Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions

Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/a
    Experience : 187.5

Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Empty Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions

Post by Kurei Natsumori 8th November 2014, 3:18 pm

Job Description:

"Mr. and Mrs Goldstar huh"~ Kurei said, eyeing down the invitation, written in golden ink. Carrying around a hint of lavender upon standing near just the mailbox.
    "Oi, Levi, get dressed. We must begin looking spiffy if we're going in as this couples heroes, and we best do it in style too!" ~he said putting on his tuxedo, unbuttoned, solid black vest with silver vertical linings to make his waist look slim. A Fresh long-sleeved white shirt underneath it all, silver buttons.

As he began his walk towards the direction of the wedding Kurei took long strides as he was was quite the tall stud. Taller than most that is, as he walked inside the weddings location he noticed the stack of presents for the wedding reception and gently placed his. He was there for the job but he did want to leave something, even if it wasn't much, he left a thank-you note for the invitation and proceeded down past the isle to what would seem as the welcoming plaza.

At first sight Kurei could pick out the ex boyfriend as if he was a oreo in a room full of white powdered donuts. He was about similar height as Kurei, but much more built and had a shovel chin with a strong jawline. It was no wonder the bride had decided to break up with this fool, but how they even came to a relationship, one will forever wonder. Kurei decided to sit down in his assigned seat, beside the sign that read Levious and awaited for his arrival as he did come late as he usually did.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music::
    Levious
    Levious

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 137.5

Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Empty Re: Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions

Post by Levious 8th November 2014, 6:06 pm

Levious prepares himself for the wedding, making sure in advance that he suit was dry cleaned. He slipped on black fancy pants, then tucked in his slim black shirt showing the outline of his body. Slowly he put on his suit, bringing out his red tie, he wrapped it around his neck then folded it neatly and professionally. When he was finished with that, he button up his suit and got ready to leave to the wedding with Kurei.

Before he left, Levious slipped in his sword in his suit, making sure it was hiding from prying eyes. Looking around, he notice some cake behind Kurei. He approached it and slowly cut a slice into it, then place it on the plate. When he tasted the cake, his eyes widen by how good it tasted, and a wicked smile occurred. He looked towards Kurei and notice that he was looking around for possible threats. Slowly approaching him, he slid the handle of the sword so Kurei can see it. "Kurei, touch the sword so you can have the AIM Dispersion Field around you." He motioned as he prepares for any danger that might occur.

Levious looked around when he was offering support when he notice the ex-boyfriend Kurei was looking at. His smile widen from the very thought of fighting him in the near future. He seemed strong, maybe because he was around Kurei's height. Yet he wasn't intimating enough to create enough interest in Levioius, so he dismiss the threat for the time being.
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Empty Re: Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions

Post by Kurei Natsumori 8th November 2014, 6:41 pm

Kurei saw Levious come in and cut himself a slice of cake and sighed to himself as he was being oh so very disrespectful to our employers. As Levious came close all Kurei gave him was a light elbow to the stomach. "No, that sounds pretty gay, Levious. I won't touch your 'sword'. Now take a seat and eat your cake in silence while I charge up a bit. I already know that this battle is job is going to be a long one." Kurei leaned back against his chair with his arms cross. Moments later he flaunted his right hand to consume light from the cake, making it invisible and charging up the second of Kurei's Light Sparks.
    "Now, put the entire cake some place safe. Where ever you think no one will find it. We'll be taking that home with us as part of the reward.. If anyone from the Guild asks, just say it was a thank you gift from the newly wed."
    Kurei looked across the wedding hall to assess the area. As Kurei touched the tablecloth he activated his psychometric skill. "Hmm it would seem that the bride laid this down with great care. Now I can pretty much figure out some more information on this guy." ~after talking to himself  just barely audibly Kurei walked beside Levious and told him that "He is strong, but he's not exactly tough. With our regular teamwork he should be mincemeat in a matter of seconds. I'll give him props if he lasts longer than a minute." With that being said, Kurei stood up and walked down to the courtyard, he had made eye-contact with someone he knew would be his opponent, he could sense the struggling intent of anger in their eyes as they flared upon his gaze.

---------
    HP/Mana, Power used:

Last edited by Kurei Natsumori on 11th November 2014, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th November 2014, 6:41 pm

The member 'Kurei Natsumori' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Boss
    Levious
    Levious

Player 

Post by Levious 8th November 2014, 7:11 pm

Levious looked at Kurei with an astonished face when he look towards the direction where the cake was at. It disappear to his very eyes and for that instance before Kurei said anything, he knew what he had to do. That cake looked so delicious, and it couldn't be left alone. He grabbed the invisible cake and took it to a secluded corner, right next to a window so it wouldn't be harmed and they could have a quick escape encase of anything. Before he left the cake alone, he stuck his finger in the the frosting and sucked on it, later heading back towards Kurei's direction.

A female waiter came by and offered some wine, Levious seemed pleased with the service and decides to take hold of the glass. "Excellent service you have here miss, it'll be even better if I had your phone number." He said as he smiled at the waiter. She seemed to be blushing, and took out a piece of paper to give him her phone number. Before she finished writing it, Levious took a slip of the wine then a huge sound came from the background. Tables were being flipped, and there seems to be a man behind it all. As people were screaming, Levious eyed Kurei from across the room, notifying him to get ready. He pulled out his sword that was hidden inside his suit and prepared for battle. "Kurei!!!! It seems like we found our dumpster baby!!!" He said loudly while his laughter seem to over shadow the event.
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Post by Kurei Natsumori 9th November 2014, 3:05 am

Kurei took a smile as he knew exactly whom he had exchanged looks with. His face flourished with thoughts of something malcontent. Thinking to himself he scratched the back of his head, closely examining the guests around the wedding hall. "Hmm, normally I would ask him for his final wishes but considering this is a wedding. . I don't think I should have too much fun. After all this day wasn't about him. It was just another day on the job.". With a cheerful nod to himself, Kurei finally picked out something adequate "I'll simply use this giant fool to take a warm blood bath."
    As Kurei managed to walk outside towards the courtyard, he followed right behind the enraged ex-boyfriend into a open space, away from the crowds. As they moved further away from unwanted eyes, and hoping to not spoil the wedding, Kurei began thinking of how this big lug was even going to fit in the taxi.
    "That will be far enough" Kurei said as they managed to be outside in the courtyard, a few meters off to the side of the entrance, but out of sight from most folks.
    Kurei took off his jacket and laid it down by a lovely rose bush. Once relieved of his restraints he began to stretch his arms and legs. "You should take a stretch, it's going to be the last one you'll ever have after I'm done with you. This job demands that you be stopped.. and I'm going to be sure this is the last time you bother anyone." ~ said Kurei, in a harsh tone.

----------------------------
    Npc

The Enraged boyfriend began to make his way towards the courtyard. As he walked down the isle, towards the exit he noticed the white haired man following him. Thinking to himself "Oh boy, looks like I'll be able to let off some steam after all." As he continued to walk outside and turn the corner he heard Kurei threaten him and he began to laugh. Turning around, now facing Kurei and examining him closely he sneered "Is this all that she could purchase to turn me away from that pathetic, spineless weasel of a husband. After I'm done with using you as a warm up, I'll start the real fight inside."
    As he cracked his knuckles he kept his hands in tight fists beginning to rush at the white haired man as soon as possible, without any further notice they locked fists and began to dodge, block and parry one another.
    Focusing on pure offense this enraged boyfriend used his brute force and tenacity to tank through 4 clean punches from the white haired man. The boyfriend in return landed one good punch to his gut, attempting to knock the wind out of him.
    "Feel that, kid? Now try some of this! Wave Toss" he shouted, grunting extremely loudly so some people inside the Wedding Hall would hear. As he picked up the white haired man by his vest and threw him fiercely into the ground, several yards behind him,having him stain all his clothes with dirt and leaving him looking in shambles on the outside.

Levious
    Levious

Player 

Post by Levious 9th November 2014, 6:43 pm

Levious heard the commotion from outside, at first he stalled for a moment thinking to himself. "Apparently Kurei got himself into pancake mix..." He whispered to himself as he was outside to face the enemy. As Levious looks up, he see Kurei getting whip lash by the ex-boyfriend and sought for action. "And..... I hate pancakes...." Before the words came out of his mouth, Levious was already running towards Kurei. His objective was to get there without being noticed by the ex-boyfriend, so he did a quick slide and tapped Kurei with the bottom of his handle, giving him an AIM Dispersion Field. He slide behind the ex-boyfriend and activates Amplifying Force and Ampliying Speed.

Levious swings his sword 6 times, then a quick pause occurred. His excitement grew hungry and he had to expand his playing field. "Reactive..." He whispered and a gust of wind appeared around him as he controls flow around him. He used Amplifying force and Speed to increase the speed of the wind around him. (This whole thing happened in one second.) He swung 6 more times with increased speed, and for the final blow he release the power of the wind on the ex-boyfriend, sending a extremely strong gust of wind. Levious hair scattered from the strong winds and exposed his corrupted red eyes. He was intrigue from the battle and wants to finish it. He allowed his powers for Kurei's use through the AIM Dispersion Field so he could use it. "Come on Kurei, stop slacking off!!!" He yelled so Kurei can fight back.

Spell CD/ Hp/mana:

Last edited by Levious on 11th November 2014, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Post by Kurei Natsumori 9th November 2014, 8:06 pm

NPC:
    As the enraged boyfriend felt ticked by the pest behind him, he suddenly was knocked over. Completely brushed aside from the force of the wind. It sent him flying backwards and away from both of his combatants by at least twenty yard. Standing up from the ground he shook his head uncontrollably, to a near possessed kind of human. As his anger grew one could sense his magical aura increasing. It rose exponentially and was obviously for both Kurei and Levious.  
    "You sniveling coward. Attacking a man from behind? What kind of honorable wizard are you??? I'll make you pay!" ~he said, reiterating the last part over and over to himself as he sunk his fist deep into the ground, lifting up a cement block from a parking space with just one hand. With this cement block in hand, he hurled it towards Levious, in hopes to redeem himself from the shame of being taken from behind by another man.
    As he arched his back and flexed his muscle, hurling it at intense speed, the cement block spun in all directions. It seemed he aimed to make this attack go right through his opponent. Something similar to a one hit knock out kind of attack.
    Soon after he raised his hands together to put up his guard. "If you're gonna come at me, fight me like a man. Otherwise, you're better off dead." ~ now looking at both of his combatants with white hair, he asked.
    "It's been a long time since I've killed brothers.. This will just make this ever so more thrilling"

Health: 10 C-rank Hitpoints Remaining
    Kurei's  
    Health: 80% Mana: 90%
    Kurei stood up from off the ground and wiped his shirt. "Man, to think I had just bought this too. This money came from the Guild Vault and no one had a clue that the money was even missing.". Kurei gave the enraged boyfriend a death glare. "I hope you enjoy the taste of your own blood, because you're going to trying to swallow it down in just a moment." Kurei growled angrily, consuming the boyfriends knowledge during their brief skirmish.

Before the enraged ex-boyfriend had time to raise his guard Kurei had created a illusion of the Bride to bring him to a pause, causing him to have a mental turmoil. Completely shocked by her sudden appearance before him, he simmered down quite a bit.. Kurei giggled to himself and tilted his head slightly towards the right, walking towards him slowly, completely behind the illusion of Mrs.Goldstar. "Levious, are we ready to proceed with our attack formation ?" kurei  said pausing just a moment to recreate his Wings of Life, and summon his sword, Fraeia. The Ex-boyfriend wasn't that intelligent, aside from his strength, he had not much else going for him. He couldn't even see through Kurei's illusion of her.
    Kurei closed his right hand, turning it into a fist, with beams of light emitting from his spinal column, and a much brighter light from his closed fist. As he opened his hand, his magical sword came into effect. With brilliant light he swung his sword a few times to generate a Light Spark. "When ever you're ready to give me the power up Levi, and don't worry. I'll leave some for you too. Because this fool is big enough for the two of us"

-------------
    Spells Used /HP/MP:

Last edited by Kurei Natsumori on 11th November 2014, 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Levious
    Levious

Player 

Post by Levious 10th November 2014, 5:59 pm

A grin appeared on Levious face, he knew what was coming, and had to enjoy every second of it. He flipped his blade then slice the boulder in half. The shards missed him by a few inches, yet he was untouched. Then he redirected all the shards back to the enraged ex boyfriend. For a moment there was silence as he flips his blade back to normal. As Levious takes a step to proceed on his quest of joy, he used amplifying force on the AIM Dispersion Field that's around Kurei. He also gave him amplifying speed in the process so Kurei can increase his movements. With both of them attacking the ex-boyfriend, they should take him out with ease. "No more complications, time to finish this you over-size meat compartment." He said as he prepared his footing.

Levious took a step and nearly flashed over next to the enrage ex-boyfriend. The wind followed him and swirled around him like a violent storm. "Kurei, you're all set, attack with me!!!" He yelled, then prepare his blade to attack the enemy in front of him. He swung it in a spinning motion, gaining momentum then hack at his enemy, after that, he repeated the same motion trying to land more hit.. There was a pressure accumulating around Levious, then he was applied on the enrage ex-boyfriend. A gust of wind came from above surround the ex-boyfriend. Levious tried to immobilize him while he was attacking him, trying to earn himself a slight advantage with the wind keeping him still.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th November 2014, 5:59 pm

The member 'Levious' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Post by Kurei Natsumori 11th November 2014, 12:20 pm

"Roger that Levious" ~Kurei said as he drew his sword back, aligned himself with his angelic wings, aiding him in pure speed. Launching himself at over twenty miles per hour Kurei preformed a waltz of death. Spinning rapidly and in complete control of his speed due to his Wings of Life ability to move at 100% speed with no acceleration at any ridiculous angle. Sweeping from all around, over and under his arms Kurei used his sword Fraeia, cutting him multiple times. Kurei made the attempt to sever them as quickly as he could, dragging his blade in deep, striking for a total of nine times. All his focus and concentration was towards repaying this buffoon for his attacks "I told you, you're dead, so now your end is near!"~ kurei said in a frenzy as he circled so very quickly around his opponent with complete ease and dominance over his speed. The key towards his power wasn't his striking potential at all, merely dragging his D -ranked blade all across this mans body was more than enough to do some lethal damage. As Kurei's engagement was reaching its end he used his sword, Fraeia's secret ability; combined with its Light - Spark to completely blind the enraged boyfriend in the face, sending his final, and tenth strike down across his chest, so that the sword blade was right under his chin.
    If blinding this man wouldn't be able to even counter attack towards either Levious or him, correctly. He would be just a injured animal caught in a trap, waiting to be slain.

-------------
    Spell CD/ Hp/mana:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2014, 12:20 pm

The member 'Kurei Natsumori' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack
    Levious
    Levious

Player 

Post by Levious 11th November 2014, 4:32 pm

A time of recuperation took hold as Levious see Kurei destroying the enraged ex-boyfriend. The enraged ex boyfriend screamed in rage as he was blinding by the light of awesomeness. Levious starts to charge up the flow of air around him. Making the winds obey him, making the faster and flowing in a certain pattern. It was going so fast, you could see the air path that it created. Levious slowly approaches the enraged ex boyfriend and prepares his reverse blade sword. He moves the sword to its air path, and once the blade touch the violent air path, it slashed on the enrage ex boyfriend at high speeds. First attack landed on his shoulder, and he screamed for the impact of the sword. The second attack did an immediate turn to slash at his enemy, hitting him on the opposite side. Then the attack seemed blurred, 6 more attacks came in hitting the enrage ex boyfriend in the head. Levious wouldn't be shock if he wouldn't be able to move from all the blows to his head. Then Levious raises his foot and smash it right in front of the enrage ex boyfriend. All of the violent wind emerged under the enrage ex boyfriend sending him flying up in the air, incapable of moving in the slightest bit. "Kurei, if this dumpster baby is not over with, end him for me!!!" Levious screamed loudly as he begins to recover from massive power he just released. As for the mean while, the recovery can lead to their victory.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2014, 4:32 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Miss
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Post by Kurei Natsumori 11th November 2014, 6:38 pm

Kurei noted the enraged ex boyfriend was sent flying in the air, as Kurei flew away, recovering his battle stance. He watched Levious strike him, swinging and missing nearly half of his attacks. "Cmon ol'e Levious, what you're doing now is laughable. Do you need a little help to finish this big guy?" ~Withdrawing his blade by sticking it in the ground, Kurei began casting his second and final Light Spark, attempting to give Levious wings similar to his own, Wings of Life. Due to their past relationship together, Levious was not new to flight and had good aerial maneuvering capabilities. "There ya go, you know how to work them, just try hard not to get caught by the feathers and get them ripped apart will ya ?"~

As he spent his turn casting the ability, the Enraged ex boyfriend and can easily nullify any B-Ranked Magics that don't involve physical touch with his Wave Magic. As he was supposedly going in the air, he broke free and gripped both his hands together, attempting to smash down with tremendous force against Levious. Infuriated at the fact that he was blinded, he tried to lay the smack down on the nearest thing possible; Levious in short. After attempting to smack him towards the ground, the Enraged ex boyfriend swung his fists around, two or three times, making wide swings so that even if he missed. Levious would still be stuck with him; locked in a up close and personal combat
    Kurei finished his cast, and watched Levious begin to struggle against this dumpster baby
    "I hope hes not making you regret calling him a baby!" ~he chuckled as the two began fighting and things got serious.

Enraged Ex-boyfriends HP/Mana (Boss):

Kurei's HP/Mana/ Cooldowns:

Levious
    Levious

Player 

Post by Levious 11th November 2014, 8:02 pm

Levious stood there in shock, he was slightly pissed off that Kurei didn't clean up the mess. Slightly displease at the fact that this guy is going to hit him out of sheer blindness. When the enraged ex boyfriend lunged at him, Levious took an in direct hit by him sending him flying a few feet in the air. The first punch that the enraged ex boyfriend missed, but as Levious came back down, the second punch hit him directly in the stomach sending him flying to a wall. Blood spurred out of Levious mouth as he cough violently. His breath was short, and the impact was intense. A sudden image came in Levious mind, an image of blood and suffering.

"I'll show you..." He whispered to himself, the enraged ex boyfriend laughed at him. "You think you can take me on, bring it kid..." His words died off as he looks at Levious eyes. It was pure red, and it was a sign of murder. Levious slowly stand up, regaining his balance. The glint of his sword shined as he flipped the blade, reveling the sharp blade. Wind started to surround the blade, giving it greater cutting potential. "Run little dumpster don't you cry, I'll cut your throat and let you die, when you look for a place to hide, it'll be in hell tonight..." Levious sang in a creepy tone, preparing to kill the man. The enraged ex boyfriend didn't seemed enranged anymore, he was terrified and started to run for his life. Levious massed the wings to the ground sending him flying into the air, then direct it toward the enemy. When he caught up right besides him, he slashed at his back, then landing in front of him. He then did an upwards thrust into the mans chest, immediately after, he slashed 4 times. Then he aimed to cut the mans arm off, slicing both of them in a quick matter. After his was done with that, Levious put the sword to his side, then slashed through the enraged ex boyfriends chest, trying to half him. Then using the wind to send all of his body parts flying away.

Spell CD/ Hp/mana:

Last edited by Levious on 11th November 2014, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2014, 8:02 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack
    Levious
    Levious

Player 

Post by Levious 11th November 2014, 8:03 pm

next 9 attack
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th November 2014, 8:03 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack Job! Wedding Crashers :No interruptions Attack
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Post by Kurei Natsumori 11th November 2014, 8:25 pm

Kurei leaped into the air in a hurry, rushing for the dismembered body parts. "no no no no no no!" ~ seemingly on a leap of faith, Kurei's wings and speed force allowed him to reach something just in time. As he reached out, he grabbed the part he needed. "You almost lost the head you idiot! Imagine us having to run ALL the around the parking lot with this. I know they said we can handle this in anyway.. so long as we don't ruin the wedding that is. But... seeing as your finished him off in the most fashionable way possible, easy enough to fit in a box. I'll treat you to something special in Head Quarters." ~ shouting at Levious as he was slowly gliding down. "We kinda need this as confirmation. If we want proof that he'll never show up again. Not to mention, this might make a nice meat pie after it's been proven. Now, im off to find the rest of those parts." ~ As Kurei's hands filled up with blood from the head of the ex- and now permanently dead boyfriend, he scratched his upper eyebrow and thought to himself. "You should probably go inside and collect the cake Levious. After that, head out towards the Guild Headquarters. I'll be wrapping things up here. Got it?" Kurei smiled cheerfully as he seemed to rub the spattered blood against his fingers, soaking up his white - long sleeved shirt and licked one of his fingers to sample the blood.

Levious
    Levious

Player 

Post by Levious 11th November 2014, 8:47 pm

Levious seemed to be in joy, the mans blood was wiped away from the wind. All of his body parts were sent to the ocean far away, carried by the wind that Levious created. "That was a good way to end things, didn't get my suit stained with blood." He smiled as he inspects his suit for any blood. He turned to Kurei with faithful words. "All his remaining body parts were sent to the ocean, dumpster baby is finally taking his bath." Levious laughed like an insane scientist, he just couldn't help himself. "I'm going to tell the bride that we got the job done, then we're going to have our cake."

Levious enters the build looking for the bride, when he finds her, he get on his knees. "Milady, the job is done. Mr. Dumpster baby is not going to bother you anymore." The bride look at him curiously. "What happened to him, is he ever going to come back." She asked, Levious looks at her contently. "No, you won't be seeing him ever again." He then stands up, and goes into the crowed. When he approach the corner, he found the cake lying there. "Still looks utterly delicious, might share it with our guild." He grabs the cake then escapes out the window. As he leaves the scene, he had a broad smile across his face, showing that he had a wonderful time. The wind blew across his face, sending his hair back exposing all of what he it. An insane mad man that's looking for adventure.

(Laters arrives at ss eating the wedding cake)

Hp 6o%
    Mana 80%
    Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Post by Kurei Natsumori 11th November 2014, 8:48 pm

Kurei nodded after Levious told him that the body parts made it into the ocean. At first he thought he was kidding and burst into laughter, but after seeing Levious's face he quickly realized he was serious. Kurei nudged him on the shoulder just before leaving and gave him a smile.

As Kurei sat in the courtyard, looking upon the aftermath of the battle, he flapped his angelic wings powerfully. "There's something different in the air this night. I feel inspired to make something new. With such a beautiful display of blood splattering everywhere" ~ walking away to pick up his coat, he placed the head inside it, wrapping it around tightly to carry it around with him. Swinging it over his back, and around his shoulder Kurei whispered "A job well-done I might add" ~ just before flying off into the distance, landing someplace far away to call a cab.

----------------
    As Kurei arrived at Savage skull head quarters (HQ), he saw Levious waving at him. Already eating the cake that they had snatched from the marriage. Sharing the cake among other members of the guild.
    "Greetings brethren. I came upon a new feeling of motivation a long the way. And here is this!" ~ he said throwing the head of the enraged ex boyfriend at the table. "Take a photograph and send it to the groom. Make sure the delivery of the money is sent as well. "I'm done for the day" ~ Pulling up a seat and sitting down and cutting himself a slice of wedding cake.

----------
    Final HP: 80%
    Final MP: 60%
    All spells worn off during this ending post.
    Boss defeated without interrupting wedding

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:45 am