Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dine Time (SS members Pref.) Social RP

Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/a
    Experience : 187.5

Dine Time (SS members Pref.) Social RP  Empty Dine Time (SS members Pref.) Social RP

Post by Kurei Natsumori 5th October 2014, 3:48 pm

Fiore's Magical Dining
    A very well-known restaurant, famed for its magically cooked goods. Renaissance themed 2-story building. The first being very well-lit with open windows for dining in the open. 2nd story more secluded area, each table has it's own section divided by hanging cloths. 4-seats per table and bizarre lighting from centerpiece to light each table area varying from the colors of the rainbow. From upon entering the 2nd floor, you can see several lights and shadows from the hanging curtains and people sitting down and dining. The colors shifting created a very mysterious atmosphere as the aroma was pleasant and quite inviting to the average customer.

Kurei already sat down in his reserved seat in the 2nd floor and awaited patiently to meet his Savage Skull ally. Eagerly Kurei looked into the centerpiece as it shifted colors. As the waiter came in to take his order, Kurei held out his hand and motioned for the well dressed, yet elderly waiter to hold on and return in 5 minutes.
    "Phew I hope this guy shows up or else I'm going to feel like quite a fool for waiting on him all day."
    As Kurei talked to himself he slouched down and awaited his acquaintance.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Dine Time (SS members Pref.) Social RP  Empty Re: Dine Time (SS members Pref.) Social RP

Post by Kaseki 5th October 2014, 4:23 pm

"Next time, you should order right away." said the voice. It seemed venomous and full of dread. As if the very being was the epitome of death, and ironically... he looked like it.

From the shadows from where the waited walked to, emerged a tall and cloaked man. His face seemed expressionless and made of a dark bone color. As he walked to the candlelit table his appearance was illumined. His hands were bone, yet reflected like light a metal. Yes, this was the unforgettable member of savage Skull, the black sheep of the group. The mage made of wood and metal. The one that drank blood, the one that wore the organs of his enemies as a warning. It was the 4th Coming Storm, it was Kaseki.

"I know of you, about you, as well as everything I need to know. I am here as you guide, not you mentor." he said as he pulled out his seat. His red eyes looked upon his guildmate. He sat abruptly. "You have entered the realm of the Darkness. I suggest you choose a pillar... if you even know what that is."

Kaseki had so many question as such a short fuse. This person was interrupting his plans of the other guild... Aeylst Crux.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Dine Time (SS members Pref.) Social RP  Empty Re: Dine Time (SS members Pref.) Social RP

Post by Kurei Natsumori 5th October 2014, 4:32 pm

Kurei looked up at his guest arriving right on time and welcomed him with a smile before smelling a putrid odor and came up with a quick-face of disgust as he looked at Kaseki's face.
    "I have no idea what a, Pillar, is, and if you're here to guide me you might as well indulge me on everything I outta know."
    Raising his hand he called the waiter forth to hand them their menu's and giving each a glass of water with ice.
    "Anything stiring in the world of today ?" ~Kurei said as he took his glass and gulped it down whole, including the ice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music::
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 5th October 2014, 4:43 pm

Kaseki reached into the collar of his cloak and plucked a vibrant red rose. He placed it on the center of the table. His eyes unshifting from his host. "I will tell you this in the simplest of manners. Savage Skull is divided into 4 main sections. There is the Pillar of the Shifting Sands, led by the womanizing pervert by the name of Kyle Vay. Then there is the Pillar of the Dancing Blades, led by our ReEquip mage, a youth, Janna. Then there is the Pillar of Annihilation, led by Indar Blackshield, the pillar no one ever even sees. Then last is my own pillar, the Pillar of Decay. They call us "The Freakshow". We are led by Sinali, the most evil and demented mage in our guild next to our Guildmaster and his daughter." Said the mage.

He didn't dare reveal what he was made of, nor the names of the members. All that he cared about was washing his cloak. He was on the way to the cleaners in the other dark guild, until this dinner was brought to his attention. Kaseki himself was coated in beautiful aromas, enough to mask the scent of the death that stained the smell of his black robe.

Kurei Natsumori
    Kurei Natsumori

Player 

Post by Kurei Natsumori 5th October 2014, 4:57 pm

Kurei twiddled with his hands and fingers in the midst of the conversation and his attention was captured at the word Annihilation. As Kaseki took his pause he asked "What purpose is there in having four different sects in the Guild. Can't we all just do away with the others and enjoy ourselves ?" ~ Kurei sat closer up and opened his hands infront and in the open as his thoughts overcame with joy.
    "How about we start a game with our good ole guild mates ? It's sure to be quite interesting if you were to cooperate."

Kurei looked down at his menu and mouthed out several words. "Azir. .drau. . ugnha. Now I got it !" ~he said pointing down at the picture of the sirloin steak with magical spiced space potatoes and gravy.

Theme Music::
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 5th October 2014, 5:04 pm

"Give me something bloody... and a salad." Kaseki said to the waiter.

His eyes glared at the kid's remark. "Each of these groups serves a purpose. Shifting Sands is the "choreboys" of Harrigan. He wants something, you go out and get it personally. Shifting Sands is the armorers... or so they think. They have done nothing since I entered the guildhall, and thus, Harrigan moved me to Decay. Annihilation is the group Harrigan calls out to destroy. In essences, they are infantry, they go out to assassinate and bleed the city." Kaseki lifted the glass to his lips. He poured it slowly onto his chin, enough for his skin to absorb it as it dripped. "Decay are the first responders, we represent the guild to Fiore. These names mean nothing, they are something that the Pillar Head chose, they are just a name, and nothing more."

The candlelight flickered at each sentence the poured out of Kaseki's mouth. He was not the most powerful mage in Savage Skull by any means. The only reason he was the one sent out... was because he was the unpredictable one. And that alone was something to fear.

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 6:25 am