Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Masked Guild (Mary/Axel)

Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Celestial Dark Queen
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1100

Masked Guild (Mary/Axel) Empty Masked Guild (Mary/Axel)

Post by Mary Mahoney 30th December 2014, 4:05 pm

Spoiler:

It was a beautiful day at Clover Town, not a cloud in the sky and a city clean of crime. What more could the citizens of Fiore ask for? Mary whistled by as she stopped by a bakery and purchased about 3 boxes of about a dozen doughnuts. It was her guilty pleasure of life to partake in such delicacies. So while stopping at the bakery and dropping off doughnuts for the grunts to fight over, Mary walked to assignments to pick up her next task. Well this was quite curious to say the least. Mary grabbed her papers as she walked down the halls. She was to not only investigate findings of a mysterious dark guild arising in Clover, but bring a Rune Knight that was getting back on the field. This would prove to be very interesting indeed as she took step after step towards the hallway and towards the courtyard where she was going to meet her partner on this job. Looking up at the people that train, she sighed. Rune Knights were so under equipped for their jobs. Not everyone even had standard issue weaponry, some were trained by people that never saw combat before.

Mary quietly sighed as she sat on a table and started eating doughnuts until the man arrived. She smiled as the sweetness hit her mouth delightfully. There was nothing in the word that could stop her Bliss right now. As the new guy arrived Mary turned to him and asked, "Hello, may you be Private Axel Rover?" Regardless she turned the box around and offered a doughnut to the man.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masked Guild (Mary/Axel) 2h6tu1v
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Masked Guild (Mary/Axel) Empty Re: Masked Guild (Mary/Axel)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th December 2014, 6:46 pm

Axel woke up with a smile on his face. He had the best sleep last night, and did not feel tired at all when he got out of his bed. The white-haired mage hopped into the shower feeling alive, then hopped back out, drying himself off and putting on his usual clothes and a Rune Knights overcoat over it. After that he went into his kitchen to eat breakfast, and after he was done he finally left his house, heading to the Rune Knights Headquarters where he was to pick up his assignment of the day.

The wind mage decided to fly there, seeing as it was a windy day, and he just needed to feel the flow of it against his skin. It made the young man feel complete, as if all of his previous drama had washed away. As if his sisters never turned on his father, as if his mother never died, and every other problem in his life. When he descended upon the headquarters however, it all came rushing back to him. He dashed through the entrance towards the front desk to pick up his assignment, and was happy when he would be paired up with another Rune Knight. Together they were to stop the efforts of a dark guild in the regularly peaceful Clover Town. Axel walked into the courtyard, and sure enough there was a woman sitting on a table with the same papers as him, so he walked up towards her.

"Hello, may you be Private Axel Rover?" the woman asked, then turned around a box that revealed to have doughnuts inside, offering the male one. He took a chocolate doughnut and then answered her before he bit into it.

"Yes I am, and thank you. So, let's get going before this dark guild can do anymore harm," he replied with a smile on his face, looking directly into beautiful lady's eyes, while he was his doughnut. That may have looked a little creepy, but Axel wasn't paying attention to how he may have looked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Mary Mahoney 30th December 2014, 7:15 pm

Mary looked at the Rune Knight and chuckled at how he looked. So his partner was that figure who was flying in the air a bit ago, the clothing was definitely conspicuous. So she was glad that at least the magic was competent, but maybe a bit rusty in combat. Mary took anther doughnut and left the rest for other soldiers to pick up later. They always appreciated the chance to get something that wasn't not rations. She then checked her guns and Conquest for combat readiness. The guns were ready and Conquest thirsted for victory as per usual. Everything was set for Mary to complete her job.

"Pleasure to meet you Private Rover... or may I call you Axel? I am not a stickler for ranks and protocol as long as job is done, bad guys jailed or dead and peace is restored. We can then go eat something afterwards. I know some god restaurants in Clover."

She stood up and proceeded to walk out the complex and towards the Train Station to get a ride to Clover. There would be plenty of time to talk and get to know each other. See how the 2 would be able to work as a team. She walked from the booth with the 2 tickets that she would later submit to budgeting and handed Axel his. Looking up at Axel, Mary suddenly realized she never gave her name. "Oh Maker I am so sorry! I for got to introduce myself! My name is Lieutenant Mary Mahoney... well technically Lieutenant."

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 30th December 2014, 7:35 pm

The woman then told Axel of how much of a pleasure it was to meet him, and if she could call him Axel instead of Private Rover.

"Why, of course. I insist that you call me that instead. I may be new to the rune knights, but I am an experienced mage with quite a bit of history," he replied. She then said that the two of them could go get something to go eat together after the mission was done, which Axel liked very much. By the time she was done speaking, the wind mage already ate his doughnut. He was quite a fast eater, though the local healing mages suggested that he takes it slow. Sometimes he forgets, or just chooses to ignore this request, because most of the times the food he eats is just too good to slow down. The woman had checked her weapons before they began speaking to each other, and began to get up just now, then headed out of the headquarters and towards the train station of Era, with Axel following. After a few minutes, they arrived and went to the booth to purchase two tickets, then turned them in and began to take a seat.

The woman suddenly realized that she forgot to introduce herself, and quickly stated that her name was Mary Mahoney. Lieutenant Mary Mahoney to be correct, technically.

"That is a nice name you have their mam. It is an honor to be working with a mage of higher rank, and I assure you that I will be able to help out," Axel replied, smiling. The train began to move.

Akira Tatsumi
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 30th December 2014, 7:50 pm

"Thanks, I used to be a nun in a convent for a bit and so I don't know my real name. Dropped of when I was young, but I never quite fit there. I was always causing trouble as a kid and getting into the worse mischief. I could never learn their magics, but I later got drafted to the Rune Knights. I may have been against it at first, but in end the small amount of discipline it gave suited me. I just have too much darkness in me it seems. And you quickly learn the nun practice doesn't really work in everyday life."

Mary stepped into the train and walked to their cabin. Sure she could have ordered Coach, but she wanted to try a cabin just once. She would pay the difference in price from Coach for this one time experience. So guiding the private to the small yet comfortable broom closet of a room she looked out the window before they departed. Era was such a beautiful city after all even if it was still recovering from Acnologia. Well she wanted the trip to be safe so she kissed the small Maker cross she carried in her pocket to bless the train for good and safe travels before sitting down on the seat. This man was a very agreeable person.

"I have read a bit of your records and to be honest I am surprised you have not gotten a promotion or lead your squad yet. Oh an please tell me they at least supplied you with handcuffs. I been requesting mine for days and nothing. I swear our budget is getting worse."

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 3rd January 2015, 2:42 pm

Mary then thanked Axel and began to go into detail about how she got her name. First of all, it wasn't her real name, since she got dropped off into nunnery when she was young and forgot it, and thus the nuns named her Mary Mahoney. After a few years there, they sent drafted her into the Rune Knights, and that is how she is here, walking with Axel to the train today. The girl also stated how she had too much darkness in her to fit into the nuns, but Axel did not see any of it. When they finally got onto the train and took a seat, he began to replace to the fellow rune knight.

"Well, you seem like a nice girl to me. If there is any type of darkness inside, friends can help that," he said, looking at Mary with a smile on his face.  After that, Mary complimented Axel on his work as a mage, wondering why he hasn't been promoted yet. "Well, thank you very much Mary. I have not read much about your records, and as a new recruit, I don't even think I have access to them, heheh, but I am sure you have done many more and valiant things than me," the wind mage replied. Mary then asked if he had been supplied with any handcuffs, then added a comment about how bad the budget was. "No, I haven't, but I believe that my magic alone can subdue our enemies," Axel replied. "That leads me to my next question. What type of magic do you hold? It is always nice to know an ally's fighting ablities, since we may be able to elaborate clever and intricate combos," the boy asked. "By the way, mines is Wind of you didn't know," he added.

WC: 302

Akira Tatsumi
    Mary Mahoney
    Mary Mahoney

Post by Mary Mahoney 3rd January 2015, 10:27 pm

Mary chuckled as she put a set of keys down, they had marking of the zodiac all over them. However unlike the typical silver keys, hers was made of iron. So with a smile she said, "I am a Celestial summoner and well my heritage is reason why I can't use any other caster based magic. See I learned that my mother was a Celestial Spirit known as a Dark Queen and her blood flows into my veins. Literally if I were to cut myself, I would bleed black instead of the normal crimson that humans normally have." Mary looked at her hands and sighed, this was a curse that she had to live with. Be a walking hypocrite for the rest of her life.

"Oh don't get me wrong. I do try to live in the best of my morale compass allows me to. I just have to control some aspects of me that shouldn't be out. Anyways I am a Dark Celestial Summoner and use Spirits of Purgatory to fight alongside me. I also have some Gun Kata training to help me sty in range or fight close up as needed. However it looks like your more equipped for melee combat than I am. Nice sword by the way." Mary chuckled slightly as she looked at her keys, she could feel their emotions. Their desire for combat or for peace, it mattered not. The reason for why the keys were made of iron was not because they were dark or evil. It was because their hearts have been hardened to the harsh realities of the extremes of light and Dark. Thus they always were under attack, but could Mary one day redeem these spirits and secure peace? Or would she lead them to more bloodshed? Time would tell.

"First thing we need to do is grab intel that local Rune Knights have collected n this guild. Some pieces of evidence seem to contradict each other. Also you play a better good cop or bad cop?"

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:40 am