Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres)

Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gravity Telekinesis
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres)

Post by Misaki 27th January 2015, 11:20 pm

The battle could be heard from the captain chambers,the sound of gunfire could be heard as it screamed through the ship like a Warcry. The angel would be panting as she would of been down on one knee at the time. Blood running from her arm as six bullet holes was buried on her body as she panted heavily,her chest moving with her constant breathe.”For a angel...you're acting like roadkill right now Misaki”said Scarlet at the kneeling angel. Her eyes did not change even at the pain she was in as she will slowly rise to her feet”You damn woman...you kept me in this place for years after my descending from the clouds,you took advantage of my weaken state and locked me behind a cage like some animal”she will say her head looking down.”Scarlet!”she screamed her barefeet running along the ground as she pushed herself forward running towards the woman who made her life hell.

Scarlet you will die!!”she would scream out loud as her body moved the pistols being shot rapidly as one of the bullets nailed the angel in her leg,as soon as she felt that sharp pain she will jump up tackling Scarlet to the ground as her forearm pinned the woman down. Anger swelling as she will feel her magic start to go out of control as the room itself was being torn apart by the gravity force releasing from her body,She drew back her hand as she was prepared to impale the woman with her bare hands. She would have a delay in her attack as she could feel a magic power approaching her eyes looking to the side,but that bit of delay gave Scarlet enough time to push Misaki off of her making her crash against the desk and slide almost to the door.

Her body trembling as the gun was now being pointed towards her”Guess this is goodbye Misaki…”she said as she was prepared to pull the trigger. It was then Misaki noticed a chain come out of nowhere and even throwing the captain off guard as it wrapped around her. Misaki will sit up as she panted”Guess you saved me again….”she will say to Ceres,listening to the words she would nod as her eyes drifted to the wound on her leg. She was to reckless this time she allowed her anger to get the best of her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) - Page 2 NEy2HPg

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) - Page 2 HWbu1CB
    My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 
    Lineage : Natures Blessing

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres)

Post by Ceres 28th January 2015, 12:02 am

"I guess that makes us even, but I won't tell anyone. We have each others pride to keep up."

Ceres was putting an extra set of chains on the Captain Scarlet just in case, but wanted a souvenir in form of the ladies hat. She chuckled playfully before stepping outside and breathing the fresh air. She was happy that the job would soon be done and would watch from the harbor as Misaki gave the final show. Oddly enough they worked well together, but as she watched Misaki unleash her true power she knew something had to be done. She was not going to let Ceres live, she threatened her life one too many times for that. So as the boat was sinking and the angel was distracted Ceres reached for her pocket and snapped the manacle on her again. There was no joy on her face as she did so, it was just one of those bittersweet.

"Sorry, but you know why I have to do this. I did not forget all those death threats, now if you could come with me. I can get you some new clothes. If you must be my slave, I could make your life very comfortable."

She would once again tug the girl back to the hotel past the stares and crowd of people looking at ship that they did not notice 2 bloodstained individuals. The people were more worried taking care of the escaped slaves and trying to get survivors from the wreckage, but there would be none. None of them had any way to float and thus would drown. No quick death would await them. WWhen they arrived at the room though Ceres tried to put a show that she was happy as she was running around the room to try and find something to fit for her slave. However none of them quite matched and she was perplexed, her tail waving around in frustration.

"So what shall I dress you in now? No, too girly...~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meaning of Freedom (Misaki/Ceres) - Page 2 Kather12
    Misaki
    Misaki

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 28th January 2015, 12:27 am

Misaki would smirk as she listened to the woman going on about how they were evening now,which was true both of them been saved by the other twice which was quite shocking seeing how they were born to be enemies. Misaki will rise to her feet but almost losing her balance as she will catch herself with the wall. Holding herself up by keeping the wall in grabbing distance as she panted heavily. She will still be bleeding from the multiple wounds on her mortal body as this body was extremely weak compared to her celestial one but she would have to deal with it sooner or later. She had to end this in one final move,one she never thought she would use,her body would straaighten up a bit as from her back spread black feathered wings”Scarlet….your judgment..has finally come”she said weakly as she panted heavily. She would spread her wings apart as Ceres left the ship.

Her body will take off as it busted through the ship till Misaki wasn’t in it anymore,her body simply floating about it.”Hey old man….I know you hear me lend me your power”she said as she would hold out her hand.”Very Well…”said a voice that spoke in her head as she will close her eyes as her magic began to coat her body in a fine coat. As the clouds begin to act up and darken in the process.”Here goes…”she murmurs as her magic power went towards the sky feeding the dark clouds as Ceres watched this happen. It didn’t take long till the clouds themselves will break apart as a thirty wide meteor was coming towards the earth.”Flare of Solaria- Crash of the Majestic Sun!”she screamed her voice sounded like two in one.

The meteor didn’t take long to collide with the ship erupting into a explosion due to the outcome the huge meteor tearing through the ship till it was set ablazed. This was the judgment Scarlet deserved and one Misaki was happy to deliver. She will float towards the ground next to Ceres,she will land and instantly drop down to her knee as her magic was depleted due to using that spell. She was looking towards the ground,it was then she felt that cold metal and the click of the collar as she looked to Ceres who seemed to betray her like the demon she was. Why lock her up again…..but it was obvious her power was a bit much.

It didn’t take them long to reach the hotel,she was to tired and her body in pain to say anything at the moment,noticing the woman walking around with no care in the world was a bit nerve rack as Misaki will reach and grab the tail tightly”You know...I havent forgot”she said though holding the tail in her grip.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 28th January 2015, 12:55 am

Ceres eyes opened wide as she felt a shiver down her spine, dropping the clothes in the process. She gripped the edge of the drawers as she panted and grabbed the edge. Shivers went up her spine as he fell on her knees from the sheer amount of sensations. Looking over her shoulder she looked at Misaki with genuine mixture of worry, blushing and barely contained squeaks.  Words were barely coming out of her mouth as she tried to plead with the angel that was committing one of the most evil things you can do to a Succubus.

"N-no! Stop Misaki, you do not know what you are doing! It's too much!"

Ceres  trembled slightly as the pleasant feel of darkness sorrounded her with each squeeze. It was just getting to be too much, but there was a breaking point. There always was a breaking point. It was nearly an explosion of darkness as Ceres turned around and pushed the angel on the bed. Immediately chains wrapped around the wrists of the angel as Ceres looked at Misaki. The transformation was immediate, what once there was a cute succubus that seemed to enjoy life to the fullest was replaced with what stories were told about demons. Dark feral and immoral creatures with pitch black eyes full of sin and malice. The succubus watched in amusement as she let all her clothes fall on the floor and crawled on top of the angel. Every word was dark, menacing and was from a being that consumed souls for a living.

"I was merciful to you. I allowed you to keep your Pride! I let you have your vengeace and was hurt because of it! I was going to release you in middle of the night so I can escape your wrath from a safe distance and you repay my kindness with this? Now? You made me hungry."

Ceres tail wagged around wildly as the 2 faces were now so close that they could feel each others breath. It was then final words were said before the inevitable happens.

"I suggest you try to enjoy this for a bit. I'll be very gentle..."

Last edited by Ceres on 28th January 2015, 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 28th January 2015, 1:20 am

Honestly Misaki was enjoying this quite a bit the woman seem to be losing control from having her tail just messed with,that was overall amusing. Misaki could tell by the trembling of the woman body that this was having a bigger effect than she thought at first or it could be her seeing things. But most likely not as the pain of the wounds she had on her body wasn’t disappearing so this definitely wasn’t a dream at the least. The woman seem to get weak at the knees almost falling down,this only made the Gravity mage smirk just a tad bit. She couldn’t believe how the woman was acting from having just the tail played with,maybe demons wasn’t that much of a threat if their tails was the biggesst weak spots they had. She couldn’t help but chuckle at this as it was surely something you didn’t see everyday.

She listened to the words as she raised a eyebrow she wonders why would she ask her to stop,this woman been messing with her all today. She will part her lips as she bite down gently on the tip of the tail,this will obviously turn the succubus head around if just grabbing it was doing this much damage just like that. She would then feel it,a explosion of energy that was different...way to different as she would stop what she doing. But of course it was to late,her body being pushed down as her back landed against the bed. Before she would do anything chains will be wrapped around her wrist keeping her down. She attempted to struggle but with her magic depleted and lock as it was her struggle was obvious irrelevant.

Watching the woman strip down this only made the angel eyes widen”W-what are you doing!”she says her voice a bit breaky as she said those words as the nearly exposed demon climbed on her body. She wouldn’t move she was completely strained and in pain from her wounds,now she had this to worry about. Her heart was racing as this wasn’t a dream she could just wake up from. She took note of the face as it was inches away from her own,all she could think of, was how she was going to murder this woman when the chance came...for defiling her pride to be struck down like it was at this moment. For once she couldn’t do anything to stop these events as she was weak at this moment and at the Demons mercy.

My Magic
    Ceres
    Ceres

Vibrant Bliss

Vibrant Bliss

Player 

Post by Ceres 28th January 2015, 2:33 am

Ceres looked at Misaki and it was there. That look of contempt and hate that even paused the demon and it was enough to take her aback. She tilted head slightly, but the black eyes were there. Looking at her hungry, but the looks down. The chains started to slip off as the demon laid on the demon for a while. She was still breathing hard, but was just barely containing her excitement. She was squeezing the angels body as she said her words.

"I should understand... I was like you at one point... The hate is like what I had to my jailers... Also you realize that the collar simply snaps off... You could have taken it off anytime you want... So hungry...

Ceres eventually pulled herself up to Misakis and gently kissed the angels lips which tasted like if it was something utterly forbidden. She tasted her soul and it drove her completely mad. Putting both her arms around Mikasi's neck she laid her head next to the angels. She was scared, but that did not matter anymore. A part of her knew that she was going to be returning to hell. Ceres squeezed the angel waiting for her final moments on Earthland. She was legitimately crying in fear as the moment of truth was coming, the black eyes met with the angels again.

"So are you going to kill me? I don't really want to fight..."

Ceres did not wait for an answer as she proceeded to kiss Misaki some more. If she was going to die then it was not going to be her waiting to die. It was going to be her just enjoying this moment as a demon. And maybe there was nothing that would stop her unless the angel were to end her life. It was just in her nature, just like it was the angels nature to be violent in their judgments. Was this how it had to be though?

Misaki
    Misaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Misaki 28th January 2015, 7:24 am

Misaki eyes remained looking at the demon though her body was in slight pain,the anger swelling within her was quite noticeable as she glared at the woman. Her eyes filled of such hate,but also seemed like a act of betrayal. Her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she couldn’r help but feel as it was split into two. The angel couldn’t believe the pain she was feeling within like a sword was piercing her heart for the final hour. She closed her eyes as she couldn’t stop her body from trembling out of control. It was her emotions spurring up as she laid there,her own emotions that was slipping out of the crack in the inner wall that she built,the emotions she locked away for so long was slipping out like water. She felt the chains begin to remove themselves as she noticed this,wait if Misaki was released she would surely kill her right? So why would this woman let her loose knowing that much?

She had no energy to speak at the moment,she allowed this demon to remain on top of her as her eyes stared towards the ceiling. As she was in deep thought as she listened to the words and the thing about the collar slipping off. She still remained still as her body almost seemed it was stiff,their was a battle of emotions fighting through her body like a brilliant flame which haven’t been sparked in so long. She couldn’t understand that burning sensation coursing through her body at the moment,her her eyes will shift back to the demon on top of her as she felt the soft delicate lips press against her own. Still no words escaped her mouth it was like she was in shock or lost her way with words for the moment all she knew something was burning her inside out,her heart racing as it hurt emotionally.

She listens to the point about if she cwas going to kill her,this made Misaki eyes widen a bit. This sounded more of acceptance,why would this demon give her life away...without fighting for it? She felt the second kiss touch her lips once more as it had more affection than the last. She will flip her body as she would have her forearm at the woman's throat keeping her pinned,her pride was destroyed because of this woman as she will draw her free hand back as she began to prepare to kill the woman,this was her retribution it started with this woman,this would surely set things straight if the woman successfully pinned to the bed just died.

Her drawn hand would shoot downward,this was going to end it all with this applied pressure she was going to kill Ceres once and for all. As her hand shot forward closing in closer and closer,in that split second blood would spill onto the bleed,maybe this was the final day Ceres would walk the earth? was this retrubution enough..to satisfy the angel,Blood coming from Misaki mouth as she had coughed up the blood from earlier,her attack hitting and tearing through the bed inches away from Ceres head, Water drops begun to trickle down Ceres skin as they were tears of the angel...that burning in her body just got stronger.”I…..Can’t….Do ..It”she murmurs as she got off Ceres,her own actions taking her back as this was a enemy she couldn’t kill her emotions and her body refused her.

Her wings will spread afar as the Angel will crash through the window where she begin to fly to the best of her abilities to get away,she had to get away she didn’t understand the feeling burning in her chest..she never left someone alive and now she did. The wounds on her body on getting worse, Her eyes getting weak as she few quite a distance away from the hotel it was that time she fainted from blood loss her body rushing towards the ground hitting one of the nearby pillars...as she slide along the ground. She fell directly into the Ancient ruins as the blood soaked angel laid in wait for her death...the sensation still burning her body,did this angel actually care for someone? questions will rain down….as she laid their in her own puddle of blood from her wounds….all she could do was run away from something she didn’t understand and keep running.

Mission End

My Magic

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:57 pm