Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions)

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions) Empty Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions)

Post by Dr.Stein 7th November 2014, 12:21 pm

Job Details:

Stein was preparing himself for the job he'll be doing with Niko in the Rose Garden. Grabbing his plasma pistols and his modified lab coat he headed outside and snapped his fingers. Spike burst out of the ground standing before his master he simply waited for his orders. "Come on we're going to the Rose Garden." Stein said to his pet scorpion like creature as he climbed onto its pincer. Putting its master on its back the giant creature started to dig a tunnel towards the Rose garden. It was much faster going there this way over walking since Spike can dig at a fast pace. Thinking about the possible best means of dealing with this angry ex-boyfriend Stein mostly thought of using either Spike's webbing, Blitzkrieg's webbing, or Shockers webbing to contain him so they can easily deal with him. "When we deal with him it'll be easier to fight him while he is wrapped in webs." He thought to himself before they arrived near Rose Garden. Spike shot out of the ground at least a good quarter mile from Rose Garden since there wasn't anyone around Stein didn't have to eliminate any witnesses. "Now we just wait for Niko to arrive so we can get this job underway." He said aloud before snapping his fingers. When Stein snapped his fingers Spike went back into the hole and filled the opening with a large amount of dirt while it waited underground for its master's command. Looking around he didn't see anyone coming so he continued to wait there.
    Word=259

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions) Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200

Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions) Empty Re: Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions)

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 9:15 am

Nikolai threw on a shirt and steadfastly walked out of his bedroom. He had a job to do with Stein within the coming hours, and he needed to be ready for whatever was going to happen. As he got out, he thought of the following things:
    1. Eating Breakfast
    2. Thinking
    3. Stein's Fighting Style
    4. How strong the opponents will be.
    The Tartarus Mage decided that it would be customary to eat something, then take care of the others during the job. He prepared a ham that he had from the night before, and ate with haste, for Stein was probably waiting for him. As he ate, he gulped down a glass of wine, making sure that what he drank was skewed to prevent drunkenness during the job. Nikolai then walked back into the bedroom to get into some proper attire(he was dressed in undergarments at the moment), and found his best suit: A blazer, with a red tie(to signify that he was part of Tartarus), a white dress shirt, and a black vest to wear under it. Along were a pair of dress pants, which were one size too big for Nikolai. He slowly put the garments on, all the while spraying fragrance on himself to prevent odor. Finally, he put on a headband to rise the top of his hairstyle(he has long hair, not described in the avatar picture). He quickly ran out of the door, all the while putting on his dress shoes. After some walking, he found a man and what seemed to be dogs.

Word Count - 260
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions) Empty Re: Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions)

Post by Dr.Stein 21st November 2014, 12:01 pm

Niko just arrived and looking ready for a wedding. Stein was in his usual styled attire which he felt the most comfortable in so he didn't care that he would stick out. "Well don't you look fancy." He said sarcastically to Niko once he arrived. They both went to the meeting place for the job, but honestly Stein wasn't taking it seriously which will most likely change when it begins. Looking around the Rose Garden it was clear that both of them was get looks Niko since he was sharply dress and Stein due to his lab outfit. "Fine if its that odd for me to walk around in my lab suit." He said aloud as his clothing changed to a black suit and tie. Fixing the tie so it isn't choking him he felt uncomfortable being in this suit. "When we encounter this woman's ex I'm going to turn him into a smoldering pile of goo for making me wear a suit." Stein said to Niko with a rather irritated tone in his voice. Arriving at the wedding location they saw the bride talking to some people. Walking up to her Stein told her that they're here for the job which made her seem more relaxed than she probably ever has been in years. "We'll keep him away from the wedding so just keep things going on her end. "Let's go take look around the surrounding area make sure that he doesn't try sneaking in." Stein said to Niko as he walked off.
    Suit Appearance :

Word=254

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200

Post by Guest 24th November 2014, 5:17 pm

The Tartarus Mage started walking around in circles, to patrol for anything that might be going on. He continued walking and walking, without a care in his mind. Well, except that he was fighting something today. As he strolled on, he thought about whether he would win or not, and how strong he is. The man kept walking, paying no attention to what he was doing. I don't know what I told you, but he got no sleep last night. The man stayed up waiting for Stein to arrive. Surprisingly, there were no signs of his sleeplessness, except when he hung his head low, with his black hair concealing his facial features. The black bracelet began to glow, waiting. Yet it had no mind of its own! Well, that's at least what Nikolai thought. The piece of steel and leather was rudimentary, just like any other inanimate object, yet it had a soul. But whatever. The task at hand was to kill the monsters that probably would be coming, and protect everyone. He had no desire to protect anything, to be honest. He just wanted to get his hands on something, and watch as the blood gushed out of whatever it is. But he never really thought about protecting anyone. How strong are the damn things? Will I be able to beat them? What the hell am I getting scared about? Nikolai thought all this, all the while walking. He then saw something that caught his eye in less than a second.

252 words
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th November 2014, 5:17 pm

The member 'Nikolai Dixon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Wedding Crashers(Team Madness Awakens,No interruptions) NormalMonster
    Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Dr.Stein 27th November 2014, 7:17 pm

Walking around the area with Niko who looked like he was bored out of his mind. "Cheer up you'll get to fight stuff soon so..." Before he could finish his sentence they came across three people that was trying to prevent them from leaving the area. Stein thought to himself that happened too soon which might have meant that those three were following them for a while. "We've been told to take care of the two of you." One of the three said to Niko and Stein before the three of the started to move towards them. Looking at them Stein wasn't too impressed. "Time to lose the suit." He said as his clothes turned back to his normal clothing style. Summoning Shocker above the one to the right on the side of the building Stein snapped his fingers which was the indicator to attack. By jumping off of the wall onto the guy he was slammed into the ground by a four hundred pound giant tarantula. Shocker started to cover the man it jumped on in electric webs causing him a large amount of pain. "As you can see if you decide to continue I can't guarantee your you will be alive at the end." Stein said to the other two, but it didn't seem to bother them. If they won't stop then there is no other choice for him to do. Pulling out both of his plasma pistols Stein fired a plasma bolt at both of them causing them to respond. One used wind to move the plasma bolt to the side hitting a trashcan destroying it and the other shot an ice spike at it causing the two attacks to cancel each other out.

Word=287
    HP:100%
    MP:90%

Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S: