Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ! víσlα :: αlαkαí

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ! víσlα :: αlαkαí Empty sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ! víσlα :: αlαkαí

Post by Viola-chan 20th October 2014, 10:31 am

Job Sheet:

Haunted Village.

It was a bit, daunting, that such a village just rested along the shores of Graveyard Sea, and then settled closely to the serene Phoenix Mountains. If you weren't so loose around ghosts, the word Haunted Village, did not make you feel any better. Like, Viola, for example. The young dragon had been engrossed in her thoughts ever since she went over the job sheet on the board, over and over again. Multiple times, one of her guild mates questioned what she was peering at for the last two and then three hours. As the twentieth person came up to her, she cracked away from her thoughts, clasped onto the job sheet roughly, and dashed up with a cloud of smoke bursted out behind her as she ran.

In that moment as she ran, she twined all her fearful emotions. The village needed her, and she couldn't just remain here, twiddling her fingers while she knew something like this may or may not happen. Although she really considered the safety of the villagers, she was much more concerned for her home. Karakuri City, and Eclipse Soul. A glimpse of her friends blissful faces played in her head, prompting her that she was very lucky to have made it this far. And that, if hadn't been for the faults in her life-time, she wouldn't of ever met any of them. Melody. Katherine. Kyll. Priscilla. Alyia. Karina. Everybody.

I promised, I'd protect them all. And I won't go back on my word. I'll protect everybody, the city, Eclipse Soul! And I'll come back, just to rub it in all your faces, that I really am strong! A joking grin crossed onto her face, toothy like teeth making their appearance once again. There wasn't a day she didn't go without showing off her pointy like teeth. Not that it was an odd thing, in-fact, many humans, had this alike trait. Viola already had her gear with her. The Hokage jacket that ran just past the calves of her bare legs, Akemi lurched over her shoulder and gingerly thumping against her back as she dashed toward the nearest carriage.

Viola's ebony black combat boots made a click against the cobblestone ground, echoing out toward the citizens who were minding their own business until they remarked her. Coming to a stop, hands reclining on her knees as she knelt over trying to catch her breath, she erected before an aged man. He was settled in front of the carriage, reins in one hand, and a bottle of whisky in the other. "I need a ride." she lastly said, straightening up to look at the man with a rigid expression. He took a sip of the whisky, the scent of alcohol already biting her nose as she did her best to just neglect it. The two just stared at each other, Viola meagrely frowning while he just remained monotone. "Fine, Purefoy." he breathed, tucking the alcohol away for the mean time. She tensed up, snapping away from her intense frowning.

"How do you know me?" she would question, a bit startled. He ushered for her to get in, to which she did with a bit of faltering in her steps. Pushing up the ragged curtain, she stepped inside the wooden carriage, taking her seat on an aged looking cushion. Instantly, the carriage began to move. "Wait! I didn't even tell you where I was headed too!" clamouring at him for a few moments, with nothing but a thin piece of ragged curtain placed in-between them. "Haunted Village, am I right?" he shouted back, making the dragon yet again surprised. She settled deeper into the cushion this time, lips pursed together with another light frown on her face. "My mother, was slaughtered by a werewolf, on the perfect moon. And since, I was aware of the council requesting mages in the aid to save people this time, I was awaiting for a mage to show up." a laughter loomed from his mouth, "I never thought it would've been you! The city knows most Eclipse Soul mages, but, as soon as you stepped foot here, it seemed the whole city right away took a liking to you... Despite your behaviour to take things too far though." there was a tone of sadness to his voice, that he tried to disguise with laughter. Viola frowned. Not from being irked, but, for the fact he had lost his mother. For now, she decided to just sit and stay muted.

After about twenty minutes on the carriage, Viola lastly learned of the dreadful motion sickness that came with this lacrima. She had been groaning the whole ride, clenching onto her stomach and knelt over. Most times, she was sure she was about to just let it all out, but, it didn't want to come out it seemed. Though, for what seemed like forever, the carriage came to a stop, Viola just sitting there for a few seconds before feebly stepping off and making contact with the firm solid ground. I love you, ground, she mentally sobbed; tears of joy.

"I'll be heading off now, be careful." the crack of the whip met her ears, causing her head to raise as she gawked at the carriage getting smaller and smaller in the distance, until she could no longer see it. Twisting around, she met the view of the Haunted Woods. "Sooo, I have to walk through there... To get to the village?" Viola said, speaking to herself now, and somewhat regretting on not bringing Melody along with her. Swallowing the lump in her throat, with beads of sweat prompting onto her face, she hesitantly began her way down the path into the eerie looking forest.

-956/400-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:44 pm