Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatched?

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Maiden Snatched? Empty Maiden Snatched?

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 9:39 am

Job Details:

The Ship they had been on put into port almost a hour before Kakuma woke up, and when she did they were departing. Kakuma looked around for a second to figure out what was going on, then laughed a little bit. They had slept so long the the ship had put into port, restocked on supply's and cast off. She found that she was hungry and braved the ships interior to get some food. She got two bowls of some crappy stew and some bread. Returning to the deck of the ship, she sat down next to Szeras and poked her.

"Hey wake up." she would continue to pester her till she woke up and when she did Kakuma would hand her the food. "Morning Szeras... so it seems we slept the entire time the ship was in port." Kakuma ate a bit of the food and chewed stairing at the morning sky. "Lets go exploring." Kakuma turned to Szeras, "lets do something fun." Kakuma scarfed the rest of her food and leaned back. "So your the Sky Dragon slayer..." Kakuma wondered out loud. "I never would have guessed that..." Kakuma turned to Szeras. "Why did you make it seem like some big secret?" 

Kakuma really did wonder why, to her it was just a small matter, she herself was a slayer. Kakuma's mind wandered to the guild and the way everyone was getting along. Kakuma shurgged and looked at the girl. "So what exactly is your story? I mean you seem to have a issue with large crowds, may i ask why?"
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatched? Empty Re: Maiden Snatched?

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 10:23 am

She woke up to the feeling of wood on her back and soon she cold smell the ocean breeze causing her to jolt up looking around as she sighed softly,"Daaaaaang... i was looking forward to sleeping in my corner."She looked at Kakuma as she was poked and listened to her wanting to go exploring around as she looked up at the sun wondering what time it was but could not tell as it was too cloudy for her to tell. She watched as Kakuma ate her food at an alarming rate and sighed not feeling hungry as she was when she was asked why she hid the fact she was the Sky Dragon Slayer,"Well....When i was a child... I went into a city to find some clothes... And when i did a mage was bullying others so i used my magic on him however it knocked my small clothes off... and when it did i got stares from people all around me an entire town, staring at me about my magic and being clothes-less which at the time i cared little about but being naked reminds me of that time..." she sighed softly, "Plus i was attacked by any mage who i told i was a slayer cause they wanted a thing called a lacrima..." With that she walked to the edge of the boat and looked into the water a soft smile on her face, "You were the first person in six years i have told..." With that she looked over to Kakuma with a blushing smile on her face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maiden Snatched? Mellascyla
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 11:47 am

Kakuma listened to the girl and leaned back as she did, Kakuma frowned as she started to understand. "I see..." Kakuma took a deep breath and pulled the girl closer with her arm and hugged her. "Well my dear, I am also a slayer, I am the Ascendant Demon Slayer... Basically I'm a Holy Light slayer." She smiled at the girl, "I will protect you from people like that." she put her hand on the side of Szeras face like a mother would. 

"HEY Kakuma!" on of the sailors walked up. "Ma'am" he nodded at Szeras then turned to speak with Kakuma. "The guild wanted me to give you this, there was a request for you to do something." He handed Kakuma a piece of paper and walked away.

Kakuma opened the paper and read it. "Hmm another job..." she smiled and offered it to Szeras. "Want to join me? I could use your help." Kakuma simply hugged the girl tightly to comfort her about her past. "Your past means nothing in Black Rose, and we Take those who have no place to go and give them a home and a family. So remember that, remember that I'm your family. You can ask me anything you want to and i will do what i can." Kakuma sighed and leaned her head against the girl. She closed her eyes and listened to the ocean waves and the wind. Kakuma sighed as she drifted into a mild sleep, it was light but enough to keep Kakuma happy.
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 1:59 pm

She listened to what was happening around her and nodded looking at Kakuma with a smile that gave off a cute feeling, "Sure Kakuma!" she giggled softly having been asked to go on another job she smiled and hugged Kakuma happily as she yawned and they fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~`

Hours later they reached Magnolia town the town rather quiet and Eerie as they walked into the middle they saw some guards patrolling with some women following closely, "Ummm Kakuma what kinda job are we on right now?" She sighed and walked with her some more when they reached a bar, "Maybe we can get some info here?" As she walked up to the bar a guard walked up and looked down at her "Ehhh miss no minors in the bar..." With a look of confusion she looked up at the guard and smiled patting his head "I am eighteen silly!~" With that he looked amused and held out his hand, "Then can i see some identification?" With that she stopped having been living in the wild with her mother she did not have any ways to prove her age. She quickly smiled and backed off a bit looking at Kakuma and walking towards the forest area, "You dig up some info i am going to see if i can find any reasons a job might be needed. With that the guard stopped, "You're here for the job?" She did a quick one-eighty and looked at him, "Yes we are mages here for the job..." With that he pointed to the door of the bar and sighed, "Come in i will give you the full run down..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 2:35 pm

Kakuma followed the man into the bar, wondering what the word identification meant. She shrugged it away and sat down at a table the man lead the to. One of the staff member came over and asked them if they wanted something to drink. 

"uhmm w-water please." Kakuma was kind of feeling like the walls were closing in on her suddenly. She took a deep breath and calmed herself, had never been warned about the side-effects of learning her type of magic. Right now she was confused for why she was mildly afraid of being inside. She shook her head and turn to Szeras. "you want something to drink?" 

The staff member would wait for a yes or no then go get the drinks that were ordered. Kakuma turned her attention the the Guard, waiting for him to start explaining the job. she was focusing on what she needed to do here someone need her help and she would help them. 

When her drink arrived she had issues keeping her hand steady, she took another deep breath and closed her eyes. She took a sip of her water and opened her eyes, the guard was giving her a look.

"You ok?" he asked. "do i need to get a doctor or something?"

Kakuma offered him a shaky smile, "No, I'm good just... cold." she set her glass down. "Please explain the job now." She motioned to the man. He shrugged and took a sip of his own drink before starting.

Maiden Snatched? KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 3:33 pm

She looked at the waitress and nodded her head, "No thanks miss!" After that she looked at the guard smiled, "Give us a run down." He nodded and took out a missing persons report with a picture of a slender woman with massive breasts and long flowing blonde hair in a silver dress, "This woman was kidnapped not too long ago and when we sent some guards to search the forest we found that there were Vulcans kidnapping women and killing everything else... So we sent out a job for mages to help us kill these demons and rescue her." With that he sat back and sighed softly, "I was supposed to marry her soon we have been together for seven years now and we decided it would work..." He quickly moved forwards and put his hands over his eyes beginning to cry, "She wanted to have a family and went out to grab some herbs for cooking... I let her go because i knew she loved to cook... This is my fault... If i had only took her with me that day..." With that she patted his back smiled softly at him as he looked up his eyes red and it became obvious he had not gotten much sleep from the lines under his eyes, "We will find her! And we will kill every vulcan we see so this never happens again. Think you can trust us?" He he got up and looked down at her with a serious face, "If you save her i would not be able to repay you as much as i wanted but would jewels do?" She nodded, "Yes it would be nice but i am doing this since you need the help~"

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 4:47 pm

Kakuma sat and listened to the man explain, only taking sips of her water. She didn't say anything when he finished just let Szeras speak. Kakuma sighed and stood up, putting her hand on Szeras shoulder. "lets go." She simply stated, she turned to the man. "we will do it, we will help you." she walked to the exit of the bar ready to the job.

When Kakuma stepped out of the bar she changed form, into the 7 foot wolf she was. She knelt down to let Szeras on her back. "Get on and hold on we are going to the forest." Kakuma would not run, she needed her strength, but she felt this would be the best way to comfort Szeras while they were in the city. She had been out and about with this girl only two days and she felt the need to protect her. "So Szeras what do you want to do after this job is over? we can go somewhere you want or just wander? Up to you." She headed to the forest slowly, people split for her, most exclaiming or murmuring to their companions. Guess it was odd to see a mage that was not from Fairy Tail. Kakuma didn't care she was just going to make the most of her time with Szeras... Wait? what did she mean by that last thought? Kakuma shook her head quickly, as if to shake the thought from her mind. although the be truthful she was enjoying herself.

Maiden Snatched? KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 5:04 pm

As she rode on Kakuma in her wolf form she rested her head on the wolfs fur which was surprisingly soft and to her had a scent that made her feel at ease as she rested her head within seconds she spoke tiredly, "Love you mom..." Within a second she shot up and looked down at Kakuma, "I-I'm sorry..." She looked around for anything she could use to distract from the slip she had when they see a beautiful flower path surrounded by water and a small bridge when she jumps down quickly and runs to it incredibly care-free as she smells them and giggles happily to herself, "So pretty! This place is amazing!" As her Guild Master walked up to her she placed a small red flower on her ear and smiled, "You look pretty with that there!" She laughed and walked around smelling the different flowers happily. Afterwards they go down the path her riding on Kakumas back again as they come across a path filled with broken and ripped caravans, "W-What happened here..." the smell of blood was in the air not fresh blood but blood smell was in the air as she ran over to the side and vomited on the ground, "O-Oh god... the smell of human blood..." The feeling in her stomach drove her to madness she could feel it twisting and turning from the smell as she vomited anything she could from her stomach leaving her feeling like she was a walking corpse.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 5:38 pm

Kakuma felt a pang of hurt as the girl called her mom, a pang that confused her. She shook it from her mind as Szeras left Kakuma's back. Kakuma turned to see what she was doing, only the change her form and smile at the girls care-free disposition. She did miss the day where she herself could be care free, but Sophie kept Kakuma busy with the guild. She smile as the girl pranced about about in the flowers, their job forgotten for the moment. 

Kakuma's smile disappeared as Szeras cried out, she ran over to see the grizzly remains of a body. Szeras started to heave and Kakuma ran over and pulled her hair back. Her timing was near perfect, she pulled her hair back just as she puked, patting her on the back. As the girl finished Kakuma picked her up and carried her away from the corpse. She set her down in a dense patch of flowers, "I will be right back, love." 

Kakuma went back over to the body and started examining it, it was fresh. She knew this was true as the blood was still warm. Kakuma looked away from the body and spotted a basket, Kakuma rushed over and picked it up. She held it to her nose and sniffed it, the scent attached to it was not the corpses smell, but the smell of a woman. She could smell it clearly, the fear the woman had had when this had gone down. Kakuma dropped the basket, and walked back over to Szeras. "I have to go... this happened recently, i will track them down and deal with it." Kakuma leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I shall return."

Maiden Snatched? KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 5:50 pm

With the sickness subsiding she ran to the body and stared down with a hint of sadness over their fate, "How could something do this..." She sighed softly and went over to the water cleaning her mouth to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth as she walked down the path keeping a close out for anything that could harm her with her nerves on edge and anger building as she walked with more and more wind building around her steps till as she got too a clearing the trees around her were being cut apart if they were too close, "That man died... For no reason... Not a single person deserves that..." Within moments as she stepped into the clearing the idea of the needless killing cause her to scream out in rage so loud it could be heard for miles as the wind carried it out and the trees around that clearing were cut clean apart, "WHY!" she kept screaming. Szeras had seen death but it was only ever for food so why had this man been killed? What was the reason? Were humans too blame? If so she would cut them down she thought as her normally Emerald or Azure winds grew crimson from her rage. Within seconds she looked around and many enemies were approaching seemingly attracted by the feminine scream of rage that came from here, "Oh? Are you to blame?" She could tell they were demons from a distance but not much else as a sadistic smile grew on her face that could kill, "Well if you are lets see how it feels to die for a needless reason."

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 5:54 pm

Monster roll yo~

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th January 2015, 5:54 pm

The member 'MugenKami' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Maiden Snatched? WeakMonster Maiden Snatched? NormalMonster Maiden Snatched? NormalMonster Maiden Snatched? NormalMonster Maiden Snatched? StrongMonster Maiden Snatched? WeakMonster Maiden Snatched? StrongMonster Maiden Snatched? NormalMonster Maiden Snatched? NormalMonster Maiden Snatched? NormalMonster
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 6:55 pm

Kakuma's eyes widened as Szeras changed, she was shocked at the diffrence. She wanted the girl she had spent so much time with, she ran forwards and hugged Szeras. "NO! DONT BECOME LIKE THEM!" Kakuma didn't know why she did it, but it was to late. "Come back to me!" She held Szeras tightly, refusing to let go. 

*Kakuma you have to stop her.* oddly strange words from the demon. *You do love the girl yes. I might have helped that along but whatever* Kakuma squeezed Szeras and the let her go. she turned to the enemy's, she didn't know why so many monsters were coming to the city, but she would not allow it. 

"Well i guess ill have to deal with this." Kakuma turned to the horde of enemy's "Time to leave... if you don't want to... i will force the issue." Kakuma stepped forward using Sunlight Flash dropping her right in the middle of them. 

One of the vulcans blinked at her. "Woman!" It reached down for her. Kakuma slapped it hand away and glared at it. 

"Well then, since you touched me your first." Kakuma slugged it tight in the stomach. It made a funny face, its tongue lolling out of it mouth. Kakuma then struck it under the chin, the Vulcan flipped over its head slamming on the ground. Kakuma spun around and slugged on of the demons that was nearby, sending it flying into another one. "Well then time to end you all." Kakuma had let the demon take control, she wanted Szeras back to normal as quickly as possible.

Maiden Snatched? KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 7:22 pm

She could feel it growing the killing intent that was driving her, "Get out of my way..." She walked up to one of the demons crimson winds surrounding her as she grabs it by the throat a twisted smile growing on her face as she slams it into the ground slamming wind into its back with a spiral cutting open it's stomach, "HAHAHA DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" She laughed with madness going through her as she looked at the other demons watching them run in terror. Within moments she looked back at Kakuma her silver eyes looking lifeless unlike normal as she walked up to the middle of the field they were in destroyed trees all around she looked aound and started to walk away and towards the city again as the winds grew more and more vicious around her cutting down trees and plants that are near her as she walks, "Kill... more..." her magic power was draining quick due to the wind around her and she was unable to tell due to her rage within moments of getting back near the caravan she slouched over starting to cry and her magic power drained all the way as she screamed in pain from the drain and passed out having drained all her magic power due to her rage, "I will.. not... let...someone..get..hurt...." as she hit the ground the crimson winds did a burst around her cutting apart the caravan itself as it faded and changed to azure the further they got.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 7:50 pm

Kakuma snapped back quickly, she watched Szeras's in horror. Kakuma spun on the monster and glared. "Leave... or i will kill you all." Most ran in fear, while Kakuma spun around and caught Szeras as she fell to the ground. She set her down gently and stroked her hair. "Shhh calm down... Calm down Szeras." Kakuma whispered to Szeras. "Please come back to me sweetheart. Please become the girl that i..." Kakuma caught herself before she said it. Damn the demon, it had messed with her feeling to cause this! 

*But honey you deserve something.* The demoness chided. 

Kakuma frowned and looked into Szeras eyes. "Screw it." she leaned over and kissed Szeras. Why did it matter if the demon had screwed with her to make her like Szeras? She still DID like Szeras, she want to protect her and keep her safe. Not because she was a member of the guild, but because Kakuma wanted to. Kakuma didn't release the kiss till she was please she had gotten the point to Szeras. She broke the kiss and stared at her. "I..i'm sorry, i don't know what got into me." Kakuma blushed but pulled Szeras closer to her. "I guess... I guess that the creature within me has... well affect my emotions... I... I'm sorry i didn't mean to..." Kakuma stuttered for words, she didn't understand the feelings she had, or why she had them. Was it because her magic? the demon could only be part of it. "I guess what i mean to say... is i think... i... uh... love you." 

*See was that so hard?* the demon chipped in.

Maiden Snatched? KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 29th January 2015, 8:02 pm

She was asleep in the arms of Kakuma when she woke up to a kiss from her and she blushed heavily but she just accepted it ad looked up at her with a smile, "It's fine... I am sorry i got like that..." Se blushed when she heard Kakuma say she loved her, "W-W-W-What?! I-I ummmm..." She blushed heavily and looked at her smiling softly as she kissed Kakuma back lovingly, "But i think i can accept those feelings..." She got up and sighed arcing her back and looking to the sky as she ate some wind till her magic power came back. After a bit she looked at Kakuma still blushing happily, "We need to finish this job..." With that she hugged Kakuma softly and sighed as her sent stuck in her nose causing her heart to beat fast, "Why do you like me though? It seems silly." Lying down next to her as she waited to hear the reason she liked her as she could not tell why anyone would fall in love with a lazy person like her who can grow so violent, But she could not stop herself again and she crawled up Kakuma and kissed her lips softly running her tongue across her lips to get as much of a taste she could before pressing into her harder with her tongue slipping in before arcing back a small line of saliva between them as she giggled and looked Kakuma in the eyes, "Well why do you feel you love me hmmm?"

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 30th January 2015, 7:10 am

Kakuma was caught by surprise when Szeras accepted her feeling, Kakuma could not resist her. She enjoyed the kisses, during the second kiss she rolled on top of Szeras. Kakuma sat up, straddling Szeras, "You make me happy and i want protect you. Not because you are in my guild, because.. i want to. I want to sleep in that corner with you, Eat with you again, do jobs with you. But mostly... i want to wake up to your scent and wamth." Kakuma close her eyes and put her head against Szeras chest. "I want to listen to you heart." Kakuma's heart was beating so fast she was afraid it would explode. "Can you accept the fact I'm not human?" Kakuma was afraid that the girl would not be able to accept her because of it. Kakuma just laid on Szeras's chest, listening to her heart, to her breathing. 

"I want to stay with you... for as long as i can." Kakuma lifted her head up to look into Szeras's eyes. Her breathing was quite heavy, she wanted to kiss her, but wanted to hear response first. "Can you love me? even though I'm not human?" Kakuma gulped, she feared the answer in all honestly. She was a spirit and closer to a animal than anything, wolves to specific. "I... I am a wolf Spirit and a free Celestial Spirit, and if you want... i will bind myself to you." As she spoke she pulled her key from her magical void.
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 30th January 2015, 8:38 am

She looked at Kakuma slightly confused and giggled softly as she picked Kakuma up off the ground putting her arms behind her back, "Silly i lived with a dragon~ Why should you not really being human affect anything? and as for binding..." She laughed a bit and pet the side of Kakumas face softly letting her fingers run down her cheek slowly, "No thanks, If i bond you too me that would not feel right as someone like you should be wild and free~" With that they started to walk back into the forest to find and rescue the guardsman's wife to be, looking around she could see the damage she did in her rage as they passed downed tree after downed tree eventually reaching the clearing they fought the demons in as she sees the brutality on one of them that she had killed, "I did that..." She sighed and as she walked away she felt a nagging thought in her head, "You will always be like that... Just like your mom." upon hearing that she held her head and yelled out, "NO I WILL NOT." She looked over to Kakuma who had a worried look on her face and smiled softly to calm her, "I-It's nothing." She walked on ahead a bit as they reached the end of the clearing leading towards the mountain that most of the vulcans came from, "S-Sorry about that... I just... No it's nothing." With that they walked towards the mountain area to find the women who were taken.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 30th January 2015, 9:50 am

Kakuma sighed and looked at Szeras, "No it is something isen't it?" Kakuma took ahold of Szeras. "Please tell me, I want to know who you are entirly. The good, the bad, even the ugly." Kakuma smiled at Szeras. "Nothing you can tell me will change the way i feel." She hugged Szeras then released her. She heard a snapping of a branch. "Oh it seems they have  gotten over her fear." Kakuma turned to the Returning enemys. "you guys are ruining a moment you know." 

Kakuma smiled and motioned to the enemy's to come at her, the demon had not returned, so it was only the vulcans. The wasted no time charging her. Kakuma lashed out quickly with her claws, taking the first who reached her in the face, she gave him a extra kick to the chest for good measure. she then spun around the next one grab and kicked at his knee, dropping him, she followed up by punching it in the throat. The third wood Vulcan ingored him and targeted Szeras. Four decided to attack when Kakuma was not paying attention to it catching her with a right hook, Kakuma took the blow and turned back to it glaring. 

"that hurt your fool." Kakuma jumped and Kicked it right in the face, throwing it back a couple feet. She didn't give it time to recover, rushing it and continuing her assault by punching it two more times. The two vulcans simply watched as Kakuma dealt with three of their companions.
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 30th January 2015, 10:36 am

She watched as Kakuma dealt with the vulcans as she stood behind watching her cut them down one by one until all that was left were the two forest vulcans, "W-Wow..." she watched as Kakuma ripped up the last two vulcans and went back to her as she stared at her with wonder in her eyes, "W-wow!!!" with that h smiled and walked up to Kakuma, "You are amazing!" She kissed her guild masters cheek softly as they continued on their way towards the mountain the scent of human blood in the air the closer they got until they reached a cave. Outside the cave were broken caravans skeletons both human and animal alike, Inside vague screaming could be heard with the words help barely being audible to most but she could make it out with ease due to being a slayer, "She is in there... Screaming for help, Whatever has been taking women is in there." With that she looked up at Kakuma a little nervous as she herself was not that strong so if she got separated it would go bad but not only that from what she had seen before Kakuma seemed to be afraid of enclosed spaces. With that thought in mind she slipped her slender hands into Kakumas hoping it would ease her fear as she looked at her with a smile not wanting her to know that she knew about the fear out of not wanting Kakuma to feel embarrassed, "S-Sorry just do not want to get separated in there!"

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 30th January 2015, 11:20 am

Kakuma Dealt with the last wood vulcan as the other 2 ran off leaving Szeras and Kakuma alone in the glade. Szeras was amazed at Kakuma's fighting skill, something that caused Kakuma to swell with pride about. She had impressed Szeras and that made her happy. Szeras kissed her cheek then causing her to blush. She then followed Szeras to the cave where they could both hear the woman's voice calling for help. Kakuma was ready to dive into the action when Szeras took her hand and spoke of not wanting to get separated. 

Kakuma smiled and gave Szeras hand a trusting squeeze. "Would not want that." Kakuma leaned over and gave Szeras a gentle kiss on the cheek, repayment for the one she had received earlier. "Well then lets go." Kakuma headed into the cave, it was pretty big but she found her way quickly. She found a large pit with a few women in it. the Vulcan were no where to be found. "Where do you think they went?" she asked Szeras. Her answer came from a stupid voice from the other side of the pit. 

"Oh Noos... Strong woman follow us." Then the large vulcan started moving their way. Kakuma smiled and picked up Szeras and ran at the beast, kicking at the creature as she got close. she put Szeras down on her feet as she fully extended her kick. Kakuma never let go of Szeras hand as she pulled the girl foward back into Kakuma's waiting arms, Kakuma stepped forward and Kneed the beast in the face, knocking it out cold. 

The other monster ran at Kakuma, who kicked it knee back, causing it to fall forward. Kakuma nimbly leapt out of the way, then stepped forward and stomped on the back of the creatured neck ending its movement. 

"Well that was fun." Kakuma set Szeras down, not letting go of her hand. "Sorry about that guess you could have used some warning.
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 30th January 2015, 11:35 am

As Kakuma was doing her combat she was in the air with her bt being in the air made it easier to keep up with her as she twisted and moved her body to land without any effort, within moments the battle was over as she looked up at Kakuma who had shown her much worry, "Nope~ I am fine you do not have to worry!" Within the pit she saw two women down there as she smiled and used her wind to lift them out careful not to cut them, "T-Thank you... we have been trapped down there a long time..." the first woman spoke, "Y-Yeah i was terrified i would not see my betrothed again..." wen she smiled the smiled back at her and they walked back to Magonolia as they laughed and smiled that they were saved, But as they left she snuck up on Kakuma slowly and put her arm around hers and smiled softly up at her. After some time of walking they reached the town as people lined up to see the return of the women who were kidnapped the guardsman upon seeing his betrothed got on his knees and started deep sobbing apologizing over and over towards her asking for forgiveness as she gave him a soft smile kissing his lips to let him know it was not his fault. After some celebrations and them looking up as mages sent fireworks into the sky out of happiness she could not shake a feeling and walked back to the forest and went to where the flower patch surrounded by river was, "So much peace...Even in a world of death we can still see so much hope, I see now what you meant mom... about not judging others based on what i experienced." she was kneeling down in the patch watching the fireworks in darkness the only light being that from the moon and the colored explosions in the sky.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 30th January 2015, 1:09 pm

Kakuma walked behind behind Szeras and the two women, thinking about what had occurred today. Was it really ok for her to just... love one of her guild members. Kakuma shook her head and followed them back to magnolia, although she stopped when they reached the field of flowers. They people of the city had cleaned up the body and the area it had been in. Kakuma wandered till she found a dense patch of flowers, one which she flopped down into. To Kakuma humans could were food, well could be food anyways, was it ok for her to love one? She had taken more than one's life to eat and now she was in love with one. 

"Damn it!" she cursed herself quickly, shaking her head. "Grandfather you are wrong, humans are indeed worth something." She held up he hand as the fireworks went off, staring at it. Would Szeras be ok with the blood that stained her hand? Or would she scorn Kakuma because of it. Kakuma sighed and sat up, she wondered where the girl was. Kakuma sat up and looked around for her. when she saw her Kakuma would stand up and walk over. 

"So I will need to talk to you later. But first." Kakuma changed her form into that of a wolf. "First we should go home, and perhaps celebrate." Kakuma knelt down to let Szeras on her back. "Perhaps we can even see who can piss Sophie off fastest." Kakuma was in a good mood, worried but still in a good mood.

Maiden Snatched? KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 30th January 2015, 1:20 pm

She took a quick look over to Kakuma a soft smile on her face as she saw her in wolf form,"Y-You should sty here for a second..." She looked at the ground as Kakuma turned back to human form and sat beside her, "I-I dunno if you can accept me after seeing what you did today... My life was one filled with abuse and pain from a young age, I was born to a family that was just below the higher rungs of society and my mother craved for more social standing so she used me as that stepping stone, Day after day, Night after night she would beat me until i got whatever she was teaching me perfect and if i ever stepped out of line she would lock me inside my small room, And this continued for two years before i ran... I ran until my feet bled and i could not walk anymore and passed out from sheer exhaustion." With that she lied down in the flowers staring up at the sky as the fireworks continued to go off in the sky as she began to tear up, "After that i was rescued by my mother the dragon who helped me learn to survive and taught me magic... But years later she disappeared and once again i was left alone, But for six years i took care of myself before finding Black Rose and i guess when i find something like a child i try and keep it... be it friends or family i fight to my last breath..." She turned her head to see Kakuma listening still as she smiled, "And long came a wolf who said that they had grown to love me... Me? It sounded silly in my head at first i mean both my mothers abandoned me so why would i be loved and yet i could feel how genuine it was." She got up and sat on her knees in front of Kakuma quickly, "Which is why if you want you can cut off ties with me..."

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 30th January 2015, 3:09 pm

Kakuma changed forms as Szeras spoke, listening to her every word. Kakuma wanted to hunt down her real mother and kill her, but that was not her place. When Szeras sat down next to Kakuma, Kakuma looked at her. Kakuma watched her ever movement of this girl she loved. 

"Which is why if you want you can cut off ties with me..." Were the words that spurred Kakuma into action, she stood up quickly and pressed herself against Szeras. Pulling her into a deep kiss, a passionate one. She refused to let this girl believe that she would abandon her. she refused to let her go. Kakuma pulled Szeras down into the flowers, keeping the kiss going. As they landed Kakuma broke the kiss.

"Shut up. the only way I'm going anywhere is if you tell me to leave and even then it will still have to be for a good reason." Kakuma held Szeras tightly, looking into her eyes. "I Love you... and there is nothing you could tell me to change such." Kakuma breathed in Szeras scent, a scent she never wanted to be rid of. "I have something to tell you myself... I was sent her with the impression humans are my food... i... uh... did eat one human..." Kakuma looked more embarrassed than she ever had before. "Its odd that i fell in love with one i guess." Kakuma felt horrible. what would she think, what would any human think if told that? That she was a monster, she might have just ruined everything with her words . but she felt the Szeras had to know of what she had done.

Maiden Snatched? KF68skC

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:00 am