Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 24th December 2014, 12:54 pm

Towa motioned for Sariel to help the woman as she turned to Dederik. "Go tie up everyone down in the hold, the slavers that is." she walked back over to the captian and pulled her blade out of her chest. "you will live." the woman fell to the ground with a flump, Sariel summoned the Flute of Ishura and began playing the healing song it would in a few second rez the dead slavers in the hold below. The would be in a lot of pain but didn't care. She walked to the wheel of the ship, perhaps this plan was less thought out they she believed. "Dederik bring one of those idiots up here i have no idea what im doing." she turned and looked out over the water, the moon and other thinks looked great she could get used to this. She put her hand on her stomach, what was she going to do. She didn't think she could be a single mother and what would happen if they found out who the father was. Damn him why could he not just be a good man and in a normal guild. She sighed and looked over the water, her mind else where. She listened to Sariel play the flute, healing those that heard it. She hoped dederik had done as she said, not that it would matter as she could take them all again if needed. 

"Towa?" She heard Naomi come up from behind her. "Is everything ok?"

Towa turned to Naomi and smiled. "Just thinking about the future." She walked over and gave Naomi a hug. "Life is gonna get very complicated here soon. Will you come with me when it does?" She felt Naomi return the hug. 

"I'll go with you." she says quietly. "I wound not want to lose my friend and sister." those words caused Towa to smile, they really were like sisters all of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 
    Lineage : Ex Nihilo
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Experience : 762.5

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik

Post by Vox Nihili 24th December 2014, 1:28 pm

Dederik’s eyes rolled as he heard his leader specify the slavers. “Of course, since I vould obviously tie up poor, defenseless voman ozervise… How did you know I vas into that?” He calls back to her in a joking tone as his hands pulled off his shirt on his way towards the stairs. Beginning to rip the pirate clothing into long strips to tie anyone left alive up that was not safely behind bars. Soon he came across Naomi and an unconscious man. “….Vey vas I even ordered to come?” He said with a sigh as the shirtless foreigner crouched down, tying the first mate up with his shirt straps. The nearby lantern light caused shadows to flicker over them, the various scars that lay scattered across his upper body in plain sight. Remnants from previous fights, marks of when swords would slash through his flesh, arrows piercing his body, or armor cutting into his body after receiving a powerful strike.

Once the man was completely tied up he started to explore the rest of the ship, noticing the corpses of the other pirate members. Coming across the holding holding cells filled with women he watched as they cowered in fear at him, causing an eyebrow to raise up. “Keys?” He asked, watching as they slowly pointed to a nearby corpse. Nodding to himself he idly strolled over to it and crouched down to begin rifling through his pockets before noticing his keys nearby and grabbing them.

“First off, I am not a pirate. I am vis zee lovely voman vom zat I expect previously occupied zis cell und ended his life.” Dederik says as he walks over and unlocks their cell door. “Lovely on zee eyes mind you, not entirely sure about zee personality.” He continues on with the idly chit-chat with the frightened women before dropping the keys in one of their hands and making his way back towards the staircase. “Free zee rest, zee rest of zee pirates are dead or captured. You may vish to get some fresh air however.” He said before departing, making his way up towards the deck again. When he passed the now awake firstmate struggling with his bindings he simply slammed the heel of his boot against the man’s head before dragging the unmoving form back to the upper decks, dropping him by the door way before making his way towards his superior. “… Vey are vee still sailing avay from zee city?” He asked curiously, having been too far away to have heard her before. Making his way over he brushed her aside with a wave of his hand and got behind the wheel, beginning to slowly turn it as one hand started knocking on the wood it was attached too as if he was visiting someone’s house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik - Page 2 36626_s
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 31st December 2014, 1:11 pm

"Oh good you know how to sail." Towa walked away from the wheel and looked out over the water again. "Hey Dederik... You should join alpha team." she didn't look at him. She wondered what to think of this situation and was clearly distracted. She frowned and moved away from the aft of the ship and started climbing the mast. She wanted to see everything from the highest point. It took her a while to make it up, with the ships constant rocking and other things, but she made it to the crows nest. She climbed into it, tying herself to one of the life lines. She looked around, it was amazing looking she wondered if sailing was always like this. Perhaps she would get a boat herself and sail off to some far off remote island. She smiled gently as she thought of all the things she had not seen in this modern world. It had been hundreds of years since her mind had been her own. She Yawned a little and called up to Dederik, "Hey im going to go get some sleep wake me when we get to port." she headed down into the hold, past the cages which now  held the former crew. Towa found a nice bunk to sleep in and collapsed into it. Her team was growing, soon she would have a good group of people to help her. Or was it the other way around? Was she helping them? Towa shook her head and drifted off to sleep. 

Sariel and Naomi took the watch looking for any signs of other ships and such. their trip would be mostly eventful save a small fight between the two of them. It was laughable the things they fought over. this time being who got the one red apple that was available.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 31st December 2014, 2:43 pm

“Vey of course, I am also a vonderful pianist, violinist, drummer, hunter, dancer, singer, und do a superb massage.” Dederik replied as if it was the most natural thing in the world, smiling triumphantly as a hallowed sound echoed out when his hand knocked on a certain area. Crouching down he opened the secret compartment up to reveal a shimmering crystal orb of Fiora’s coastline and that of other nearby countries. [i]“There we go.” He thought to himself as he turned its autopilot to lead back to the port town.

Closing it back up he rose up to take the wheel loosely in his hands, letting it guide himself as the ship started to slowly make a u-turn back from whence it came. Upon hearing the mention of joining a team Dederik shrugged casually while he glanced back towards her direction. “Zee alpha team… Vey not, not like I am apart of anysing. I take it vee vill discuss zee raise und ozer benefits once vee get some rest und hot chocolate from zat vonderful neko maid restura-” Dederik replied before a thought struck him. His gaze turning to look towards Sariel as he narrowed his gaze.

“Speaking of zee restaurant, vey are you here und vere is my suit case…” Dederik asked as he looked at the woman he had asked to care take of his personal items while they raided the ship. “I remember asking you to take care of it…” He continued on. When he heard his superior say she was off to sleep until port he turned back to look at her before sighing. While she didn’t have to deal with hanging off the side of the ship in the ocean waters for hours, she did have to be put through that humiliation. “Yay a, but you are paying for zee carriage back to head quarters.”

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 31st December 2014, 8:06 pm

Sariel looked at Dederik and blinked, "Mayria will have it, we are there all the time." Sariel dug through the captians jacket a little and pulled out a flask and a few items. "Hmm wonder whats in it." she shrugged and tossed it a Dederik. "Its a nice flask though." she Secured the captains hands again and entered her cabin. She was looking for anyone who was hiding, she would not find anyone. 

"So mister Dederik your gonna join our team?" Naomi walked up and looked around, she had been around longer than all the other aspects, and was quite curious for the most part. "You know that Towa thinks you have it in you to be a great Knight? or she would not have invited you." She fusses with her skirt a little then looks at Dederik. "Thats not bad for your first mission with her." She smiles. "It will go to have more people in the team." Naomi walked off and started messing with on of the cannon on the ship. Hopefully Dederik would get that she really is a adult despite appearances, as she was most likely older then him by a few century's. After about a hour and any interruptions she manages to get it to fires, Causing her to Grin like a Kid in a candy store. Unfortunately it wake Towa up, who come up ready for a fight. 

"Whats going on." she narrows her eyes looking at Naomi.

"Uh... I fired the cannon." Naomi admits quietly shying back as she did.

"you woke me up to fire the cannon." she narrows her eyes, then rolls them. "your a pain in the butt sometime you know that Naomi." As she speaking Sariel comes out as well looking around.

"Whats going on?" Sariel asks as she walk out of the captains cabin.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 31st December 2014, 8:53 pm

“They travel to Hargeon that often?” Dederik thought to himself as he listened to Sariel’s reply. He himself only went to places within a twenty minute walk from the barracks regurally, then again he was also a foreigner to the land and had only been in the country for six months. Some thing that he had sought to change to make his temporary stay just a little more bearable on him, even more so with the memories that residing in a barracks brought back.

His red gaze idly watched the woman as she rifled through the captain’s pockets, the night air sending a slight shiver down his spine. Noticing flying object hurling towards him he caught it, noting the swishing sound from a liquid coming from within it. “Only one vay to find out.” He replied as he studied the flask. The material it was crafted of he could not tell as he held it in his hands. It didn’t feel like any metal, gems, or standard crafting material that he knew of… it felt as warm as some one’s still beating flesh, and around certain portions it even seemed to be reminiscent of a gentle caress of smooth skin.

Upon actual, optical inspection the reason as to why was soon revealed. On one side of the flask was the image of a scantily clad woman with her head leaned back and hands cupped before her mouth as if she was catching something. A pulsing, violet liquid almost seemed to be pouring down like a small waterfall from the top of the flask, flowing into her hands and mouth while some splashed over her body. It moved and caused her body to glow as if magical liquid was actually falling down onto her. On the other side was the image of the same woman, only this time she had cat ears sprouting from her head and a neko tail wrapped almost teasingly around her waist. Instead of drinking, the neko version had her arms almost in the midst of rubbing the liquid into her bare flesh, eyes and mouth closed as if she was bathing in it. Turning it back around curiously, the first woman was replaced by yet another in a different position, but still drinking the liquid.

“Zis, must be zee good stuff…” Dederik said as he opened the cap and lean his head back, to take a long drink of it to warm his flesh after being in the ocean for hours on end, and standing partially naked in the cool air. “I don’t see vey not.” Dederik replied to Naomi as he capped the flask and tucked it into the pants he stole, already feeling a tingling warmth spread throughout his entire body. Whatever was in that flask, it was the good stuff indeed. “Und of course I vould make a great knight, or else I vouldn’t have chosen zis career.” He replied with a confident smile. Before turning his attention back to the steering wheel, keeping an eye on the navigation lacrima every now and again to make sure nothing was going wrong; completely ignoring the misfire and commotion it caused as the tingling sensation continued to flow through his veins, although it was now pulsing with his heart and for some strange reason was concentrated mainly on his tailbone area and the top of his head. Unknown to him however, the cause being a pair of soft cat ears and tail as white as snow began to sprout from his body, just as it had shown on the flask.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 2nd January 2015, 1:45 pm

They all stopped and watched as Nikolai took a swig of the flask, they all wanted to see how he handled his alcohol. his reaction was very little, to everyone's disappointment. Towa turned around and went to the front of the ship. Sariel simply went backing the captains quarters. Naomi was the only who stayed near him.

"Woah..." she watched as he changed and decided not to say anything. "So uh yeah I'm gonna go find Towa." she scampers off to find Towa. She was stifling her laughter as she got behind Towa, where she tugged on her clothing. "Um Towa..." Towa turned around. "Um Dederik is a cat now."

"What?" Towa looked at Dederik and saw the ears. She stifled some laughter of her own, "Best to let him find out of his own volition." She smiles and turns back to the approaching city. It was a nice site, it was a relief that for once she could just relax. "So what do you think we should do when we get back."

"Turn in the prisoners." Naomi responds, Towa gives her a dirty look. "OH! you meant after that, Uh well we could get some food I'm sure your hungry." 

"Indeed." She smiled and pulled Naomi close and gave her a hug. "Wonder when he will notice his new... Bodyparts." she smiled and gave Naomi another squeeze. 

"We should tell him." Naomi stated. "he might be mad."

"Aww come on thats no fun." Towa responded, a slight evil grin on her lips.

"You have changed Towa. Your far more fun now then you were in the past." Naomi smiles, "I like this Towa better."

Towa lets Naomi go, "Me too."

The day had been interesting, once they turned in the prisoners they would go home. Probably see Dederik freak out when he found out about his new tail and ears. Which would be funny.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:01 pm