Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers

Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,243.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poltergeist
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding Crashers

Post by Sogeki 11th May 2015, 3:28 pm

Sogeki turned around and looked at the kid. "Well, if he is still fighting, he is pretty tough..." He said screaming with his girly voice, when the man got up and attacked the kid after returning to his normal size. "Ah shit." He said and ran towards the man, but his spell was almost fading away. He had to use it as much as he could to defeat the man before not being able to evade his attacks. Sogeki dashed towards the kid and the now, grown up man again. "This guy is stronger than I thought." He said and got to the man, throwing a punch against his face. Just before the man could block the attack with his left hand, Sogeki used phase to pass through without landing the attack, and when he passed the man, turned around to land a kick against his face. The man reacted quiker than before, he was probably angrier than ever. The man evaded the attack, but when he turned around to land a punch against Sogeki's stomach, it passed through him, just like a ghost. Sogeki jumped and then landed a fist against the man's face with that same speed he had while he fell. Leaving the man on the ground, Sogeki looked at the kid. "Give me a hand here please." He said and then took the guy from the shirt and picked him up. The man quickly reacted by trying to land a punch at Sogeki, but he quickly used phasing, dropping the man and passing through the attack. The truth was that he actually wasn't able to attack and phase at the same time. That was his weakness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Theme: Sogeki the Talented God

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 11th May 2015, 3:57 pm

Mitsukuni got up wobbling knowing he was really weak right now. With this state his happiness went into a rage as well, but it was a calm rage. Mitsukuni closed his eyes just, as the white aura flowed around him. In this way it wasn't like the other aura, this seemed like it was something else. This was his Silver Chaotica the aura if seen would look more silver than white, and if touched it was so cold it would burn. Mitsukuni opened his eyes with a blank stare if looked into, you would see the determination to win just then out of a flash of speed. From nowhere he kneed the Ex boyfriend in the back, but before he the guy went flying Mitsukuni grabbed his shirt, and spun him around throwing him into walls and tables. Mitsukuni was more silent than he ever is and fought out of rage. He even attacked the guy that was helping him by throwing the ex at him a few times, but this happens when his rage turn into a silver aura. The Ex sent waves at him left and right screaming. "AHH Die you demon!!" He yelled as Mitsukuni ran into the waves only to slide back it was like he wasn't even. There just a dark evilness filling the area "De..mon?"
    Mitsukuni slowly udders out as he ran at him kneeing him in the stomach. Sending him into the wall cracking it his clothes burned and body burned from contact with Mitsukunis aura.

His Rage Face:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    Sogeki
    Sogeki

Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,243.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poltergeist
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sogeki 12th May 2015, 5:40 pm

The kid started to gain power, a strange power in a silver aura form. But it was good, because even if he threw the ex-boyfriend at Sogeki a few times, phasing protected him from even being touched physically. "That's good kid... keep it on." Said Sogeki laughing in the inside as he saw the ex-boyfriend being kicked around. Sogeki was also now with no other tricks, he wasn't going to be able to evade the waves any more, so having the ex busy was quite good. The ex was also burned, Sogeki didn't actually know why, but more damage was better.

Sogeki dashed towards the man on the floor and quickly kicked him in the face just to make sure his weakened state. "I guess we're done?" He asked foolishly with his girly voice. He took up the man with only one of his hands, but he was to small to carry the ex enough to make his legs separate from the floor. "I guess I can let you do anything you wish now... so... there you go." He said and then threw the man towards the kid. It was now the kid's problem, if he just wanted to give him away, he was able to. If he wanted to kill the man, he was free to go, but Sogeki didn't want more trouble, he just wanted to return to the guild and start another job. Sogeki then turned around and slowly walked towards the door, but was still keeping attention behind. He knew he would see that kid soon.

Bank

Theme: Sogeki the Talented God

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 12th May 2015, 7:00 pm

Mitsukuni Still in the rage mode watched as the girl he attacked was still helping him. He watched as the girl throw the Ex at him. Mitsukuni jumped up kneeing him in the stomach about four times back to back before letting him fall on the floor. He flipped crushing his back with burning force when landing on him the floor cracked more. Soon Smoke filled the area around him, so when he walked out of the smoke as it started to clear. It showed the Ex boyfriend on the ground passed out eyes white like he was dead, but you could tell he was breathing. "This.. Is Chaotica..." He said walking towards the girl "Get out of my way.. I can't ... Control myself.." He said the floor showing scorched marks from where his aura touched it. His eyes were semi back to normal, but it shows he is trying not to attack anyone. Mitsukuni grabbed his bunny which when he did the aura started to cool. Steam flowing off him for some reason, but the bunny didn't look like it was being burned. It was because it was his, he had it made to not burn in this state. When down stairs he walked with the little girl. "This.. Is hard to hold on I have to wait a few hours before returning to my guild." He said holding back the anger of destroying everyone and everything. As he walked the aura still burned the floor just not as bad. "But anyways I still hope we get paid." he said.

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:32 am