't often that the rich and powerful of Fiore and beyond gathered, but when they do. No expense was to much, well at least not when you'd carried the name and fortune of the Crawford family. Not of the richest and most prominent families in Fiore. And mostly known for there trademarked taste in the flamboyant and extravagance. And Harrigans brother, Hadrian Crawford was the perfect example of that very taste.

With a taste for richness, that surpassed every other member of their family he was off course the perfect host for such a large gathering. A man who would go out of his way to even inspect the cherry upon the small cakes, that were there to indulge the guests. It was a remarkable skill, one that even could be respected in some regard. If only he wouldn't use it for the parties and other mundane stuff rich people did. But that being said, Hadrian still wasn't someone to be underestimated. After all not many had the power of calling out the rich and powerful in the world for just a mere get-together, and actually managed to get most of them come.

At this ballroom party, was also Harrigan. The second oldest brother in their family tree, and who like all his other siblings despised his own direct kin. It was the fatal flaw in their family, they had grown up cold and distrustful of each other. Trying to earn 'fathers' approval, by pushing themselves beyond their own limits, in knowledge, strength and power. But none never really managed to earn that very approval, especially Harrigan. Who could be considered the black sheep of the family in his own way. The guild master of one of the darkest of guilds, a man who went out of his way to take revenge on the woman who betrayed him once.

With a sigh, he stared down from a balcony to the large and spacious ballroom. That slowly started to fill with guests. One wearing even a more flamboyant outfit then the other. It was without a doubt an impressive sight, an achievement that not many could accomplish. Yet it was only at this that his younger brother really excelled.

'Oh my! Harri! What a splendid surprise'

Pulling him out of his own chain of thought, was the malicious and feminine voice of his sister. Who above all made always sure to belittle everyone and everything, just so that it appears that she was asserting her own dominance above others. It was spiteful really, but honestly you couldn't blame her for being raised that way.

'Minerva... A pleasure as always' he responded with the same disrespect, while turning around to face her. 'I see that you are doing well'

Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 45000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire-Make
    Second Skill: Takeover: Satan Soul
    Third Skill:

The Upper Echelon Empty Re: The Upper Echelon

Post by Yugi-Sempai 17th June 2015, 3:20 am

Girls, lots of them. They passed Yugi in every direction, as a piano played quite the thrilling jazz like riff. Waiters with different cheeses, all in perfect tuxedos moved too and fro as people having a good ol' time, courtesy of the Crawford Family.

Hadrian. He was Harrigan's brother. Both of them were Harland's kids. The same Harland who was friends with Yugi's parents and taught Yugi and the Ex-Chairman of the Magic Council, Count Sparrow to play chess as kids. He stood in the doorway with his two sisters. His older twin brother, Lucien the Ex-Chairman was now an ambassador to the Magic Council so he was off in other countries. Making negotiations now on behalf of Fiore.

Since the girl flanking Yugi was really attractive, they got a lot of attention the second they came in the door. The Sparrow family had banks in every nation of Earthland, and Yugi had cost several people more than money could ever replace due to resurrecting Acnologia. Luckily, his twin brother had been the Chairman at the time.

Many of Yugi's family members from different nations, such as Minstrel, Pergrande, and Ca-Elum were furious that one of their family members from Fiore had unleashed such a terror of a beast. Since Acnologia didn't care for borders. Others stood to profit from Yugi's actions. In other ways.

"Hm. I'm surprised they let us come with you here." Marygold said to Yugi, without looking at him. Her curves visible, her hair long, slightly curled. Her dress was a bright white color, clashing with her dark hair furiously. Yugi rolled his eyes, and smirked.

"With an attitude like that, I'm surprised they let YOU in here." the two gritted at one another as a red laser of comical anger passed between their eyes.

'The thing is little sister, that some people in here wished the Guilds had let me finish my job and destroyed the Magic Council entirely....if those damn Guild Wizards....Zack Rose, Zenshin, and Zeno...hadn't stopped Warden and I..' although Yugi was also sure there were some wealthy elite here who had lived in Era during that time, and had their mansions and families blown to smithereens or worse by Acnologia. He hoped that none of them confronted him about the rumours (that were true) about him being behind the resurrection.

Yugi's thoughts were interrupted as his sister just told them that they should try their best to get along for the night. Although she said it with little hope in her voice. Why couldn't he have come with the sister he was close too? Ugh.

Yugi had on an all black tuxedo, perfectly tailored and crisp, with a red velvet colored tie. A single rose sat on his chest in a brooch as a finishing touch. These two families, the Crawfords and the Sparrows had been in business together for quite some time. Yugi was here mainly because Harland had been killed during that attack in Era--he'd found out later and was literally torn about it. Imagine killing an old man who'd been nothing but nice to you on accident. With a sigh, Yugi thought it was some sort of twisted debt he owed to Harrigan.

'Your Dad got killed in the bigass battle I caused.....' he shook his head just acknowledging that fact as he zoned out for awhile. His sister was approached by a group of bachelors who began to socialize with her as Yugi didn't even pay attention to them. He was beginning to get a few looks, such a famous Dark Wizard couldn't really be here...right? Wanting to get some air, Yugi headed straight across the thick crowd and for the balcony.

The moment he stepped out, he saw Harrigan. Looking as if he'd just turned around to speak to a woman he called 'Minerva', Yugi blinked a few times in surprise.

"Sorry, I was just coming out for some air...." he would go down on one knee, and take Minerva's hand standing up and smiling in apology. "Yugi Sparrow. A pleasure." he would then look to Harrigan, putting a hand in his tuxedo pocket. "This one giving you a hard time huh?" Yugi knew his secret identity as a Guildmaster of Savage Skull. Not many here at the party did, or there likely would be a riot. Probably only a select few of Harrigan's family members knew of Savage Skull.

Walking up next to Harrigan, Yugi wouldn't say much. Only look out against Hadrian's beautiful property. People were still arriving in carriages down below.

"Ever thought how easy it would be for us to gather all of the important people all in one place...just because we want too?" Yugi said, standing next to Harrigan and leaning on the balcony looking downward. "Just a thought." he smiled and turned around, leaning his back on it instead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 17th June 2015, 3:44 am

One such bachelor on this fine evening was none other than Lysander Crawford, the young man adopted by his uncle following his father's passing. To say that Harrigan had influenced the new Savage Skull mage would be nothing short of a huge understatement as he looked upon each of these extravagantly dressed individuals with a hint of distaste. Events such as this were mundane at the best of times, but at least they were manageable. To have such a huge number of such flamboyant ignoramus' in such a small space...well, it was all to much to wish that the ground would open up beneath them and put them out of their bitter misery.

Yet as this thought crossed his mind there came a scene to which he could not resist a smile; one Yugi Sparrow conversing rather heatedly with one Miss Marygold Sparrow, a woman of surprising beauty for one of her family and one with an equally fiery temperament to her brother. Sure, Yugi was batting for the dark community now, but that didn't put him any further up the hierarchy in Lysander's eyes. Hell, he was nothing compared to the likes of the Crawfords and Lysander wasn't about to let him think otherwise. As a group of bachelors swooped in upon the young lady, the young Crawford also joined the fray although with an altogether more respectable manner as he simply glided between the other men and appeared before Marygold, gently bowing.

"Miss Sparrow. What an absolute pleasure to finally meet you. I am Lysander Crawford, nephew to our host this evening." he spoke in a cool and yet welcoming tone, far unfitting for how he normally spoke to others. He gently took her hand and kissed it as a sign of respect - or at least, that was how it was supposed to look. "I'm glad that you could make it this evening. To have your family here with ours was of utmost importance to us. Afterall, family IS of utmost importance in this world, do you not agree?" Lysander's eyes glance briefly at Yugi who was now approaching his Uncle Harrigan on the balcony as he spoke, a smile forming across his face. To Marygold it would simply be a warm, respectable smile from a young man of the other industrious family. To Yugi it was a shit-eating grin aimed to further drive his sentence home.
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 17th June 2015, 4:41 am

Judging by the devilish smile on his own sisters face, an infuriating smirk that suggested she was doing better then him. Harrigan knew the answer, even before she had a chance to actually speak up.
    Yet even before that could even happen, a surprising interruption occurred. Walking onto the balcony from the ball room inside was Yugi Sparrow, another person for a rather prominent family. One with an even more darker past then Harrigan himself.

'My, my, what do we got here. Didn't expect him to show up at such a gathering.'
    Off course it wasn't so weird for him to show up, he was after all a member of the Sparrow family. Who had build an empire and fortune on banking and finances. In fact they had so much influence that they had banks in almost every country around Fiore. Even Pengrande, the monarchy that despised mages and magic of any kind.

'Oh my, quite the gentleman. Well rest assured, Harri doesn't know how to bother me, even if I told him how. You on the other, is welcome to bother me...'

Gracefully, Minerva let Yugi go his way and smooch her hand. While throwing another remark towards Harrigan in her response. That was harshly cut off by Harrigan as soon as he noticed which way this was going. "careful Minerva, the Sparrows are a family even you can't suck dry'
    In a response she put up a playful yet pouting face, just before she gave Harrigan and Yugi a warm and gentle smile before she left the balcony. Probably to find another unfortunate soul she could plunge her claws into.

The moment Minerva left through the door, and Yugi was to lean against the balconies railing. Was the very same moment, another Crawford made his presence known. Yet in a more taunting way that even Minerva couldn't do. Down on the floor, was Lysander, using the same move to woo a woman as Yugi did, only this time it was his sister. Yet that all belonged to the act, because Lysanders true motive was revealed by the very glance he threw the Tartarus mage.

'Only it's never that simple, isn't it'

Responded Harrigan, while turning around to face Yugi. It was true, sure each and every one of their family could gather such a large gathering. However it was rarely because one would just wanted to. No if there was one thing that Harrigan had learned from his family, or any family with as much renown. That these balls and parties were always held with an ulterior motive. May it be business deals, backroom politics or anything else that could be discussed under the guise of a gathering.

A moment of silence took its place, and Harrigan took that opportunity to walk up next to Yugi. And take his original spot where he was standing before. Also leaning against the balcony's railing. Slowly observing some of the guests. Among which, his nephew.

'So..' he continued, obviously trying to steer the subject from any direction his nephew was doing. 'My birds told me you have found your way back 'home'
    Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yugi-Sempai 17th June 2015, 5:23 am

Yugi was literally clenching the balcony so hard that he got a huge 'angry' mark for a split second as he and Lysander made eye contact and a comical red-laser passed between them the moment he shot Yugi a look while holding his sister's hand after kissing it.

At that moment, Yugi knew this guy was a bastard. Fuming comically, he was cut off by Harrigan's voice as he raised his eyebrows looking to his left at the Guild Master briefly. The only noise was that of the piano and guests talking.

"Hm.......your birds are well informed." he thought a little too well informed, but then again this was Harrigan. "Hm. Incase Savage Skull needs any help for some reason, our location is now the Cursed Lands. I won't tell you exactly where yet...but you can send a raven there. If you ever need backup." Yugi nodded to Harrigan without looking his way. He'd probably heard through the Dark Guild grapevine that Tartarus' old HQ on Thunder Island had been completely destroyed, and then ransacked by the Rune Knights afterward. "I can't speak for all Nine Rings of Tartarus, but you will always have my support. It's what Harland would have wanted." Yugi didn't really care what Guilds they were a part of.
    ----------------------------------------

Marygold would listen to the propositions and jokes of the guys surrounding her--a couple of them were even a bit funny. It wasn't until a gentleman approached her and used the term 'absolute pleasure' did she raise an eyebrow.

Letting this guy take her hand, she studied his sharp features. Even liked his hair a bit. To her surprise he was a Crawford. Even now, other guys were staring at Marygold's rack and face with hearts in their eyes around Lysander and her.

"A man who takes what he wants and slaps down who he doesn't like at the same time. Not bad." she smiled at him, waving a finger "Hmph. Well it depends on the family member...one of my brothers was the Chairman of the Magic Council...the other is a good for jack shit if you ask me....super smart though." with a shrug she grabbed another shot and took it, flipping her dark hair back afterward and loosening up--looking around somewhat bemused. "Oh and my younger sister thinks she's a rockstar....or some kind of emo...I have no idea!" she said with a shrug and a small smile.

------------------------------------------

"Hm. Seems we're the only wizards here....and your nephew. I can sense him from a mile away....." Yugi for some reason gritted and stared down that bastard. The Crawford around his age. For some reason Yugi felt intense rivalry with the man. He couldn't say dislike, because he would've done the same thing in reversed situations. "All these normal Humans....they think they can just call on us Wizards whenever they want." he shook his head, putting a hand in his pocket and leaning on the balcony. He wondered how many of his relative cousin Crawfords knew that he was a Wizard. The majority of his family like Yugi's would be just regular humans. Whether or not they knew his identity or that he could use Magic was another story. Keeping your Magic a secret after all was a powerful tool.

"Seems your nephew and my sister are getting a bit chatty." Yugi watched carefully as the third wizard in the room seemed to actually be getting along with his sister which was impossible because she was such a huge bitch all the time. At least in Yugi's mind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 17th June 2015, 2:03 pm

"What can I say, when life throws something your way you have two choices; let it pass by or grab it and ensure no-one else gets there first. It is simply how I was raised, but it has done us Crawford's wonders over the years so I see no reason to disregard that philosophy." Of course there was also the issue the fact that most of the young bachelors at this party were nothing of note. They were only here to suck up to the Crawford's and the Sparrow's anyway. Attention they didn't deserve in Lysander's eyes, and thus he took his mind away from them and back to Marygold. This young woman could handle her drink, that much was clear. Her expression didn't change a speck as she downed a shot of alcohol which, judging from his Uncle Hadrian's cabinet, was considerably stronger than was necessary for an occasion such as this. Still, admiring the woman's alcohol tolerance wasn't exactly something that would keep Lysander interested for too long. It was the words she spoke that would keep him 'hooked'.

"Ah yes. Well every family has their...'defects', to put it nicely. I'm sure there are more than a handful in our own ancestry somewhere. Sometimes they can climb from that and become respectable. Other times you must simply deal with them." he replied coolly and matter-of-factly, clearly unfazed by the almost literal burning of Yugi Sparrow's eyes in the back of his head. In fact, it only served to spur him on.

"May I escort you inside? The air is beginning to get a little chilly out here and there are far better, more fitting beverages for a lady such as yourself in the hall. I believe Uncle Hadrian has had a bottle of the finest wine imported from Minstrel."
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 17th June 2015, 11:23 pm

Aedre

Death's Right Hand

There was music wafting in the summer evening. In the blue garden of the mansion, men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars. There were a few hundred feet of canvas and enough colored lights to make a Christmas tree of that enormous garden. Aedre's eyes absorbed each and every detail of the designing, as she made random assumptions of the money spent on it. She knew that Hadrian was neck-deep in his love for splendour and extravagance, but this was the first time she'd attended one of his parties at an age that she could process the naivety behind it. Truth be told, she would've never wanted to end up in one, but the fact that her uncle and brother were taking a dive eased it for her; in fact, gave her a reason to visit in the hopes that there would be something more interesting than roaring drunk men and high-pitched, giggling women.

Inside the ballroom, the waiters carried glasses stocked with gins and liquors and cordials so long forgotten that most of Hadrian's female guests were too young to know one from another. The orchestra was no five-piece affair but a whole pit of a myriad of musical instruments. The whole room was gaudy with primary colors and hair shorn in strange new ways and shawls beyond the dreams of the majority of the population of Fiore. The air was alive with chatter and laughter and casual innuendo and introductions forgotten on the spot and enthusiastic meetings between people who never knew each other's names. There were confident girls who weaved around the stouter and the more stable men, becoming the center of a group for a sharp, mirthful moment and then exited with triumph, looking for more victims in the sea-change of colors, faces and voices.

Dressed up in a lustrous fabric that glinted and reflected the light in the ballroom's glow, the gown fit flawlessly on her, molding her torso and complimenting her feminine shape. It draped past her toes, slightly drifting from her legs. It was the usual shade of pure-white that she donned, its strapless style revealing only her collar-bones and leaving the rest to imagination. She had joined the celebrations a little while after it started, and given the opportunity, Aedre would slip out just minutes later. She wandered around, rather ill-at-ease among the swirls and eddies of people she didn't know - though here and there was a face she remembered being introduced to as a child. What immediately struck her was the number of young men that dotted about; all well-dressed, all looking a wee bit hungry, talking in loud, rambunctious voices. However, they were aware of the huge amount of money in their vicinity and were respectful enough to drift past when ignored or refused. It was a quality Aedre was glad about, as she went about refusing men swathed in money and pride a dance, having eyes for only the two men she knew well.

The woman noticed her twin brother way sooner than she had expected, as he tried to swoon a dark-haired woman - while shooting a harrowing smile in another direction. Surprised as she was that Lysander was taking an interest in a lady, Aedre followed his line of vision to the balcony, seeing her uncle and another man engaged in a seemingly refined conversation. Even from that distance, she could feel the magical aura around the male that she was unfamiliar with. She was about to back out and move over to get a drink, when Hadrian made his appearance, his stout and plump self walking over to the same balcony Harrigan was in.

"Ugh." A sound of annoyance escaped her, as the white-haired female quickly approached Hadrian's path and stopped him just as he showed up at the entrance of the balcony, "Hello there~" She cooed, voice feigning a sick-sweet tone while the short man's grey eyes blinked in confusion at her, which made her realize, "Oh--- its Aedre." The orbs in his eyes dilated for a split second, surprise written in them, "I couldn't reconize you!" He stated enthusiastically, while the female placed a hand on the small of his back and escorted him a bit away from the balcony, while thowing a glance at the two men that said, Just saved your asses.

"You've really grown, though~" Hadrian rambled, causing Aedre to roll her eyes, "Its been like, fifteen years or something, Uncle. Of course I've grown."

'Too sad his money doesn't feed his insignificant mush of a brain.'

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    The Upper Echelon ObrztW

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 19th June 2015, 7:44 am

It didn't happen often, but Harrigan actually raised his glass to Aedre in response. The moment her gaze met that of his. It was just a small thanking gesture, from what within the Crawford family was considered a lifesaving moment. After all, having Hadrian yap against you the entire evening, was possible one of the most dreadful encounters one could have. In fact Harrigan rather wrestled the thousands of beasts that lurked inside the Spooky Forest, then spend the remainder of the night listening to his pompous brother and the mundane adventures of his flamboyant lifestyle.

'Ah yes. Lysander' responded Harrigan slightly amused 'Don't mind him, he is after all doing what every young man his age does, doesn't he. And besides, could one really blame him. After all the target of his affections is a quite the specimen.'

Harrigan didn't really care if Yugi would take offense in his small remark, in fact he was quite sure he didn't. The man was smart, smart enough to understand that his own sister was a rather unique beauty. And that he could do nothing against that, no unless he would scar him herself men would always flock to her. Trying to win her heart, or just a shiver of her affection.

Yet, just like Yugi had noticed, not all men pursued that noble natural drive. There are always some who have an ulterior motive. Much like Harrigans nephew, Lysander. Who clearly, managed to get the Tartarus mage's attention, and not in the good way.

'Anyway' continued Harrigan 'It's time to pull my niece away from her tiresome uncle, even I would start to feel guilty if I left her alone with him all night'
    Yugi-Sempai
    Yugi-Sempai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yugi-Sempai 22nd June 2015, 4:28 pm

Yugi would hear Harrigan's comments and then listen in closely---as he made the remark about his sister Yugi got an 'angry' mark over his head for just a split second. But he also saw the wisdom in Harrigan's words. It was true. With a nod, he confirmed that they would go together to meet his niece.

As they approached, Yugi would simply nod to her. Slipping one hand in his pocket and adjusting the rose on his chest wit the other, before tightening his red tie. Not many wizards were here, so the fact that he was considered the Dark Wizard, War; would go unnoticed here for the most part. He would simply stand next to Harrigan before making his introduction when the time was right.

"My lady Crawford." he would nod once, keeping his head down for a gentlemanly amount of time before lifting it and making eye contact. "You're looking good." he would say with just another nod, deciding to forgo all the usual pleasantries as his eyes scanned her figure. With a shrug he would look away from Harrigan, acting like her magic power wasn't shining like a beacon as he stood there. She was just as strong as he and Harrigan, which got his interest a bit. Was she from Savage Skull as well? Which wizard was this----he wondered if he'd heard of her before.

Remaining silent for the most part, Yugi would eventually talk to the girl.

"So is your hair that color naturally or did you dye it?" he would take a sip from a glass he'd snatched from a passing butler. "I'm surprised Harrigan has so many pretty women in his family." he said after refreshing drink with an 'aah' at the end. He would cut his eyes at Harrigan amused at himself before taking another drink. Yugi had met a lot of families---some of them had some pretty women in them, but he and Harrigan's families both seemed to have an excess of them. This woman being no exception---however Yugi's thoughts drifted to the woman in his life. He wondered what she really felt about him....if it was anything close to what he felt about her. In old times, people would've been trying to marry Yugi's sister into the Crawford family--and he himself would have presented too this young Crawford lady in an attempt too bring the families closer together. He could sense from this womans facial expressions that she wasn't absolutely beside herself to be here. He would risk it, and give her his name.

"Yugi...Yugi Sparrow." he would nod to her with finality. Before looking off to the party, finding some commotion to set his sights upon as he watched a table full of old rich men laugh, shaking his head to himself as he thought of all of the kids wandering the streets, families struggling to survive, the passion and flames of their hearts and souls. Burned more brightly than anyone present here save for the few Wizards at the affair. He watched them for a few moments before finding another table to look at out of disgust.

-----------------------------

Marygold walked next to the stranger as they made their way inside. He was right about each family having their 'problem kids' and seemed a little bit wiser than he was going to let on at this party. 'Interesting' she thought to herself as she walked keeping her eyes on him, looking away only when he looked at her.

"From Minstrel?! Well, if you want to pop a two thousand jewel bottle for little ol' me." she laced this statement with sarcasm, obviously wanting that wine for herself; to drink, and to show off the empty bottle at Sparrow Manor in Oak Town on the mantle; as something from another country doesn't come by 'every day' even for someone of their mutual wealth. "Looks like my brother made some friends...." she saw him with who she knew to be Harrigan Crawford, and one other young lady around her age with long white hair; and an ample figure making her instant competition to Marygold for no reason other than 'female logic'. With a nod she would ask Lysander to accompany her, putting her arm in his elbow and not really giving him a chance to say no.

They would sweep through the crowd and arrive at the group.

"Ah, the hosts brother right?" with an honest smile she looked at Harrigan. Who she thought was damn charming and frankly pretty cute even to a girl her age; then again girls going for older men was nothing new. "I see you know my brother. Curious." Marygold was pretty much everyone's worst enemy. She would probably now go to every length possible to know everything about Harrigan and his connection to her family. Although she knew old man Harland from when she was about 7, she never had met his son. "Nice to meet you as well my lady." she put a hand on one hip and leaned slightly to the side standing next to Lysander, her curves more than visible especially in an all white dress, guys were still looking at her ass and rack as they passed, but now they were also looking at the lady in white's figure as well. Something that didn't go unnoticed by Marygold as she smiled at the woman after her eyes looked up over Aedre's shoulder, catching to gawking guys staring at her backside as they passed by. "Your beauty or your booty hasn't gone unnoticed." Marygold would nod upward to Aedre as if to say 'behind you' at the guys who were now breaking their necks to look back at her.

"This young man right here is awfully charming. How about we share that bottle you were talking about." Marygold proposed that all 5 of them find a table and share the bottle from Minstrel that Lysander had mentioned earlier.

Yugi liked this side of Marygold, when she was ingrained in the upper echelon she was at her best. Even though they found a way to bicker and fight, they still loved one another, just didn't like one another much.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:31 am