Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine Empty Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine

Post by Felicity Vrago 24th October 2014, 3:39 am

Katherine was ready to fight in the arena, sword was ready, armor cleaned and magic ready. She stepped to the arena and reminiscence to a time where gladiators would fight till death for glory and Honor. The Angel was for neither of these reason, but for a bit of good ole fun. Katherine had her blade ready and faced her opponent, which was a 12 year old girl. Katherine commented, "Oh is it one of those matches? Young versus old?" She then did the best thing she could do in this situation, strip off all her armor and threw Maelstromic rRetribution into the wall where the blade sank into it. Katherine was not interested in beating the girl up, but to simply have a little fun. With a nice polite smile she said, "My name is Katherine Wickfield, may I have your name litte one?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine P5l7Dxp
    Haruhi Kanashimi
    Haruhi Kanashimi

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Laughing Coffin-Gravemaster
    Experience : 65,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine Empty Re: Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine

Post by Haruhi Kanashimi 24th October 2014, 3:48 am

Haruhi looked across at her opponent. She had done it again. Haru could sense the strength difference between her and the beautiful woman before her. She watched as the enemies weapon was flung into the wall. It slide through the stone as her shield hit the ground. "She's confident.." Haru whispered to herself. "Katherine, I am Haru. Haruhi Kanashimi. Member of Tartarus. I beg you, pick up your weapon." Haru looked down at her feet, her magic swelling around her. Haru's energy burst outward. Her hair started to wave from the pressure, while her frame became slightly more agile. "Five Gates, open for me. Gate of Emmergence, open!" Haruhi was channeling her crash magic to open her first limiter. Haruhi was going to have no opponent treat her like a mere child.

Magic:
    Five Gates:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine 8SeRP8G
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 26th October 2014, 6:38 am

Katherine said as she finally took off her armor as she stated, "Nono, this is will be fine. You have no weapons or armor and thus it would be unfair. I won't treat you like a child, the moment you stepped in here that mantra is to be removed from you. In here you are a warrior and will be treated as much. In end I hope you can learn from me.~" Finally removing every piece of equipment she had, Katherine popped her neck and readied herself for combat by drinking some tea from a small canteen like if it was an alcoholic beverage. Katherine would let the small girl do her first move. Which was releasing some kind of seal in her body.

Katherine sent a ripple of of chaos out to the girl that changed her bloodline and that of Kat. What would chaos give Katherine today? Hopefully it would be a fun one, but maybe it will give Haruhi a fun bloodline as well. Only one way to tell.

OOGC: Roll a new lineage. My lineage is changing your Magician's Spirit.

Last edited by Katherine Wickfield on 26th October 2014, 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Duel: Haruhi versus Katherine P5l7Dxp
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th October 2014, 6:38 am

The member 'Katherine Wickfield' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Lineage Dice' :