Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be a Model | Solo | Private [W.I.P.]

Nathaniel
    Nathaniel

The Cursed Soul

The Cursed Soul

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : βαƨιℓιƨκ Ғαиɢ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ɖɛƨ∂ɛмσиια
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ħɛℓℓ'ƨ Ƨɛяʌαит
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Be a Model | Solo | Private [W.I.P.] Empty Be a Model | Solo | Private [W.I.P.]

Post by Nathaniel 4th December 2014, 8:02 am

Saeko leaned against a tree in the East Forest of Magnolia, cursing herself, cursing the world and cursing everything she could think of, including the Universe. She must have been really drunk when she accepted this mission, or when she got on the train. There must have been something really weird going through her mind then to make her go and just throw herself in a job that required her to model for a magazine. What type of alcohol had she consumed to get herself so drunk? Passing a  hand through her hair, she sighed and walked towards Chanelle, the woman who had designed the clothes Saeko would wear, and her subordinates and journalists. The idea of modeling wasn't exactly appealing, but oh well. One had to sacrifice himself at times and do things that he didn't always enjoy. Saeko sincerely hoped that she didn't end up killing those people, because, in that case, she'd become a criminal and that idea appealed her even less.

Chanelle was a tall, beautiful woman, with an expecting look and a really frail and pale structure. As Saeko approached her, the very first thing Chanelle did was take her hand and spin her, examinating her appearance. Passing Saeko's purple hair through her fingers, Chanelle took it up in a messy ponytail then let it down again, her eyes running all over Saeko's body. You are miss Saeko Shinozaki, right? At that, Saeko only nodded, her electric blue eyes staring into the woman's grass green ones. For a second, it was as if the two collided in a mental battle, and it seemed to get colder around, but then, after a few seconds, Chanelle nodded and dragged Saeko to a caravan where Saeko would change. The stylists began bombarding her with sentences, compliments, questions, exclamations, with all types of things, so that when Saeko realized what was going on she was surrounded by a stylist team of chatterboxes, and that was not fun for someone like her. Silent, she allowed them to apply as much makeup on her as they wished, putting her in clothes she disliked, but kept that little detail to herself. After literally half an hour of preparing her

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be a Model | Solo | Private [W.I.P.] F0c946d04946a800f58ce8a1cbda5c4e-d63u6nv

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:44 am