Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon! (OPEN!)

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon!  (OPEN!) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Event] The 100 Heads of Ladon! (OPEN!)

Post by Mifune 31st May 2015, 6:01 am

Many of the Dragon's heads shrieked in Agony as the mages of Fiore gave their all in defeating it.  The power of their will triumphed over its terror and slowly the life began to fade from the 100 heads, evaporating in to golden particles that ascended in to the sky, burning holes through the dark clouds.  Rays of light pierced the dark sky as the clouds began to dissipate along with the Dragon's power.  It sank in to Clover lake defeated and as its body began to fade, the water flooding Clover town began to recede back in to the Lake.  The power of Hippocrene reanimated all those who'd fallen during the invasion and all of the citizens and Rune Knights who'd remained in Clover woke from their slumber and felt at ease.  The brave and the innocent, after all the mayhem and destruction created by the Dragon Ladon not a single life was lost, thanks to the power and determination of the mages of Fiore.  Shuhei looked down from the sky, which glistened magically in all the colors of the rainbow due to the particles of water ascended from the lake.  He smiled and sheathed his sword, the battle was over.

Ladon however, was not ready to accept his defeat.  At the center of Clover Lake, on the island of Blue Pegasus the man behind the Dragon crawled his way out of the water and on to the marble steps of the Blue Pegasus Hall of Heroes.  His armor shattered and his body battered, he no longer had the strength in him to stand.  With his Golden apple tightly in his grasp, he climbed the steps and entered the Hall.  "Why couldn't I beat you.  I had the strength, I had the power!"  Ladon kneeled at the center of the hall and looked upon the Colossus at the end of the Hall, the first Guild Master.  The statues of Blue Pegasus' greatest heroes seemed to look coldly upon the man.  "What is it you have that makes you so damn unbeatable!"  In anger he threw the apple to the floor and in doing so fell on to his stomach.  The apple rolled along the marble floor for a ways.  "That's easy."  The White Wizard spoke as he stepped out of the shadows and and held his foot in front of the apple, stopping it.  "We've got each other."  Ladon looked up at Shuhei with anger, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists.  Shuhei laughed.  "Cheesy right?  I don't usually talk like this, but it's true.  We've all got something to protect.  Family, a loved one, an idea.  It's the determination to fight for and protect what we love that gives us strength.  A Hero isn't just someone who saves the day.  A Hero is someone who lives and fights for the sake of something else.  That's why you couldn't beat us."  Shuhei applied pressure to the apple and under his foot, and it shattered.  

"That's absurd.  I've crushed enough of you "heroes" under my foot to know that's a load of rubbish.  It's that thing that your guild is hiding... That which mother desires.  Mark my words, White Wizard.  My brothers and sisters will avenge me and claim for mother what I failed to acquire.  This is not the end!"  Shuhei looked down in pity.  "So be it.  We'll be waiting for them."  Ladon's eyes closed and with the Golden Apple, his body disintegrated in to Gold dust, different from the Dragons before.  A breeze gusted through the hall and the dust was gone with the wind.  Shuhei breathed deeply, troubled by Ladon's warning.  Exhaling he felt calm and at ease.  He knew that future struggles were inevitable for the Guild of Heroes, but he felt confident that they would triumph, no matter the obstacle.  The battle, for now, was over.  They had won.

[EVENT CLOSED]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:39 pm