Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra)

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra)

Post by Annora 24th June 2015, 4:53 am

"The guard, huh? I did not think of that. He could have considering the fact that he is the only one other than Zoe who has the keys to the shop. After inquiring this Peter character, we should have a chat with him." Based on Elyx's understanding and her's, Myra now suspected two people, this man named Peter and the guard that was supposed to keeping Zoe's shop safe. He sure as hell did not do a good job at it.

Myra thought about it when suddenly the smell of smoke came to her nose, causing her to let out a cough and wave her hand over her nose to avoid inhaling. "Mr. Peter, we're here to ask you some questions about the robbery that took place at Miss. Zoe's shop. I'm sure you've heard about it." He put his cigarette down, "Yeah, I've heard." He snickered "Wouldn't say she didn't deserve it." Myra eyed him suspiciously. It took him a moment to realize what was happening, "Ya'll think I stole it, don't cha?" Myra just kept her gaze locked with his, "We have reason to believe so. When Zoe started her shop, she left you broke."

"You even swore to get revenge on her. You have a reason to steal from her." Peter seemed aggravated from her accusations. "Listen, I don't know who you are but I did not steal from her. Sure, I hate her and she left me broke but that doesn't mean I'll steal from her. I have more dignity than that."  Myra observed the man before looking around his shop, "Mind if we take a look around?" He gestured towards his shop and the female mage began looking around. He had some interesting stuff here but none of them seemed to match the missing possessions of Zoe. She nodded, "Well, you seem to have nothing on you. We'll be back if needed." He simply nodded as the two mages exited the shop. "He seems a little suspicious but I don't think that he's lying. But if not him, then the only suspect left is the guard." She looked at Elyx, "Let's go get that guard."

[Word Count: 360/350]

16/35

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 EhHiEpZ

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra)

Post by King Elyx 24th June 2015, 10:44 am

Ignite flew around the store to see if there was anything wrong with the place. It did contain plenty of items, though they were outdated by what he was able to see. They were even being sold cheap as well, so low that it might as well have a sign that said "Everything Must Go." Nothing seemed to be out of place, and Wind Lerale Eye was not scanning anything that seemed out of place with this man. There could not be any chance that he had anything to do with this. Yeah, there's nothing here to see. We should go. Elyx said as he looked over to Myra. Ignite flew back onto his right shoulder, chirping happily as usual. From there, the three of them left the shop. This lead to nothing, leads were important and the only one that they had was shot down. The solution to their problem sounded simple, but it could not get any harder than this based on what he could tell. That was when Myra explained a small little theory that seemed so obvious, yet they missed it for miles to come. The guard.

The boys eyes shot open as he looked over to Myra. He quickly slipped in a piece of sqaure candy from his pocket and began to chew on it as he listened with much interest. It would only make sense that the guard might have something to do with it. Heh, it seems like the possible culprits were from the staff of Zoe's shop. Man did she choose her employees poorly if that were the case. We have nothing to prove him guilty yet, I am afraid the only thing we are able to do is approach and question him. Elyx explained before turning his head around. Question who now, if you don't mind me asking. The guard man said. It turned out, they were at the shop, and oh did he have questions.

You sir. I am going to have to question you. Where were you at the scene of the crime? Elyx asked, ready to get the yolk out of the egg. The man tilted his head to the side with question. Really now? All right then, if you say so. I was guarding the shop outside, remember? The man asked as he put his hands in his pockets. It's a one way in and out system after all. I was standing right here this whole time. Elyx had his doubts on that one. Ignite flew into the air, the Phoenix Bird nodded her head as she circled her way around the shop. For a thief, it's not just one way in and out. If you can't find a way in, break a way in I would say. But you have access to the shop on your own right?

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 30th June 2015, 2:17 pm

Elyx seemed to be doing a good job at questioning but the guard did do a good job at answering, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do have access to the shop." He went on to say. His answers were very smooth and he did not once hesitate. This rang suspicion into the female's mind. Myra thought that his answers were a little too smooth. If it were anyone else, they would have hesitated. Its basic psychology for someone to feel nervous while they are being interrogated, mainly because they don't want to be framed. This man, however, seemed to take it very casually. He would have known that since he is the guard, he would be in the lists of suspects.

"You said you were guarding the shop. If someone did break in, didn't you hear a commotion? No matter how stealthy a thief is, he always makes mistakes."The guard shifted his gaze to Myra, "No. I didn't hear a thing." He gulped to which the female raised an eyebrow. He looked at her and squinted his eyes, 'I was asleep, that's why. I didn't tell you that because I could get fired for napping during work." He looked at both the mages. "Why should we believe you? You could be lying to us for all I know." She paused and walked right next to him, "Here's the thing. You work for Zoe and she owns a shop with many valuables. You have access to the shop and could easily walk in and steal whatever prized possessions she has."

The guard had a way to steal from the shop but his motive was still unclear. "Listen, being the guard, I know that I would be your suspect. But please trust me, I did not steal Miss.Zoe's possessions." The guard's voice held sincerity in it, making the female feel a little apprehensive. She looked at Elyx, wondering if he had anything to say. If he did, he would say it and then the mages would leave the guard, "I don't think he's lying. He might not be the who stole those goods."

[Word Count: 355/350]

18/35

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 30th June 2015, 7:40 pm

The boy did not even know what to say. The two of them were getting leads one after another and they were all being shut down so easily. Why did it have to be that case out of all of the damn things? Everyone acts innocent and had Alibis or at least, good enough evidence to prove their innocence. Well, the guard did not exactly prove his innocence just yet, but neither of them were able to hold against again him either since nothing was proven to make him look guilty. It is as almost everyone has said, "Innocent until proven guilty." Conan had his own motto though, one that did not exactly counter the previous statement just mentioned, but it did not exactly support it either. Whenever everyone seemed innocent, yet it is confirmed that there is a killer on the scene, he reminds himself, "Only One Truth Prevails." Yes, everything seemed like a truth, so many truths, but only one can prevail, everything else is a lie. So many theories to pick from like apples, yet he decided to leave the topics alone until the evidence is able to form one beautiful single thread. That was how Edogawa and Doyle was able to do it after all.

Elyx and Myra seemed to be getting away from the guard, the boy not taking a liking to what was going on so far. Then again, this was he first case after all, he should probably be a little bit more patient with this. Ignite quickly fluttered onto his right shoulder as she nudged his head with love and support behind it. The Phoenix Bird knew how to make Elyx feel better, even if he wanted to sulk or whine about what was going on. Because of her, a small grin was placed on his face before he looked over to Myra, one with much information. No other suspects could have done it, it was clear that the thief had been interviewed already anyways. Shall we go over everything we know? Maybe we will find some odd link in the thread of string we are trying to build. Elyx suggested to his partner with curiousity in his tone.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 3rd July 2015, 4:16 pm

The female walked along with her partner while trying to unfold the mystery. Her partners question got her thinking, "Yeah, we should do that. Let's start from the beginning. When we came to the town, we visited our client, Miss. Zoe. That is also where we first encountered the guard. Zoe told us about the timing of the robbery and about her absence in the shop the previous night, as she was out playing poker with her friends. We interviewed her employees and her friends. The employees seemed suspicious, as you said but we have no proof against them while the friends led us to Mr. Peter. He claimed that he did not steal from Zoe. He could be our thief. He even has a motive but sadly, we have no evidence against him. After that we questioned the guard who stated that he was asleep during the robbery." The female began thinking,

"It was a well planned robbery. It seemed as if the robber or robbers knew that Zoe would be tired and that the guard would be asleep." A thought struck her, "Hmm, they must have known that Zoe would be out late. The only one that we know of who had access to this information is the guard and her friends. I don't think that her friends are guilty. When I met them, they looked like typical rich brats. I don't think that they would need to steal from their friend.

"Then again, Zoe mentioned that there was more than one robber there. To hire someone, the culprit would need a lot of money." The case was getting confusing by each passing second. All of their suspects, in some way, seemed related to the robbery but it has to be one of them. As the female thought, the constant feeling of being watched swept across her mind. She was probably over-reacting considering that fact that there were a few civilians around them. But the nerving feeling refused to go away. Her doubts were cleared when she saw a few men standing right in front of them. They were all wearing masks. The female knew who they were.

[Word Count: 360/350]

20/35

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd July 2015, 4:16 pm

The member 'Myra R.' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 WeakMonster Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 StrongMonster Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 NormalMonster Why pay for real detectives (Elyx and Myra) - Page 2 WeakMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 23rd July 2015, 11:49 am

Suddenly, Elyx sensed it, a bullet was headed for Myra. The boy turned his head around, Wind-Make Warning was not lying. Good thing his reflexes and speed are built to be a devastating mix. The boy pulled out the right blade, Knight Iris, from it's sheathe and sliced it upwards, blocking the bullet from striking and allowing it to drop to the ground. The boy looked to down at the bullet, then up to see a few surprised mages and gunslingers. That was certainly interesting, a group of men who wanted them dead now. Elyx was ready to bring a counterattack of his own. Ignite flew into the air with her grace as useful, ready to fly alongside Elyx whenever something was needed. The boy snarled at the men, who seemed as eager to fight as he did. Myra! Brace yourself! We have a few idiots here that want to fight! The boy exclaimed as he then ran towards them. The Gunslinger and the Wind Mages worked together to make it rain bullets all around Elyx and Myra. The Violinist's eyes shot wide open as he then pulled out both of his swords, and one by one, all of the bullets were coming for them at insane speeds. Elyx's eyes shot from light brown to dark red as he then activated Wind Lerale: Chidori's Keep. The boy boosted his speed to almost H rank types of speed, nothing would get past them now. Elyx had to deflect these bullets, meanwhile, he had a command for Myra. Myra! I'll keep the bullets off of us! If you can, use some sort of long range attack against them before they get away! The boy exclaimed, the bullets raining to strike and kill the both of them. Elyx began to run at his fastest speed and deflect the bullets. The boy felt the bullets deflecting off of the blade, and he had less than milliseconds to react to a full 360 degree dome of bullets trying to get to the boy. Both blades were spinning as fast as they could, the boy felt his endurance being tested, no trial has been able to test him this badly in his strength, speed, and defenses.

Elyx's Deflecting:
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 24th July 2015, 1:49 pm

Myra was clearly surprised and shocked at Ely's speed and insane reflexes but impressed, nonetheless. All the commotion gave her no chance to utter a single word. When Elyx told her to do some long ranged attacks, she finally spoke up, "Or i could just do this."  She raised her hands parallel to the ground and aimed them towards the bullets headed their way, "Reverse Chord." This spell released sound waves with enough force that when those waves hit the bullets, the bullets were sent flying backwards and straight towards the wielders of the guns that shot those bullets in the first place. Two of the men jumped out of the way, but those that didn't got shot in multiple places on the front parts of their body; some in the abdomen, some in the shoulders or shoulder blade, and sadly, some got hit straight in the chest. Puddles of blood surrounded the area as the pink haired female threw away all the guilt and regret she had for doing this. Of she hadn't done it, it would be her partner and herself lying on the ground, surrounded by blood. But she couldn't forget that there were more. One of the men smacked his hands onto the ground and the ground beneath Myra's feet began shaking. A small crack on the hard ground where he attacked soon turned into a small earthquake that headed towards the two mages. The female instantly jumped out of the way, landing of her left arm. A small groan escaped her lips as pain shot through her arm. She forced herself to get up, occasionally wincing as she did. The man stood up with a smug grin on his face. She knew whom she would be facing off against. From nowhere, anotehr attack came towards her and her friend as she felt a gush of heat pass though the air. The pink haired female mage knew exactly what it was, "Magical Sphere." A sphere formed around her and her partner, the translucent view instantly being clouded with the fire attack sent towards them. When the fire cleared, at a distance, it revealed a man who stood with the other earth mage. This was going to be a tough battle.

[Word Count: 374/350]

22/35

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st August 2015, 11:39 am

It seems we found the ones controlling them. Elyx said as he then crossed his arms and locked his light brown eyes on two shadows. The speed in him made him feel like he just got shot with a few hits of coffee, the vibrating in his blood stream, his teeth being clenched with excitement. It all got so much to the point in which he couldn't take it, the spell was going to run out before he could successfully destroy the source of the problem. It was going to be a fun run, his blades were already out, now all he had to do were charge at the shadows. Come over here! Move out of my way! Elyx exclaimed as he then ran through the sphere that would protect them. The first attack was a few bullets, in which Elyx spun himself to the side before ducking under a slow attack with a blade. C ranked attack, nice job, now he was going to have to continue running. The boy had his blades unsheathed and his teeth clenched with determination, the speed he was traveling allowed his body to blur as he was zipping he way over there. The boy sliced the neck enemy to the side, pushing him out of the way. Any fool that stood in his way would get smashed away from him. The net was a rock attack from up front, but the boy was able to see the attack coming and sliced through the rock, causing it to shatter into pieces, half of it being into dust. The boy was near the shadows. They were trying to make a run for it, but the boy was not going to let them get away.

Elyx continued to run through the crowd, his blade being painted in more red with every slice that he was able to carry out. The boy smiled at the success being shown within every attack, and finally, he caught up to the shadows. You aren't getting away from us! Elyx explained before jumping into the air and sliced down onto the ground between the two, ready to shatter it to pieces and cause them to fall.
    Annora
    Annora

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Annora 1st August 2015, 1:35 pm

No focusing on anything other than her opponent, who happened to be the mage using earth magic, Myra decided to not divert her attention. Knowing that her partner was completely capable of handling himself, the female solely focused on wiping the smirk off of her enemies face. He and his fellow ally who seemed to be able to have control over the element of fire, happened to be working together in order to bring down the two mages, but the pink haired female had already planned to split them apart in order to defeat them and hoped that her partner, Elyx also had the same thing in mind.

Bringing her hands back, she readied her figure in a battle stance and prepared for battle. "Magical Sphere." She knew exactly what revolved around the mind of her opponent. He thought she would attack him but the surprised expression gave her satisfaction when he noticed the large translucent bubble suddenly surrounding him. She hauled him off the ground, ripping every inch of his body away from the surface of the ground which she thought was required to make him unable to use his magic.

Still under that ideology, she stood victorious, knowing that he couldn't attack her but alas she was taken aback when his long gone smirk returned onto it's true place; his face. Her eyes squinted into a light glare of wonder and confusion when suddenly the earth beneath his feet, merely one meter away from his body, cracked and the cracking approached the female mage in great speed that she barely managed to get out of the way.

Her body fell sideways as she placed her palms on the ground and instantly did a somersault, rotating her body in mid-air and finally, firmly landing on her feet. Her confusion had not even a moment until her gaze drifted to the disliked mage. He had that palm his hand placed over the smooth surface of her spell; the sphere. A sudden action that involved the man retreating his hand and then unpredictably smacking it against the surface of the sphere where a small crack now appeared, "This is not going to be easy."

[Word Count: 363/350]

24/35

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 1:53 pm