Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

social between Almyra Bys + thorn

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

social between Almyra Bys + thorn Empty social between Almyra Bys + thorn

Post by Thorn 22nd April 2015, 1:13 pm

A slim woman dressed in a black dress walked through the rose gardens her black hair flowed softly behind her. as she passed people they seemed to cower away from her looking afraid of her the mark on her chest was probably the reason for the peoples fear.

Thorn sighed softly her hands glided through the flowers her fingers where soft against the flowers careful not to harm the plants. looking up she smiled softly as the soft whispers of the plants filled her head. spotting a tree Thorn slowly made her way over to it taking shelter from the blazing sun that shone down on the large garden. sitting in the shadow of the tree thorn watched the people walk through her eyes watched over the plants making shore no one harmed them of ruined the canary.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

social between Almyra Bys + thorn S6Eaz9K
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

social between Almyra Bys + thorn Empty Re: social between Almyra Bys + thorn

Post by Almyra Bys 22nd April 2015, 1:34 pm

Thorn would hear a slight rustling above her in the tree as Almyra shifted in it. She had been sitting there for a while now, and decided to climb down to relax on the softer ground. She climbed down with ease and skill, not one twig of the tree snapping from a misstep and landed with a small thud on the side of the tree opposite Thorn. She looked up at the wondrous oak above her and smiled. It was a good tree. Tall and strong. Still, no tree was good for napping in without a hammock or other difficult thing to fall out of, at least not for Almyra. She didn't want to risk rolling over and falling out. She sat down now, under the tree, completely unaware of Thorn's presence. Her eyes slowly fluttering as she started to drift off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character|Magic|Bank
    social between Almyra Bys + thorn 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 22nd April 2015, 2:05 pm

hearing a noise from abouth her, thorns head shot up her eyes soon found the source of the noise and followed the person that seemed to be in the tree when she landed on the ground Thorn feared the woman had crushed a plant with her ass and once she had moved Thorn scrambled to where the girl landed and looked at the ground. With a sigh of re-leave thorn lowered her head the girl had not laded on any of her kin but thorn stood up and slowly walked over to this girl "you should be more careful where you land you may not live next time!" she stated softly and went back to her spot where she sat back down leaning against the tree Thorn smirked softly a soft song flowed through her lips.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 22nd April 2015, 3:46 pm

Almyra looked up at the woman who had told her to be careful where she landed. She was a bit confused by this. First, she was always careful where she landed, second, she wasn't sure what it was that would kill her if she was a bit less careful. The odds of dying due to a small jump like that were miniscule. She got up and followed the woman, curious now. "Why did you say that? I didn't jump from very high. It wasn't dangerous, and I made sure that I wouldn't hurt anything I landed on."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 23rd April 2015, 9:57 am

Thorn hissed softly at the girl she looked out the corner of her eyes "you could of crushed one of my kin and if you did you would be dead right now!" she stated in a voice that she seemed to not care about a simple life. Thorn through seeds over the floor and then concentrated making them grow quickly making more flowers appear all different types and she smiled softly.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 23rd April 2015, 3:57 pm

"Oh." Almyra said, then watched as Thorn planted the flowers. Evidently this woman was a plant, or at least part plant. Interesting. She smiled and sat down next to her, despite the threat against her life. She made sure not to sit on any plants that would be harmed by her weight. "Don't worry, I'm careful not to hurt plants. If I have to eat any, I try to help new ones grow in their place or scatter their seeds so they can spread." She said. It probably wasn't a good idea to bring up eating plants to this woman, but she probably knew that all humans ate plants anyway. Besides, she wasn't really afraid of the woman's threats, especially when in the middle of the city like they were.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 6:07 am

Thorn raised her eyebrow her hand softly moved over a rose admiring her creation and looked back at the girl "your getting closer to someone from Savage Skull we don't care much for people and don't care about killing someone with people watching!" Her voice sounded dark as she slowly shifted closer to the girl a smirk on her lips "you shore you want to get close enough for my hand to be able to constrict around your throat!" thorn was saying this more to see how brave the girl was she would not kill her unless she squashed a plant.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 10:58 am

Almyra simply smiled at the woman. She wasn't afraid. In fact, Thorn's hostility intrigued her. She had yet to meet someone so ill-tempered. It made her curious as to why. The woman said something about Savage Skull. Probably some guild or another. She remained where she was. "I can defend myself, at the very least until help comes." She said with confidence. She wasn't the best fighter, but she wasn't worried. If the woman tried anything, she had magic of her own and her trusty knife, though she hoped it wouldn't come to that. "Besides, I mean no harm. I just want to talk. You seem interesting. And I like the flowers you made."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 11:58 am

Thorn tilted her dead in confusion "you wish to talk to someone from a dark guild and someone who just threatened your life!" she asked softly leaning against the tree her eyes wandered the field of plants pride filled her when she looked over her creation "You must have a death wish kid!" she stated judging her age by the way she looked. Thorn sighed softly as people passed they stared at the two under the tree pointing in suspicion before moving on "you should move on a good girl like you could get a bad reputation hanging around me" she stated lightly.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 12:06 pm

Almyra just smiled a knowing smile, "I do not have a death wish. I just believe I am safe. I have done more dangerous things than speak with a dark mage in the middle of a city." Besides, she wasn't really sure what being a 'dark mage' really meant other than that people didn't like them for whatever reason. Darkness isn't bad or good. It just is. "Why do you come to a city and then not talk to people?" She asked. It was a good question, to her at least. This woman seemed to dislike most people, so why go to a place where a lot of people lived?

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 12:44 pm

Thorn smiled softly laughing her head turned to the people that past "I defenatly dont come for the people I come for the plants they are my kin and these people dont care for the plants very well so i come and replenish the health of the flowers!" she stated softly befor looking at her "I dont hate all people but they are distructive and kill my kin for decoration!" she hissed softly.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 1:34 pm

"Oh. That makes sense." Almyra said. "It's good that you take care of the plants though. Having nice flowers living in a garden is much nicer than one in a vase. It's fun to watch them grow." She paused to admire the plants Thorn had grown, reaching out to gently touch the petals of one of the flowers, being careful not to harm its delicate beauty. "If you're a plant, or part plant, are you able to talk to them?" She asked. "I've always wondered if plants think, and what they think of if they do."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 1:47 pm

thorn leaned against the tree thinking of her question wondering what the best way to answer was "I am part plant well I am now after what humans done what they did to me I will kill them all!" she said forgetting that this girl was there for the moment "I speak with them by thought and they reply to my questions but otherwise they just sing a wonderful song that i have been blessed in hearing." she stated lightly sighing looking at a plant [color=violet]"but every so often they tell me of someone that was kind to them by giving them water or admired them from afar these ones are very chatty as they say about everyone that walks through they are very good at describing people!" she said wondering if that answered the question asked. Thorn smiled as the plant that was caressed by the girl almost purred in delight it was a funny noise to her and laughed lightly.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 3:42 pm

Almyra tilted her head. Apparently this woman wanted to kill all humans for what they had done, though she also said she didn't hate all people. Then again, not all people were humans. Still, it seemed harsh to judge an entire race for the actions of a few. She was afraid of all bees and such because of what they did, and can still do to her, but she would never want to kill them all. Still, she smiled once more when Thorn described what it was like to be able to listen to the plants. "That sounds nice." She said. She leaned to look at the flower she had touched, bringing her face within a few inches of it. She smiled at it and spoke to it. "Hello. I think you're very pretty."

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 3:57 pm

thorn tilted her head slightly watching this girl for a moment "yes they are my best friends!" she said softly smiling lightly Torn laughed "i will tell her if you give me the chance!" she said to the plant but it seemed to be to herself "she said thank you and she thinks you are very pretty to" she said lightly to the girl "what is your name the plant wishes to know!" she asked softly the plant wanted to tell everyone of this girls kindness and get the plants to blossom brighter where she lived.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 4:08 pm

Almyra giggled at the compliment from the flower "Thank you." She said, "And my name is Almyra." She moved back into her normal sitting position, positively beaming. Being told she was pretty by something as pretty as a flower was a huge compliment to her. She moved a bit closer to Thorn. "Thank you for helping me talk with the flower." She was growing to like Thorn. The woman may say she hates humans, but she actually seemed fairly nice. Perhaps she just hadn't met enough nice humans, especially after she had had bad things done to her. She kind of wanted to hug Thorn, though she probably wouldn't like that very much.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 4:31 pm

thorn looked at Almyra and shock her head softly "I did not help you I helped the plant" she stated softly shifting so she could get comfy. Thorn managed to shift away from Almyra she was starting to become un comfy by how close the girl was getting to her. Thorn sighed softly "I am thorn these are my family, well all plants are my family! she stated nodding to the garden "I would name them but that would take hours!" her voice seemed to be all one tone for the moment this only happened when she was close to humans and felt out of place.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 4:40 pm

"You still helped me, though. You might have only meant to help the plants, but you helped both of us." Almyra said in response. She noticed Thorn move a bit farther away from her and decided not to move any closer so that she could be comfortable. She giggled softly at Thorn wanting to name all the plants. "That's nice. It must be good to have such a big family." She said, looking at all of the plants around them. "I wish I could talk to plants. Or well, I guess I can, they just can't talk back. But I'm glad that they can feel happy when I'm nice to them. Making people happy is good." She sighed and leaned back happily, thinking of how wonderful this world was. Sure there were bad parts to it, but to her, the beauty outweighed it all.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 5:02 pm

Thorn nodded softly "I guess you are right but only by defolt!" she stated glancing at Almyra. thorn nodded softly and smiled "It is nice I went from no family to having millions of brothers, sisters, aunts and uncial's" she said lightly tilting her head saying it out loud for the first time ever was strange. Thorn thought for a moment before replying to Almyra's last comment [color=violet]"I am only able to do it after years of being experimented on and that was very painful i dought you want to go through that!" she said softly she placed a seed in her hand and concentrated on making it grown before giving it to Alymra "but they say the day they figure it out you will be the first to know, until then if you are ever in trouble just whisper into that flower and they will help you!"

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 5:24 pm

Almyra looked at the flower in her hand, admiring it for a few moments before smiling up at Thorn. "Thank you Thorn. This is really nice of you." She glanced back down at it before looking at Thorn again. "I'm not sure of the best way to take care of plants. How should I carry this one with me? And how much should I water it and do other things to help it be happy?" She asked. It was such a beautiful thing. Even more beautiful since it was a gift from someone. She wanted to make it last forever.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 24th April 2015, 5:39 pm

Thorn sighed diving into her bag and lifted out a plant pot filling the pot half with soil from the ground before scooping the plant from almyra's hand. Placing the plant gently into the pot thorn filled the pot to three quarters full and passed it back to almyra. "this is a very special plant it dose not need much water it once a week and talk to it when you can it will be happy!" she stated looking at the flower for a moment "it dose not need sun often maybe an hour a week so you can take it anywhere!" she whispered smirking. "her name is bloom!" she stated pointing at the plant "be good!" she said with a laugh talking to the plant.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 24th April 2015, 5:55 pm

Almyra smiled down at the flower. "Hello Bloom. It's nice to meet you." She giggled with joy, happy to have a new friend to travel with. It wouldn't matter that she couldn't hear Bloom's voice, but she would have someone to talk to, and know that they would listen. She would need to make an addition to her bag to keep the plant separate from everything else so it wouldn't get squished, but that wouldn't be too hard. She put the potted plant down gingerly and then hugged Thorn with glee, not caring that she was a dangerous dark mage. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 25th April 2015, 3:57 am

Thorn froze as she was suddenly cuddled by Almyra her hands shot up in the ear and she shivered lightly. Snapping out of the trance quickly thorn placed her hands on Almyras waist she tried to peal the girl of her trying to escape the situation "get off me" she almost growled angrily through gritted teeth. thorn tried to fidget away from almyra away from the human contact she hatted so much.

Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 25th April 2015, 10:24 am

Almyra quickly let go as Thorn gave the indication she didn't want to be hugged. "S-sorry. I was just so happy and excited a-and... sorry." She said, ashamed of herself. She should have known that Thorn wouldn't want a hug. She looked up at Thorn now. "Thank you for the flower. I-Is there anything I can do to repay you? You're really nice and I like you a lot and hope we can be friends." She moved herself away from Thorn, giving her some space and looked at the flowers she had grown, trying to avoid eye contact.

Character|Magic|Bank
    Theme
    Other siggies:
    Thorn
    Thorn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 26th April 2015, 10:30 am

Thorn hissed in anger and stood up leaning over Almyra her face had turned red and her eyes darkened "no human touches me with out consent, you will never touch me again!" she stated through gritted teeth thorn clenched her fists to stop herself killing this girl the plants where screaming at her not to do it "they requested me to give you that I had nothing to do with it other than growing it!" she stated lightly walking away from Almyra sitting in the other side of the tree taking deep breaths trying to calm herself

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:55 pm