Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social)

Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social) Empty Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social)

Post by Guest 6th May 2015, 10:15 pm

Quincy sat in her bed with an audible yawn and outstretched arms. She looked out the window that stared at the beautiful sky, it would be a perfect day for a picnic. She placed her arms down at her sides next to her body which was decorated with a white dress gown. She scowled and clenched her fists followed by sending her left hand straight into the wall bellow the window. "This sucks..." She threw her covers off to see both of her legs are still bandaged, hoping that they have healed and were at 100% again.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social) Empty Re: Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social)

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 6th May 2015, 10:52 pm

Kiba heard the crunch of Quincey punching the wall downstairs where he was making breakfast, Eggs and bacon with toast. Kiba sighed and shook his head, his stupidity had gotten him into this mess. Taking care of a stranger whom he had hurt, he regretted his actions in this case, he never wanted to cause harm. While she had stood against him this girl had managed to bring him to his sense but not without a cost to herself. Both of her legs were broken and in more than on place. Kiba was doing his best the heal her injury, but he could only do so much.

*If you had just listened to me.* Kiki chimed in, she didn't push the issue though, she knew better.

Kiba finished cooking and plated the food, one for the girl and one for himself. He then got some orange juice and some butter, and placed all of it on a tray that was designed for bed use. Kiba set his own plate aside for later, he finished setting up the tray by adding silverware and a few meds she needed to take to help her along. "Well... time for the daily dose of hell." Kiba picked up the tray and headed up the stairs, to where likely another browbeating awaited him. Kiba would endure though, it was his fault she was like this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social) QGrxNTU

Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social) Empty Re: Happy Birthday To Me (Tater and Kiba/ Social)

Post by Guest 6th May 2015, 11:01 pm

Quincy turner her body to the side once she heard the footsteps heading up to her room. The mans timing was uncanny on her sleep schedule, though the lack of sleep she has been getting has gotten better. Her bandaged legs dangling off the side of her newly messed up bed and her knuckle bleeding from striking the wooden walls. She paid no attention to it cause she knows she would get dizzy. She placed both feet on the ground and tried to stand up but immediately collapsed onto the floor.

She slammed her fist into the floor angry that she still wasn't able to even stand. She was truly mad at herself that she had gotten herself into a situation where she had to rely on a complete stranger to help her with even the basics of life, especially with the man who put her in the situation. He clambered herself back up to a sitting position on the bed and crossed her arms to wait for him to come into her room and help her with her morning routine.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 7th May 2015, 10:42 am

Kiba entered the room and set the tray on the side table next to the bed. He didn't help her right away, instead examining the new hole in the wall. She had nicked the wall frame and the hole was quite large this time. "Quincey stop punching holes in the wall, that shit costs me time and money to fix." Kiba sighed and picked the tray back up and set it on the bed. "Bathroom right?" Kiba was not really wanting to deal with her arguments that she could do it herself today, he scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. He set her down on the tub ledge and left the room. He knew that if he did everything she would get angry. Kiba closed the door and waited for Quincey to thump to the ground when she was done. Cause she never just let him help her, often he had to force the issue when she was on the ground or something.

*Kiba... you know it not just her legs that are hurt right?* Kiki asked, this was a quesion that Kiki asked every day to remind him.

*yes... her pride is more damaged then her legs.* Kiba sighed as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame, *If i could take it back i would... You know that... But if she had not stood up to me... i would be lost.* Kiba thought about the situation, in a way he was glad it happened, this girl had saved him from himself. Because of this, Kiba would not leave her side until she was well... or she found someone better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 7th May 2015, 10:56 am

Quincy crossed her arms and pouted the entire time that Kiba was carrying her to the bathroom. She really wasn't one to rely on others for even the most basic of needs. Once she was set down on the side of the tub she turned it on with nice warm water so she could get ready to take a bath. While it filled she undid her bandaged on her legs knowing that Kiba would most likely replace them once she was done with her shower. She rubbed her hands across her now bare legs feeling a jolt of pain whenever they touched a point that was broken.

After about a minute the tub filled up and she took off the rest of her clothes and slid into the nice warm water where she sunk herself so only half of her face was hanging out. While in there she did what any normal person would be doing, contemplate life and all of its mysteries. 'I don't like it here, or the fact that I can't do anything on my own. I feel so useless... But at least he is helping... Especially on a day like today. I hope we do something today... I wonder what breakfast would taste like. Maybe Kiba will get me some potatoes later. After about ten minutes of washing up and thinking to herself she clambered out of the tub and redressed herself while siting on the side of the tub. And then as every morning was she tried to stand up to fix her hair in the mirror, resulting in a fall.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 7th May 2015, 11:38 am

Kiba heard Quincey fall, sighing her reached over and picked up to stool he left by the door. Kiba sighed, can knocked on the door, "I'm coming in so we can do you hair." Kiba had been practicing with Kiki help. Kiba opened the door and set the stool down, then swooped down and picked Quincey up and placed her gently on the stool. "Stop being such a brat." Kiba booped her on the head with his fist gently. He really was sorry for what he had done and would do anything to make it up to her. Kiba picked up a hair brush and handed it to her, "Your in a particularly foul mood today." Kiba sighed and stepped back and let her do her thing, he would help when he needed to. After she was done Kiba picked her up again and carried her to the bed, setting her down and putting her breakfast in front of her. "eat." Kiba walked off to get the stuff he needed to fix that wall. He had repaid quite a few of the holes she had punched in the walls, so he had made sure to get extra supplys when he figured out it would be a common thing.

Post by Guest 7th May 2015, 11:50 am

Once Kiba came into the room and told her to quit being such a brat all Quincy did, without thinking, was stick her tongue out at him. When he handed her the brush she started to brush down her wild yet cleaned hair so that most couldn't even tell that she had bed head. She paused for a moment when Kiba said something about her being in a bad mood and she responded quickly "Well today sucks is all." Once she was done with her hair Kiba took her to the room to eat her breakfast.

Once he left she practically inhaled the food leaving no trace that it ever existed. She wiped down her face to make sure she didn't have any food left on it and started to lay down on her bed with both of her hands resting on her forehead. It was moments like these that made Quincy wish that her legs were broken the most. She disliked the idea of sitting in one place for more than a few minutes. It went completely against her nature.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 7th May 2015, 12:45 pm

Kiba returned a few minutes later with the repair stuff and set them on the ground away from the bed. Kiba walked back to the sidetable and pulled open one of the drawers, it was full of bandages and other healing supply's. Kiba pulled out bandages and a splint, mainly cause she kept standing on her legs instead of following his directions. If she had her legs would have been healed by now, but he could understand, it was not in her nature to stay still. Kiba turned to the girl and set the stuff on the bed. "you know the drill." Kiba waited for Quincey to flip over on to her front and lay down completely.

When she did Kiba would start, using healing chi he would reinforce and guide the growth of her bones. It would be very painful but she would have to endure, this would shorten the healing process by months. Kiba would also re-break and align a part in her right leg that she had misaligned today. "I wish you would just follow directions... if you did you would be healed already you know." Kiba frowned as he worked this part took about a hour and a lot of his strength. Thankful it also disabled the girls magic, meaning she could not lash out at him.

Post by Guest 7th May 2015, 1:02 pm

When Kiba returned to the room he had the supplies to fix the new hole she made in the wall. Quincy propped her head up and watched him take out supplies for her legs. Once she saw that she flopped back down and let out a groan of distain. She really wasn't a fan of having to wear the bandages, they were itchy. At his command, Quincy rolled over as commanded and rested her head on her pillow. She gritted her teeth as her bones were broken again to set them back in correctly. Once he finished speaking to her she just let out a retort "Well I wish I could walk. Looks like we are both disappointed there." She really was extra pissy today for some random reason... Or was it random?
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th May 2015, 4:01 pm

Kiba sighed Quincey whined about not being able to walk, "If you listened to me you would have been walking two weeks ago." Kiba had said all of it before, it seemed the more he tired the more she resisted. Today she was being particularly stubborn, Kiba didn't know why honestly. Kiba finished applying the healing chi and moved on to putting the splint and Bandages on. Kiba finished and tapped her on the back twice. "Done..." Kiba put away the healing supply's and turned back to her. "I'm gonna take you down stairs so i can fix the hole you made." Kiba didn't wait for her permission, he just picked her up and carried her down stairs. He set her down in front of the Entertainment Lacrima, Kiba had rented this place out from a nice couple and when they had realized that there was nothing for them to do the brought it over. Kiba picked up the control lacrima and dropped it in Quincey's lap. "Don't mess your legs up again, after I'm done upstairs we need to go shopping for food." Kiba headed back up stairs to fix the wall, not so much as a word of complaint coming from him.

Post by Guest 8th May 2015, 4:08 pm

Quincy again pouted at being carried down the stairs, though that was more of a bi weekly routine in the house that they were renting. She grabbed the remote and turned it to some childish cartoons. She started to lounge around the couch as Kiba started to head up the stairs. As he reach the top she called out to him "Hey Kiba... You think you can take me with you? To shopping that is?" She though while looking at a wheel barrel outside that she could possibly ride in instead of having to be carried the whole way there and back.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th May 2015, 4:14 pm

Kiba stopped as Quincey called out, Kiba thought for a second. "How about we go out to eat for lunch?" Kiba called down. He had plenty of money and didn't mind, she seemed to be moodier then usual so he would treat her. Even though she didn't deserve anything like that with they way she acted a lot of the time. Kiba headed into the bed room and fixed the wall, it took about two hours for him to finish cause she hit a beam. After he was done he headed down and took a seat on the opposite side of the couch. "you really need to stop doing that." Kiba sighed. "you ready to go?"

Post by Guest 8th May 2015, 4:31 pm

Quincy took her time waiting for Kiba to finish fixing the wall. She honestly knew if she kept hitting it that she could probably bring the roof down on her, which was not the idea she had in mind to keep her entertained in the morning. She ended up watching a drama about people who hunted supernatural creatures because they killed their parents. It was quite entertaining and probably started a hold on her head for the show. And then ten minutes later she was bored of it already. About two hours of channel surfing Kiba finally came back down and sat across from her and asked if she was ready. She flipped off the lacrima and sat up completely "Yup!"
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th May 2015, 4:59 pm

Kiba stood up and went to the other room, he had acquired the wheel chair the day before. He wheeled it in the room and placed it next to the girl. He know better then to put her in it himself, she would most likely want to do it herself so her would let her. After she was in the chair Kiba would move behind it and push it toward the door. He grabbed a coat for each of them and opened the door, "well shall we?" Kiba pushed her out the door, which he then closed and locked. Kiba would push until she tried to take over herself, which he would then let her. Kiba would lead the way to the main part of the city, to a small restaurant he liked. Kiba would enter and wait for Quincey to show up.

"Hi kiba" On of the waitresses said as he held to door open, Kiba just waved with out looking. "Oh? have someone with you?"

"Yes... my normal table please... for to people." Kiba responded, when Quincey entered the building Kiba would lead the way to the table. On the table was waiting to menus and a pot of tea with two cups. He came her a lot in the past and knew the owner on a first name basis.

Post by Guest 8th May 2015, 5:08 pm

Quincies eyes lit up as she saw the wheel chair get rolled into the room. She kind of always wanted to be in a wheel chair, though with working legs. She climbed in since Kiba seamed to not want to put her in it, again she would probably hit him. She placed the coat on her lap as Kiba started to wheel her out the door. After about five minutes she started to make things difficult for Kiba and grabbed onto the wheels so that she can be in control. Once she gained complete control she started doing spins randomly, she really was enjoying this.

She had to catch up to Kiba though since he didn't seem to wait for her until he got to the actual restaurant. She wheeled herself behind him and placed her chair at the table and picked up the menu. After a single look she saw what she wanted and placed her menu down "Hey Kiba! I want the potato salad!"
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 11th May 2015, 1:41 am

Kiba didn't even remark on her constant want for potatos, He just looked over the menu himself. "I'll have a hamburger with bacon please." Kiba set the menu down and looked at Quincey, "just the salad, our do you want a baked potato too?" Kiba was grinning slightly as he poked fun at her. He know she would most likely say yes but it amused him none the less. Kiba poured Quincey and himself some tea. "So what had you in a bad mood today."

*Kiba... your a idiot...* Kiki remarked to him from the back of his mind. *never ask a woman that.*

*And how will i know if i dont ask?* Kiba responded. Kiba took a sip of his tea and waited for his food.

Post by Guest 11th May 2015, 1:57 am

Quincy nearly jumped out of her wheel chair at the thought of having a baked potato to go with her potato salad "Can I?!" She settled back down in her seat while doing a little dance with her arms which she called 'the tater totter' though it was more of a twisting and raising arms motion. And then the question came up and her mood shifted downwards again. "Its just... Today... Never mind! Lets eat food!" And just as quick as her mood went down it shot right back up again.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 30th May 2015, 5:33 am

Kiba just rolled his eyes as Quincey got excited, "Calm down... don't want to have to reset your legs two weeks in a row." Kiba laughed and poked her nose. Kiba turned his attention back to hes tea and looked out the window, it looked like a small festival was being held or something. Kiba wondered what it was all about, he sighed and place his head into the palm of his other hand.

*Oooo a festival!" Kiki shouted within Kiba head, causing him to wince. *you should go*

*Can't...* Kiba told her dully. *have to keep Quincy from doing anything stupid and re-breaking her legs*

*Just take her with...* Kiki responded. *Let the girl have some fun... hell you could even call it a date.*

Kiba coughed as Kiki spoke. *Come on Kiki thats not even funny.* Kiba responded inside his head.

*Oh shush, i know you better than anyone... she cute and loves food.* Kiki said with disintrest. *Plus your not getting any younger.*

Kiba sighed and put his cup down. "Hey Quincey... It looks like some festiavl is going on today... you up for going?" Kiba looked at the girl as he spoke. "I think you need to get out, but you will need to stay in your wheel chair."

Post by Guest 6th June 2015, 8:23 am

Quincy devoured the food before her that she didn't even notice Kiba was in front of her until he slightly coughed. "Are you okay?" Then came his question to take her to the festival that was being held in town. A wonderful grin lit up her face and small sparks were emitting from her hands in excitement. "Oh my yes! Lets go!" She latched onto Kibas wrist and forcibly pulled him as best she could in the wheelchair.

She failed at pulling him completely due to the lack of her leg strength. She wheeled next to him with a kind of smile and a scowl at the same time "Okay you lead, I follow. Or you could push the chair and take me to the festival! While there we could have all sorts of fun! I wonder if they got strange animals." She ran her mouth while spinning in circles in her wheel chair excited to go see the event that is taking place. Her face was a total mess from eating all her food so fast and she didn't even notice.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th June 2015, 10:28 pm

Kiba sighed as the girl got excited, "your face is a mess Quin." Kiba picked up a napkin and cleaned her face. "Now if i do this you need to stay in you wheel chair, I don't want to have to reset you bones again tomorrow." Kiba finished cleaning her face and moved behind her and set off to the festival. It was a harvest festival and there was food everywhere, people were lining up to do all kinds of games. "Hmm i think ill get a drink..." Kiba pushes Quin over to a cart and stops. "Sake please." He turned to Quin, he honestly didn't know her age and so he asked her what she wanted. "What do you want?" Kiba waited for her to answer, the sounds of the festival assaulting his senses

Post by Guest 8th June 2015, 10:38 pm

Quincy made a face when her face was getting cleaned up. she still hated the idea of being taken after. After they had left to head towards a cart shop that sold drinks, she had no idea what kind of drinks they were. "Hmm, I think I'll have what you are having." She tapped her hands on her lap avoiding the spots where it was broken waiting for her drink to be served. Once it was into her hands she gulped it down with one move. "Bleh, it tastes weird but also tastes good at the same time. Can I have another one?" Asked the girl not knowing that the drink contained alcohol.
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 8th June 2015, 10:52 pm

Kiba watched as Quincy downed the entire glass of the drink, he didn't think much of it mainly cause he himself never felt the effects of achohol. His skills in healing kept the poison from doing anything. Kiba shruged as she asked for another, motioning to the vendor to get her another glass. After she was served again he pushed her away from the vendor to a small set of game booths. "Hmm darts huh." Kiba grinned he was good at darts, the man looked at Kiba and spoke.

"No Magic allowed and it will be 5 Jewel." Kiba produced the Jewel Nessicary and took the darts, "Perfect gets your choice of prizes."

Kiba grinned, he knew Quincy wanted one of them so he would perfect it, he threw the first on and popped on of the ballons. "yes." he said under he breath then threw the second one, it also struck a ballon, popping it instantly. Kiba held the last dart only to feel a small amount of Magic activate in it. Kiba frowned and looked at it. "hey... HEY! What the hell is the meaning of this." Kiba held the dart out as the mans eye went wide.

"Uh... I... I don't know what you talking about sir... coul." the man started until Kiba cut him off

"This Dart right here... It has magic that makes it immpossiable to pop a ballon." the man looked left and right and started to speak again but Kiba cut him off. "I know this cause i can sense magic to a degree that most mages can" Kiba took the dart in his hand pushed a large amount of Chi to it, effectivly negating the magic on it. "there we go." Kiba said as he readied the dart.

"HEY you broke the rules no magic." the man had the adacity to say.

Kiba just grinned and turned to Quincy. "hey did you sense any magic just now?" He also turned to a few other mages in the crowed, all of them shook there head. "See i didn't break the rules... I'm not even a mage." And with that he threw the dart and popped the last balloon."

"You get nothing." the man shouted at Kiba, causing him to darken.

"My name is Kiba Yukiko, I am a Wizard Saint... and i will be reporting you actions to the Rune Knights." Kiba said. the man eyes widened and he motioned for Kiba to take his pick. Kiba motioned for Quincy to Pick it out. "Pick on... and ill get it for you."

Post by Guest 8th June 2015, 10:58 pm

Quincy giggled as she drank the second drink as Kiba wheeled her off to a dart booth. She eyed the prizes staring at each one taking in the sight. Slowly but surely her thought process dimmed itself down until Kiba looked at her and said something. "What? Oh I don't sense anything." She looked down at the floor and paid attention to the ground beneath her until Kiba spoke up again. "Oooh I want the purple rabbit!" Spurted out the energetic, tipsy Quincy waving her arms towards it. "Can I have another one of those drinks? I like the was they taste." She questioned with a cheesy smile.

After a while she started to wheel herself around to take in the sights of the carnival again when Kiba wasn't looking and headed for the drink shop and ordered two more Sake for herself. She drank one on the spot and held onto the other one and wheeled her way back to Kiba with a sort of lazy look in her eyes and poked him in the sides. "You want to know something funny that you probably didn't know?" She said with a giggle in her voice "Today is my birthday."

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:57 pm