Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

s♥e♥n♥d♥n♥u♥d♥e♥s [Private]

Lilith
    Lilith

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : The Eternal Hex
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,361,264

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

s♥e♥n♥d♥n♥u♥d♥e♥s [Private] Empty s♥e♥n♥d♥n♥u♥d♥e♥s [Private]

Post by Lilith 16th October 2019, 6:52 am

OOC Note:: First the sake of trying something different and my own creative fun, this post is going to be written in first person. ~

It's hot today.

The sun feels like it's boring down on the people perusing the Neutral grounds, and it's taking no prisoners. Luckily I'm dressed pretty light, but I wouldn't mind wearing less. Does the Neutral grounds even have a beach? If so I could pass off wearing a bikini. Heck, I could just wear a bikini anyway, who is really going to stop me. But I'm already out, and I don't want to throw away the top I'm wearing; it's cute. A little black number, with lace sleeves and a long v-cut down my bosom, the base of the top just short of my belly button. This compiled with some denim short-shorts and black boots complete the whole look. Ugh, I'll just suffer it.

I glanced around the streets, I don't normally venture here, it's not exactly the most exciting place to be, the neutral grounds that is. But after flicking through the pages of Sorcerer Magazine and seeing the advert for a shiny new ilac, I knew exactly what I would be spending this month's paycheck on.  My current phone is way outdated in comparison, with it's cracked screen and its low-quality camera. I figure and upgrade would benefit me and my dire need for selfies greatly. Maybe once, I get it, I can give my entire social media a cosmetic overhaul. I saunter over to the designated store, there's a wiggle in my step, a habit now born from practicing 'sexy walks' with my friends as a teen. 'One leg in front of the other, sway your ass as you do, make 'em stare' I enjoyed it so much I did it all the time, and now it's just how I walk naturally. Not that I mind, it's definitely a contributor to my confidence, when I feel sexy, I feel like I can do anything. So, I stay sexy, always.

I push open the door of the phone shop, the bell rings as a do, clearly, a means to let them know a customer has arrived. I stop, my eyes scan the store for what I want. When I see it, I find myself grinning, striding over to the wall of iLacs. I reached over, trailing my fingers delicately over the cool metal of the phones on their stands. One, in particular, stands out to me, I grab it. It's like the others, except it's has a black surface and an intricate gold pattern across the sides and back. I fiddle with the buttons a little, it doesn't take me long to figure out the basics, I switch the camera function. Lifting the phone above my head, I turn on the front-facing camera. As I eye my own reflection, I bite my lip, bringing my free hand to my chest, I hook my index finger inside the hem of my top, tugging it down slightly. Not too much as too expose myself, just enough to tease the prospect of revealing more.

"Um... miss, do you need help?"

I snap the picture, and lower the phone to check the quality. It's good, so much better than I was expecting. I turn to the assistant who addressed me, eying him over. He's pretty young, maybe twenty years old, with messy brown hair and shy eyes. Cute. I turn to him, "Hi, I'm looking to buy an iLac..." I say, using a tone designed to be sweet, smiling warmly at the guy. He smiles back, nodding eagerly, either he's really keen on this sale or really keen on selling to me. My curiousity peaks. "Of course, is that the model your interested in? If you don't mind following me to a bay." I nod at his question, putting the ilac back on the stand, not bothering to erase the photo. I follow him to his assigned desk, sliding into the chair across from him, I lift one leg, hooking it over my other.  He starts professional, asking my the usual question; What do I want from my contract? how much data I want? etc. He's a little more confident as he reels off the spell, he's well trained. I want to test him. "What do you plan to use the phone for mostly? Texting, music, social media." I can't help myself, I feel myself smirk. I reach up, brushing my hair out of my face.

"All of those things... I intend of taking photos, a lot of them. I want something that captures a lot of ...detail." I lace the words with meaning, fiddling with the hem of my skirt. I trail my eyes up to him, he's frozen. A slight flush on his cheeks, his eyes on my thighs. I resist the urge to laugh, no tact. I allow him to stare for a moment, before clearing my throat pointedly. He jumps slightly, "Y-yes, well this model has the best image capturing technology on the market at current, so you shouldn't have a problem capturing all your details." My eyes widen slightly, is he flirting back? This shy boy is trying to give it back, this excites me. I wiggle slightly, leaning forward to give him a better look at my chest.

"Oh good, I want to take lots of photos, of everything." I lift my leg off of the other, parting them slightly. His eyes fall, and I grin.

Got him.

---

I try to catch my breath as I lean against the cool wall of the building's alleyway, it feels nice against my skin which is even hotter now. The assistant, Thomas, leans his head against my shoulder. He's a little more out of breath than me, which is to be expected. "That was... amazing..." He states breathily. For him, maybe. For me, It was good, not mind-blowing, but satisfactory. I bring my arms up, just pushing him off of me, before reaching down, pulling up my panties and readjusting myself.

"Do you have my ilac?" I ask as he sorts himself out, zipping up his work trousers. He nods, moving to the carefully discarded bag next to the store's exit. He lifts it, passing it to me. I grab the bag, noticing the store's label over the front. I still check inside, just to be sure. As I spot the sealed box of the gold and black iLac, I grin. "I wrote my number on the box." I nod, I won't add it. Thomas was good, but not good enough for a second round. I reach over to where I placed my handbag, collecting my money, I hand it to him. He looks at me confused, I laugh, "Don't look so surprised, I was always intending on paying for it. I just wanted to try you first," I reached up, gently patting his cheek with my hand. He smiles, although he seems uncertain. Not sure whether to be pleased or not. I turn, "Thanks for your service today Tommy, it's been delightful." I call over my shoulder. Behind me I hear him call me.

"Yeah, hope to hear from you later, maybe you can show me some of your detailed photos." I roll my eyes, he should really stick to being shy. Still, I plaster on a smile, and look over my shoulder, winking at him. "Maybe, if you're lucky." I tease, and with that I step out of the alleyway, turning down the corner of the street. Leaving Thomas standing in the alleyway, with a goofy expression on his face. I make my way through the town, finding a fast food restaurant. I order, taking my burger and fries over to a table. I don't eat straightaway, instead I unbag my ilac, placing the box in front of me. I eye the cover.

Hope to hear from you-  Tommy. The words are scrawled hastily, next to his ilac number, the handwriting is messy. I find the edge of the box with my fingers, digging my thumbnail into the plastic covering, popping it's seal bear ripping off the plastic. I lift off the box's cover, looking over the shiny black and gold phone. I lift it out of the box, normally these things are meant to be charged first, but I don't care. I stroke the side for the on button, pushing it, I turn it on, watching the screen flicker to life. I beam. Playing around with my new toy. I download a bunch of apps, quickly stumbling across the social media platforms.

I look them over, maybe it was time to start fresh. I open up LacBook, eying the empty Username box. I ponder for a moment before an idea comes to mind. It's a little self-flattering, but I've been trying some stuff with my magic lately and it kind of fits. Besides, who gives a fuck if I want to assign myself a nickname, it's not like it can really be argued. Not with my track record. I check the name, luckily, it's available. I press save, before entering the remaining details for my new account.

@LiliTheVixen.

WC: 1504

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:48 pm