Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

O.W.R. Bea's Intro

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights (Dragon Fang Member)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Phoenix Fire
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

O.W.R. Bea's Intro Empty O.W.R. Bea's Intro

Post by PhoenixRises101 5th October 2014, 10:59 am

"I cannot believe this..." The black haired woman grumbled to herself as she stood before the grand building, "When I'm done with this..." There was a flash of anger in her eyes that lasted only but a second before disappearing. She had to contain her emotions or it would be the end of it all if she did not; mission failed. Bea sighed as pushed open the doors and scanned the building in hopes of looking for a place to head towards. She had decided not to check the building's old construction plans as so her entrance would seem realistic and no suspicions raised. She took her job seriously and planned for every obstacle that would arise.

The building was bustling with activity so much so that it was a lot to take in at once. This reminded her of the home base back in Jerusalem. Her home before one of her untested experiment accidentally dimension travelled her to Fiore. Looking down at her mechanical hound, Cerberus, Bea gave him a weak smile, "Well boy, it won't be hard to adjust. We'll play our cards right and be on our best behaviors if we want in." Cerberus glanced up at her briefly before growled softly and looking at the Rune Nights. "I know, but we must..." Was all she said before making her way towards a random person. "Hello," she said with a soft smile. It was rare for her to smile, but she did so anyways. "I'm here to join the Rune Knights. Could you please direct me towards where I can sign up?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cathrine
    Cathrine

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 37.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Trick Shot Gun Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

O.W.R. Bea's Intro Empty Re: O.W.R. Bea's Intro

Post by Cathrine 13th October 2014, 9:43 pm

Cathrine was in the entrance hall of the Rune Knight Headquarters, completing some paperwork related to her last mission. The half cat sighed as she completed a collateral damage report. Her teammate always had a habit of destroying buildings, but he had decided to destroy even more then normal this time, which meant even more paperwork.

Cathrine stood to stretch her legs, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped a little and turned to see who it was. She was a black haired women that Cathrine had never seen before. The women said that she wanted to join the Rune Knights. Cathrnie smiled to the women, saying "Yes, you can fill out the required paperwork over..." Cathrine cut herself off when she saw the mechanical dog that stood next to the black haired women. The half cat took a step back before saying, "is... is that dog um tame?"

Cathrine was not so much afraid of dogs, she just did not like them, but she had never seen a robot dog and it turned out that she was afraid of robot dogs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

O.W.R. Bea's Intro KPN6oQD

Emotional Song:
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Experience : 25

O.W.R. Bea's Intro Empty Re: O.W.R. Bea's Intro

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th October 2014, 10:18 pm

Necro sat in a far corner sitting on his jet black suit case, he sat cross legged while reading a book. He glanced up from his yellow aged pages and looked at the newcomer. With a loud thud he closed he book. He stared at her with his blood red eyes. ~Hmmmm....This looks like she'll be troublesome....~ Thought Necro to himself as he got up from his suit case. He then waved over at the two girls and approached them both with his black suit case in hand.

"Hi there, welcome to the Rune Knights, my names Necro..... Necro Stigma...." said Necro in a friendly manner, he spoke eloquently and clear despite the fact that he had a mask that cover a good portion of his face..... the only thing visible was his left eye.

Necro swiftly moved close to newcomers ear, his words cold and sharp like a blade unlike his warm friendly introduction. Necro whispered so that only the newcomer could hear his words.

"Now, now....you're going to need to do better than that my dear... If you don't try harder..... They'll know that you don't want to be here......hehehe" whispered Necro.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:25 am