Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Get the fudge recipe!

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get the fudge recipe! Empty Get the fudge recipe!

Post by Twinkle Toes 9th November 2014, 5:57 pm

Mission:

Clyde looked out from his house to see it was just turning dark, and this was rather good for him. He had taken a job to steal this famous fudge recipe and he would get a bonus if he did it fast enough. He quickly got on some black clothing he had, then slipped on his scarf.
    "This will be easy." Clyde said looking off into the moon.
    "If only Daiko was here to reassure me. I am not fit for this kind of work." Clyde knew he would be facing dangers, but how much? Clyde slipped his ribbon wands in his pocket, then ran out of his home.
    "I guess it is time to toughen up." Clyde smiled as he stared at the moon. The moon looked so fine today. Clyde reached his hand out as if he was trying to reach the very distant moon.
    "All for you."

[150]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    Get the fudge recipe! Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Get the fudge recipe! Empty Re: Get the fudge recipe!

Post by Twinkle Toes 9th November 2014, 6:06 pm

Clyde walked the street carefully, and he felt one with the moon light. For the first time, Clyde wasn't worried about this mission. Not even the slightest. This to Clyde was grab and go, but he is sorely mistaken to believe that.

Clyde eventually made it to the destination of the fudge recipe, and readied himself.
    "Grab and go." Clyde whispered to himself, then he opened the window to what seemed to be the kitchen. The window surprisingly opened without much force.
    "Some hell of a break." Clyde murmured. Clyde made his way through the window trying to make as little noise as possible. He looked at the floor to see a bag of chips spilled all over the floor, and some on the counter.
    "Shit." Clyde whispered. He quickly shot a few strings to the ceiling near the center of the room, then he let go and dangled above the chips.

[152]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 9th November 2014, 6:21 pm

Clyde was like a spider at this point with a few string coming from his back while he dangled above a floor with a few chips from a family bag. Clyde looked to see the bag had the words "Never going to get lays. Cry hard chips." Clyde shoot a few strings over to a cabinet, and then pulled himself over to them. When he opened the cabinet door he saw a bunch of knifes fly out that cut his strings. Clyde, then slammed into the floor making a loud thump. Clyde quickly got up to see a dog running after him with means to harm. Clyde quickly cut up the dog with his ribbon wands, then hung it in the kitchen.
    "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Clyde repeated while watching the blood drain from the dog.
    "Well there goes going without doing any harm." Clyde said while sighing.

[150]

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 9th November 2014, 6:36 pm

Clyde went through cabinet after cabinet, and drawer after drawer looking for the recipe. He finally found it next to the mixing bowl, and then he heard a man outside.
    "You are under arrest for trespassing on Mr.Virgins property." Clyde tried to keep a straight face, but he couldn't he was rolling on the floor.
    "That explains all the empty tubs of Still single brand chocolate ice cream." Clyde quickly took the recipe that was written on a index card into his pocket, then was quickly confronted by a rookie cop.
    "I will shoot!" The cop said, and this made Clyde start laughing again.
    "You, and what army?"
    "Army of one!" The cop ran at Clyde for a tackle, and Clyde sighed.
    "Look you don't have to do this. Settle down and just go away." Clyde said, as the cop still charged at Clyde.
    "Ugh, Well I warned you."

[150]

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 9th November 2014, 6:46 pm

Clyde quickly punched the cop straight in the face, then whipped the cops shins with his ribbon wands. The cop fell onto the ground touching this open wounds. Clyde quickly shoot strings all over the cops body putting the cop into a cocoon of thick string. The cop struggled around, and Clyde took up a knife from the counter. This made the cop's eyes widen and muffled screams could be heard. Clyde took the knife and stuck it in the cocoon right at belt level. This wouldn't do anything, because the string was so thick.
    "I will be going now. Bye, and good luck getting out. Shouldn't be hard for a cop. Oh is this your gun too?" Clyde pulled out the cop's gun and put it in a trash can.
    "Won't be needing that will you?" Clyde said smiling.
    "Well I am going to go, if you cut one of the strings the cocoon with come undone. Be smarter next time, and don't forgot to pack your lunch for school honey." Clyde smiled, and jumped out the window.

Clyde, then quickly ran down to the person who gave him the mission, and gave it to that person.
    "Oh, thanks so much. I will have to give you a little bonus for time completed." Clyde smiled, and walked away with his money.
    [222]

Job Complete!
    ~Within 5 posts +500 jewels
    ~Mission completed 1,000 jewels
    ~25 Experience gained!

Total Jewels: 1,500

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:46 pm