Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi)

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi) Empty Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi)

Post by Alito 12th October 2014, 10:00 am

It was early in the afternoon, and Ayato was up and about in the guild hall. His residence still had yet to be cleaned, and so Ayato temporarily settled in one of the guild hall's guest rooms- which seemed quite luxurious, in Ayato's opinion. He stood in the foyer, purchasing some lunch along with cleansing his book and sword. These two items were precious to him, after all, and so he needed to treat them to his finest. Nobody had learned Ayato's magic yet, though some may have gotten the name due to his profile being officially published recently by the Magic Council. If anyone were to see him, however, it was pretty obvious what his magic involved; the book and the sword. He dried the two items off and slid them into his jacket before he realized he was missing something. Oh, that's right: his meeting.

Ayato, as you may know, was a big people person, and so when he first-joined the guild, he found it necessary to have someone by his side. It was a cruel weakness of his, anyway, to be alone. Thankfully, there was a woman that went by Elizabeth Silvershield, who had offered to tag along with him as not just a future friend, but a teammate, as well. He also stood here in the main foyer of the guild hall to wait for her, and hopefully get to know her more, but...

Where was she?
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi) Empty Re: Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi)

Post by Nero_ 12th October 2014, 10:32 am

Jesus, you are always late!

A soft, adorable voice rang through the halls of a beautiful appartment in the middle of Clover. Soon enough, a pink cat jumped out of a room, trying to avoid a pillow that was being thrown at it. Luckily, the pillow missed him and hit the wall. Soon after that, a girl with messy red hair came out of the room, wearing nothing but shorts and a T-Shirt. It was pretty obvious that she had just gotten up, despite the fact that it was early in the afternoon.

Elizabeth Silvershield passed a hand through her messy red hair and drew her eyes off towards the small clock in the end of the hall; Just as the pink cat had said, she was late for her meeting with one of her guildmates, or actually, her teammate. Her yellowish eyes widened, and Elizabeth quickly dragged herself towards her room again, ignoring the mess of sheets and pillows that was her bed, stumbling directly towards the wardrobe. Without hesitating for a second, she took out some random dress and began getting dressed, fixing her hair and so on. The pink cat that had awoken her was leaning against the doorframe, with crossed hands, looking at his master stumble around the room, desperately trying to get dressed and ready.

Come on, Catsu. Elizabeth muttered while she was running downstairs, taking Catsu in her hands as she tried not to fall as she ran while wearing high heels. A bit risky it was, certainly. Unfortunately, her house was settled far from her guild, as Blue Pegasus was in the Middle of the Clover lake, and she lived in the middle of Clover. It was a good thing she was the Thunder God Slayer, at least; this way, she could reach the place as quickly as she could by activating a spell, but she was still late. As she ran through the crowded streets, Catsu didn't stop shaking his head in disapproval; his previous master was always late too, and his current master is always late too. The fact that his two masters were sisters only made him think that the arriving late trait ran in the family.

Finally, she arrived however, and she was barely 10 minutes late. Jumping off the boat that had taken her to the guild, she ran towards Seitenshi Ayato, her guildmate, fixing her rebellious red locks a bit before arriving.

Hey there. Sorry I'm late I, eh, was asleep. She said, a stupid grin making its way to her face as she waved at Seitenshi.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi) Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi) Empty Re: Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi)

Post by Alito 12th October 2014, 10:52 am

Ayato smiled lightly when he saw Elizabeth arrive, his thought of her being late forgotten. Albeit, he would've just forgave her, anyways- he didn't like reminding people of their mistakes. "It's no problem. At least you're here, right?" Ayato remarked, "Anyways, if you don't mind, I just set up this meeting so we could get to know each other. We are teammates, after all." Ayato blushed a bit after this comment. Maybe he was being too straightforward for Elizabeth? Who knows? Ayato approached her, still giving her some space, and offered her a friendly handshake. "How about we go for a walk?" Ayato suggested, "It's beautiful outside, so we might as well take advantage of the moment." Ayato also handed Elizabeth a sandwich. It was still early in the afternoon, so she must've been hungry. "Try it!" Ayato advised, "It's delicious!"

Ayato had lots of plans in mind, though he didn't want to rush his teammate. He was glad she offered to be by his side, which is why he hoped to do a lot of good deeds for her, in return. He pulled out his book, though he kept his sword sheathed. "While we're here, I suppose I should tell you about one of the two most important things we will need on our new journey: magic" Ayato stated, "My magic is called the Story of the Sword. It involves this book, and the sword I have sheathed. They work together to produce my magic, while giving each item extra properties, simultaneously. For example, this book gives me a Sixth Sense- another eye, if you will. The book can see anything even the naked eye cannot trace, and this sword -- even unsheathed -- can literally disassemble or even nullify spells; that's all they can do, at the moment." Ayato's smile grew brighter as he was going to finish his speech. "The other most important thing depends on if you decide to shake my hand or not. It's called friendship." Ayato commented. He really hoped the two would get along, and while they would work hard in every moment necessary, try and have some fun.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 12th October 2014, 11:42 am

Elizabeth sighed in relief as Seitenshi didn't seem to be pissed that she was late; she was kinda used of people being pissed at her for being late. She passed a hand through her ponytail yet again, and pushed Catsu off of her shoulder, only so that she could catch him and put him on her head. He liked sitting on her head, and he liked it a lot. After he stretched out his hand for a friendly handshake, she took it and shook his hand, smiling. A walk sounds nice. She said, smiling slightly. Normally, Elizabeth would have spent her time flirting with guys rather than talking to them, but she had a strict rule; no flirting with he guildmates. So she simply took the sandwich that Seitenshi offered her and took a small bite of it. Silently, she listened him and walked by him as he talked about his magic. While she listened, Elizabeth couldn't help but feel impressed; his magic did seem really impressive, a magic with so many uses was always able to surprise her and make an impression on her.

Your magic is really interesting, and sounds capable of anything. I'm really looking forward to going on a job with you. She grinned, finishing off her sandwich. Oh well, since you told me what your magic consists of, then I guess I should do the same with my magic. I'm a Thunder God Slayer, and my magic basically revolves around the use of Lightnings, for mainly offensive purposes. She said, shrugging. Her magic many found really mainstream, as there were a lot of Slayers around Fiore. And a bit limited it was too, as it revolved only around the use of Lightning, and mainly for offensive purposes; it had really almost no deffensive or supportive spells, making Elizabeth relay mostly on her combat abilities. Good thing it was that she was a knight and an expert swordsman, so she could often relay on using a sword for combat too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 12th October 2014, 12:02 pm

Ayato blushed when he heard Elizabeth's compliment towards his magic. "Well, thank you." Ayato responded before he listened more to what Elizabeth had to say. A slight grin appeared on his face; clear of impression. So Elizabeth was the God Slayer around here, huh? Fantastic! Even Ayato said so himself immediately after hearing the news. "I've...uh...always been jealous of God Slayers." Ayato remarked, "They are just so powerful, and are capable of doing extraordinary things. Sure, my magic makes me capable of doing a lot of things, but quality matters more than quantity, and your magic definitely impresses me, Elizabeth." Ayato confessed. Ayato also finished off his sandwich before the two began to walk.

The conversation proceeded outside, where the two were now proceeding towards a boat- wait, a boat? "Is this boat yours?" Ayato asked, "It looks really appealing, and I was wondering if we could use it." Ayato approached it, then looked back at Elizabeth with the best smile he had ever given anyone. Maybe it was due to Elizabeth being his first official friend. "Oh, and I look forward to doing jobs with you, too." Ayato mentioned, "Whether or not this boat is yours, how about we go sightseeing for a bit? To be honest, I haven't seen much of Clover Town, and need to get more familiar with it." Truthfully, Ayato was attracted to his teammate already, but he didn't want to admit it. It would be too quick and straightforward. With all due respect, he was good with woman too, so he wouldn't want to ruin his reputation with them, either. He remembered being a flirt, himself, and normally he would get slapped for it. Years later, however, he became much more of a gentleman, and respected women more than himself. Even beyond that point, actually, he became selfless, and defended anyone possible. As far as his journey continued with joining Blue Pegasus, this was the new Seitenshi Ayato.

"So, what're we waiting for? Let's go!" Ayato invited Elizabeth. He was sure she would've followed, anyway, considering they were teammates, but wanted to be polite, anyway.

Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi) 7y0bO7j
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 17th October 2014, 11:35 am

Calmly, Elizabeth walked, glad that she could walk slowly, and not run, as she had to before, because, although Elizabeth was capable of running through the most screwed terrains on high heels, but the aftermath was never pleasant. She often couldn't step on her feet like a normal person after running on diverse and screwed up terrain on heels. Crossing her hands over her chest, Elizabeth smiled slightly as she listened to Seitenshi talk. Yeah, you could say it's my boat.... In a way... She said, a mischievous grin placed on her lips, her eyes sparkling in a perilous way. She had to turned her head away for a second and giggle softly. Actually, she had found this boat on the coast, nobody was on it, so she kinda, hm, borrowed it for the day. But Seitenshi didn't need to know this little, insignificant detail. Certainly, he didn't.

Yeah, a boat ride sounds nice. She said, smiling.

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 17th October 2014, 12:19 pm

Ayato sighed embarrassingly as he knew what Elizabeth was talking about, regarding the boat. "Alright. As long as we get this boat back to the coast before the owner shows up, we should be fine. We're fast enough to run or swim away if he catches us, anyway." Ayato assumed this was a man's boat due to its structure and condition. Ayato hopped on the boat, taking Elizabeth's hand quickly so she would land on it gently with him. Ayato had received his boating license awhile before this moment, but also lost it two weeks after receiving it. When the two were on the boat, Ayato released Elizabeth's hand, sneaking the key from her grasp, and turned the boat on. While he controlled the boat, Ayato smirked and set the boat on turbo. He did so as once it started, the boat would skip across the lake, and run swiftly across the water. "Hang on tight!" Ayato cheered, triggering the boat to start, and take the two to the coast, where their walk would begin.

Storyteller and God Slayer [Private] (Catsumi) 7y0bO7j

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:59 pm