Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[W.I.P] Pokemon Summons

Esther
    Esther

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

[W.I.P] Pokemon Summons Empty [W.I.P] Pokemon Summons

Post by Esther 2nd February 2015, 9:33 am

[W.I.P] Pokemon Summons Th?id=HN.608042532092511824&pid=15
    Primary Magic:
    Secondary Magic: Not Applicable
    Caster or Holder: Holder; Summoner
    Description:

Strengths:
    - The Poke Ball acts like a pocket dimension to store all of the pokemon summons
    -

Weaknesses:
    - Must have pokeball to summon the pokemon
    -

Lineage:
    Name: Spirit Warrior
    Description: A legendary war hero was once severely wounded in battle, losing control of his arms and legs. His life was rough beyond belief, but his spirit remained high and strong. He awoke one day to discover he had a strange white aura around him; and that he could move his arms and legs again. He was so overcome with joy he flailed his arms about, causing parts of the aura to shoot off of him and actually cause damage to his room. He didn't know how, but his spirit somehow manifested outside of his body, allowing him to use it for walking and combat. It wasn't permanent, but he did learn to control this new ability and bring it out to his will. It’s said his descendants are the only ones known to be able to do such a thing.
    Ability: The user forces out their spirit to emanate around them in a white (or black if you’re a dark mage) aura, allowing them to manipulate it in various ways.
    Usage: Upon usage, the user loses the ability to cast any of their magic abilities. Instead, for 5 posts or until cancelled they can manipulate their spirit aura to fight their foes in a variety of ways, from simple slashes that tear up the ground to forming a heavy spiritual armour. May only be used once per thread

Unique Abilities:
    -
    -
    -

Starters:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:44 am