Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of Slaves [Gil/Izayoi]

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves [Gil/Izayoi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves [Gil/Izayoi]

Post by King Gil 15th October 2015, 1:25 pm

"You've been moving quickly this entire time but now that we're so close to finishing you take your sweet time getting that door down?"

He quipped back at her with his arms crossed over his chest, truth be told he could have gotten the door down himself. He was of the right height and weight that such a trivial task wouldn't have been a problem. However, Gil refused to dirty himself by touching the door in which countless others slavers had touched. Instead he would impatiently wait for his partner and her curious summons to do the job for him. The sudden loud shock created by the door getting opened by the legion brought a smirk to his lips, "If I can get her to move a little faster she might prove herself useful to me." His white haired partner had already dashed in after her creature. Waiting a moment or two himself Gil entered afterwards to survey the scene himself.

Izayoi already had her blade impaled in what appeared to be the first mate's shoulder, and the captain seemed rather preoccupied with the legion. "Try not to kill him would you? They're better to us alive then they are dead." Briefly, the female captain glanced away from the legion to see the arrival of the towering blonde. The fight already seemed one sided, the two tartarus mages having a summon to add on to their number so it was essentially a three versus two fight. Those numbers would be changing rather quickly though as a magic circle appeared beneath Gil's feet, glowing a brilliant gold that could only belong to his magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves [Gil/Izayoi] - Page 2 Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Legions
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves [Gil/Izayoi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves [Gil/Izayoi]

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 15th October 2015, 2:00 pm

Izayoi heard Gils remark about needing them alive, she made a face as she continued driving the first mate backwards. "Are you always this insufferable?" she called out as she lashed out with her foot, catching the first mate in the chest. The man stumbled backwards, Izayoi followed quickly, she swept the mans legs out from underneath him causing him to fall. She was about to capitalize when he pulled a gun and pointed it at her. She jumped back but was not fast enough, the bullet and the red hot pain the came with it slammed right into her left arm. Izayoi grimaced and rushed forward and stomped on the man chest. She kept stomping until he stopped moving, which took a bit. She kicked the pistol away from his hand and patted him down seeing if he had any other weapon on him. She found another pistol, which she took and pointed at the captain's leg. She squeezed the trigger and nailed her right in the upper thigh, she went down in with a mild scream. The woman rolled to her feet, somehow ingoring the pain from the bullet wound.

She pulled a pair of pistols from their holsters, "Back off... now." The woman pointed the pistols at Izayoi and gil. "You mages can only summon if your alive."

Izayoi lauged, unless she dispelled the Legions they would remain on this play forever so the joke was on the lady. "I'll leave that decision up to him." Izayoi motioned to the Legion and they walked out of the cabin, leaving Gil and the captian to duke it out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Liberation of Slaves [Gil/Izayoi] - Page 2 Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 15th October 2015, 2:13 pm

"Insufferable? I believe you're mixing that word up with intelligent!"

Both the captain and the first mate were pistol user, the captain still had hers in their holsters but the sudden shot that rang out from the cabin meant that first mate had broke his weapons out. "Hmph!" Much to his disappointment the shot that landed on his guild mate was not a fatal one, and apparently didn't hurt enough to stop her from kicking the man. If the first mate had already broken a weapon out then that meant that the captain was likely to do the same and soon. Not one to be left out, Gil quickly began and finished his chant,

"I command thee-"

A long string of words, muttered quietly so as not to draw attention to himself just yet. With his chant finished his summon entered the room but remained out of the captains sight, slinking itself behind a large ornate desk just as she had pulled her pistols out as Gil predicted. The captains words only made Gil shove his hands in his pockets, a smirk finding itself on his lips. Izayoi's departure was pleasing as well, he would require no assistance when combating this woman. All it would take is a few deceptive words and a well played role, "Well go on, aren't you going to pour us a drink? Perhaps we can strike a deal of some sorts. I do come from a dark guild, and the two of us might be able to make a profit out of your little business." The captain was confused by his words, pondering over them but not once lowering her pistols as she thought it over. Finally, she gave in and cautiously walked over to her desk, her gaze not once leaving Gil, and that was precisely the cause of her downfall as a pair of sharp fangs dug themselves into her leg the moment she was within striking distance.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 15th October 2015, 2:37 pm

Izayoi was a bit annoyed by her "teammate" but she had joined Tartarus for reason that were beyond that. She sighed and jumped back down to the dock, she went and collected the girl that she had saved. She walked down the dock and the girl came running out of the crowd, a run knight coming after her, She knelt down and swept the girl off the ground.

"Hey... Oh... so i take it you are done?" It was the same Rune Knight as before.

Izayoi nodded, "For the most part my companion." A word she was not fond of using while referencing Gil. "Is doing some mop up." She smiled to herself, when he realized that he was the one who would have to handle the mop up he would be pissed, or so she hoped. She was being petty but it was ok in her mind. "When you see a blonde haired mage, tell him I'm at the bar." Izayoi headed back to the bar where they had first met, the little girl in her arms hugging her. It seemed Izayoi was a mother now somehow, or at least a caretaker. "So Gina want to get some food?" Izayoi smiled at the girl and kept walking. She hoped Gil didn't cause any issues with the Rune Knight, if he did it was not her problem though. It took her a few minutes to reach the bar she entered and looked for a seat. They found one and took a seat, the waitress came over and the two of them ordered something to drink, Apple Juice for Gina and a soda for Izayoi, and some food. They would just wait now, wait for the chance to go home.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 15th October 2015, 2:51 pm

A horrified scream escaped from the captains lips as the bone white wyvern revealed itself from its hiding place. Its grip upon her leg seemed to only tighten. "Y-You!" She shrieked in betrayal, the smirk on Gil's lips only aggravating her. He gave a shrug of his shoulders the Wyvern's sharp tail flailing about, it's pointed and poison tipped end slicing at the woman. She continued to try and pull away from the scaled creature, but she might as well have been trying to pull away a chew toy from a dog. Not to mention the stinging of the poison was beginning to take effect, it would not kill her but it hurt like hell.

"What do you think you're doing?"

The blonde kicked the pistols out of the woman's hands, his voice like that of a father scolding his child. "Such a petty way to end your life don't you think?" Suicide was for cowards, it was disgraceful, "One should die standing and proud or at least a true leader should." That's how Gil would die, valiant and proud unto death. He recognized that such commoners wouldn't be able to understand the notion but he would be sure to make the woman live by his ideals none the less. Kicking the guns out of her reach Gil scavenger about the cabin as the Wyvern had no dug it's claws into the woman, "Don't kill her." Gil barked his command as he neared the now crying woman and almost delirious woman. There was too much poison in her system and the Wyvern's tightening group only served to frighten her even more. Her panic didn't make it easy for him to put the very shackles upon her wrists that countless other slaves, her slave shad worn before.

"What a fitting and ironic end."

A slaver in the shackles of her slaves, getting handed over to the idiotic Rune Knights who would hang her within a week. Her future was short and bleak but Gil's was long filled with promises of victory. Well, once he reunited with his less than sociable companion at the very bar in which they had first crossed paths.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 15th October 2015, 4:05 pm

Izayoi had gotten her food and drink by the time Gil showed up, she waved at him despite not really wanting to deal with him. When he got close enough as spoke, "so how did clean up go?" She was being mean but not horridly mean, just poking his arrogance a bit. "she give you any trouble?" Izayoi waved to the waitress to come serve them again.

"Izzy... Whos that?" The Gina, the girl Izayoi had taken in asked.

"Thats... Gil." She responded, then took a bite of her food. "Hes a mage like me." Izayoi was sure that Gil would make some quip about not being like her so she headed him off. "He uses summons similar to me, but every mage is different, as is their magics."

"Oh... OK." The girl shoveled some food into her mouth and asked another question. "So what do you summon Gilly." Izayoi stifled a laugh at the nickname, nearly choking on her food. The girl looked at gil with hopeful eyes. Izayoi hoped he would not be a complete asshole and let the girl have her fun. Izayoi watched him ready to step in if he started being mean, the girl had just been in a slavers hold and didn't need any cruelty. "Do you have something cute and fuzzy." Izayoi was honestly curious about that too, she looked at Gil raising a eyebrow.

Izayoi cleared her throat and took a drink to help with her sore throat after the bit of food she had nearly choked on. She looked around the bar to see what was going on around her, she caught sight of a rough looking fellow at the bar.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 15th October 2015, 4:17 pm

By the time he had arrived at the bar Izayoi had already gotten herself food and drink, though clearly there was none for him. Much to his dismay it was not just Izayoi but there was a young girl as well, a child. His nose crinkled in distaste, he had ill luck when it came to children. "Clean up?" He sneered, "You mean picking up after your mess?" Once again he had that chiding tone of a father placing himself above his guild mate because he was the responsible one, who settled things in a timely and efficient manner. "Other than nearly screaming one of my ears out she was hardly worth the time or the money." Gil shrugged, sliding Izayoi's portion of the reward over to her as he took his seat, ordering a glass of wine.

Briefly he listened to their little conversation, about to interject when Izayoi quickly stated that the two of them were alike in terms of magic but by no means were they similar. It was just as his wine had arrived, taking his first sip that he nearly choked upon the red liquid from the little girls words. He had ill luck with children as well as nicknames but he supposed it was better than the oh so affectionate name that Nai had given him. "Cute and fluffy?" He made something akin to a snorting sound, "I summon beasts." But one look at the little girl made him realize that she might not understand even a simple term such as that one, "Animals like tigers or cheetahs. I summon some mystical creatures too such as a pegasus or a Wyvern." Gil was always one who enjoyed talking about himself, and the little girl was far more sociable than the one who had rescued her.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 15th October 2015, 6:40 pm

Izayoi just shook her head as Gil was mildly condescending to both of them but kept her mouth shut as Gina's face lit up. She ran over and took Gil's hand. "Oooo CAN I SEE THE PEGASUS?!?" the girl shouted loudly.

Izayoi smiled and spoke. "Don't shout indoors Gina." Gina looked a bit ashamed for yelling, Izayoi turned to Gil. "Although it would be cool to see a Pegasus." Izayoi was hoping Gil would be cool and show Gina it. A few people overheard and came over to see. All eyes were on Gil, Izayoi figured he would at this point. Gil seemed like a attention whore in her opinion, always had to be better. Izayoi turned her attention to her food for a bit while Gil decided what to do, she was hoping to leave once she was done. She heard Gina begging Gil to show her, it was odd, despite not liking Gil she was hoping he was not as hollow as he seemed.

"PLEEEEESE MISTER GILLY!" Gina tugged on his hand gently, "I Really want to see it." The girl put on the biggest pair of puppy eyes she could make. "If you do... i wont ask for anything from you again."

Izayoi wondered if he would be so uncouth to hold her to that promise. She finished her Food and then followed it with her drink, She watched the man and girl carefully. She was afraid that Gil might rub off on Gina, something that in Izayoi's opinion, was something that should not happen. That was when a question popped into her head. "Gina...." The girl turned and looked at Izayoi. "Can you use magic?"

"OH YES! I use Teddy!" The girl pulled a small Key from her pocket, "I'm a C...Cel-ess-t-l Mage, thats what Mommy said." The girls face contorted with pain at the mention of her real mother.

"Gil..." Izayoi looked at Gil to defuse the situation. Izayoi didn't know what happened to the girls real mother... but that face told a story.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 15th October 2015, 7:49 pm

The girl's sudden shout made Gil wince in pain, he disliked such loud and high pitched noises. His initial reaction was to not show the little girl the creature especially after she had been so loud. Yet a crowd of people had gathered all of them apparently wanting to see his magic. The little hand upon his own brought back vivid memories of days that had long since passed. Snapping back to reality the blonde let loose a huff of irritated air praying that the girl would hold true to her promise. He stood from his seat up to his towering height as Izayoi questioned the girl who revealed herself to be a Celestial Spirit mage. When the girl mentioned her mother on the other hand it seemed like she was ready to burst into tears, and Izayoi apparently had no words of comfort for her.

"Isn't she supposed to have some sort of maternal instinct? She's the more mother like figure she should do something about it."

His visage was contorted with discomfort, talks of parents or even family in general made him entirely uncomfortable. Those were memories that often times were forgotten or pushed away from the pain of it all. He was without a doubt a "Mama's Boy" and his own reaction to the loss of his mother was similar to the girl. He supposed even a King should be compassionate, and generous at times. "If you're crying you won't be able to see the Pegasus and I'm only doing this once." He said as he knelt down next to the girl, even then they were on eye level. The girl gave a nod, and letting loose another annoyed sigh Gil began his chant, "I command thee-" At the appearance of a magic circle the crowd that had gathered backed away to give the circle and more importantly the pegasus room. With a flash of gold, the weight creature appeared with a whinny. The girl gave a squeal rushing to the creature and wrapping her arms about one of its legs while praising the summoner. Gil just huffed but a smirk found its way on his lips, it had been a long time since he had heard someone praise him with such genuine adoration.

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:47 pm