Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma)

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

In Progress Re: Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th January 2015, 4:20 pm

Kakuma ignored Szeras as she spoke instead walking up and hugging the girl tightly. "Are you ok? i will not continue this job until your fine." She wanted this girl to be strong, she wanted everyone in her guild to be strong. She let Szeras go and smiled at her, "that is a fantastic idea, but first we need to get to Rose Garden." Kakuma turned away from Szeras, she had to figure a fast way to get there without a vehicle. Kakuma sighed and turned to the guild. "well i guess you can just ride me, try not to puck to much." As she spoke Kakuma's form changed to that of a 7 foot tall giant wolf. She knelted down for the girl to climb on. "Please hop on my back and hold on tightly, when we get to Rose Garden i will go into the city alone and make the arrangements for your plan."

Kakuma would run as fast as she could to Rose Garden, she had someone to protect. Well she had a lot of people to protect but somehow she felt this girl needed her more than all the others. She would not let this girl so much as get hurt, she felt that this pleasant smelling girl would help her with many things, perhaps Kakuma was just putting a lot of hope forward. Kakuma would let Szeras off when the got close to Rose Garden, Nuzzling her before she headed into the city. it took only a little convincing to get the plan in action, they couple set up a wedding zone outside of the city. Kakuma returned quickly. "Hope your ready cause they have started to spread the rumor."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 KF68skC
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 28th January 2015, 5:37 pm

She sat there interested in the wolf transformation as it reminded her of riding her mother but now was not the time for that she sat outside the city with Kakuma waiting for the thugs to show their faces so she could get out of here all she wanted was to go back and rest in her corner of the library, "Lets hope they show..." After some waiting she looked over too Kakuma never having actually taken a good look at her since when she got into the guild she immediately claimed the library. What she saw made her have a slight blush as she saw a striking woman with white hair slender body and a dress that reminded her of what she stole and still wears. Another hour passed as they waited and she sighed as she started to twirl emerald winds around her finger, "Boooooored... I just want to get out of here..." The wind shifted colors at her whim and stopped at her favorite color of azure as she sent it at a nearby patch of grass cutting it cleanly as she stood up and stretched waiting was getting to be too much and she started to look at the sky and breath in making it look like she was eating the air. After much time she sat back down and looked at Kakuma, "When they show... Please do not tell anyone about my magic." She sighed and looked down as her magic got her many people trying to beat her for the glory of beating a dragon slayer or tried to get her to teach it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 Mellascyla
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th January 2015, 6:35 pm

Kakuma Changed her form back to the humanoid one when as Szeras spoke. Kakuma Walked over and sat down next to her. "what is your magic exactly? You said you were a wind mage but i think there is more to it." Kakuma patted the ground next to her. "we have plenty of time, i asked them to give us like 4 hours. Sadly I'm tired from all that running." She leaned back and stared at the sky. "so why are you here? not here right now but here as in the guild i mean?" She would lean against Szeras if she sat down next to her. "So why do you fear the city so much?" Kakuma loved the smell of this girl. She didn't know why, she just sat and watched the clouds go past. the sun was starting to set before anything happened.

"Miss Kakuma?" a sweet voice called out, Kakuma who had drifted off to sleep in the intervening 2 hours, open a eye. "We are here like you asked."

Kakuma Yawned and sat up completely. "Sorry to make you guys delay your wedding for this but i assure you that Szeras and I can handle everything." Kakuma smiled at the young woman as he husband to be came up.

"I'm pretty sure they saw us leaving but i told the bar keep were we where going just incase." The man said.

"Good, good it only a matter of time then." Kakuma stood up and stretched. "you two should wait back there, this might get a little wild." Kakuma motioned to the large group of people approaching.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2015, 6:35 pm

The member 'Kakuma Blackflower' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 StrongMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 StrongMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 WeakMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 WeakMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 WeakMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 WeakMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 StrongMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 WeakMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 WeakMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 WeakMonster Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 28th January 2015, 7:14 pm

She sat there when the crowd appeared and within seconds she could see trouble as it seemed ten of them were mages and there were seven normal men that she could not sense magic power off of. "Hohoho you thought you could just go without us deary?" Spoke the ex-boyfriend in a menacing tone his voice brought shivers down her spine, recognizing that tone as the one her mother used when she was about to get beaten. "You are not leaving here with him, you get to be with me weather you like it or not." His cohorts seemed restless the mages could see the strength of Kakuma but looked at her like she was food for the taking."Now are you going to come with me peacefully or do i have to show your friends here some real Rose Garden hospitality?" With that she could not take it anymore and she pushed the couple back as she let loose a massive tornado from her mouth as she screamed, "SKY DRAGONS ROAR" within moments the Ex held his ground same as his mages but his cohorts were knocked back, "Oh feisty little one huh? Maybe after i beat you i will sell you to some people i know back in Rose Garden looking for a new dancer!" With that she dashed back too Kakuma and yelled out again "Emerald Gale" As emerald winds came around her and touched Kakuma and she looked at her Guild Master, "This will increase your speed, Please use it to your digression."

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th January 2015, 10:52 pm

Kakuma turned quickly at Szeras's words, she rushed up to the woman just as she finished speaking. "Please Excuse this but i must give you a blessing." She pulled Szeras close and kissed her on the lips. Kakuma pushed a bead of magic light into Szeras's mouth, a fraction of her power, so that she could benifit from Kakuma's own buffs. Kakuma found she enjoyed the kiss, but would never admit it, save the fact she held it longer then necessary.

Kakuma broke the kiss blushing slightly and turned, "well then lets finish this." Kakuma dropped a ball of light at her feet, causing a large Crest to appear on the ground. "That will help you too." She smiled gently at Szeras, then turn to deal with the first idiot who charged her. 

He took a single blow to put down, a simple upper cut and he went down like a sack of potatoes, the next one came at her with a knife, which Kakuma ripped from his hand and tossed at a nearby tree. She swept the mans legs and stomped on his chest, eliminating him from the fight. The rest of them stopped and backed up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 115%/115%
    MP: 115%/115%
    Players Blessed: Szeras
    Spells used:
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 28th January 2015, 11:13 pm

She blushed softly at the kiss the idea of kissing her felt weird but as she felt something slip into her mouth she had a feeling her speed increased by a massive amount as she smiled and gave a soft giggle, "Thanks for the speed~ Time to make use of it." With a quick dash she came up behind all of the fools who had caused more trouble than they were worth before they could even react and a spiral of emerald wind covered her arms creating giant wings of spiraling wind, "Wing Slash... OF THE SKY DRAGON" upon saying that she sent a whip of wind on the Lackeys backs sending them flying forward with only the Ex still in the same spot while the rest all were launched forwards and knocked on their chests. "Hohohoho you are gonna get it you little..." before he could even respond she had moved behind Kakuma and began to look up and eat wind, "W-What the?" His eyes widened when he realized what he was dealing with, "I see... You are one of those Dragon Slayers eh? Where did you buy the lacrima? Ahhh well i will cut it outta ya and get a good price to help me deal with my little rose and her shit disturber."She looked at him with a look that was almost filled with pure delight, "Cut it out of me? How about i cut that arrogance out of you?" She was slowly getting more violent the longer she listened to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hp:100%
    Mp:100%

Spells Used:

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th January 2015, 11:43 pm

Kakuma simply smiled at the man, "your a fool, I am no Wind slayer." Kakuma didn't realize that he was talking to Szeras. "I am a Holy Slayer... the Slayer of Holy Light." Kakuma smiled gently, she licked her lips, tasting Szeras still on them. Kakuma shook her head and stretched. "well then you douche shall we?" Kakuma snarled as she took a step forward only to become a beam of light that passed through the man causing burns to appear on his flesh, she changed back skidding to a halt from the momentum. she then used Sunlight Crest, dropping the first crest right infront of her, she put her feet on it quickly and snapped her fingers. The crest exploded, throwing her forward at the mans back. Kakuma lead with her claws getting him right in the back. He cried out as she hit, although it hurt like hell Kakuma had avoided killing the men. Kakuma pulled her claws from his back, leaving him groaning on the ground. she dropped the second crest on the ground behind her and did a hand stand off of the man onto the crest. She snapped as soon as she was firmly on it causing her to rocket upwards, where she dropped the last crest behind herself again snapping her fingers propelling herself into the center of the group of men, most of which had regained their footing. she used Moonlight flash in a diagonal manner, catching 4 of the men with it. Kakuma came out of the Flash right in front of a man, the momentum carrying her into him, where she slammed her fist into the mans face knocking him out instantly. The rest of the group cried out in fear and rushed away from Kakuma in fear.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HP: 115%/115%
    MP: 115%/115%
    Players Blessed: Szeras
    Spells used:
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 28th January 2015, 11:58 pm

The sheer ferocity she saw her Guild Master show was amazing enough but the magic she used made her even more amazed as she ran up to her with a big smile looking at Kakuma as her eyes are sparkling with interest, "H-How did you do that?!~" She blushed and looked down at the man as the others ran, "You sad sad excuse of a person i hope you rot..." She quickly looked back up at Kakuma. Within moments she was jumping around her as they walked back to the boats the job completed as they boarded she looked over too Kakuma and smiled softly, "T-Thanks for taking me on this job... A-Also i do not think i ever told you what my magic was~" She got on board and as the boat launched she walked up to Kakuma and gave a small smile dragging her over to the edge of the boat and giggled softly, "I am the Sky Dragon Slayer~" she looked at the water its glow from the moon as they left she could see her silver eyes reflected and she gave a small sigh. Within moments she looked up at Kakuma and hugged her tightly, "I think i am going to love this guild a lot..." With that said she took a deep breath and fired a Sky Dragons Roar into the air the boat shook slightly but after she finished she smiled at Kakuma, "I hope i can last here for a long time." With those final words she hugged Kakuma and laid herself on the boat under the night sky closing her eyes and ready to rest.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 29th January 2015, 12:26 am

Kakuma followed Szeras around keeping a eye on the girl. she found herself watching her closely, she liked her a lot, she made Kakuma feel secure. Kakuma was a little surprised to find out she was a slayer too, but it made little difference. Kakuma watched as the girl took of to go sleep leaving Kakuma to start at the sky. She sighed as she looked at the stars. "I hope you stay here too." Kakuma said absent mindlessly. She Streached again and decided to take a nap, but it was cold out. Kakuma frowned and started to move down below deck but for some reason it scared her. Kakuma turned around and moved to Szeras, Kakuma smiled and laid down besides her, she pulled the girl closer for warmth, Kakuma was happy to have Szeras in the guild. She closed her eye, drifting off to sleep. 

*Well well thats cute. the Dragon slayer and the Demon Slayer.* The voice was the demon in Kakuma's head. Thankfully nobody could hear it talk, she how she tended to ruin moments like this. Kakuma shut her out and hugged Szeras again for warmth. and finally drifted off to sleep, smiling.

She drifted to dreams of the future and the past, to places she had never seen and places she wanted to. Where would this guild take her, were would she take the guild? She wanted to share so much with all of them, and in turn they would share with her. 

[End Job]

Kakuma - Wedding Crasher (Mugen and Kakuma) - Page 2 KF68skC

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:29 pm