Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik

Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 
    Lineage : Ex Nihilo
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 36
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 762.5

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik Empty Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik

Post by Vox Nihili 27th November 2014, 6:15 pm

The afternoon sky was filled with grey skies above Hargeon with the threat of a storm approaching later on in the evening. Forgoing the choice of wearing his rune knights uniform the youthful looking man instead chose to wear a more casual style of suit. The black jacket was unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbows with the top two buttons of the white dress shirt left open. His black tie hung loosely around his neck, lazily swaying in the gentle breeze. “I could valk onboard, claim to be a purchaser from another anozer country. Some makeup, hair dye zen you could pass as a slave.” Dederik mused to his partner for the mission, his red gaze shifting over to glance in her direction. On top his head was a young baby bird coated in white feathers as it sat in his short white hair. Its eyes closed while it napped in its makeshift nest.

“Stop by a salon, get you a make-over, rent a nice suite for zee evening. Zen approach at night.” Dederik continued on as his eyes shifted to begin looking at the buildings they were passing by. [color=red]“Even recruit zee local law enforcement into staging a fake raid to cause chaos and separate zem once vee are in place. Valk vith a purpose, look zee part, be confident. Zey vill never suspect for long if you can act enough.” The man finished as he came to a stop at a crossroads, setting down one of the brown suitcases he had been carrying for the trip as he watched a small line of carriages and carts begin crossing once it was their turn.
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 1st December 2014, 1:15 am

Towa was not amused by her partner but he had a point, using a possiable sell to the slavers could help. She sighed and looked at the two other girl following her, "Perhaps Naomi or Sariel." she would never do that, sighing she looked at him. "So... We gonna act like im some nobles daughter?" It could work but there were quite a few variables. "We could try and use me for a trade for some of the other girls, then take over the boat and arrest everyone." She sighed. 

"We can go?" Sariel piped in. 

"Yeah no need to risk yourself." Naomi added.

Towa stopped and looked at the Two. "I know my dears but i would never allow that." she walks over and put her hand on Sariel's shoulder and one on Naomi's head. "you two are what completes me and thus i will not put you in undue risk. She turned to her partner. "whats your name Rookie?" she wondered whom he was, "and whats your magic?" she wanted to know so that she may create a plan of attack." Towa moved to a small restaurant, they had plenty of time, so Towa decided to get something to eat. a Little woman with cat ears seats towa and her to other selves. She looks at her partner. "you gonna joins us or what, Its not like we are in a hurry." she motions to a seat. "My squad is buying some of the slaves and keeping people away from the slavers." She yawns as a menu menu is put in front of her. "come on lets eat at least."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik Empty Re: Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik

Post by Vox Nihili 1st December 2014, 1:53 pm

Upon hearing Towas thoughts on acting like a noble’s daughter and attempting to trade her Dederik shifted the options through his mind briefly before dismissing them. Criminals tended to be paranoid, the smart ones at least. If something seemed to be good than they would dig into it deeper, if she was a nobles daughter they would want to know which noble to see if a ransom was worth more or even take the ransom while keeping the girl. The trading idea was even worse and just when he was about to open his mouth to start to say why the sound of the girls talking behind them cut him off.

Stopping along with his senior partner he turned his head to idly look back at the three women, the typical lazy expression on his face still there while his red gaze watched the conversation as he tried to figure out the relationship… “Dears… younger siblings?” He thought to himself before watching her rest her hands on them and speak more. “Lovers.” The man thought confidently upon hearing the comment of them completing her. Too young to be kids, too close and open to be siblings, only option left was a love triangle.

“Dederik Vonkaiserblitz the magic-less at your disposal, mistress~” The foreigner said as he turned towards his superior and gave her an elaborate bow. His arms spreading out in a sweeping gesture before rising up and following her towards the small restaurant; as he entered his gaze took in the neko while he seated across from Towa and pulling up a menus that was handed to him. “I vouldn’t act as a noble’s daughter or try to trade. Zey are suppliers, people go to zem to sell not trade nobles.” He replied while flipping a page to continue looking through the menu. “Und nobles can be ransomed, no one cares for a commoner’s family.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik 36626_s
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 3rd December 2014, 1:18 am

Towa watched as the man introduced himself, “Dederik Vonkaiserblitz the magic-less at your disposal, mistress~” She blinked at him, he was really formal for a Rune Knight. she paid him little head as he took a set. She paid little heed until he started speaking.  “I vouldn’t act as a noble’s daughter or try to trade. Zey are suppliers, people go to zem to sell not trade nobles.”  Towa nodded at his word, he was smart. “Und nobles can be ransomed, no one cares for a commoner’s family.” She smiled he had passed her little test, a noble missing would cause commotion enough of which that a slave would know far in advance. She looked over he menu and picked out some food, a simple hamburger with some broccoli on the side. Naomi and Sariel each put in their own order. Towa sat at the restaurant, it was by the docks and she could see the ship the slaver use from here. She wondered if her partner had noticed yet.

Her food arrived a few minutes later and she began to eat. she was quiet for the most part simply watching the ship out of the corner of her eye. Naomi was scarfing as usual and Sariel was being a prima donna with her food. Towa looked at Dederik and sighed, "any questions?" Towa wanted to know if she could trust this man to cover all of them Towa, Sariel and Naomi. If not he was useless and she would leave him behind.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 3rd December 2014, 1:47 am

The man figured that Towa had realized the hint of sarcasm in such an elaborate gesture and was the reason why she seemed to pay him to little attention on the way into the restaurant. Even after he spoke to her she remained silent, further settling the notion that she had picked up on it while he gazed over the menu. “Hmm… It is Friday… so I’ll have zee fish, vis a side of potatoes und green beans. Zen zee best alcoholic beverage zat you have.”Dederik said in a pondering tone before holding the menu up for their lovely waitress with a smile. “Here is to zee weekend, I hope zat zee veazer hasn’t ruined your plans.” He commented, deciding to be friendly and with the waitress as a source of conversation since his senior partner wasn’t in the mood for conversation.

“No, just babysitting my nephew tomorrow. If anything the rain will help the little kid sleep at night.” She replied as she took the menus from everyone. “Your food will be ready shortly.” The woman finishes in a polite tone before walking off. When their food arrived Dederik offered his thanks and began to eat, his red gaze idly shifting over what he assumed to be his partner’s lovers as one scarfed down her food just like he was while the other ate in a more reserved fashion.

Upon hearing the quiet partner speak up he took a drink of his beer and gave her a shrug of indifference. “Nien, vee have already settled on zee plan. You und I shall infiltrate zee ship zat you have been ogling like a school girl does a male model vis you acting as product.” He responded as he lifted up a fork of fish to eat before lowing it as if he thought of something. “Actually, zere is a few questions vich I need answered. One, vere are your birthmarks und other distinguishing features located und what shape? Two, are you a virgin?”

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 3rd December 2014, 8:29 pm

Towa simply listened to Dederik talk, eating as she did, she stopped when he asked about her body and her virginity. Towa finished eating what she was chewing then stood up. she walked behind Dederik and tapped him on the shoulder then tryed to slug him as hard as she could. Now mind you Towa was far from a weak woman so her punch would hurt quite a bit. She retuned to her seat and quickly finished her food, then stood. "Hurry up they are getting ready to leave." She set down a large sum of jewel and took off. "we don't have time to play pretend your going to have to act like a bad cop." she stopped making sure he had followed. If he had she would continue. "Hit me... and not just once make it look like a beating. then take me over to them." she Cracked her knuckles. "Then warn them that the other knights are on to them, then leave." She grabbed the man by his Coat front and clawed at his face then dragged him into a ally. "Seriously though make it look real." she looked around to make sure no one was watching. "Now come on hit me." Towa was not afraid to do what was nessecary to get the job done, and was not afraid to risk herself to do it. Naomi and Sariel both started to protest but Towa silenced them quickly with a look. "and to answer your questions No and Yes. Now hurry up we dont have along time." She looked at Naomi and pointed. "Take her with we can pass her off as my little sister." She turn back to Dederik. "But don't hurt her us a hidden weapon like your keeping me in check." She turned to Naomi. "you need to start Crying." she smiled.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 3rd December 2014, 9:27 pm

Seeing his partner begin to rise and walk towards him he turned his attention back to the meal to resume eating as he figured the woman was just going to whisper it to him. Upon feeling the tap on his shoulder he turned his head to look back at her. “Yes?” He asked before seeing her hand in motion as it started to soar towards his face.

It wasn’t his first time getting punched, years of experience of it had taught him better than to try and fight those knuckles as they started to dig into his flesh. Instead he turned his head with the strike, trying to shave off as much of the power behind the blow as he could. Even still the strength behind the strike was enough to have his head be snapped over and nearly be knocked out of his chair, the throbbing pain afterwards was akin to a pleasant reminder of more enjoyable days until his red gaze focused back on the woman that did it and remembered it was not exactly the same. A hand rose up to rub at the red area on his face as he gave his senior a slight smirk. “Seems like I hit a nerve… and you hit quite several by how it feels.” He responded as he started to move his jaw around to test its mobility. “Even?” He inquired as he started to rise up with her, leaving behind a tip of his own for the neko maid before following after his abusive partner.

“I already am a bad cop, vey vould I pretend?” He replied jokingly as he followed after her. Listening to her speak more before reaching into his back pockets with one hand while the other lazily carried his suitcase. Pulling out a pair of leather gloves upon hearing her words he slipped them on with a half hearted nod. Like anyone needed encouragement when they got a chance to pay someone back for a punch. “Yay yay, no need to tell me twi-“ He started to say before suddenly feeling himself being dragged into the alley while he felt nails digging into his face.

Growling in anger he clenched his fist and got ready to strike, stopping just a few inches in front of her stomach when he heard her speaking again. “Bloody hell! Either stop talking after you ask to be hit or don’t be asked at all.” He thought to himself as he silently glared at her, his foot tapping on the ground. “Don’t hurt her, make it seem like I raped you got it. Now if you will kindly keep your mouth shut so I don’t make you bite that tongue off can we get on with it?” He asked as he took a step forward to slam his fist into her stomach before proceeding to send brutal strikes her way. The only spot he avoided striking were her eyes so that she wouldn’t have swelling there, anywhere else was free game along with tearing her clothing to make it seem like rape had actually occurred.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 5th December 2014, 5:34 pm

Towa took every hit he could dish, and honestly she was not impressed. He ripped her clothing a little, she frowned a little she liked this dress. Towa sighed and right herself, cracking her neck, "You hit like a girl." she chided, "No lets go she walked out adding a fake limp to it, she was barley hurt really, mostly surface damage, and she would have to hurry before her body natural healing ability kicked in. "We have to hurry, my body heals at a faster rate than most." She walked quickly putting a false look of panic on her face, people simply looked away and went about their day as if nothing was happening. This caused her to want to scream at people so that is what she did. She walked over to a man. "Help me please." she reached out and grabbed at him.

"Sorry..." he pulled away and took off. so she move to another man and got the same treatment. This was bad, Really bad, how could things have gotten this bad so quickly. She "Tripped" and cried out.

"Sis!" Naomi screamed and ran out after her. "Get up sis the bad man is coming." she pulled on Towa's arm and looked back at Dederik. Towa mouthed *Move your ass* at him. she stood, making it look like it was hard to do, and hobbled away. 

"Mia, go with out me, go get a Knight he will help," Towa said, acting as desperate as she could. Naomi shook her head. "Mia you have to if he get you to what will mom do." Naomi shook her head again. Towa stumbled on purpose to let Dederik catch up and take them to the ship. This should work, she had a suspicion that a Rune Knight was allowing this to happen, that was the only way that the people would so ignore what was happening.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 5th December 2014, 7:28 pm

“Thank you.” Dederik replied at the hitting like a girl compliment with a smile before seeing her begin to walk out into public. “If we were already in an alley and the goal was to sell her off to the slavers why is she going out into publi- THAT BITCH!” Dederik thought to himself as he openly glared at his partner about to make people think of him as “That guy that raped that girl.” Until he could clear the entire mess up. Why, why couldn’t she just let him take the lead on this, it was his idea after all! Lying and tricks was one of his many fields of expertise, he could easily sell that attractive body off to the slaves without causing a public scene for weeks to come.

“I should have dislocated her jaw.” He growled quietly to himself as he watched Naomi run after that evil, genius of a bitch. “After zis is all over, I’ll take you to zee restaurant of your choice und pay for dinner if you give me some way to get revenge on your mistress.” He said quietly to the woman’s second groupie before handing her his suitcase and walking off towards them with the Runeknight symbol held up for the public to see. “It’s alright girls, You are safe now.” He said in a friendly voice that held a furious undertone as he crouched down beside Naomi, slipping one of his throwing knives out of its storage box on his belt before subtly pressing it against her woman’s side, aimed at one of her kidneys. If he was going to be putting on an act of threatening Towa through this woman, he might as well do it right.

“Come on now, vee need to get you two to safety… I vouldn’t vant zat bad man to hurt one of you.” He said as he helped Naomi to her feet before glancing down towards Towa. “Can you walk by yourself?” He asks as his red gaze shifts down to look at his partner, even if she was hell bent on making it a public affair he was equally bent on preventing himself from being associated with the crime of rape as much as possible. It caused shopkeepers to tend to raise the prices of people they didn’t like after all.

Pulling one of Naomi’s arms around his neck with one hand while the other stayed at her side, keeping the knife pointed at her side hidden from the public he glanced over towards her. “Hold on tightly now, vouldn’t vant you falling on somesing sharp.” The foreigner said before reaching down with his unarmed hand to grip Towa’s waist and help haul her to her feet. “Ven vee get zere, you sure zat you vant me to just leave? If zis girl vas capable of fighting on her own I vouldn’t be vis you in zee first place, und all it takes is one distraction for her to die.” he whispered quietly to his partner as he began to half carry, half drag them off towards the harbor. The sharp knife slightly cutting through the fabric of Naomi’s shirt and draw a slight amount of blood in the first place as it caused a shallow wound, then again he wasn’t particularly trying to treat either of them too nicely in the process. Just like if he was truly about to sell them off, his only interest was getting them there while causing as little of a disturbance as possible.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 6th December 2014, 7:35 pm

Towa caught on quickly as he moved to "Help" Naomi. *good hes a quick thinker* she widen her eyes and nodded. "s-sure." 

She did not resist as he took her waist and pulled her to her feet.  “Hold on tightly now, vouldn’t vant you falling on somesing sharp.” Towa showed a shocked face and looked at him. "Oh please don't hur...." she cut herself off quickly, "we will go. just don't" she just let him lead her to the docks. Towa kept quiet as she was lead until he asked her a question. “Ven vee get zere, you sure zat you vant me to just leave? If zis girl vas capable of fighting on her own I vouldn’t be vis you in zee first place, und all it takes is one distraction for her to die.” 

Towa watched as the approached the ship they were a few people loading other women and children on the ship. She watched as on we pulled from the group by one of the bigger men and taken on the ship, she struggled the entire time. "Naomi can handle herself, trust me." she said quietly to Dederik. The man stopped what they were doing and looked at the three of them coming down the dock. Towa made a show to struggle here hitting at him and other things. "NO let me go don't do this. Please!" she made herself look as pathetic as she could. "Not my sister please let her go, don't do this its wrong. a man on the dock no associated with the slavers looked at the ground and walked away. "Please help us!" she called to him, but it was clear that he was not going to help." she made a clawed at Dederik's hand and got in close. "There has to be a Knight Captain allowing this maybe even working with them." she then bit Dederik. "LET GO OF US."

Last edited by Tōwa Lamira on 6th December 2014, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th December 2014, 7:35 pm

The member 'Tōwa Lamira' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik WeakMonster
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 7th December 2014, 7:34 am

Dederik rolled his eyes at the hitting and begging she made, he really should have insisted on talking this plan out more so that he would have been able to gag her and tie her up; much easier to deal with than tolerating a screeching woman right in his ear. “Shut up already! It’s your sister zat vill pay zee price for zat whor- arg!”” He began to say openly in an annoyed tone to cover up her whispering before suddenly calling out in pain. “You Cunt!”He called out as he slipped a foot out in front of Towa’s and shoved her forward to trip her over it, an example had to be made of her in front of the slavers after all.

Dragging Naomi forward with the knife still at her side he kicked out with his boot heel at Towa’s head as he glared down at her. “You vant to go? Zen go, abandon your precious sister und leave her all alone. Zee law vould certainly help you, it is not like zee public saw a knight escort you or anysing. You vould definitely get at least a shop keeper to help und return in time to get him killed, vil you watch your pure, pure sister be taken away. Visout anyone vho cares for her und to sacrifice herself for to protect her. I am sure zat in two months ven she is being broken in she vont curse your name or you vont curse yourself.” He said in a cold voice as he reached down with his hand to roughly grip Towa’s hair near the base of her head and began to drag or pull her along the ship. “On second sought, nien. More jewels for zee package.” He said before whistling over to the men he saw for their attention.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 10th December 2014, 5:19 am

The men had been watching Dederik, Naomi and Towa as they had approached. Keeping a eye on the man in his uniform. When Dederik whistled at them one moved over to see what was up.

"Good afternoon officer, is this fine woman here to join our crew." the man looks Towa up and down. "and it looks like she got company." he grins evilly. "Come on in im sure this one is a fine specimen. One that will work hard." His comment was bad, but was made worse by the fact he was staring at Naomi's childlike form when he spoke. The man turns and motions for them to follow. 

Towa looks at Dederik. "you don't have to do this I'm sure we can work something out, just let my sist." she was stop as the man spun and smacked her. 

"Shut it bitch, nobody told you that you can speak." he looked at Dederik. "I like them spirited, the fight turns me on." he smiled, "thank Captain Virohis for all his help." he looks at the Dederik. "Well come along then. lets get this over." he looks at Naomi with lust in his eyes.

Meanwhile

Sariel had set Dederik briefcase down at the table and walked off. She found a secluded part of the dock, where she entered the water. She had found a boat hook on the way. She swam out as quietly and without raising a stir to the the Slavers boat. She found a nice purchase on the side of it where she attached the boat hook to and set up to wait for them to leave. She would board the ship at night which meant she was going to be waiting for a while. She had some food and drink wrapped in a waterproof pouch, she could wait for day if she had to.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 10th December 2014, 6:06 am

“Vomen.” Dederik corrected the man as he approached, apparently paying no heed to his staring of Naomi after he mentioned it. He would be choking on his own blood soon enough, no need to step in unless he got too handsy. Taking a step to follow him his red gaze swept over to glare at Towa with an angry glint upon hearing her starting to beg yet again, easily drawing on the emotions towards the woman for the act until he suddenly saw the hand slam against her face. “Any sanks you have should be for zee goddess Sandraudiga, she who dyes zee sand red.” Dederik replied, referencing an old deity of his home continent without ever truly replying to the captain’s name in case it was a trap.

Reaching down towards Towa he wrapped an arm around her and swung her over his left shoulder, so that her upper torso was hanging over his back while his arm wrapped around her waist, gripping it in his hand to hold her still. “If you cause any more of a scene, I vill break your sister’s hymen to lessen her value. Zat way zee crew vould be allowed to play vis her visout lowering zee value.” Dederik threatened as he dragged Naomi along and followed the pirate across the boarding ramp and onto the wooden frigate. His eyes sweeping over the decks, watching as five men were getting the ship prepared for departure while one was swabbing the decks. “Vee do not have much time.” Dederik told the man leading him with a tone of urgency.

Last edited by Dederik on 10th December 2014, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th December 2014, 6:06 am

The member 'Dederik' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik WeakMonster Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik NormalMonster Liberation of Slaves Iowa x Dederik NormalMonster
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 11th December 2014, 2:41 am

Towa struggled a bit more until Dederik mentioned deflowering her "sister" where she becam docile and let the man lift her. She looked around some more as the boarded the ship, she could see some men in the cargo hold working about. about 4 or 5 guys.

"All right set her down right there." The man pointed at a small odd looking table. He walked up and grabbed Naomi and chained her to the deck, a small iron loop was bolted to the deck. "We need to inspect them so you can get your cut." he Grinned as he turned to face Dederik. "Officer." It was clear he found the idea of a Rune Knight turning in two females into slavers. "We always value our police, I'm feel good about this arrangement." He walks up and pulls Towa from Dederiks shoulder and pushes her over to the table, "Strip... Now woman." Towa feints fear, the man walks up hitting her in the faces, drawing blood from her lip. She Scrambles back holding her hands up to defend herself. "Strip!" He shouts. "or i WILL let the officer have your sister." his eyes show he wants her to disobey. Towa acts sheepish and starts undressing, she goes slow causing the man to step up and rip the dress off. What follows for both Towa and Naomi is quite invasive and makes them both vengeful. After they are done they are both thrown into the hold naked. "Welp they will sell quite well." he smiles. "I might by the little one myself." he chuckles in a cruel manner. He moves behind the Table and starts counting some jewel, after a bit he separates a amount out, sticks one in a envelope. "here ya go. The money in the envelope goes to your captain, the rest is yours."

Towa and Naomi were quite angry at what had happened, they knew it would happen but they did not realize that it would be quite like that. They were lead to a cage were they were thrown into. There was over 30 other girls in the hold, Ages ranging from 12 to 30, they wanted all of them dead now. and the captain and first mate would rot in prison for the rest of their lives. But first they had to wait for the right moment to strike.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 11th December 2014, 5:06 am

Dederik followed the man to a small table, raising an eyebrow at it as he listened to the pirate. Loosening his grip on Towa as the male approached to pull her away, still keeping his arm firmly locked around Naomi’s waist. During the process he kept his arms firmly holding Naomi in place, watching the processes take place; even helping throw them into the hold himself. “Young, virgin, pretty.” Dederik stated to the man’s reply towards Naomi as he slipped the envelope into a coat pocket before idly counting his amount. “Doubt you could even afford her for a night. Two virgin sisters vould make a vonderful package deal. One tainted is a large profit loss.” He commented before slipping the rest of the jewels away and beginning to leave the ship, stopping at the door way. “It vould be vise to depart soon. I’ve heard talk of some knights entering zee town und I vould razer zey didn’t find out about zis.” Dederik commented before making his way towards the ship’s deck and leaving.

Leaving the docks he made his way towards the nearby warehouses, his red gaze idly sliding along as his hands plucked up a variety of items along the way. “Rope, net, now what else.. a drill… pipe.” He thought to himself as he placed a coil of rope into a canvas along with a large net. The clouds would remove all the light from the moon and stars, making a night strike the ideal chance to make his move on the ship. He should be able to eliminate the crew on top deck by himself without causing too much of a fuss if luck was on his side, and if he extinguished the lanterns he could lead the rest up and have them fight amongst themselves in the darkness. It wouldn’t be the first time he had to fight in the darkness.

Just shy of half an hour later Dederik slipped into the waters out of sight of the ship, a large canvas being used as a sack to carry his supplies that he acquired. Swimming to the front of the ship he started to drill some shallow holes into the wood so that it wouldn’t leak before digging small metal hooks into them. Tying the net to the holes so that he was inside he took out the pipe and sunk underwater, using it to breath until it was time to strike. Confident in the net being able to hold up with the ship’s pace as it would sail, making the onlything he had to concern himself with was raising more of the pipe higher up as the waves would begin to smash into the ship.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 12th December 2014, 3:32 am

Towa and Naomi sat in their cage huddling together like they were scared, watching the goings on of the crew. Many of them would go abuse the women and children, one did start pestering them but lost interest when it became parent they didn't want any "fun". it had been quite a while and the ship had left the port, she could tell from the sounds. She sighed she would wait a little while longer before making her move, she didn't like the fact that she would have to do this naked but it would matter little in the long run. 

"So we are going to wait for them to go to sleep. then take out the watch." She whispered to Naomi. "That lock is pretty sad honestly." Towa smiled and gave Naomi a gentle hug. 

"I'll head to the crew quarters and start dealing with them there." Naomi chirped.

They didn't really get much time as one of the crew came into the hold and moved into one of the other girls cages. His intent was pretty clear, He was going to have his way with her. Towa frowned and moved to her door, summoning Shinken as she did. The woman cried out but was muffled by the man stuffing a piece of cloth in her mouth. Towa Drew the blade in a single motion, cutting the hinges on the door like butter. The man didn't notice, he was to busy, Towa quietly moved the door aside and walked up the the open cage door. She simply grabbed his shoulder and pulled him away from the girl she then stomped on his exposed privates the setting her blade at his throat. "Make a sound and i end you." The man was whining as he gripped at his privates. Naomi grabbed some leather and bound his hands behind him, Pulling his trousers up at the same time. Towa Pushed him into the cage and tied him to the bars, She stuffed some cloth into his mouth then Tied a strip of leather around his mouth to keep it their. She helped the woman, who was now cowering in a corner of the cell and moved her to another. Locking it to keep them from blowing it. "Keep quiet all of you, Im with the Rune Knights we will have you free as soon a we can.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Towa's Hp  125%
    Sariel's Hp  125%
    Naomi's HP  125%

Remaining MP  115%

Weapons out.
    Shinken

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 12th December 2014, 5:40 pm

The ocean’s waters were cool to his skin as Dederik waited idly underneath of the water, using the pipe as a way to breath. Mentally occupying himself with songs and various check lists for things he would have to do once he got back to his apartment until finally the ship began to move. As it started to and the activity picked up to free it from the docks Dederik pulled on the hooks, lifting the net up higher onto the front of the ship to keep him out of the waters more with the canvas along the bottom of the net to stop as much water from splashing on him as possible, along to protect him from the wind. In the meantime he began to tie a long strand of rope so that it had knots along its length, he would need it when the ship came to a halt.

As the sun began to set Dederik expected the ship’s pace to begin to slow down and come to a stop, however even as it began to set across the horizon the vessel continued on its trek across the waters despite the clouds blocking the stars. “They must have some sort of tracking lacrima…” The foreigner thought to himself as darkness began to set in, otherwise the ship would have anchored to avoid getting lost.

Pulling out another small hook he tied it to the knotted strand of rope before tossing it up, hooking it onto the edge of the ship above him. Tugging hard on it to make sure it was secured he started to quickly  scale the ship, each hand reaching up just above the knots as he used them to prevent the crashing waves from ripping him off. When he reached just higher enough so that his red gaze could peek across the deck a small smirk graced his features, four people on watch all spread out across the ship’s deck. Slipping onboard while no one was watching in his direction he unhooked the rope and moved into cover behind a cannon, patiently waiting for the a nearby pirate to make his way over as he drew a dagger to make quick work of him if it was safe.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 15th December 2014, 11:16 am

Towa moved into the crew quarters and did away with a few of the men, pretty simple when they are asleep. She used shinken to kill some of the men, this was a delicate situation. She figured they were in international waters by now, so the repercussions would be moot. She kinda wished she had war with her but it was or little matter. Towa sighed as she finished off all the men in the small hold 5 in total, it was a grim task but if they got caught it would be bad, as she was leaving she saw a very beautiful set of armor and clothing. she walked over to it and examined it. It would fit her with room, it was clearly made for someone with bigger breasts then her, but it beat walking around naked. She took a few minutes putting on the armor, it was light and made of a material that was not metal. she did a few bends to see if the armor would impede her movement and found that it didn't at all. "Interesting armor." she remarked to herself. She moved into the next holding area. there was only one guy here he was fudging with a weapon with his back to her. She simply smiles and walk up to him, he partly turns only to get his knee kicked out and she put her hand over his mouth. "Make any movement i don't like and i end you." The man simple stood still holding his hand up in a surrendering motion where. "now then tell me where the captain is and i might let you live." the man points up and makes a muffled sound. "and the first mate." The man points forward toward the front of the ship. "Thank you." then she slits his throat. Naomi follow closely behind her.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 15th December 2014, 12:57 pm

The sound of footsteps slowly drew closer towards Dederik’s hiding spot as the man prepared himself to deal with the situation. His dagger in his right hand as his red eyes watched while the pirate walked past him. Peeking around for a brief moment to ensure they were hidden and the backs of the others were facing away before he lunged into action. While the tip of the dagger started to drive itself into the side of the pirate’s throat his other hand reached up to cup around the man’s mouth as he dragged the man back down and behind the cannon he had been hiding behind.
    Brutally yanking the knife out of the man’s throat Dederik dragged the pirate so that his head was hanging off the edge while taking the bandanna off of it. Setting the bloody dagger on the ground he slipped his suit jacket off and pressed it against the man’s wound, preventing as much as possible to get on the pirate’s shirt as Dederik pulled it off as well. The foreigner continued quickly stripping the pirate, donning his clothes before pushing the nude body off the edge and into the water.

Standing up Dederik made a show of standing at the edge for a few moments later, relaxing in place as if he was relieving himself before continuing on in the same direction the pirate he killed had been going. His old clothes and swords had been stuffed under the cannon, and in their place he had taken the pirate’s cutlass and pistol to hang at his side along with his other weapons. All the disguise had to do was hold up long enough to get close to others or not to be stopped immediately.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 16th December 2014, 11:31 pm

Towa made her way to the end of the hall as quietly as she could, the armor she had found was making no sound. She smiled she liked this armor, it was light and seemed sturdy. She reached the door, putting her ear to the door listening for anything on the other side. she heard nothing on the other side, where was the man. She sighed and grabbed the handle. 

"Whos there?" a voice called out from in the room. She heard some shifting in the room and footsteps approaching the door.  Towa waited till the footsteps were right next to the door then slammed the door open catching the man in the face. Towa never let him regain his balance she swept his legs and jumped on top of him. Punching his face he didn't get to resist much before loosing consciousness. 

"Welp that was a bit unfair." Naomi comments from behind her. Towa has Naomi recover some rope, while she strips him completely, which she uses to tie him up. 

"Stay here and babysit him." Towa moved out of the room and Naomi let out a sigh of annoyance. "Don't whine to much that mans probably worth a good chunk of jewel." she walks off. 

She headed to the stair leading up to the deck, there was a guard standing right in front of them. She crept up the stairs stopping right behind him, she poked her head up to see if anyone was looking this way which they wern't. She pulled the mans knife from his belt put her hand over his mouth and wrenched back, drawing the blade across his neck. His eyes went wide as suddenly he could not breath. she pulled him down the stairs and propped him up against some boxes, then ended his life. There was still quite a few men. if her count was right there was only two men left and the captain. she smiled and discarded the Knife. "too easy."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 17th December 2014, 1:33 am

Continuing down the side of the boat Dederik’s red gaze slipped over the others on deck, locking onto a feminine figure across the deck standing with a commanding aura around her. “If I remember right, the captain was a female…” He thought to himself before glancing along the railings of the ship, scanning them for a lifebuoy before finding one just a short distance away. The moment he saw it he casually walked past it, his hand plucking it up with the rope attached to it as he continued to walk along beside the railing.

Slipping an arm through it to hold it his hands idly cut off a long length of the rope, kicking it overboard and tying the new end into a loop so that it would reach just halfway down the ship. As he started to make his way towards the captain he just yawned, covering his mouth with one hand as he continued on to blink lazily when she glanced in his direction before dismissing him. Late at night people had a tendency to just scan clothing he found, even more so when they felt secure with no reason to feel threatened.

As he walked behind her he turned around with his next step, lifting the lifebuoy up to slam it down down over her head to keep her arms trapped to her sides. “What the fucking he-” She exclaimed, turning around as she struggled to try and get it off while Dederik slipped the loop over the metal hooks on the railing made to tie ropes to. Before she could even finish her sentence however Dederik’s hands gripped her pistol and sword to start to push her back to the railing before kicking her off, taking the weapons in the process while letting out a low whistle. “Zat actually vorked…. First for everything.” he commented before looking over to a nearby pirate charging him, he had to finish things up fast before she managed to climb back up and rip his throat out.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 19th December 2014, 10:46 am

Towa watched as one of the Crew pushed the Captain off the side of the ship while securing her weapons. She only paused as the last crew man charged him, Towa simple stepped out and closed-lined him then stomped on his chest. "Now now, we can have you doing something stupid." She ground her foot into his chest. "Sit there and don't make a noise." 

"Sorry fell asleep." Sariel said as she came over on of the sides. "Got bored." She walks up and puts her foot on the mans Chest. "i got this idiot." 

Towa nods then turns to Dederik. "Pull her up, we are taking her in." Towa waked over and started pulling the captain up. she felt the rope go slack and a crashing noise from down stairs then some shouting. After a few second she came up the stairs with a sword.

"YOU BASTARDS!" She charged at Towa, Towa simply sidestepped the attack and struck her knees. 

"Come now control yourself." she struck out again this time catching her in the back of the head. "keep trying fool." She jumped back as the woman spun swinging her sword in a horizontal arc. Towa summoned Odachi as she did, "come on try harder." Towa was trying to rile her up so she would become rash with her fighting. "Any day now Dederik." she sidestepped the woman again and struck her with the pommel of the sword. The woman stumbled back, Towa held the blade in a horizontal position and did a straight the Impalied her. Her eyes went wide as the blade drove from her back. "Sariel Trade me and heal this woman."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Vox Nihili
    Vox Nihili

The forgotten

The forgotten

Player 

Post by Vox Nihili 19th December 2014, 10:51 pm

So long as the other man wasn’t freakishly strong, Dederik already had everything planned out. All that was needed was a simple parry, twitch of a finger and flick of the wrist nothing more to end his life before rescuing the beautiful damsels in distress; only for his superior to step out into the spotlight and drop the pirate to the floor like it was nothing. “… Oh… you got out.”Dederik says in an almost disappointed tone. “Vell since you are here, I guess zere is nosing left to do.” Dederik commented as he watched Towa approach. Turning around to help try and haul her up he glanced over the side when the line grew slack and the sound of wood hitting wood echoed out briefly.

“Huh, so she vas smart enough to use zee cannon holes.” He said to himself before taking a step back and slipping slyly over to have Towa between himself and the nearby door. “zeree, two, one.” He said idly out loud to himself, stopping at one as several moments passed by without anything happening. “…Forgot she is a voman…” Dederik commented after several seconds, only to see the captain barge right through the door as soon as he said it. “Typical…” Dederik mumbled at the woman appearing just when he said it.

Upon seeing the charge coming Dederik casually leaped over the railing as if he was jumping into the ocean to escape, his hands catching the floor of the deck to stop himself from falling to leave Towa to distract the captain for the time being. As he heard the taunts he pulled himself up so that his elbows were resting on the deck, the captain’s gun still held in his hand as he watched the humiliation ensure for the pirate. “Yay yay.” He said half-heartedly in reply to Towa’s request for help, despite handling everything perfectly fine. It was when the woman stumbled back after Towa’s blow that Dederik pulled the trigger, sending a bullet to the pirate captain’s leg while she was distracted to hamper her abilities to dodge.

Pulling himself up the rest of the way he slipped the gun into his pocket, glancing over towards  the impaled captain and Towa. “Vell, since you seem to have everysing handled here I’ll go tend to the prisoners. You should see about vat you can do to turn this ship around back to the city.”

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:54 pm