Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Oh Fudge [Gil solo]

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Oh Fudge [Gil solo] Empty Oh Fudge [Gil solo]

Post by King Gil 13th January 2015, 4:58 pm

"You hired a mage....A dark mage...to steal a fudge recipe?" Gil raised a brow as he looked at the man in question. The Chef, William if Gil recalled correctly, had hired Gil to steal a fudge recipe. When Gil had taken on the mantle of being a dark mage he had never imagined they did such silly jobs such as this. None the less he had already gone through the trouble of getting to such a dull village. Before the man could defend himself and argue as to why he had hired a mage for such a simple task, Gil raised a hand to silence him. "It's far to late. I don't wish to hear any of your nonsense or petty excuses. I shall do this...." Gil sighed, "This idiotic task." With that Gil left the exasperated chef behind. What was the chef expecting? A courteous and kind thief? Poor attitudes were to be expected when hiring dark mages. Especially when hiring dark mages to steal a fudge recipe.

~*~

"Hmmmmm..." Crimson eyes shifted over the entire building, searching for a weak point of sorts. The fudgery was a simple walk down the street from where his client resided. He circled about it a few times before stopping not wanting to draw any attention to himself. The only thing Gil noticed that was of any use was the slightly ajar window, two floors above him. There was no way in hell he was about to climb up the side of a building to crawl in through a window. It was far to idiotic and certainly wasn't his style. After all, King's don't climb through windows, they strolled into where ever it was that they wished to go.  "I won't go up there but I know something that can."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh Fudge [Gil solo] Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Oh Fudge [Gil solo] Empty Re: Oh Fudge [Gil solo]

Post by King Gil 13th January 2015, 5:34 pm

Gil retreated a few steps away from the fudgery not wanting to be visible to any of the shop keeps for a few moments. “I command thee Falcon to defend and protect your rightful King. Come to my side.” With a crimson glow a Falcon flew down from above Gil before landing on his shoulder making the man smirk. The Falcon fully grown stood perched and beautiful but deadly. It cocked its head to the side awaiting its masters command. "That window up there is open!" He nodded towards where the ajar window was, "I command you to fly up there and scavenge around for a recipe, specifically a fudge recipe. Be quiet and be quick." His crimson gaze fell upon the bird. "Understood?" The falcon nodded before taking off and flapping towards the window.

Gil on the other hand didn't simply sit by like he had wanted to. He entered the shop, the little bell on the door ringing loudly. A shop keep the one who had been watching the store while the owner was away quickly ran from the back room to the front counter. "How may I help you?"

"I was just passing by when I heard that this place had exquisite fudge. I'd like to try a sample." He smiled making the shop keep, a woman, blush a little before inquiring as to which kind of fudge he would like to try. While Gil kept the woman distracted, his ever faithful falcon had managed to squeeze through the window and into what appeared to be an office above.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 13th January 2015, 6:11 pm

Gil's falcon scavenged about the office, hopping from one spot to the next doing its best to remain quiet as its master had commanded it to. Beak and claws were used to pick it's way through piles of paper. Though none of them to have yielded what it's master had wanted. Until the falcon had spotted a gleam of sorts in the corner on top of a large cabinet.

Gil was chatting with shop keep when a crash was heard from above, something akin to the sound of glass breaking. The shop keep looked up to the ceiling and then back at Gil clearly trying to decide between the two. "I'll just take my purchase and leave then. After all that doesn't sound very pleasant." Gil did his best to hide his anger at his falcons mistake. With a strained smile Gil waved goodbye to the temporary shop keep and headed outside. Once outside Gil uttered his command, "Once you've acquired the recipe drop it to me and then become aggressive."

Inside the office the Falcon grasped the piece of paper between its talons before slamming it's body against the window, forcing it open enough to drop the piece of paper to the ground below, and into its masters awaiting hands. That's when the shop keep stormed into the office and saw what appeared to be a half insane bird. It shrieked at the woman before flying about the room, clawing at this and that. It tore up countess pieces of paper and knocked over countless things in its 'insanity'. All the while the woman whom had agreed to look over the shop while the owner was away, watched in terror as the animal destroyed the office. Just when the woman thought it couldn't get any worse, the bird slammed its body once more into the window, the glass shattering. The woman rushed to the window just to see the recovering bird below. It looked up at her shrieked once more, and then took flight. Once out of the woman's view it disappeared with a crimson light.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 13th January 2015, 6:23 pm

Gil was smirking as he walked away from the fudgery with recipe in hand. He was in just enough distance to hear the breaking of the window and the shrieking of the falcon. While things hadn't gone how he had initially wanted it to, this might have turned out better than expected. "If that thing caused as much damage as it sounded like then they won't suspect a thievery. To them all that happened was a half-insane bird flew itself into that room, broke a few things, and tore up some paper. It'll be perfectly natural if they're missing a few things after such an incident." The blonde man tucked the recipe into his back pocket before gazing at the bag of sweets he had acquired. It wouldn't kill him to try at least one....

"Truly befit a King!" He took another bite of fudge in delight. It was truly delicious. "No wonder that chef wanted this recipe so badly!" A sudden thought struck Gil as he pulled out the recipe once more and scanned it over. "I'll have Lamya make some when I return." Though of course Gil wouldn't tell his servant as to where he had gotten the recipe, it would be his secret. Gil's distaste for sharing even applied with things like secrets, he'd never share them they were his now after all.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 13th January 2015, 6:33 pm

Finally Gil stood in front of his clients home, his bag of fudge had already been devoured and thrown away. Gil was not a man for knocking and simply strolled into the chef's home before calling out. "I've returned with your silly recipe." The chef scampered out from one of the rooms clearly surprised at Gil's appearance within his home. The crimson eyed mage pulled the recipe from his pocket and tossed it at the chef, the paper falling to the floor.

"Your back far sooner than I expected!" The chef grabbed the piece of paper watching the dark mage carefully. He quickly checked the contents of the paper, making sure that it was indeed a recipe, and to be even more specific a fudge recipe.

"As I said this was an idiotic job. I'll be taking my payment and leaving." Gil held out his hand. The chef handed Gil the jewels and was seeing Gil out of his home before the blonde man stopped in his tracks. "Ah Chef. If you happen to hear anything about an insane Falcon in a fudgery. I recommend that you don't ask about it. You wouldn't want to draw any attention towards yourself." Gil then proceeded to leave the house not bothering to say goodbye or thank the man for the payment. The chef chased after Gil wanting to remind him something but Gil interjected before the other man could say anything. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I don't like to share anything secrets included."

For my amusement:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:07 pm