Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ode to Loveless

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ode to Loveless - Page 2 Empty Re: Ode to Loveless

Post by Cecile 6th February 2015, 7:19 am

Harrigan couldn't believe what he was hearing, not only did Sinali put up some petty excuse and pointed Maturin the blame on a now former member of Savage Skull. But also there was this new kid, who boldly declared that this entire brawl was something he orchestrated as if it was some sort of elaborate plan.
    Well it was not that Harrigan could really dispute the results, after all he was now standing down here, instead of the familiarity of his own office. So the unknown mage got exactly what he wanted, the guild master out of his office and in front of him.

However the fruits of the kid's achievement might disappoint him, since he apparently bore in mind swearing his loyalty to the guild was an option. Something that could be discussed and exchange in for the promise of power by training under the master. As if Harrigan was some sort of mentor.

A feeling started to crawl up from inside Harrigan, crawling up all the way from his stomach to his mouth. And before he even realized it himself he was laughing, a loud condescending laugh that echoed through the hall. Ignited by the realization that this kid had the audacity and the stupidity that he was even in a position to bargain for his own place in the guild.

'You insolent cur' responded Harrigan finally 'You have no right, to ask that of me. After all... you have no power what so ever to make me even consider the idea of me training you in the slightest! No kid... if you want power I suggest you start at beginning, as a mere grunt of the guild. A bottom feeder among the Savages.'

Hakora Rhapsodos
    Hakora Rhapsodos

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shattered Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakora Rhapsodos 6th February 2015, 12:48 pm

It seemed the room had missed the conductor taking the stage or else the heat caused in their mind known as anger had blinded them to the tap of the baton or the tuning of the instruments as they took their first breathes. Hakora had walked into the building with an aura of arrogance or confidence, whichever they chose to precieve. Then he had approached the job board, a board only for mages. This was the violins beginning their run. He had not only read the board, but he ripped a job off, an act of declaration that would anger someone. Then came in the brass, Za'cha and Sinali, two powerful brass musicians indeed. The conflict in the music had begun, but sudtle as Hakora only made a small, but powerful threat that would clearly bring on the noise. The mages would confront Hakora and the challenge met. The first move was made which could of been dodged, instead Hakora made the crasindo by grabbing a bench and sending the room into an all out hell that would create much noise, but it was a short song as pain was the resolution. Hakora now stood in front of his audience who clearly did not like the performance of the young conductor, but oh how he would do better next time. This concert was called Ode to Loveless which was the very intentions of entering the building was to draw death's face to him and here they stood.

Hakora smirked at the guildmaster, "If you were to treat me special or give me an easy path then that would be foolishness and not power. A grunt is where everyone should start, but even though you did not like the music I made for you, you are still aware of my presences and not in a favourable way. Any mage could kiss your boots and try to enter your graces with respect and in a favourable way if they tried hard enough, but I rather enter into your hatred and be looked down on by you. Hatred creates resistance and conquering resistance means power. Next concert I play for you shall be a more enjoyable one and the tune will be known as Ode to Fairy Tail." This title was presented, but the due time of the concert was not announced, but by the title you could tell it was a concert involving Fairy Tail and so the mind could run wild at what the conductor was thinking. It would make more sense if Hakora was a Rank A or Rank S mage to boast of such things, but a Rank D boasting? Foolish, unthinkable, but maybe it was confidence in the pay out of the hard work to come....maybe.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 5th March 2015, 4:42 am

'Tch, at least it seems you know what you are doing' replied Harrigan irritated. As an answer to the young boys first response. 'However Fairy Tail is not to be taken lightly, just like any other legal guild it pulls its strength from those around them. Through comradeship and friendship. So if you really, want to bring your 'concert' to that wretched guild. Be sure to understand what those two concepts mean, for them as well for us.'

Harrigan snapped his fingers, and when he did an small burning sensation was to be felt for Hakora. Right at the spot wherever his guild emblem would appear. 'As for now, consider yourself a part of us.'

It seemed that Harrigan, even though he didn't approve of the boys behavior. Did recognize his strength and determination for bringing down those who were stronger. Traits that were highly valued by those that resided in the darkest of guilds. 

'So pull your weight around here, climb the ladder of power and when you'll reach high enough. We will speak again.'
    Hakora Rhapsodos
    Hakora Rhapsodos

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihilation
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shattered Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakora Rhapsodos 6th March 2015, 2:58 am

"Oh, but sir, you do me injustice." Hakora says as he brushes his hair from his face. His power was growing and his body was changing, even without using magic currently, his retinas were glowing red from the souls he was consuming and his hair had white strikes in it from losing life as Hakora was becoming something similar to Sinali, but Hakora wasn't becoming undead, but the other direction; a shade. "Sir, their strength, I will make their weakness. friends and companionship is all good, but they are humans and my song will begin with decent and arguing, before their destruction I will have them tearing at each others throats. Their souls will taste much sweeter when I pepper them with nightmares."Hakora turned and left the guild with his new seal. It was time he set out on missions and become more and more powerful.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 7:18 pm