Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Not So Little Boy in the Blue Uniform (open)

Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Public The Not So Little Boy in the Blue Uniform (open)

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 27th April 2015, 4:12 pm

Mitsukuni smiled as the wind blew around the huge guild he was about to enter. He smiled almost blown off his feet, but he just walked forward with his bunny wrapped in one arm, and his other arm free swinging around as he walked. He walked up to the doors before pushing on one open. It slowly opened up as he poked his head in, his bunny poking in a little as well "Hello anyone here?" he asked about to fully walk in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Third Skill:

Public Re: The Not So Little Boy in the Blue Uniform (open)

Post by Akryn 29th April 2015, 8:16 am

One of the first things he would see upon peeking into the guild would be a man, with white hair and no shirt, walking on his finger tips through the main entrance way, two jugs of water balancing on his feet high in the air. "Come in, come in. My apologies, you kind of caught me at a really bad time." Akryn said as he walked, sort of, over to a nearby table, before flicking his feet up, sending the jugs straight up before catching by the handles with his toes, then bending his legs and back in such a manner that allowed him to place the water jugs on the table. Once there, Akryn would push off with his hands, springing back to his feet before turning to the new entrant and offering a somewhat dirty hand. "Welcome to blue pegasus! Names Akryn, resident wind mage, assasin, and martial arts master. What can I do for ya?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Mitsukuni Haninouka
    Mitsukuni Haninouka

Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Retrogression Magic
    Third Skill:

Public Re: The Not So Little Boy in the Blue Uniform (open)

Post by Mitsukuni Haninouka 29th April 2015, 9:06 am

He watched in awe as he fully walked in smiling, still with his bunny close to his chest. "Whoa.." He muttered out still in awe totally zoned out. When he walked in he closed the door behind him and zoned back in to why he was here. "Uhh oh um.. I wanted to join Blue Pegasus.. is there anyone here that can help me?" He asked in a sweet tone , as e glanced over the man seeing his slightly dirty hand and smiled shaking it. "Why are you kinda dirty oh and what was with the jugs?" he asked nicely.

Emotions:

Jobs
    S-Ranked:0
    A-Ranked:0
    B-Ranked:0
    C-Ranked:1
    D-Ranked:3

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:20 am