Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

loltroll (private social/GIl)

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

loltroll (private social/GIl) Empty loltroll (private social/GIl)

Post by Kaito 17th January 2015, 10:17 am

Kitteh came across a town of great magesticness to him at least it was maybe this was taken to far, but watever he thought. He walked across two blocks before coming to an Inn he walked inside and took a seat at a chair near the keeper of the bar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

loltroll (private social/GIl) Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

loltroll (private social/GIl) Empty Re: loltroll (private social/GIl)

Post by King Gil 17th January 2015, 7:06 pm

Gil glanced about the bar he was currently residing in. The blonde man was incredibly fond of liquor though the bar itself was not to his standards. "This is the place where commoners go." All of the regular, non-magical humans in the bar seemed to attest to this. None the less it was the best bar in Clover Town so Gil had to make do. Taking another sip of the wine Gil was reminded of another reason for his distaste for the bar. "What a poor vintage." He swirled the wine about in the glass as if it might make it taste better. Just as the male mage was about to call it quits and leave the pathetic town with its pathetic people, someone had shown up in the bar.

He could sense the magic from the said person which caused his crimson eyes to drift over on the newcomer. "Hmmmmm." The Tartarus mage hummed in thought as he looked at the newcomer in the bar. Taking another sip of the sub-par wine Gil simply stared. He was far to prideful to initiate any sort of conversation with the boy but if the boy came to him then he would certainly strike up a conversation. That is if the boy was capable of meeting Gil's insanely high standards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

loltroll (private social/GIl) Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 18th January 2015, 8:53 am

Kitteh looked over at the man with suspicion. He then pulled out a tartarous member list. god no if the guy over there was who he thought he was, then kitteh was gonna have to keep his weapon at his side. Kitteh slipped his knife out of his pocket and went over to the table and sat down.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 18th January 2015, 9:35 am

Gil turned his head for a brief moment as the bartender asked if he would like more wine. Gil nodded, his crimson guild mark on the back of his neck showing clearly if the boy was looking. As soon as his glass was refilled, Gil returned his gaze to the boy, his guild mark now hidden from view once more. "You. Boy! Come sit and drink with me!" He was commanding as usual and was already ordering a drink for the boy from the bartender. He had drink just enough alcohol to make him a little more sociable, but only a little.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 18th January 2015, 9:52 am

Kitteh waved to him. He flashed  guild mark on his back and started talking."I am not staying in tartarous ,but to meet a member is always nice. Names Ktteh The demon bird takeover wizard and mass murderor"Kitteh said calmly. He looked at the other man." I am going to a legal guild soon though, how about you?".

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 18th January 2015, 10:17 am

Gil was mildly surprised that the boy, Kitteh, was also in Tartarus. However, his words caused Gil to narrow his eyes. "So a mass murderer is planning on joining a legal guild?" Gil went silent for a moment before he let out a bark of a laugh. Then all at once he grew serious his laughter leaving just as quickly as it came. "I'm no deserter. I'll be staying in this guild. I feel it's the only guild that will take me where I want to go." He paused to take another sip of wine, not wanting to elaborate on where it was he wanted to go. "I suppose I can tell you my name. I'm Gil Vessalius." He did not offer a hand, handshake's wasn't exactly his thing. "I'm a member of Tartarus as you know." Other than that the blonde haired man didn't seem like he was going to divulge any other information to Kitteh.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 18th January 2015, 10:40 am

Kitteh read the Tartarus list. He looked up from it and saw who this man was. Oh god no he thought to himself if this was who he thought then he was looking at a royal brat. Kitteh thought for a it longer then he replied,"The royal brat Gil or just spoiled brat how can I make your aquantence" Kitteh said sarcastily.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 18th January 2015, 10:51 am

Gil's anger flashed for a moment before quickly settling down. "I am of royal lineage though I have no idea as to how you figured that one out. I will also admit I am spoiled so you are certainly right when it comes to that." Gil's shrugged and was perfectly aware of his own personality flaws but he did believe those were justified. "I am not however," He leaned over to Kitteh his crimson eyes smoldering with anger, "A brat. I would think you would be able to identify brats better seeing as you are one yourself. What are you 10? 14?" He laughed, "Go back to the playground kid. I'm being kind since you are still a current guild member. Until you leave this guild I won't hurt you."

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 18th January 2015, 11:00 am

"ha your being kind please, with what I know you cant stand a chance"Kitteh was just being lazy now he did not care about dirty rich fools. Kitteh dumped a glass of wine pouring it over his head and on to his clothes."little pest" Ktteh mocked Gil. Kitteh then chucked apple pie at Gil's face.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 18th January 2015, 6:52 pm

Wine, perfectly good wine, gone to waste. If that wasn't one reason for Gil to completely lose then the next certainly was. The said wine was poured all over him. Gil was practically seething in anger as he shrugged his now ruined jacket off. Running a hand through his blonde mane of hair, he found that his hair had become tinted a redish purple color from the wine. Gil was shaking and not from fear but from pure anger. A growl ripped itself from his lips, a deep rumbling from his chest. He just barely dodged the spontaneously produced apple pie that was thrown his way. Gil stood up, easily towering over Kitteh seeing as he stood nearly a foot taller than the boy. "You have just made a grave mistake boy!" He seethed between clenched teeth.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 19th January 2015, 8:10 am

Kitteh zoomed across the room pie after pie at Gil's face eventually taking a bottle to his head and knocking him out. Kitteh's hair flew as he ran."wee"Kitteh was now having excellent fun . Kitteh liked being a kid and would feel good as a kid for the rest of his life.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 19th January 2015, 8:45 am

Gil at least managed to dodge the pies in his anger but for whatever reason was unable to dodge getting smashed in the head with a bottle. He hit the ground with a 'thud'. Everyone in the bar seemed to hold their breath, until finally it appeared as if Gil was indeed breathing. Blood seeped from his head mixing with the wine that was already in his hair. The small wound burned from the alcohol in the bottle seeping into it. At least it wouldn't get infected. One of the people in the bar at least had enough decency to move the unconscious male to a chair.

An hour or so later, Gil woke up with his head pounding. Luckily, he the only thing that crossed his mind was that he drunk far to much. It appeared as if he didn't recall any of the previous events that had happened. With a groan he rose from the chair he was placed in it and made his way out of the bar and back home.

(I'm calling this the end of the thread.)

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:03 am