Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

social between Almyra Bys + thorn

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

social between Almyra Bys + thorn - Page 2 Empty Re: social between Almyra Bys + thorn

Post by Almyra Bys 26th April 2015, 10:58 am

Almyra hung her head in shame. She hadn't meant to upset Thorn. She quite liked the woman. She couldn't understand why someone would react so negatively to something that had no malicious intent at all. Now the woman was upset and it was her fault. She had only meant well, and was hoping to be the woman's friend. She seemed like she needed more friends. She might have the plants to talk to, but she didn't live in a world of solely plants, and should have some human friends as well. She started to sob softly, trying to hide it from the plants. She cried not for herself, but for Thorn. She wanted to go over and talk to her more, but decided it would be best to wait until her temper cooled down a bit first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    social between Almyra Bys + thorn - Page 2 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

social between Almyra Bys + thorn - Page 2 Empty Re: social between Almyra Bys + thorn

Post by Thorn 26th April 2015, 11:14 am

Thorn sighed softly her head in her hands as the plants shouted at her for being nasty to the girl she could not fight back she was bad that was the path she had chosen but she respected the plants and what they thought of people "I am sorry for that I am not use to be back in human company most the people in my guild are not exactly normal!" she stated lightly looking over her shoulder she could not see Almyra through the tree but thanks to the tree itself telling her where the girl was thorn knew where to look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

social between Almyra Bys + thorn - Page 2 S6Eaz9K
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 26th April 2015, 4:55 pm

Almyra perked up a bit and smiled softly at the sound of Thorn's apology. She still felt bad for her though. She got up and moved over near her again, farther than she was before, but close enough to see her. "It's okay. I understand that you don't like humans much. I just got too excited." She said, giving the woman a shy smile. "People tell me I'm not really normal. I guess I'm not really either. But I like people. It doesn't matter what race or species they are to me. I want to be their friend. I know you hate humans, but maybe if you saw that not all humans were bad, you wouldn't hate them so much. It was a group of humans that hurt you, not all of them."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 18th June 2015, 6:35 am

thorn shock her head softly "you see that is where you are wrong it might only have been a group that done this to me but humans damage the world, damage the plant life!" she hissed softly then looked at Almyra and sighed softly "how ever you have shown me that there are people that do respect the plants and not afraid of the thing I have become, maybe I will not kill people like you in order to keep the world going" thorn almost whispered with a soft smile on her lips.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 18th June 2015, 6:55 am

Almyra sighed, "It is impossible for one being to not negatively impact its environment in some way. All order, all restructuring and use of energy creates more disorder than order, more which cannot be used than which can be used." She said. It was a fact of life, well of normal life. Certain magics allowed one to break this law, but most people did not use those magics. "I feel that one reason why people harm plant life so much is that they do not realize how... sentient it is. I did not know that plants thought until now, yet I simply try to help what I harm, to leave as little impact in that way as possible."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 18th June 2015, 9:41 am

thorn laughed her normal laugh witch sounder very evil. looking at the young girl thorn smiled softly "you are young you will learn!" she said softly patting her on the shoulder

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 2nd July 2015, 3:55 pm

"I already know. People are not good or evil or kind or cruel by nature." She smiled "At birth, each is a blank slate, and empty canvas. What a person becomes is shaped entirely by their experiences. People are always changing, and can always be changed by exposing them to different stimuli."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 11th August 2015, 8:43 pm

Thorn smiled softly her eyes moved looking over to almyra "the only time I am comfy with other people is when I mate and that is rear you mat be pretty but I dought we will mate" she stated with a playful wink she had grown fond of this girl so wished to play with her a little

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 11th August 2015, 9:22 pm

"O-oh..." Almyra said, blushing a bit with the reference to mating. "Are you comfortable around non-human people?" She asked, tilting her head, curious. "And not being comfortable around people is alright. I just wish you did not want for humans to die, but given what has happened, your desires are reasonable." She smiled gently at Thorn. "Despite that, you still seem nice to me."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 14th August 2015, 11:26 am

Thorn smiled lightly "non humans are the same as humans all wanting to do what they with out a second thought to the environment" she stated lightly "like i said already i only interact when I need to mate!" she stated playfully poking Amyra seeing her reaction.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 14th August 2015, 2:05 pm

"Oh." Almyra said in response, having thought Thorn's main problem was with humans, not with people in general. She made a small noise as Thorn poked her. "But we are talking and not mating, though I suppose that is because I approached and spoke to you." She smiled a bit. "What of people that care for the environment, though, and try to survive with as little impact as possible?

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 20th August 2015, 3:59 am

thorn nodded slightly "you are also female I only mate with males!" she stated lightly smiling "i think unless you have no impact at all your still just as bad as the rest!" she stated lightly

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 20th August 2015, 9:47 am

Almyra was a bit confused by her comment. Sure, she had an impact, but so did everything. Why hate things simply because they impact the environment? All things, animals, people, plants, it didn't matter, had an impact. "It is impossible to not impact the environment in some way, whether you are a person, an animal, or a plant. All things have impact, from mankind's destruction to a butterfly's wings causing a great storm. To not have an impact would mean not existing at all. To hate one thing because it impacts the environment would logically lead to hating everything, would it not?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 12:57 pm