Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma)

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Kakuma - [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma)

Post by Irina Naginata 21st March 2015, 8:00 am

Irina stared down the men then had surrounded her awaiting her move, as the minutes progressed she started to appear more and more insane. "Hey, idiots, you better all come at the exact same time ya hear, else I might just get bored if you come one by one." Her chaotic side taunted as she waited. The wait felt like an eternity as the three of the continued to circle her, clearly they were too afraid to strike themselves. Irina sighed, she guess if she wanted something done she would have to do it herself. As if it were a flash of dark light one of the three slavers found himself face to face with the assassin and his throat gashed open, he wanted to scream from the pain but he found he couldn't speak as his voice box had been completely cut through. As the first slaver fell the other two finally decided it was their time to make a move but they soon found themselves suffering the same fate as the other weakling. As all three lay bleeding to death on the floor Irina sheathed her blades and looked at the fearful slaves, many saw her as a worse monster than the slavers and she knew it and as such she said nothing. She sat down her hand on her blade prepared for if any more slavers were to show up. The slaver girl she saved hid in the corner and only peaked her head out every so often. "What are you going to do?" She managed to squeak and Irina turned her head to look at her. "I'm going to wait here until I'm sure it's safe." Irina replied in a monotone voice devoid of almost all emotion, she didn't feel like fighting anymore of the slavers, it wasn't worth her sanity.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Kakuma - [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 22nd March 2015, 2:05 am

Kakuma sat on the pile of slavers, elbowing anything that moved to much, She was getting kinda bored on waiting for her guild mates to finish what they were doing. She was staring at the sky listening to the commotion the was going on elsewhere, perhaps this job was out of her league? Kakuma sighed and rolled off the pile of idiots. Kakuma took the Captain and First mate by the leg and walked off to find a cafe or something, she was hungry and wanted something to drink. She walked through the city dragging the two along, may people were whispering to each other as she passed. Kakuma saw a nice little cafe on one of the corners and decided to go there, she walked into the door still dragging the two prisoners with her.

"welcome to...." The woman behind the counter started only to let our a small streak as she saw Kakuma with her two prizes. Kakuma flattened her ears as she did, her voice was shrill.

"Ow what the hell?" the girl ran off to find her manager leaving Kakuma frowning. She returned a few minutes later. "See i told you." the girl pointed at Kakuma like she was some kind of monster.

"I can see that Lami," the manager turned to Kakuma. "What can i do for you Ma'am."

Kakuma blinked, "I need a table with three seats." Kakuma lifted one of her prisioners as she spoke. "I have to hold on to these two until the Rune Knights show up. I want my bounty." Kakuma yawned as she finished.

"I see... So your a bounty hunter?" The manager motioned for her to follow. "Oh and can you carry them. I don't need drag marks on the floor." Kakuma obliged quickly, throwing the two of them over her shoulder.

"Yep, I'm the Guild Master of the guild Black Rose." Kakuma said like it was just a small matter.

The manager spun on her, "your a guild master?" The manager motioned to a table as she spoke.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kakuma - [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma) - Page 2 KF68skC
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Regular VIP Status- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ardere, Nathir (Demon God of Bone)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bone Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 23rd March 2015, 10:04 pm

After a few moments of looking around the room and stage he drew his attention to the cells that lined the walls. Inside each small cell was a bed, some newspaper in the corner and a vent directly placed in the centre of the ceiling. Despite it being an underground black market run by slavers and low-life scum they knew how to keep the place well ventilated. With each cell he passed he could see marks on the ground where people tried to claw at, either to attempt to dig their way out or to try and keep themselves from being dragged onto the showroom stage.

After around 10 cells he spotted something peculiar, a small figure obscured by shadows was huddled under the bed, shaking in place as it tried to steady itself to stop the shaking but appearing only to shake more. A slave that didn’t manage to escape during the commotion we were causing upstairs? He thought to himself as he slipped two tendrils between the bars and let them expand quickly to creating an opening for himself to climb through, but ended up snapping the bars off. The sudden clang on the ground and thud into the wall beside the bed caused the figure under the bed to whimper. One bar had flown out and impaled itself into the wall in the cell and the other had shot out and bounced along the floor behind Aether. As he took a step into the cell the figure’s head had emerged, a girl who appeared to be around the age of 17, had made herself known to him. At the sight of him she screamed, the mask most probably triggering it, and she tried to get up and run but knocked her head on the bed and falling back down on the stained floor.

A girl? He thought to himself, examining the malnourished woman as she tried to get out but only to hit her head. “Are you okay?” he asked, trying to keep as kind and calm of a tone as possible. The woman shook her head and pressed her hands at where the bed had hit her. Aether smiled beneath his mask and held his hand out to her. “I’m here to help”

Kakuma - [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma) - Page 2 Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

Exp: 1619/7500
    note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    3750exp To a New Land! event
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 24th March 2015, 9:20 am

Irina sighed after waiting a while, this wasn't going to get her anywhere. She looked over the slave in the corner who still had a wounded leg, she should have covered that up a long time ago. She stood up and took off her coat, it was actually rather cold in this place. She approached the girl, she actually had a rather nice coat on, so she tore her own coat. "Give me that leg." She said and the slave obliged weather it was out of fear or obedience was unknown to Irina but she did it anyways. She quietly inspected the wound before wrapping the torn piece of cloth from her coat around the slave wound to keep the bleeding under control. "You take care of that when you get out of here" She said as she stood up finding the one unconscious slaver and slinging him over her shoulder. "I'm leaving, and I suggest all of you do the same before more of these idiots show up." She said and she turned to the exit of where she had previously entered, it was better to retrace her steps where slavers had already been dealt with as opposed to head into unknown waters, she expected the girls to find their own way but to her surprise they all followed her up until they had left the building. Irina stared at the pile on unconscious dummies left behind by their guild master and shook her head in disappointment, she wasn't supposed to leave them unattended but she did at least take the real bounty with her. "I suppose I will sit here and wait until the Rune Knights show up." She said adding her prisoner to the pile, at this point she was shivering quite a bit from the cold when she found a rather nice coat place on her shoulders. She turned around to find the slave girl from earlier who happened to have another rather dull coat on. "You look like you need it more than I do." She said quietly before she shied away again. Irina took a feel of the cloth, it was indeed a very nice jacket it even had gold lining, but she didn't bother asking the origins of such a jacket and just let is slide. "Uh... thanks." She muttered under her breath and resumed observing the pile of idiots.

Theme:
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th March 2015, 3:53 am

Kakuma Nodded at the Manager and dropped the two she was carrying into a chair then turned to the Manager, "Do have some rope or something." The manager blinked at Kakuma and walked off. "well that was rude." Kakuma Stood up and pulled the table clothes off of two table and tied the two to their chairs.

"HEY!" the manager was walking back with some cord. "I got you some! you didn't need to do that." The manager was clear annoyed by Kakuma's actions.

"Sorry... you didn't give me any confirmation or anything." Kakuma Yawned and picked up the menu on her table. She looked it over for something good, "I'll have the steak with a twice baked potato and green beans."

The manager frowned as Kakuma just blew her off, "Fine but I'm charging you double." then stomped off to put the order in. Kakuma looked around the place, it was nice but lacked any real customers, which was good honestly. It meant that she would be mostly left alone, even more so because the other people left when she entered the room. Kakuma's food arrived a few minutes later, she dug in as the manager watched, who also was quite horrified at the way she ate. Kakuma only used her hands and claws to eat, abstaining the use of her silver ware completely. Kakuma dropped food and other things all over the floor and then bent down and picked alot of it up, only to eat it.

"What the hell are you a animal?" The manager asked absentmindedly. Kakuma simple looked at her and shrugged. Kakuma didn't really care about what the humans thought, she was what she was.

Kakuma leaned back and burped, "Well that was nice..." How much do i owe you?" Kakuma looked at the Manager as she spoke. "Double right?"

Kakuma - [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma) - Page 2 KF68skC
    Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 30th March 2015, 5:11 am

The woman took his hand cautiously, still rubbing the lump on her head where she hit the bed. Helping her to her feet Aether slowly raised her up and out from under the bed. “Are there any others around that need help?” He asked, making sure to conceal his tendrils behind his back and he began to lead her out of the cell. Shaking her head she kept close to the masked man, her eyes focused on his one visible eye which seemed to glow red in the dim room. “The exit is just up there.” Aether pointed out, his arm outstretched and aiming at the doorway he had entered through. “Once we get close to the outside we’ll go our separate ways.”

Guiding her to the staircase in one of the corners he couldn’t help examining her further. She has short, rather curly orange hair that comes down to her chin, adorned with a pink bow on the back of her head with bright green eyes, light skin and freckles. She’s wearing nothing other than a ruck sack but she doesn’t seem to be too concerned about it, especially since she’s being helped out of here by a strange man. She most probably thought that she could trust him, this decision had ended up letting her follow him up and out of the underground area and into the main area where his Guild master had ended up leaving a pile of unconscious slavers in the corner. “The exit should be just over there. Be quick though I doubt this is all of them.” He spoke, a smile beneath his mask as he bid the woman goodbye.

Kakuma - [Job] Liberation of Slaves (Crimzon, James, Irina & Kakuma) - Page 2 Tumblr_o3vqbk3Hxd1tydz8to1_500

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 30th March 2015, 11:40 am

Irina sighed as she scanned the area for Kakuma who had wandered off while her and Aether had mopped up the leftovers inside the slavers hideout and had thus left her and Aether to keep watch over the place until the Rune Knights showed up. Speaking of Aether he should have been out here already and whats worse was she could hear the sound of the Rune Knights approaching and she didn't feel comfortable around Rune Knights. Finally Aether emerged from the hideout as well as another slave, Irina slightly ticked off at how long her took stormed over. "Took you long enough, you know how long I've been waiting?" She said as she crossed her arms. "Seems the guild master got tired of waiting and went of some where, and the Rune Knights are on their way and I really don't want to be here when they show up so. She cut off there as she circled Aether till she was behind him and then give him a little shove in the dirrection the Rune Knights will come from. "You deal with them I'll find Kakuma, got that." She said as she already darted off to find out wherever their guild master had disappeared to.

Eventually finding Kakuma in a cafe not far from the hideout glaring at the guild master through the window as if she were attempting to send a telepathic message throw the glass. She crossed her arms in disappointment, was this what she signed up for when she joined the guild, a guild master who is better at being lazy than actually completing the job they were sent to do. She was going to have some words with her eventually, just not today, doing so now would be a bad idea.

Theme:
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 4th April 2015, 7:20 pm

Kakuma caught sight of Irina outside of the window, glaring at her. Kakuma just laughed, clearly she had missed the pile of idiots outside of the hideout.

"It will be 500 Jewel." the manager said as Kakuma stood up. "And please don't come back."

Kakuma turned to the manager and raised a eyebrow, "Oh? Well thats a shame i liked your food." Kakuma pulled out 2000 Jewel and tossed it on the table. "Ah well guess it is what it is." Kakuma untied the two prisoners she had with her. She heafted one over he shoulder and dragged the other out the door. The remaining customers staring at her as she left.

Kakuma walked over to the window where Irina was glaring at her from. "Issue?" Kakuma didn't really know Irina, so she was curious why she was being glared at. "Oh right i better turn these idiots in." Kakuma walked over to a couple of Rune Knights that were nearby, most likely cause of the Hideout being taken down.

"Ma'am Please put them down." One said as he caught sight of Kakuma, going for his weapon at the same time. His partner did the same.

"This Is the Captain and First Mate of the Slavers from this City. The bounty is to be sent to Black Rose." Kakuma dumped the two in front of the Knights. On kept his weapon trained on Kakuma while the other pulled to wanted posters out and compared to Kakuma prisioners.

"Well holy shit." The Second man stood and pushed his partners gun down. "its them." He turned to face Kakuma. "So your from a guild?"

Kakuma Nodded. "I am the Guild master of Black Rose, Kakuma Blackflower." Kakuma turned and started to walk away. "make sure you guys note the guild that turned them in."

"Ma'am hold up. There are a few things i wish to talk to you about." The man was inclined to hold Kakuma up.

"No... I had to fight over 16 people in the middle of the street and you and your idiots were no where to be found. I will not waste anymore time here."

"Wait? you were the woman that left the piles?" The Knight blinked for a second then burst out laughing, "Have a nice day Ma'am."

Crimzon
    Crimzon

Space Weaver

Space Weaver

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Crimzon 4th April 2015, 10:39 pm

Literally a few seconds after he bid the woman a safe journey his partner and teammate suddenly appeared beside him with an annoyed look on her face. “Took you long enough, you know how long I've been waiting?” She said, crossing her arms as she did. The tendrils coming out of Aethers back began to retreat into his lower back as she spoke “Seems the guild master got tired of waiting and went off somewhere, and the Rune Knights are on their way and I really don't want to be here when they show up so.” Cutting herself off she circled around to behind Aether and gave him a light push in the direction to what looked like five squads making their way towards the warehouse down a large alleyway, passing a café as they walked. “You deal with them and I’ll find Kakuma, got that?” she quickly ordered, and before Aether could object she had already disappeared from his sight. He sighed and started walking up to the knights.

“Halt!” A knight called, brandishing his weapon and pointing it in Aether’s general direction. “You are standing in Slaver Territory. Identify yourself or be met with excessive force!” Two squads behind the knight pointed their muskets in his direction as well. “I am Aether Lepan of the guild Black Rose-” He spoke before being cut off by the knight. “Never heard of it.” “Relatively new guild, I’d be surprised if you did hear about it. Regardless, I and two of my fellow guild members have just discontinued the slaving operation within this city. One of your squads has bound to come in contact with one of them who were carrying the captured ringleaders of the operation.” He spoke once more, and sure enough a knight of smaller stature had run up to the knight in front and told him the news of their capture, along with the name of the capturing guild. Upon hearing this info the knight held his hand up to signal the other knights to lower their weapons. “You will find at least a couple dozen lesser slavers inside the warehouse who have been knocked out, we attempted to save as many slaves as possible but most seem to have escaped.” He continued, walking off towards the café after spotting Kakuma walking away after depositing the leaders into the hands of a squad. “Judge them how you see fit.” He told the knight leader as he passed, handing one of the slaver pistols to him as he passed before catching up to and walking beside Kakuma.

themes:

note:
    350exp Regular VIP
    400exp Seijin gift
    250exp Priory event
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 5th April 2015, 12:25 am

Irina frowned facepalmed as Kakuma remembered what she was supposed to be doing. "Wouldn't it have been better to just wait for the Rune Knights to show up at the hideout?" She asked knowing full well that Kakuma was just being lazy, she got that impression from the guild master when they first met when she barely looked presentable. Kakuma had started on to find some Rune Knights to turn in their bounty. Irina would have followed right away had she not been hit with a sudden migraine as a dark voice echoed through her head, she lost her sense of time and before she knew it Kakuma and Aether were already getting ready to leave. Shutting out the voices she shook her head and hurried to catch up to them silently appearing behind them as if she had always been there yet never was. She needed to do something the madness that was slowly seeping into her consciousness corrupting her beyond what she had already taken on. She was questioning if she should bring it up with Kakuma before she hurt innocents but in the end she passed the idea behind her, this was her burden to bear and she will bear it alone. The voice returned again this time without the migraine. "You can hide your pain, but it will not protect them!" Announcing its intent to take Irina over completely, bringing Irina to question if she should tell her guild master once again and once again shoved it out. Only time would tell what would come of this but now it was time to go home.

Theme:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:17 am