Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Waves and Weapons(Almyra)

Alphin Hellscythe
    Alphin Hellscythe

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Waves and Weapons(Almyra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waves and Weapons(Almyra)

Post by Alphin Hellscythe 10th March 2015, 11:42 am

For a moment Alphin shook his head as he looked at Almyra almost red in the face before speaking," Its not because you hugged me Almyra...I am just not used to that form of affection so I kind of...panicked a bit. I didn't know if it was good or bad, but now that I know it should be fine...I think," scratching his head for a bit he would wonder if it made sense to the two of them. A nickname...That's what it was called right? He was usually only called boy, thing or servant by many but this felt...Right in a sense. A huge smile overcame onto his face as he nodded quickly and stepped towards the two of them,"I like it! I am Alphy now..," the excitement that came out of his face was enough to brighten someones mood as if he was never used to these things. For now he would follow the two in whichever direction they went, feeling more comfortable around the two of them now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Waves and Weapons(Almyra) - Page 2 Alphin11
    Izagai Nami
    Izagai Nami

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : ἀτενίζω (Gaze)
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Disparity Requip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izagai Nami 11th March 2015, 4:23 am

To the two of them, Izagai grinned as he wandered about the city with Almyra and the newly nicknames Alphy, his arm around his should, and his left hand occupied by the cloaked female as they walked through the city, most people not paying attention to them, but some staring curiously at the odd trio of people. One a cloaked girl, one a awkward looking boy who seemed more than a tad unfamiliar with many things, and a cheesy grinned man with clothing from another world. As they walked, they stopped a few times, Almyra admiring various things, a clock shop, a small shop of candies, and as they walked, even a bakery. Part of Izagai just thought she was hungry, but he kept going, as he enjoyed sightseeing the land of Fiore as it was all very different from his home land.

He was curious about one place, the destination they were currently at. It was a building that was in development, scaffolding all arise and the building itself opted to be at least three stories in height, a might taller than many of the other buildings in the general area. To Izagai, it was a good way to save space, but he prefered flat homes and tents in the end, being surrounded by stone was never really his forte. But she just stared on, eyes seemingly darting as men walked on the beams that held it up, using wooden planks to traverse and aide in placing down braces and new beams and what not. It was interesting to see people work, but he noted it was a tad dangerous. He didn't say anything though, as he waited for Almyra to explain what she saw that was so captivating about this particular plot of development.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shall we relax together Guest ?
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 11th March 2015, 12:30 pm

Almyra admired the clocks at the shop they stopped at briefly. She always found clocks fascinating, the way all of the little gears and springs and other components moved in perfect harmony to move the hands just the right amount each second. Perhaps she would buy herself a watch sometime, though it would have to wait until she had enough money and had enough control over her magic that she wouldn't damage it by accident. After looking there a bit, she moved on. Stopping at a few more places, including a candy shop and a bakery. She was a bit hungry, but she could find something to eat later, something she could actually afford to buy with what little money she had.

It was then that they found the construction site. Here they stopped again for a while as Almyra watched the men at work. She contemplated all of the things that could go wrong with such a thing. A sudden gust of wind could end a life, a gust caused by something as large as a volcanic eruption or as small as the flight of a bee. That death could ruin a family, delay construction of whatever this building was, possibly causing even further problems for the city, all from a gust of wind. While Almyra certainly hoped such a thing wouldn't happen, she did find the prospect of something small causing that large of a disturbance in the end fascinating. "This is one of the places I like. The beginning of something new. It leaves it open to so many possibilities. A sudden gust of wind could blow a worker off his scaffold, causing him to be hurt and delaying construction while also hurting his family. Whatever the cause of that gust of wind, whether a large thing or small thing, has had a much further impact than one might think." She smiled. "But good things can happen in this way, too. The digging could reveal the fossil of some creature that died there long ago, and bring forth hundreds of scholars to study it. Or it could uncover lost treasure buried by someone long ago and bring a boon to those who find it." She continued to watch the builders go about their work. "Pretty, isn't it?"

Character|Magic|Bank
    Waves and Weapons(Almyra) - Page 2 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Alphin Hellscythe
    Alphin Hellscythe

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alphin Hellscythe 31st March 2015, 7:39 am

As Alphin continued to walk with the two new people that he had just met and gave him his first nickname, he wondered what their relationship was to each other. Were they together or siblings looking for the truths of the world? He wanted to know for himself and yet he figured he was better off learning over time. With that he only smiled and continued to walk about with them, taking in the sights of this city before stopping at the construction site with them. His odd colored eyes would take on the whole site in its entirety before looking towards the workers, his eyes watching them as he worked before looking down towards his own hands and tilting his head for a small moment. Could he build something just like them with his hands... A blank page trying to become full in a sense and yet all he could do was observe. Blinking for a moment he would look up to Almyra and nod," It is pretty....I want to build something one day and learn all I can to be a better me," there was a bright smile on his face as he continued looking forward.

Waves and Weapons(Almyra) - Page 2 Alphin11

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:02 pm