Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizards Grace (Job)

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksmen's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kyo Tetra
    Experience : 550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Human Transfiguration
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Wizards Grace (Job) Empty A Wizards Grace (Job)

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 5:47 pm

Mission Specs:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wizards Grace (Job) 1ezsig10
    (Never Say Bye Till The Day you Die.)

Missions Complete
    D:4/C:3/B:0/A:0/S:0/SS:0/10Y:0/100Y:0
    EXP:550
    Next:1200

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Wizards Grace (Job) Empty Re: A Wizards Grace (Job)

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 6:13 pm

P#1
    Ezeakieal traversed the train station with an all too giddy look on his face and a happy step in his stride, “My first solo mission with Fairy Tail, and it's my first quest with them as well. I wonder if I'll find some fun on this...” Ezeakieal looked at the Gauntlets he bought from the stranger he helped in the city “He said his name was Musica.” Ezeakieal thought back to the day they met. He was fairly new to guild life so he hadn't had to form a team, “I've got to prove my strength before any one will want to form a team.” Ezeakieal stared at the guild request on the bounty board when he heard the stride of the stand in Guild Master creep up behind him. “Stare any harder and the you'll drill a hole in it.” Ezeakieal turned around Nightken stood at 5'9, weighing around 160 pounds, his spikey black hiar slightly covered his eyes, his skin was slightly tan much like his own and a faint emerald glow gleamed across his eyes. He wore a duster, black short sleeve shirt, cargo styled pants, steel toed boots, all of his clothes are made of polarized titanium.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    OCC:200 Words

Stat Block:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 6:19 pm

P#2
    Physically he doesn't look like he can fight but from what the guild members told me he's able to take almost anything thrown his way and dish it back ten fold.Nightken is a friendly person, but Ezeakieal heard a rumor that he's quick to anger whenever he sees anyone being harassed or oppressed and would intervene even if it is none of his business. Some day Ezeakieal might challenge him to a fight because he thought it might be fun, but for now he felt he wasn't strong enough to win, or at least provide a challenge. It's sad that people find him creepy due to the crows that follow but Ezeakieal is a big fan of animals, he began to stare at the crow perched on Nightkens shoulder.

“What? Something on my face.”

“What a tasty bird... I mean nice crow...” A look of horror washed across Nightken's face as he was drawn aback from Ezeakieal. “Wait, wait, sorry I'm just a little hungry right now. I won't eat the bird.......... I might eat the bird.”  Ezeakieal chuckled. Nightkin looked a little disturbed but still smiled non the less. "Want something to eat? I'll Pay." Nightken asked pointing to the guild bar. Ezeakieal's mouth began to water.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    OCC:210 Words

Stat Block:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 7:07 pm

P#3
    "You serious? You'll feed me till I'm full?" Nightken nodded "Yep" Ezeakieal hopped up in joy as he ran over to the bar and began to order, Nightken's face had a subtle smile as Ezeakieal began to order however as the time passed the smile faded and was slowly replaced with sweat and dread. "Please that's enough, my wallet can't take any more." Ezeakieal grabbed the back of his head and brushed it back and forward "My bad I know it's allot." "You planning on feeding the whole guild" Nightken replied "My magic consumes a ton of energy so this is the best way to replenish my strength." Before they knew it a mountain of food piled before them as Ezeakieal began to devour morsel after morsel the meals all disappearing before Nightken's eyes, he had never seen anything like it before “Does you stomach contain a portal to a pocket universe?” Nightken's asked as Ezeakieal finished chewing up a dinosaur bone as if it were made of cotton candy. “Never heard that one before, though I was once compared to a miniature black hole.”

Ezeakieal licked his lips as he patted his belly. “And how are you not bloated like a balloon right now?” Ezeakieal grinned “ I told ya, I'm constantly training and my magic assists that training burning up any energy I consume. So how can I pay  you back boss? ”

OCC:236 Words

Stat Block:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 8:03 pm

P#4
    "You don't need to I was just curious about your job choice Wizards Grace would be pretty tough to handle alone, you should head to the bazaar and check out the equipment they sell there.” Ezeakieal paused and posed his hand under his hand and grunted “I'll take you up on that offer. As it stands I could always use more power. Thanks for the food boss, I'll be leaving now.” “Good luck Ezeakieal.” Nightken waved as he ran out the guild hall.

Ezeakieal walked down the city of Magnolia's wondrous architecture full of unique buildings and water ways that spanned the whole length of the city. He noticed the change in the crowds as he moved closer towards the shopping center. The many sights, sounds, and scents overloaded Ezeakieal's senses as he passed through the horde of people. “I've spent too much time in the wilderness, this is giving me a head ache." The scent of steel works and dirt became more intense as he passed by the many shops along the street. "You there are you looking for magical items and relics then step up to Windum's vendor. We sell every type of equipment but only the greatest and rarest so if you don't have the cash then don't even bother window shopping."

__________________________________________________________________________________
    OCC:215 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 8:12 pm

P#5
    A short fat man wearing a tight vest, and baggy pants and pointed shoes was sponsoring his wares in a superior tone. "Well if he's bragging so much about them, then maybe they might be worth checking out." He walked over the to the cases of weapons seeing if he could find anything of worth, when the clerk waltzed up to Ezeakieal, "You there riff raff what do you think your doing, you plan on stealing something don't you." Now that he's was so close to Ezeakieal he looked even shorter, barely big enough to be leveled at Ezeakieal's naval. "I was actually thinking of purchase a legendary weapon." The fat man looked at Ezeakieal. With one glance the sales man's eyes reflected disbelief, followed by disgust. "Boy you have the markings of a slave the whip scares around the back of your neck are proof enough, you don't have the money or the status to afford such a weapon. Now leave before I call for the authorities." For a moment Ezeakieal looked at the man and thought about ripping out his tongue and feeding it to him, but he swallowed his rage and smiled at the rude little man.

__________________________________________________________________________________

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 8:23 pm

P#6
    "Good sir... I assure you I have the money to afford what ever it is I want from your shop and if you could look past your tiny little pudgy perspective of the world, you could earn a pretty large sum of Jweels today." Ezeakieal pulled out his money pouch and laid it on the wooden counter. The clerk waddled over behind it' His face now distorted, his beady little eyes darting at the size if the pouch had him drooling through his crooked warped of a smile. He clasped his hands together and through his grimace he smile he asked "What can I do for you today good master?" Ezeakieal had never seen such shameless greed it had almost made him not want to shop here, but then he remembered that this man isn't the one who crafted the weapons, he only sold them. "I'm looking for magical gauntlets or gloves." Ezeakieal stated leering at the greedy little man "Of course! I have a fine selection of hand weapons!" Ezeakieal looked over the gloves and gauntlets but nothing appealed to him, when a tall man with black spiky hair and three metal piercing  above his left eye walked up to him.

OCC:203 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 9:00 pm

P#7
    "Hey I would't buy any thing from here all this is fake."  the dark haired stanger spoke out
    "Huh?" Ezeakieal replied.
    The fat man scoffed at him "I'll have you know most of the products were hand crafted by the genius black smith Musica." The dark haired man laugh "Oh really then you should know that all of Musica's weapons are forged using rare and magical ores. Kid can you sense any magic from these objects?" Ezeakieal pointed his finger at himself "You talking to me?" "There's no one else here." The stranger said with a grin. "I can't sense magic like that but I can see there auras with a little trick of mine." Ezeaikel's eyes glowed as he scanned the room "This is horrible most of the items in here are have low rate enchantments and the spirit of the craftsmen ship is at least apprentice level. Every thing in this shop is over priced. You know what tubby your right I think you should call the authorities. I'm sure they'd love to hear about your fraudulent actions." The fat man began to sweat "Oh the shame I was sold fakes." The stranger and Ezeakieal grabbed the man as he was trying to flee. "It's a little too late for this act tubby."

OCC:215 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 9th February 2015, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 9:18 pm

P#8
    The man jerked his shoulder free as he began to run The stranger pulled a silver necklace that was adorned with a serpent wrapped around skull. Before Ezeakieal's eyes the siver became as fluid as water and coiled itself around the fat man's body before becoming a solid "A silver claimer, those piercings above your eye now I remember where I saw you from your the real Musica." Ezeakieal pulled the fraud up by the scruff of his neck "I'm making a citizens arrest." Ezeakieal tapped the man lightly in the back of his neck making him pass out. The silver became a liquid and floated back to Musica's hands as they returned to it's original form. He dropped the necklace underneath his coat and smiled at Ezeakieal.

Ezeakieal returned the sentiment "Thanks for saving my wallet I owe you one." Musica looked at the mage before him and replied with "By the time you hand him over to the guards I'll have my stuff set up here. If you really want to repay me then buy something from me." Ezeakieal smiled and nodded in agreement "Sure thing, I'll be right back." Ezeakieal walked off into the distance carrying the fat blob by the back of his vest.

OCC:209 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 10:13 pm

P#9
    He returned some time later after handing the criminal over to the patrol officers, the shop had completely changed, all of the previous equipment was stuffed into bargain sale barrels and many of the new replacements over shadowed their predecessors. "So what are you looking for?" Musica asked "I'm a martial artist I was hoping to find some thing that would compliment my style of combat." Musica kind of grunted. "I haven't many gloves or gauntlets but I look around for you." Musica rustled around the room picking a verity of boxes. He continued to lay them out when one of the boxes carvings on had caught Ezeakieal's attention It had a large roman numeral burned into the wood. It was the number ten surrounded by a three sided star. "What's this one?" Muisca grinned
    "That was a failed prototype I was working on with my old man."

"How is it a failed product?" Ezeakieal questioned.

"The weapon works. It's called the Tiga-Force Gauntlets or The Gauntlets of the three commandments the weapons have two forms each with unique forms it can transform into." "I fail to see what the problem is that sounds amazing." Ezeakieal said with a glimmer of excitement.

OCC:202 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 9th February 2015, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 10:35 pm

P#10
    "The problem is that it was supposed to be the gauntlets of ten commandments however the power infused into the weapon makes it impossible for most people they have to be chosen by the power of the Rave." "Could I try them out. You never know I might be able to do it." Musica looked at him "I don't see why not. My friend told me that their are other people out there whom are capable, it's just rare is all."

Musica let Ezeakieal try them on. He lifted the case and revealed the metal gauntlet that glowed around the markings. "The most basic form is Meteor-Ryu. It has no special abilities. It is, however, especially bulky, and is able to break through magic shielding without resistance, useful against magic-using opponents. The the second form of the weapon is called Rune Savior. If you'll know for sure if you can use it's abilities, but using it's second form is a little advanced, I'll test you.” Musica looked around “We shouldn't do it here. You see that empty field over there?" Ezeakieal nodded "Follow me." Musica took a few glass cola bottles and walked over to the empty grass field. Muisca readied himself and arched his body to throw the bottle.

OCC:212 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 10:47 pm

P#11
    "I'm gonna use this charm to put a barrier around this bottle. When I throw it up hit it with all of your might" Ezeakieal waited for him to throw the bottles, when he felt it the magic beginning to move, he could feel the magic surging through his body. It felt like lukewarm like magma underneath the calm cold surface of the ocean. Musica chucked as he sent the bottles through the air. Ezeakieal jumped after them and swung his fist with pen point accuracy. The gauntlets glowed as it instantly enveloped it's self in light that was dwarfed by the clear spiritual aura that flowed swiftly from the gauntlet. His attack destroyed the the solid glass bottle thoroughly and landed safely on the fields soft soil. Musica's eye nearly bulged from their sockets "Damn Haru you were right. So I guess this means you'll be buying?" Ezeakieal nodded with an astonished look on his face. "That will be 75,000 jewels." Ezeakieal paid Musica "So what is the other forms?" Musica smirked "You'll figure it out the best way to learn of the other forms is first hand experience. You're chosen by them the weapon will teach you."

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 10:52 pm

P#12
    Ezeakieal stood on the station platform pondering the remaining form and abilities of his new weapon when the intercom buzzed on "Now boarding the 8:15 train to Beanstalk Village." Ezeakieal stepped onto the train and took his seat. He relaxed as passing view while the city of Magnolia slowly crept out of sight. The scenery of the world always left Ezeakieal in aw, he took out his sketch book and found the time to sketch out the various scenery's to the towering mountains sides to the smallest creeks. The trains intercom switched on and the conductor's voiced hymned through out the compartment "One hour until we arrive at our destination Beanstalk Village." Ezeakieal began to get ready as he stuffed his art supplies into his back pack. To get a better view of the village Ezeakieal wondered towards the trains hitch he climbed on top of the roof. The first thing he saw was the gargantuan beanstalk spiraling into the clouds far beyond human sight. The closer he got to the village the more prominent the architecture became, truly Beanstalk village was a city of agriculture the dozens of fields fulled to the brim with crops of every kind.

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 11:07 pm

P#13
    Ezeakieal never tired of seeing new sights like this, it filled him full of wonder and hope that most people weren't evil at heart, how else could thy build something so beautiful and unique. The train stopped at the station as Ezeakieal ran towards the front train and leaped of the roof. He headed into town excited to see it closer up. The atmosphere wasn't what he had in mind, Ezeakieal expected a livelier mood from the towns people, however all Ezeakieal could see was the fear and sorrow in their eyes, people closing their houses and herding their children inside as he walked by. After a few hours of walking around through the city Ezeakieal found himself at the benefactor of requests Mayor Talbott Pall's house.The mayor of this village did not flaunt his towns wealth the house looked no greater then a commoners, the only expensive decor Ezieakieal could spot was the brass doorknocker that symbolized the moon carrying field crops. He tapped the doorknocker expecting to see a frail old man answer."Hello!" he called out. To Ezeakieal's surprise he was only half right the man was old indeed but frail he was not, years of field and farm work had made this old man stern as stone.

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 11:13 pm

P#14
    "Who are you and what are you doing on my porch?" The old man snarled. "My name is Ezeakieal and I'm a mage from Fairy Tail. You did post this request right?" The old man pulled Ezeakial inside his house while whispering "Not to loud someone might hear you." He closed the door behind them and started to walk away "Follow me." the mayor ordered while his hand gestured Ezeakieal through the house corridors. They stopped in what appeared to be the mayor's office, dozens of award winning trophies, ribbons, and medals for best crops filled the glass trophy case, pictures of the mayor and the towns people during certain events trapped across the walls in a orderly manner. The mayor's desk was small yet comfortable settings, all of the paper work neatly stacked and organized, a few framed pictures of his close friends and family placed so he could see them behind the desk. Talbott sat down and sighed deeply "A few months ago strange happenstances began occurring around the village's crops. The people stated that the crops began to give off a sickly feeling, and recently the civilians have reported seeing strange creatures roaming the fields at night."

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 9th February 2015, 11:17 pm

P#15
    "What kind of creatures?" Ezeakieal inquired

"Now I know this sounds ridiculous, but that doesn't make the threat any less dangerous...."

"Well? Go on." Ezeakieal hurried the mayor.

"Giant vegetables." The mayor murmured under his breath "What?" Ezeakieal said with a near blank look on his face. "You heard me Giant walking foul mouthed talking crops." Ezeakieal almost felt like laughing but he held it in, the mayor was right while he may have not been frighted of the creatures that doesn't mean they couldn't harm others whom are less powerful. "I'll do what I can. Are there any clues you can give me to as why this all started happening?" The mayor looked down and grabbed a peace of parchment from the inside of one of the desk drawers. Ezeakieal grabbed the paper "The upcoming harvest moon festival is an upcoming event that draws in numerous sources of revenue for this village I think some one is trying to sabotage the event and cripple our economy." Ezeakieal thought the theory made enough sense "So you hired the guild to get rid of the disturbances before the festivities begin. Alright then time to get to work." Ezeakieal flexed his body and headed towards the door. "I'll clean this mess up before you know it." Ezeakieal waved his hand behind his head as he headed out into the fields.

OCC: Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 10th February 2015, 12:00 am

P#16
    Ezeakieal searched the streets seeking infomation he spoke to some farmers to discern the last spotting of the strange creatures plaguing these good people. "Ya we saw em. The dirty bastards ruined our crops." The farmer's wife jumped into the conversation "An now all our kids are picking up curse words. Those shit eating bastards are trying to ruin our children's vocabulary." The husband patted his wife's arm "Easy now dear this here fella's going to git rid of them god damn monsters." Ezeakieal smiled at the two as he asked "Can you tell me witch direction the giant tomato went." The farmers pointed towards the base of the bean stalk. He past through hundreds of crops and saw many children playing and parents working hard to maintain the crops. After a few hours he came upon his destination, he looked at the massive bean stalk in aw a single vine was three times bigger than his own body. He observed the ground around the bean stalk for tracks and there it was small little chicken like prints lightly imprinted in the earth. Realizing he was heading in the right direction he flew up to scan the field for magical auras. He used his True Sight and gleamed over the crops.

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th February 2015, 12:00 am

The member 'Z3R0169' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizards Grace (Job) StrongMonster A Wizards Grace (Job) NormalMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 10th February 2015, 1:04 am

P#17
    He saw a grouping of dark energy sources amassing on the horizon. The evil energy resembled a large plow of black smoke rising through the earth. They were bunched together and scattered across different sections of the field, Ezeakieal flew down and landed next to the corn stalks were the magical signatures were resonating from. He peered out his head and saw a group of hideous monsters shaped like corn and broccoli were waltzing around and ripping out piles of field crops. He snuck around to the nearest creature with out rousing suspicion. He then pumped him self full of adrenalin and Ki as he reached out and grabbed the creatures by covering it's mouth, with incredible speed and strength he jerked the creature into the stalks of produce and twisted it's the upper half of it's body clean off.

The second corn creature that had been standing near the foe Ezeakieal felled noticed movement in the shrubbery, it leaned leaned into the stems of plant when Ezeakieal abruptly reached out to claim another victim. He slammed the monsters mouth into the mud and put his arm the the creatures head with a fierce blade punch. He watched as two other corn creatures passed by him unaware they were down two in force. The looked his direction "Now's my chance!" Ezeakieal dashed out from cover, before the two corn creatures could shout he slammed his fist into the creatures mouths and forced the attack out the back of their necks then pulled the corpses into the corn stalks all in one motion. The last corn never saw it coming as he jumped above it and dropped cleaving it in half with a mighty spinning axe kick. Ezeakieal still on the track of the monsters ran twenty feet away from the kill zone to study the broccoli like creatures. Ten of them grouped together where kicking up the roots of broccoli plants. Ezeakieal reached through his nap sack to picked the fifty foot rope off the hook strapped to his bag. "This should help speed things up." He thought to him self. He stretched out the rope with his telekinetic hands and silently positioned it around the monsters. With great force he quickly whipped the rope around them and wrapped them into a bunch. With great haste Ezeakieal Leapped out and performed a flurry of martial attacks against the ten helpless monsters. He recovered his rope from the dead creatures bodies and latched back onto his bag. "On to the next area." He said taking flight.  

OCC:426 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 10th February 2015, 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th February 2015, 1:04 am

The member 'Z3R0169' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizards Grace (Job) WeakMonster A Wizards Grace (Job) Boss
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 10th February 2015, 4:54 am

P#18
    Ezeakeial was flying through the air around 50 feet. He was closing in on another blob of dark energy when he heard something screaming curse words at him from above. Ten large tomato mosters leaped off a higher part of the bean stalks leaf, each of them were carrying an thick stack of the bean stalk's vines. They wrapped around his body multiple times as he plummeted towards the ground. "Think quick." Ezeakieal gathered his thoughts. With not a moments notice he pulled in a group of tomato monster with his telekinetic hands and placed them below him to cushion the fall, even if it only lessened the damage he had to try. The impact was disastrous the ground quaked and shattered leaving a small crater full of partially full of a red substance. Ezeakieal's body felt like it was on fire, "Multiple fractured bones, slight internal bleeding. Need to repair the damage" Ezeakieal flooded his body with all the right chemicals to nullify his pain when looked around the crater he made. He pulled himself from the ground along with a hand full of the red liquid "Is this my blood." The taste of tomatoes mixed with blood filled his mouth, "Nope only some of it is." The rest belonged to five of the tomato monsters that cushioned his fall. He pulled him self up and flew out of the hole gripping his the wounds on his torso. The remaning five jumped into action still holding onto the vines that were wapped around Ezeakieal's body they pulled trying to strangle the life out of him. The creatures pulled harder, Ezeakieal didn't have time to fix his wounds so he shifted the chems in his body to soley concentrate on numbing the pain. He quickly grabbed two vines each and wrapped them around his arms, grabbing the last one with his telekinesis. He gather as much strength as he could before flying straight up, ten feet, twenty feet thirty feet Ezeakieal pulled the creatures up to a hundred foot altitude. He grinned as swung the vines around at such a speed the monsters eyes and teeth were being pulled from their sockets, he let go as the creatures were sent falling to there doom. With their death Ezeakieal noticed a trail of energy escaping upward. "So that's why I couldn't find you. I was too busy looking at the ground."  As he looked up it was clear as day, some were near the top of the bean stalk the dark energy coalesced in a massive globe of black smoke. "Iv'e had enough off this." Ezeakieal darted off going higher than he'd ever flown before. His visage pierced through the clouds line, the sky became a sea of white fluff yet somehow a single land mass suspended in place by the massive bean stalks vines held a ruined castle that looked hundreds of years old. The center of the castle is where the dark aura gathered, Ezeakieal felt sick just approaching it.

OCC:501 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 10th February 2015, 4:04 pm

P#19
    Ezeakieal walked through the arid ruins of what he believed to once be a home to a royal family of giants. Along the path he saw many clues to support his claim, the first was the castle's architecture it was built to handle invaders, and the most protected of all the rooms was the throne room. If i't wasn't for the building's reduced state it would have taken him hours to find it.  The second was the carvings in the stone some giants wrote their lands tales in their homes much like how humans keep framed pictures. The tale the stone walls told was a sad one. The giants of this land once shared it with a human settlement, the people and the giants got along well. The humans taught the giants how to cultivate the land and the giants shared their magic with them. However after years of peace a dark wizard by the name of Jack destroyed the village using the giant kings magic against him. During a epic battle with the king, the dark wizard dealt a fatal blow against the great giant. Using the last of his strength the giant king grew the massive bean stalk around jack sacrificing his castle and life to seal the evil wizard at the top of the clouds, where he'd hoped Jack would remain for the rest of eternity. "But alas the seal has broken and Jack roams free once again." Ezeakieal said as he approched the large double throne room doors. Ezeakieal opened the door to see an elderly man with a long white beard sitting against a broken down throne. The dark black robes trimed with small parts of gold and silver showed the Jacks arrogance. Ezeakieal leered at the cruel being sitting in front of him. "Welcome to my castle little boy. It used be much grander, and soon it shall be again." Ezeakieal stepped closer to Jack slowly. "What do you hope to accomplish by terrorizing these good people? There nothing more than farmers." Ezeakieal questioned. The evil wizard laughed at him "They aren't farmers they're live stock. My powers may have weaned during my long slumber but soon I will amass enough power to destroy this village and sell the people to rebuild my kingdom."

Ezeakieal snapped he ran straight up to the wizard with blinding speed. Before Jack had time to think Ezeakieal punched him jaw hard enough to send him tumbling off the throne and rolling down the stairs. "The world has changed magic isn't as wild as it used to be. There are more mages now then ever before, and we have laws know rules every mage must follow." Ezeakieal approached the villain "What non sense." Jack mumbled as he stood up. The wizard lifted his head and stare into Ezeakieal's eyes. "Aughhh" Ezeakieal cried out as the color faded from his eyes "I...I can't see!" Ezeakieal thought to him self as he jumped back. Jack being quicker than he looked swooped up next to Ezeakieal's side. He raised a fierce looking kriss and swiped and his neck, the moment the blade hit his throat in an insane reflexive action Ezeakieal grabbed villain's hand and started to crush it. He followed up by grabing Jack's elbow and flipping him threw the air. Jack flew into a near by stone column the sounds of the dark mage grunting echoed through the empty walls. Ezeakieal blindly jumped in the same direction hopping to stomp down Jack, when he felt the loss of his limbs at the same time he regained his sight and he fell to the ground "What a dangerous body you've built." Ezeakieal's limbs felt numb he couldn't so much as move a single finger. The wizard began to kick Ezeakieal in the gut several times. "What's your body made out of I't feels like kicking a log." Jack picked him up "You see this knife?" He asked as he began to push it into Ezeakieal's stomach "It's the same knife I used to poison the giant king." The blade tore through His abdomen ripping through fresh muscles. The blood spilled out onto the knife as he pulled it from the wound. Ezeakieal fell to his knee's, Jack readied himself to strike again when Ezeakieal spoke "Hey your name is jack right?" "The old man stopped curious as to why he asked. "Yes it is." Ezeakieal smiled as he connected their minds and let out a mighty scream inside Jacks head. Jack fell back screaming in pain when Ezeakieal regained motor control. He walked over to the stunned mage and hit him so hard one third of his teeth flew out of his skull. "So you have to keep eye contact eh?" Ezeakieal said choking back on his own blood. He kicked the wizard in the gut and sent him flying through the air he bounced of the roof and fell onto Ezeakieal's fist. The wizard was out cold.
    OCC:827 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 10th February 2015, 4:55 pm

P#20
    Ezeakieal picked up the unconscious wizard and bound his eyes with a small roll of bandages. He then proceed to hog tie Jack with his rope. After the villain was safely secured he tended to him self. Pulling out some of his medicinal herbs and applied them to his stab wound, but not before purging the giant's poison form his body. He than wrapped stab wound with his bandages. "Come on Jack I'm sure the magic council has a nice and cozy prison just for you." He said grabbing the rope while flying through the castle. After a few minutes of flying Ezeakieal arrived at the core of Bean Stalk village. The villager's surrounding his landing point were all startled and the quick arrival of the mage. "Can any one direct me to the nearest council outpost?" Ezeakieal shouted. Most of the villager's were scared of him, his body was soaked in blood and he was carrying a dangerous prisoner. Only a small boy had the courage to approach him. "Mister are you a guild mage." Ezeakieal smiled at the little boy. "Yes I am. Right now I have to take a very bad to jail. If you could tell me where the magic council's outpost is I would really appreciate it." The boy looked at Ezeakieal like he was a hero. "It's down the street from here." The boy led him through the town, taking him trough the village streets with ease when they arrived Ezeakieal patted the kid on the head. "If you wait here I'll fly you back home as payment for you help. Would you like that?" Ezeakieal asked. The boy's eyes lit up like a christmas tree as he rapidly nodded his head in agreement. Ezeakieal headed through the council outpost and greeted the clerk sitting calmly behind her counter. "My names Ezeakieal Lumnara a Fairy Tail mage." The lady looked at him. "What can I help you with?" She asked unfazed by his appearance "I also have a prisoner that needs to be transferred to the nearest council prison." He said lifting Jack up by the ropes. The lady pulled out a few sheets of documents and pressed a button behind the counter. "Sign these." She said as a group of Rune Knights came out trough a side passage. They took Jack off of Ezeakieal's hands and placed him chains. "Be careful of his eyes. Jack's magic is tied to them, If he looks at you he can paralyze you." The Rune Knight nodded at Ezeakieal as he handed him back his rope. "Don't worry Sir. The cuffs seal a mage's magic. We'll be fine." Ezeakieal filled out the clerk's paper work and headed back out side. The boy was sitting at the bottom of the outpost's steps. He looked up at Ezeakieal "You ready" Ezeakieal asked. The boy nodded his head in excitement as Ezeakieal threw him on to his back. "Hold on tight little one." He said flying off into the distance."

OCC:500 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 10th February 2015, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Z3R0169 10th February 2015, 6:19 pm

P#21 The After Party

Ezeakieal dropped the boy off at his house before heading to Mayor Tabbot's house. He knocked on the door, and the old man answered in the same manner. "Get the hell off my.... Oh It's you" He looked over the Ezeakieal's body. "You look like shit." He said laughing. Ezeakieal stepped in side and told him of his past actions involving the village and it's problems. "So there was a dark wizard causing all the commotion, and it nothing to do with tomorrows festival?" Ezeakieal shook his head as he spoke "Nope it was just a evil mage drunk on power." The mayor stood up "Ezeakieal you'll join us for a grand celebration, with you as the hero." Ezeakieal smiled "That sounds great." The following day he ate till he full danced, drank and partied with the locals till the sun rose. Half of the vilager's showed up at the train station to say goodbye to there village's hero. They partted on good tearm Ezeakieal even got a long goodbye kiss buy the prettiest girl in the village. Ezeakieal thought of the villagers as slipped into a long slumber. "See ya guys later." he mumbled before passing out.

Missions Complete

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:04 am