Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Information

Naziel
    Naziel

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sykle (Ice Demon from the Book of Zeref)
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guild Information Empty Guild Information

Post by Naziel 28th November 2014, 6:31 pm

BASILISK FANG

Guild Information FortBriggs

Welcome to Basilisk Fang! We are a dark guild unlike most that lurk in the shadows, I Naziel Stormbringer was once a Legal Mage to none other than Fairy Tail... I left to protect those friends who I loved so dearly from the power I had acquired but by doing so I opened my eyes to a greater evil than any dark guild. The government of Fiore. corrupt, selfish, power hungry... All qualities those monsters in the Rune Knights and Magic Council share and a power that needs to be forcefully removed without haste as it sits as a stain upon the kingdom of Fiore. Our purpose is simple, to remove these corrupt powers from the world and rule as guilds to our own lands with our own laws, none that abide by the cynical and elderly justice that is the Magic council nor their lap dogs the Rune Knights!

So join me and find your true purpose in this world!

The Guild Hall

Basilisk Fang's guild is a fortress, nothing less. It stands at 1,776 feet (541 m) and is a monolith to stand before. It's giant stone walls are 50 feet think of rock hard stone, the canons that sit atop it are capable of firing 2 rounds a minute as well as it's command center overlooking the entrance way and any possible threats.
    The location of the guild is residing between Mount Hakabe and a nearby mountain, with -15 winds and snow deep enough to drown in it is a harsh environment that can kill the weak but lift the strong! To become a part of this guild one must undertake this monolith task and if they are able then they are accepted into the ranks of Basilisk Fang.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Information 53ylNPe
    THEMES
    Were You Talking To Me? (Battle Theme):

Naziel Character AMV:

Mission and CD Theme:

Profile - Magic - Sidekick -Artifact -D:3 C:3 B:1

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:19 pm