Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Darkness Fall Upon the land

Kurayami
    Kurayami

Player 
    Lineage : Strength Of Hercules
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Ecriture
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Darkness Fall Upon the land - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Fall Upon the land

Post by Kurayami 14th November 2014, 12:16 pm

Tenno would shrug his shoulders and state to her with a smile on his face "Well then I guess time will tell weather or not I am truly what I stated I was" Tenno would lean back a little and shake his head softly at Yuuki, this man seemed to be trying a little hard in his opion, Tenno was one to let the ladies come running to him, not chase them, Tenno would look around at the little gathering of mages and chuckles softly at this, seemed a little bit of a gathering, but not to many people, wonder how much destruction this group could cause

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Darkness Fall Upon the land - Page 2 Tumblr_n5otr9ui9S1tawnlro1_400_zpskzhm2zup
    Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Darkness Fall Upon the land - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Fall Upon the land

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 20th November 2014, 2:04 pm

A brief yet amused chuckle left the lips of Yuuki as he turned to Thorn and shook his head," There is no flattery involved in this Thorn...one can't simply speak words without them being...compliments? Sure the first one was, but trust me i'm not interested," it was all a matter of opinion with what he had said, one could take it one way while the other misinterpreted it...but it was how certain people thought so he couldn't judge. Speaking of which he would look to the man who had broken the window and offered a small question to continue to the conversation," So what else can you do besides break windows....which i think you may be paying for mind you," it wasn't something he was going to volunteer for, but then again anyone else could easily take care of it as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Darkness Fall Upon the land - Page 2 SWVY0Qy

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:26 pm