Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Recent Recruit Arrives

DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 
    Lineage : Crimson Emperor
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 275

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Caliber Knuckle
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Recent Recruit Arrives Empty A Recent Recruit Arrives

Post by DreadAwk 20th October 2014, 2:15 am

The streets of Magnolia were quiet as a young man walked along, whistling to himself as he had one hand in his pocket. The other, his left, well... wouldn't fit in a pocket, seeing as it was snugly encased in a heavy, red gauntlet. And sure, that got him a few funny looks, but not as many as when he stopped in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall.

"Welp, here we are." He murmured, looking the big building over, before he grinned, striding through the doors into the organized chaos that was the Main Hall...

And it wasn't long before he was in the middle of just as much mayhem as everyone else, his own rambunctious spirit helping him blend right in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Recent Recruit Arrives TS8sazk
    Caliber Knuckle, Lock and Load! :/: Marcus' Bank
    Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

A Recent Recruit Arrives Empty Re: A Recent Recruit Arrives

Post by Krow 20th October 2014, 5:05 pm

Krow sat at the table closest to the guildhalls entrance, as per usual, he had the table filled with large stakes of plates and bowls, most of which were now vacant. He burped rather loudly as he brushed the backside of his claw-like right hand across his maw cleansing it of whatever food may rest upon it. He then gulped down his sixth mug of beer, yet seemed perfectly normal, he hadn't even staggered as he shoved back his stool and stood up. Not long after he had stood up the guildhall would be flooded by the bright light of the sun, which seemed to bother him as he shielded himself from it.

"Whose the deadman who opened the friggin' door, huh!?" He snapped angrily as he made swift foot falls toward the entrance. His demeanor shifting almost instantly from one of anger to one of curiosity. "Who the heck are you?" He asked while scratching the back of his head with the rather sharp fingers of hid clearly demonic appendage. He hadn't intended to come off as a complete ass, but like usual he didn't think before speaking. He had a feeling this newcomer might respond to his aggressive attitude in a more amusing manner than the last few had. This had yet to be seen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Recent Recruit Arrives GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DreadAwk 20th October 2014, 5:37 pm

Blinking in surprise as, before the door was even completely shut, he was face to face with someone that looked to be around his own age, taking a slight step back... before he smirked a little, despite having just been called a dead man. Crossing his arms, his left-handed gauntlet was a red, metallic mirror to Krow's own demonic right claw, his grin unabated despite the unfriendly welcome.

"Name's Marcus. I'm new." He chuckled, tone joking as he continued. "Want me to come back later when the sun's come down, or we good now that I'm past the front door?" Unlike most who would have been intimidated, it seemed Marcus'd had a pretty good idea what to expect before he'd come in, the young man now just waiting (along with quite of few of the various Fairies in the background) to see if he wound up getting pasted by Fairy Tail's Demonic Dragon.

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 20th October 2014, 7:28 pm

Krow grumbled some when he saw the appearance of the other male left arm. He had immediately mistaken it for being the same as his right arm, the prison of a Knight of Hell. "So which one'a the pricks got a hold of ya?" He asked while pointing to the gauntlet which had mistaken for a curse. "Mar-ya, got it." He said before slinging his arm over the others shoulder and leading him further into the guild. "The names Krow, Demonic Dragon of Fairy Tail. Nice to meet'cha."

Missions In Progress:
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DreadAwk 20th October 2014, 7:40 pm

Marcus blinked a little, looking at his gauntlet curiously as Krow drew momentary, mistaken attention to it. He ohed after a moment, realizing the misunderstanding before he was drawn further into the guild, chuckling a little. "Well, nice to meet ya, Krow. I tend to go by the Knuckle Duster, myself." Well, he called himself that, at least. "Though I don't think anybody 'got a hold' of me. This thing's just my Caliber Knuckle." He chuckled, a little sheepishly. It was a pretty dangerous looking bit of hardware, so he could get the misunderstanding.

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 20th October 2014, 7:51 pm

[center]Krow grinned as he dropped back onto a stool and continued to listen to the other words. "The hell is a Caliber Knuckle?" He asked as he leaned over to his left and snatched a few bones covered with vulcan meat from someone plate and started chowing down on it. "So you can't grow wing and crap, huh? That must suck." He said mouth full of food. He took a single strong gulp and the food dropped heading on its way to his stomach. He snickered some as he pushed himself off the stool. "We should go on a job together sometime, might be kinda fun, ya know?"center]

Missions In Progress:
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DreadAwk 20th October 2014, 8:01 pm

Marcus just smirked, leaning out of the way to let Krow get at food, before he shrugged. "I get around pretty well without wings, as long as people stay outta the way." He chuckled, giving his gauntleted hand a flex. "But yeah, we should run a job, sounds like a blast." That smirk never left his face as he continued. "It'd answer what a Caliber Knuckle is, too. It's something people've gotta see."

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Rage Of The Soul Torn
    Guild : Sleeping Forest
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prismatic Blaze
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 21st October 2014, 1:22 am

Josh was sitting on a stool at the bar, drinking and watching all the madness around him and notices Krow talking with someone he hasn't seen before, even though he has only been at fairy tail for a few weeks and hasn't met anybody, the way Krow was acting gave the impression that he was a new member of the guild Might as well go introduce myself he gets up and walks over to the newcomer, dodging the fights that went on around him he got within earshot of the conversation and was able to hear that he was in fact a newcomer. Hey Krow he says and he turns to the newcomer Hey there, I'm Josh, you're new here right? he asks while noticing the giant claw shaped gauntlet
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 21st October 2014, 2:41 am

"Name's Marcus. I'm new."

"YAAAAAAAAAY A NEWBIE!" Ebony jumped down from the balcony and landed in the middle of the dance floor as a crowd gathered around the male named Marcus. "My name is Ebony Matsuna! Welcome to Fairy Tail!" She looked over at Josh and Krow.
    "Do you guys want some waffles? I made some upstairs! Atlas!"

She called her blue companion as he flew down from the first storey, a pile of waffles on his head, onto her shoulder. I can't believe you made me do this Ebony... I better get half of these waffles. He told her; she only laughed. She grabbed a couple of plates and handed them to Marcus, Josh and Krow. "Eat, eat, eat! Don't worry, I think I'm a pretty good cook~" She said through mouthfuls of waffle. Mmm.....

Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 21st October 2014, 2:55 am

Josh chuckles as Ebony jumps down to the middle of the dance floor, "Do you guys want some waffles? I made some upstairs! Atlas!" she says as Josh glances up and sees Atlas flying down towards the group "I did just finish eating, but that's never stopped me before, yeah, i'll have one" He says, turning back towards the new guy "Marcus, I love that gauntlet of yours, seems like it packs quite a punch, did you make it?" He asks, it was a really good looking gauntlet
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DreadAwk 21st October 2014, 3:04 am

Marcus was suddenly the center of attention, and he grinned broadly, gladly taking a waffle, and nodding to Josh, speaking with a mouthful of breakfast pastry. "Yah, packsh a reaw whallop!" He pauses, and swallows, before he continues. "Nice t'meet both of ya." He grinned at Josh. "Name's Marcus, by the way."

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 21st October 2014, 7:08 pm

Krow snickered as people began to crowd around the newcomer. First came Josh, then came Ebony, and then came waffles. Krow's mouth watering when he saw the doughy breakfast pastry. When handed a plate full of them he simply stuffed the pastries into his mouth and chucked the plate off somewhere over his right shoulder. The plate cracking someone over the head, leading them coming to confront Krow, who knocked them out with a solid strike from his demon claw aimed at their face. Krow simply busting into a fit of laughter at this. "Dumbass. Get stronger then challenge me." He said before turning back around to face the others.

Missions In Progress:
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 24th October 2014, 1:25 am

Josh was wondering about Marcus' magic, he was curious as to how strong he was "So Marcus, what magic do you use? I like seeing how strong other guild members are compared to me" Josh says "Also, I just realised Ebony and Krow, that i've never seen your magic in action before, you guys want to have a little battle tournament sort of thing? Josh asks, hoping they accept, he hadn't done any training for a while and he wanted to get back into it
    DreadAwk
    DreadAwk

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DreadAwk 24th October 2014, 5:17 am

Marcus grinned a little at the question, flexing his fingers for a moment as he glanced at his gauntlet. "Well, my magic's Caliber Knuckle, same name as this thing." He motioned to the armored gauntlet. "I load shells made of magical energy into it, then in most cases punch things to release them. The one I use the most blows up."

At the mention of a little tourny though, the young man perked up, grinning. "Sounds like fun!"

Missions Completed:

Marcus' Theme:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 24th October 2014, 5:35 am

Zoe sat at one of the tables in the guild hall, trying to read a book midst all of the ruckus around her. This was really starting to get on her nerves especially with two men of the guild brawling right in front of her. A man stood on their side, cheering the duo on with all his might when a plate crashed into his head.

Zoe winced a bit at the impact and looked to her side to see who threw it and wasn't surprised when she saw it was Krow. The man walked up to him ready for a fight but before the man could do anything, Krow knocked him out cold causing Zoe to sigh.

She noticed that there was a group over there chatting animatedly while eating waffles. Zoe's mouth started watering after looking at the delicious waffles and she decided to go there to get one.

Making her way to the group, she picked a waffle and said, "Don't mind me, I'm just here to grab a waffle." she paused while eating and then looked at Krow and said, "Krow-san, I think you might have hit that man a bit more harder than you should have. Oh and hello, I'm assuming your new so welcome tot he guild." Zoe said to the newbie, Marcus.
    Immurtle
    Immurtle

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Immurtle 29th October 2014, 2:00 am

Josh was sitting down eating his waffle, looking at the new guys gauntlet I want to see if that can match up to my flames or the kurikara He thinks while glancing back to look at his sword which was strapped to his back I haven't drawn the kurikara in ages, i wonder if it still has the blue flames he thinks, reaching back and drawing the sword from it's sheathe, as the sword and his body was covered in blue flames Yep, still works He thinks to himself as he sheathes the sword and takes another bite of his waffle, This is really good Ebony, a little cold, but nothing i won't be able to fix He says, holding the waffle in one hand, creating a flame in the other and slowly puts the flame to the waffle, heating it up and taking another bite mmmmm, that's better he says after finishing the waffle So, who's up for that tournament i suggested earlier? I haven't fought in ages, and i want to use the Kurikara He says, looking at the group that had formed

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:06 pm