Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Walking, Talking Raccoon?

Dexter Raccoon
    Dexter Raccoon

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omega Mark 5
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

A Walking, Talking Raccoon? Empty A Walking, Talking Raccoon?

Post by Dexter Raccoon 15th April 2015, 5:39 am

Time: 8:38 am

By now reports must have been made to the magic guild of Silver Moon Island about a shootout happening at the local tavern The Black Adder. Upon arrival they would witness the tavern still standing with a few of the windows blown out and some bullet holes here and there along with 6 guys lying on the floor inside the tavern with bandages on there elbows and knees. Not only that but they would also find a raccoon wearing clothes and have a non magic powered machine gun in hand passed out in the grass outside the tavern. At first assumption it would appear as if a raccoon got drunk and started a shootout that wounded 6 men but that story would sound to ridicules to believe. After having a little conversation with the tavern owner, he would explain that the raccoon didn't start the fight but the 6 men did and the raccoon got drawn in and ended the fight. Your probably thinking that the tavern owner is going crazy how could a raccoon even know how to use a weapon let alone take on 6 men by itself. They aren't like people, they can't walk and talk like humans. Well your disbelief's would be shattered the next moment when you actually hear sounds coming from the passed out raccoon. The sounds are the raccoon grunting as if its in some pain. Probably the hangover.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Weapon
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Walking, Talking Raccoon? Empty Re: A Walking, Talking Raccoon?

Post by Annora 16th April 2015, 4:20 am

The silver moon island was a place Myra liked. Its beauty and mesmerizing view always made her want to visit the place again. Today, like every other, the pink haired female walked through the island, inhaling and exhaling the fresh air. The light breeze flew through her long hair. A smile made its way onto her lips. Her blue gaze landed on a small creature laying down on the ground. She walked forward to see a small animal, with a gun in hand fallen on the ground. She bend down and lightly poked the creature, unsure of what he was. Getting a closer look, he was a raccoon. Why was a raccoon here? And moreover, why was he unconscious? But one question was the most disturbing one, why was he carrying a large gun? Her eyes immediately spotted the six men lying on the floor., leaving her in a daze.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

A Walking, Talking Raccoon? EhHiEpZ

A Walking, Talking Raccoon? QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Dexter Raccoon
    Dexter Raccoon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dexter Raccoon 16th April 2015, 4:41 am

Dexter was lying there on the ground outside the tavern oblivious to his surroundings until someone started poking at him. He didn't fully register it though and merely turned over onto his side. After about a minute has past Dexter managed to open an eye to see someone kneeling by him. It appeared to be a young lady and this made him jump in suppress screaming for a moment. "AHH! Oh... Sorry thought you were someone else." He raised his hand to his head and started rubbing it as if he has a headache. "Ug... This hangover is killing me... What time is it?" Was then he noticed his machine gun lying on the ground. "And what's this doing out?" He looked over to the tavern and saw the mess it was in and the 6 guys. "Oh yah that did happen."

Weapon
    Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 16th April 2015, 4:54 am

Myra was rather surprised to see a talking raccoon but then again, she's seen many surprising things before. "It's no problem". Her british accent echoed between the quiet trees. The light breeze picked up it's pace. So the gun did belong to him. After hearing that, the pink haired female couldn't contain her curiosity, "My name is Myra. Are you a member of Black Rose? and what are you doing here? What happened?" She said pointing at the six men. She then sighed and face palmed. "Sorry about that. I shouldn't ask so many questions at once. I'm just curious." She said, scratching the back of her neck.

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

A Walking, Talking Raccoon? EhHiEpZ

A Walking, Talking Raccoon? QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    Dexter Raccoon
    Dexter Raccoon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dexter Raccoon 16th April 2015, 5:41 am

"Be, bop, boop." Said a mysterious noise. "Quiet Jack. I'm in no mood to listen to you right now." Dexter replied. "And to answer your question Myra , yes I signed up yesterday." Jack continued to say his typical noise pattern over and over again before Dexter finally said something. "OK! Please just shut up, you know I hate it when you talk this early in the morning..." Dexter started to stand up and began to stretch. "For starters Jack is this little device on my back here. He is an A.I program made to run this invention of mine called the Omega Mark 5." He began to explain. "As for those low life's over there." He said pointing at the 6 men. "They thought it would be a good idea to con some of the customers in the tavern last night and then they made the mistake of trying to con me. So I did the community a favor. Everyone was grateful and bought me drinks the rest of the night. That about cover it?"

Weapon

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 5:01 pm