Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting a Teammate [Private/Invite Only] (Eli Validus)

Meeting a Teammate [Private/Invite Only] (Eli Validus) Empty Meeting a Teammate [Private/Invite Only] (Eli Validus)

Post by Guest 2nd November 2014, 7:25 pm

Akame sat upon a stool upright, slowly drinking a bottle of water while she held a note with her other hand. She was here to meet a teammate named Eli Validus from a team she agreed to join. To be honest, she did this out of her desperate mind as she wished to make some new friends, but she was worried as to how her teammates would act out in the battlefield. Akame was well-aware that most weren't their regular selves when in a brawl. Some were more interesting; others were underwhelming. Some were fearsome; others were weaker than they appeared. Akame had to wish the best for her team, specifically because it was her team. However, she was not afraid to leave if she felt endangered. Oh, what a meeting she was going to have. She had her profile set on the table to present to one of her teammates. She awaited his impression, and what he could offer to the table.
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Meeting a Teammate [Private/Invite Only] (Eli Validus) Empty Re: Meeting a Teammate [Private/Invite Only] (Eli Validus)

Post by Arsene Mayura 4th November 2014, 7:41 pm

Eli was never really one for formalities; it was one of the biggest reasons he disliked guilds. He felt that masking everything behind paper and rules just over complicated it all. Still, there were benefits to organizing a team to work with. Right now, all he had to work with was Emilia and Brielle, and neither had what he was looking for; disposability. He knew he needed more disposable allies, people he could just through away at a moments notice. He had grown slightly attached to Brielle, and couldn't bring himself to put a child in harms way. And Emilia's usefulness was too much to drop at the sign of trouble, to say the least. So now he was looking to fill his roster with a few more members.

Sure, it was cruel and it wasn't exactly fair to them, but they wouldn't need to know why he was inviting them. He had picked up a new member a little while back, and was now just going to meet them, and was forced to indulge in some formalities that he wasn't exactly keen on. Regardless, he could deal with it for a while. Right now, he just had to assure them that everything he planned was not the reality at all. Approaching the bar, he spied the woman he had scouted.

Putting on his usual casual smile. He took a seat next to her, giving a small bow of recognition. "So, I assume you're the graceful young woman set to join me and my friends? To just try and get all the formalities out of the way, the name is Eli, and the pleasure is all yours." He kept a slightly joking tone to his voice, trying to immediately shove away and all awkwardness and just engage in casual conversation. "So, I believe you wanted to discuss the merits of joining my team, correct?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting a Teammate [Private/Invite Only] (Eli Validus) Empty Re: Meeting a Teammate [Private/Invite Only] (Eli Validus)

Post by Guest 6th November 2014, 11:28 pm

Akame gave a weak look to Eli when he sat beside her. She still felt uncomfortable around males, and yet here she was, with the desire to join a team consisting of one. "I'm only joining it temporarily, Eli." Akame confirmed, "There will be a time eventually when I will no longer be my ordinary self, but much different. I cannot allow the team to see me, then." Akame requested a glass of water at this time, and drank it quickly. She looked at Eli directly in the eyes with an emotionless look. "The reason I need a team is to analyze people. I'm also a fan of making friends." Akame remarked, "Companionship is ultimately something that leads to a better future in the guild, and my reputation in this guild is more than important; this guild is literally my home." Akame stood up at this point and ordered a bottle of water. "So, what exactly are your team's requirements
    ?"
    Akame asked

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:48 am