Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers)

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers) Empty Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers)

Post by Felicity Vrago 1st April 2015, 9:53 pm

Spoiler:

It was a new day for Katherine and a thus a new set of chores that Katherine needed to do. She had to train the grunts to be redeemed or redeemers, cook breakfast for the entire guild and otherwise just be the typical happy Goddess that everyone knew and loved for her insanity. She started by taking a shower and putting on the black dress that she wore nowadays. Putting her hair in ponytails and making sure that her hair covered the disturbing looking eye. Going down the stairs she went and slaved into the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone that was in the guild. Scrambling eggs with cheese and several meats seemed to be a good idea at the time and thus soon there would be smells in the kitchen that permeated the guild. It was just the typical morning cooking that signified it was time to wake up.

Eventually she got the first scramble done and began to hand them out to whoever was close by. Today however she saw probably one of the new members and it immediately caught her eye. She handed over a plate of omelettes and the cup of tea as she asked the young lady, "Excuse me dear, but are those wings real? They are quite beautiful, may I touch them?" She rubbed her hand over the wings on her hip gently and felt  the smoothness and liveliness of them. At most it would be ticklish, but Katherine knew the anatomy enough to not cause pain. "They are quite beautiful, reminds me of Hummingbirds."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers) P5l7Dxp
    Alex
    Alex

Crazed Violence

Crazed Violence

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: BADlands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers) Empty Re: Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers)

Post by Alex 29th May 2015, 5:44 pm

Sitting quietly, Alex sat humming to herself, blue orbs trained above her. She was just staring off into space really, comfortable with the air and sounds of bustling around her. One hand absentmindedly began to trace over the midnight blue staff in her hands, the smooth surface making her bare fingers tingle from the lack of heat it held. She continued to hum, her body swaying a small bit, the stoic female hadn’t even noticed that a hair had slid from the confinements of her tight bun and brushed against her shoulder. Sitting there for awhile, the smell of freshly cooked eggs and the subtle scent of tea wafted towards her, now that caught her attention.

Her dark blue optics trailed from where they had originally settled their gaze upon and towards the woman before her. “Hm?” She hummed curiously, raising one eyebrow as she straightened her posture as not to look sloppy. But she was quickly distracted again as a delectable looking plate of golden omelets was handed towards her, next came the tea which she most graciously took. She was quite the sucker for a good cup of tea, even though she rarely drank it, she quite enjoyed the subtlety it held against other hot drinks. “Ah.. Yes, they are.” Alex softly hummed the answer, taking a small sip of the hot liquid. The next question startled her a bit and before she could respond, the other female softly slid her hand against the wing attached to her hip.

A small chuckle escaped her lips. The feeling of another hand that wasn’t her own brushing against the delicate feathers of her wing definitely enticed a small laugh from the clutches of her voice. “Thank you..” Alex was exceedingly grateful for the compliment, after all, she took great pride in her wings. The next thing the woman had said made the corner of her lip twitch upward in a small smile, another chuckle leaving her lips. “I’ve heard that quite a bit, but I have to agree.” As she spoke, anxiety lightly began to fill a small part of her stomach. She was also afraid of her own words at times, feeling as if the other might think she was to cocky or selfish. While she felt this quite a bit, she preferably ignored, as she did now.

Setting the tea down, she reached out a small hand as a form of handshake, smiling. “I’m Alex, it’s a pleasure to meet you...” She trailed off, in hopes that the raven haired woman would say her own name. Alex thought she’d seen the woman around a small bit, but she couldn’t entirely remember, despite her excellent memory. But it wasn’t something she thought she should worry about sense the woman was here now and she didn’t need to worry about it. “Ah! Pardon my like of manners,” She stumbled over her words slightly as she spoke, ashamed she forgot to thank her for the gracious meal, “Thank you for the eggs and tea. I’m extremely grateful,” Alex bowed her head in terms of thanks before lifting it again with a small smile directed towards the woman.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers) Empty Re: Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers)

Post by Felicity Vrago 29th May 2015, 6:01 pm

"Oh pardon me, I have not introduced myself. My name is Katherine Wickfield, current Ace of Rebirth. Please do not call me by my title though, I am just another member in this little dysfunctional family called the Eclipse Soul.~"

Katherine chuckled softly as she took the time to stop admiring the wings to take a step back and bow politely to the lady that was in front of her. It was yet another inhuman that joined the happy little batch of non-humans that were part of the guild. It mattered not, all were equal in the guild despite not being born the same. She was just happy to see more people entering the guild despite the Exodus that came out of it. She still was a bit sore about what happened in that time... People she cared for that was simply gone now.

"Oh dear if you want seconds then go right ahead and request it. Most everyone here are a bunch of bottomless pit gluttons, but I manage to feed them. Sometimes by a miracle and a prayer.~"

Katherine had a bit of a happy sing song voice in her tune as she grabbed the teapot and gave the hummingbird girl a refill. There would not be a no for an answer when it came to Katherine and her tea. It was the one small bit of enjoyment Katherine had when it came to the mortal world.

"So have any wild and interesting stories you like to tell? I am sure someone like you has interesting things to talk about.~"

She sat across the table politely, occasionally drinking a cup of tea and savoring every little bit of the moment. A polite smile always across the face of Katherine the whole time. The patience that this woman had was incredible, but as of yet nobody ever tried the limits.

And hope to whatever god they worship that they don't.

Gods and Hummingbirds (Job, Wedding Crashers) P5l7Dxp

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:43 pm