Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

What happened to you? (Private)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

What happened to you? (Private)  Empty What happened to you? (Private)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th June 2015, 1:54 am

What happened to you? (Private)  Tumblr_nc7nu40Nzx1td5qjgo1_500

It was dark outside and rain slowly drizzled onto the ground. The streets were empty as it was late at night. No one dared to come outside except for a particular figure with a black cloak covering his whole body along with a metallic mask covering his face. He blended in perfectly with the night so it was not like anyone could see him anyway. If someone did manage to take off his mask then they shall see his real face. The criminal that was once known as Fairy Tail mages Lance Knighthunter. That side of him was no more however as his real face was now littered with burns and scars.

The once shining beam of hope known as Lance Knighthunter now sit behind a metallic mask with no feelings other than despair. He had witnessed his mom and dads death and the burning of his own house while he was in Sin. He had to go through the scientific procedures which awoken his magic again. These trials that he faced while in Sin were just memories but they were enough to hurt him and wear him down enough to the point were he tipped over the edge. The final thing that made him Despair was witnessing the one true love he had dead in front of him, hopelessly crippled on the ground.

He sat alone in the streets and he got down on his knees and took a breath "Why..." he said in a distorted voice due to the mask "Why have I become who I am now..." he punched the ground "Why did SHE have to die... Why did I leave her side... Its my fault for what happened..." he said as he got back up "I must not give up... I will find whoever did this to her and show her more Despair than anyone in this hopeless world has ever faced..." he said as he started to walk deeper into town, hidden from everything.  

Despair reigned in this world now. Everyone with hope would eventually either die or have their hope burned out. That is what happened to the innocent boy that he used to be. His flame of hope slowly but surly burned out. There were other people who were starting to become like this as well. It was perfect really.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

What happened to you? (Private)  Empty Re: What happened to you? (Private)

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 16th June 2015, 5:29 pm

Daiki walked through the dark and rainy streets of Clover town, as she didn't want to be home for the time being. Even though it was quite late and having felt like she had only been walking for a few minutes, she had been walking for a few hours. Her clothes were soaked by the rain and how long she had been in it. Each step she took was a fairly slowly one, and her gaze stayed, seemingly, fixated on the ground a few feet in front of her.

Her hair was unlike how it normally was, being down rather than being in 'drills', due to the water that had soaked her clothes and even her hair. With her hair down, it laid in front of her shoulders, rather than against her back. Even with seemingly paying little mind when walking, she would avoid the larger puddles when walking.

After a while longer of walking, she would accidentally bump into someone, but she wouldn't get a look of their face until after she had spoke while turning around. "I-I'm sorry..." She would say, somewhat quietly. She did notice the mask the man was wearing was made out of metal and all that could be seen was that he was wearing some sort of cloak. "I-I wasn't watching where I was going." She said, looking back down at the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What happened to you? (Private)  8ZbrsUC
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 18th June 2015, 11:13 pm

Despair was walking along the streets alone and did not notice the fact that someone was walking his way. They bumped into him and said they were sorry. He saw the girl who had bumped into him and saw she was a familiar blonde girl. This girl was someone he had started to fall for back when he was still Lance. He fixed his cloak with his bandaged up hands  "Just be careful next time..." he said carefully and quietly as he started to walk away. He sensed something off about this girl though so he stopped and turned around "Hey girl, I sense something wrong... You feel Despair about something right?" he said as he stared at her with the glowing red eyes that the mask had.

Despair chuckled from underneath his mask "Is it about the fire at the Fairy Tail guild hall?" he released a bit of smoke. He bent down to meet her face to face "You know I was there... that girl lying on the ground... It was full of Despair... I liked it..." He knew this was not true deep down but he wanted to get as much despair out of this girl as possible. He chuckled under his mask as he let out some smoke into her face "Isn't that right Daiki..." he stood up and turned around "Anyway, I have better things to do. See ya." He said as he started to walk off.

Why was he saying these things? Did he not care about Rita? He did not know the answers to these questions but deep down he sensed a bit of sorrow that he had said those things to Daiki.  
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Heavens Empress Daiki
    Heavens Empress Daiki

Heavenly Monster

Heavenly Monster

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Stigmata of the Avatar
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Daiki, Aiko (Mother - Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Avatar of Amaterasu (Heaven God Slayer)
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Heavens Empress Daiki 21st June 2015, 6:33 pm

Daiki listened to the to the person as they had spoke, telling her to be careful. She wouldn't say anything and a few moments later, the person would then ask if she felt despair about something. She would look back at him, the rain perfectly hiding her tears, though when the man had chuckled before asking if it was about the fire that had burned the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, before bending down to meet her face to face. The figure would state that they were there, and brought up Rita's body and had brought up that they had liked it. They liked... the sight of Rita's corpse? She couldn't have heard that right...

But after the figure had blown smoke into her face and started to walk away, her denial of what he had said had stopped and she would clench her right hand into a fist. She would point the immediate anger at a nearby wall, in which she would punch a hole into before turning back to the man, the majority of the wall she had punched collapsing a few moments after having moved and faced the man who had called her name after having said that they liked the sight of Rita's corpse, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't bring herself to say anything to him as she watching him become further and further away from her.

The sound of a brick hitting the ground from the wall that she had punched, tears running down her face. Though when she would growl to herself, the piercing on her face would glow slightly, before summoning eight rifles, which would almost stand on their own. She would grab one, pointing it towards the man, but the man was out of her range to get a great shot at him, but at the distance he was at, she wouldn't be much able to do much aside from miss. But she would fire towards the man, knowing it'd miss, but in an attempt to stop him.

What happened to you? (Private)  8ZbrsUC

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:07 pm