Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella) Empty Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella)

Post by Aria Beleren 22nd January 2014, 1:37 pm

Kyll giggled as she put the finishing touches to a dark green frosted chocolate and peanut butter cake. She smiled happily as she put the words "Happy Birthday Gentleman Mage." She made a heart on the cake. Splurt! The heart was mishapened by her sudden thought of affection. She shook her head. "Ooh..." Kyll said aloud. She sighed as she put the cake down on the table in the tavern to surprise Mishi. She smiled happily and awaited for her fox eyed friend to walk in. She didn't know how she knew it was Mishi's birthday, it was like the Universe just told her to make the cake. So she did so.

She stood there waiting ever so patiently on Mishi in her normal mission oufit, but her hair was down. Kyll was tired of stuffing her hair into the cloth even though it was traditional of her family to wear such a thing.

Kyll thought back to her conversation with Sephiria and shook her head. She wouldn't mention it to Mishi, she knew that. Kyll crossed her arms and turned her mind back to waiting on Mishi. It was time for a break from the serious thoughts.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Master Vincent

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Living Art
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella)

Post by Mishi Gonyma 22nd January 2014, 2:29 pm

Mishi awoke in his bed, while usually an early riser today was different, today was a day that he would sleep through entirely if he could, today was the anniversary of the worst day of his life, had it really been 3 years now? With a deep sigh Mishi slowly got out of bed, he had remembered that Kyll had told him that she had a surprise for him today, not wanting to disappoint his best friend he got out of bed. A gentleman always looks his best, a gentleman is never late, a gentleman never keeps a lady waiting, three basic rules of the gentleman’s code all of which were in an instant forgotten by Mishi in his current state.
    Without even realizing it he walked out of his room in the guild his usually well-kept hair shaggy and a mess, not only that but he didn’t even change out of his sleep wear, which was nothing but a pair of black pajama pants, this left the majority of his tattoos the ones on his torso completely exposed. Mishi wasn’t paying them any attention but if he had he would’ve noticed the look of worry that most of them shared while looking up at the fox eyed mage as he absent mindedly stumbled through the guild’s hallways into the main tavern. Without even really thinking Mishi continued to wander through the tavern and up to Kyll, how he knew exactly where to go was a mystery or maybe just a gut feeling. With a deep sigh Mishi finally spoke his usual chair replaced with a depressed monotone “hey Kyll…you wanted to see me…”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Total EXP: 25 exp

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella) Mishi-11
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella)

Post by Aria Beleren 22nd January 2014, 4:46 pm

Kyll was sort of shocked to see Mishi this way. "Hmm? Oh! I thought I'd surprise you with a special cake for you!" She showed the deep green cake to him. She smiled happily. "It was rather weird. Sometimes I feel the need to do these things around a birthday. So I thought it was your birthday, Mishi." Kyll giggled happily. Then looked him up and down. Mishi's unkempt look clued her in on something. He looked rather depressed. "It looks like I was off completely."

Kyll was rather worried for her best friend Mishi. This was highly out of the norms for him. To be so depressed on a day like today. "I'm sorry if I tore open any old wounds," Kyll said. "Maybe some cake will cheer you up. It's chocolate peanut butter. I used vanilla pudding and peanut butter for the inside, then whatever I didn't use, I made sure to use whipped cream for the frosting." Kyll reached into her obi and took out a rather large knife. "Shall I cut you a slice. I can start up some tea if you wish to. Perhaps some coffee."

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Developer/GFX Artist- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 22nd January 2014, 7:52 pm

"It looks like I was off completely." Kyll’s worried words snapped Mishi partially from his no enough to cheer him up but at least enough for him to let her know she wasn’t really wrong, with another sigh he spoke “in a way you’re right, while I don’t actually have a birthday, today has always been the day that’s shaped who I am…” His voice began to trail, not really wanting to continue talking especially about the day. Mishi continued to stand there staring forward as Kyll continued to talk, giving her all the attention that he could muster.
    "I'm sorry if I tore open any old wounds," Kyll said. "Maybe some cake will cheer you up. It's chocolate peanut butter. I used vanilla pudding and peanut butter for the inside, then whatever I didn't use, I made sure to use whipped cream for the frosting." Kyll reached into her obi and took out a rather large knife. "Shall I cut you a slice. I can start up some tea if you wish to. Perhaps some coffee."
    Mishi once again sighed this time at himself his friend was obviously worried and had obviously spent a lot of time making something to make him feel happy, he really did appreciate the sentiment unfortunately try as he might he had no mind to show it today. “It’s ok Kyll there’s no way you could have known…I guess I can have a slice and some tea before going back to my room for the day…” As he said this he slowly dragged himself over to the nearest table and sat down, while he really didn’t want to be out today he still couldn’t help but try to make his friend worry less even if he knew it probably wasn’t working.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 22nd January 2014, 9:26 pm

Just then, a sparrow flew into the window with a package. It landed, then burst into shinning glitter. As if the bird never existed at all. Kyll looked down that the package and then looked at Mishi. The bird had a familiar feel. Almost like the dinosaur Mishi used to summon when in battle. Kyll took a closer look at the package and saw that it was addressed to him. "This is going to be a very... awkward day." Kyll said. "Mishi, this is obviously your's. Do you want to open it?" Kyll was rather surprised by the way the bird came in. She knew that he used his tattoos for magic, but she didn't really pay attention to his magic. Only that it felt welcoming, and happy. This bird however, felt very dark and gloomy. Just like Mishi's mood. "Is there something that I need to know?"

Themes:
    Mishi Gonyma
    Mishi Gonyma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mishi Gonyma 22nd January 2014, 10:21 pm

Mishi’s eyes widened as he saw the sparrow fly through the window, No it can’t be it can’t these words continued to echo in Mishi’s mind she can’t be alive, she’s supposed to be de-. His thoughts were cut short as his fears were finally confirmed as the sparrow disappeared in a cloud of sparkling ink.  Kyll began to speak but he couldn’t hear her he couldn’t hear anything as he quickly grabbed at the package and hurriedly attempted to open it, no longer thinking he began to mutter rather fast “no no nononono it can’t be it can’t you’re not supposed to be alive…you can’t be alive.”  With one last effort Mishi successfully opened the package, if his eyes weren’t open all the way before they certainly were now.
    Inside the box were only two items, the first item was a folded piece of paper the second was an emerald tie broach of a sparrow flying as a music note coming from its mouth.  Mishi’s heart almost stopped upon seeing the familiar item quickly grabbing it in his hand and looking at it one last time before quickly grabbing the paper and unfolding it, revealing the letter that the pages held.
    Hiya Mimi-san! Did ya miss me? What a silly question, OF COURSE YA MISSED ME! Bet ya thought I was dead, didn’t ya? Well SURPRISE I’m alive, anywho Mimi I’m sending you masters old brooch, after I took it from the old man myself but of course Mimi remembers that after all Mimi is smart and has a good memory.  Which is why I’m sending this to you it’s a key for something of masters but sadly I couldn’t figure out what it unlocked. But if anyone can figure it out I’m sure Mimi-san can all ya gotta do is go back to where it all started, but that should be too hard right :) anywho I gotta run catch ya later.
    With Love, Usa
    When he was finished Mishi let the letter fall from his hand to the floor as he clutched the brooch tightly “she’s…she’s alive”, Mishi’s expression quickly turned from a monotone to one of anger as he turned around and began to head towards his room “I’m sorry Kyll but I have to go”.

Mishi's Theme
    Spoiler:

Mishi's Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 22nd January 2014, 10:34 pm

Kyll crossed her arms. As soon as Mishi turned around to go, Kyll grabbed Mishi by the hand then easily tossed him back in a seat. She then did a standing split and sent the foot straight down to Mishi's crotch purposefully missing his lucky jewels and making a clean cut into the chair. The entire chair stayed together, except for the area where his legs were spread. "No. You're not going anywhere. I understand you want to leave all of a sudden, but you're not doing this with out me or even with out Sephiria." She glared at her fellow thin eyed mage. "You're my friend and I'm going to stick with you. I didn't get my title for nothing, Mishi... And I'm not letting you make the mistakes of getting hurt while you're alone. I made that mistake and got a spear through my leg." She stood there with a stern look on her face. "Let that miss right there be a warning of what would happen to you if you left alone." Kyll bowed her head to cover her eyes with her bangs. "And besides... I'm tired of you disappearing and then coming back like nothing happened. It makes me worry, Mishi." She hid her face pretty well. She had a more sisterly worried look on her face than she did the stern one, but Mishi couldn't see it.

"Now explain to me. Since I'm already dressed to leave on a job, I want to know the specifics." Kyll smiled happily to let Mishi know that Kyll was there for him. Even though she was smiling, one could still feel the demonic if you dare to do something stupid aura I will kill you aura. It would make even the most powerful of mages fall to their knees in fear. "I want to know where we are going, if I need to bring a coat, and what we are doing."

Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 23rd January 2014, 1:12 pm

Sephiria was walking to meet Kyll so they could do this birthday thing for Mishi. Sephiria was shocked somewhat to learn that today was Mishi's birthday, she hadn't asked him before and was saddened to know she knew only so little about her friend. Sephiria perked up at the thought of making it up to him, and was so happy she didn't even wear her cloak on this day. She instead wore her regular outfit without the cloak over it, and her daisho set sat on her back instead of being on her side. She walked through the guild towards the main tavern, and heard people mutter about Mishi. Most of it was how he looked more down, and what could have happened to him. Sephiria was confused, Mishi was never one to be down as far as she remembered. She hurried towards the main tavern in order to see if Mishi had beaten her there. Sure enough he had, and was angry about something as he got up and was ready to head back to his room. Sephiria started to walk over towards him in order to ask him whats wrong but she never got the chance.

Instead, Kyll grabbed Mishi, threw him back into the chair, performed a standing split (which Sephiria had to admit was pretty impressive) and slammed her foot down to make a clean cut in the chair next to Mishi's crotch area. Sephiria's eyes widened and she started to sputter out nonsense as Kyll spoke to Mishi. When Sephiria tuned back in Kyll was finished talking, and Sephiria only said one thing in a bit of a scared voice.

"Have I....come at a bad time?"

Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella) Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd January 2014, 2:02 pm

Kyll turned to Sephiria and gave a mischievous smile. "You and I are going on a small job while he's away." She grabbed Sephiria by the hand then dragged her into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed the lunchmeats that she had specifically sliced. She also grabbed the cheese she got from the village. She threw everything to make sandwiches (bread, mustard, tomatoes, onions, lettuce) on the counter top. "Okay," she said to Sephiria. "You make the sandwiches, I'll grab the tea." Kyll opened the cabinets and took out a rather large thermos. "So... I'm running low on white rose tea... looks like we will have to use Darjeeling.." She smiled and pulled out her box labeled with her name and warnings all over it about how people will die if they grab her tea with out her permission. "Sephiria, Mishi may have some issues he will want to take care of on his own, but the most we can do is provide him support and protection, proving that we are a part of his foundation." She gave a sisterly smile to Sephiria. "And we are the ones that are going to be there for him." She opened an eye with the mischievous smile widening. "And what better way than to come to him with his forgotten lunch. He'll have no choice but to accept our help. On top of that. I still have to train that mage." She poured hot water in the thermos then took out a couple tea bags from the box. Kyll walked to the back of the kitchen into the storage closet pulling out a wooden box looking back pack. "This was my lunchbox going out on missions. I'm certain we can use this for the three of use." She opened it up to reveal sections in the box that held hooks for pots and pans and utensils. "We'll put the thermos in the back. It's covered so the heat won't cause anything to spoil." She placed it in the back and then looked at the mess they made in the kitchen. "You know what... I can always just put the blame on Reiki and Alye. Because they don't clean up after themselves. I'm sure they won't mind this... It's an emergency." Kyll giggled. [colo=yellow]"Ufufufufu..."[/color] She was definitely plotting. "We will stay a good ways back and follow Mishi. Then once we get to our destination. We are going to work on helping him. Got it?"

Themes:
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 23rd January 2014, 10:30 pm

Sephiria was confused as she watched Mishi leave her and Kyll behind. This didn't make sense to her, they were best friends how could Mishi leave his team behind? She didn't have much time to think, as she was pulled away by a mischievous Kyll. Sephiria was confused as one could be, why was Mishi leaving? Why was Kyll pulling her along to god knows where? Sephiria could only figure this out as she went along with Kyll.

Sephiria listened to Kyll while making sandwiches, trying to understand whats wrong with Mishi. Sephiria got a basic understanding of what was wrong with Mishi, and silently vowed to help him anyways. His situation could easily be fixed if he got help from Kyll and Sephiria, so why was he resisting that? Sephiria didn't understand, so she just continued to help Kyll pack the things they needed and stayed silent. When they finished and Kyll mentioned blaming Reiki and Alye, Sephiria just shook her head and chuckled. Sephiria nodded when Kyll spoke about following him behind secretly, and stretched as she looked at her friend.

"Alright Kyll. Just let me get my sweater. I need something with a hood after all." Sephiria spoke as she started walking towards her room. She needed a hood all the time, she hated having random stuff fly into her hair all the time. And with what they were doing, that was almost a given.

Happy Birthday Mishi (Noble Novella) Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes: