Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Fish's Day off part 2 - Three little brats

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Nox Animus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Fish's Day off part 2 - Three little brats  Empty A Fish's Day off part 2 - Three little brats

Post by Mizuko 27th September 2014, 7:56 am

It was nearly noon and Mizuko hadn't eaten at all today cause of the Danger Room being shutdown for the day due to maintenance and repairs, and cause he stuck around his usual quiet place a lot longer than he planned to cause of the unexpected arrival of Hana. Mizuko made his way to the only old man in the market district that sold fresh sushi. "Hello Mizuko your quite late today is everything ok? And will you be having your usual today?" Asked the old man. "Everything is just peachy. I basically have the day off and I've been bored out of my mind for the most part with little to do.  And yah ill have the usual." Replied Mizuko. The old man got to work right away cooking up Mizuko's meal. "You should enjoy your day off. Go to the beach or something." He suggested. "How about you mind you own business and finish my food old man." Mizuko snapped. He was in no mood to justify himself on an empty stomach but the old man didn't seem to mind. "Grumpy as ever I see. Alright then suit yourself."

A few minutes later the old man finishes wrapping up Mizuko's order and begins to hand it to him. "There you go one..." The old man was cut off when a small looking lad wearing a cloak dove out in front of him and nabbed Mizuko's food and then ran off to the back alleyways followed by two other young lads. "Damnit!" The old man began to say. "That's the third time this week those kids have stolen a customers lunch. I'm so sorry for that I'll get to work on another order." But Mizuko was already started walking off after the kids. "Its fine, I've been waiting for an excuse to have some fun anyway. Besides... Those three are breaking the rules." Mizuko not ever being one to follow the rules left the old man confused and dumbfounded but then quickly realized that Mizuko forgot to pay for his meal but he was already gone.

Following the scent of the child that jumped out in front of him it didn't take Mizuko long to track the three kids down. He found them hiding in a hole in the wall behind a dumpster getting ready to chow down on his food. The look in the kids eyes was priceless to Mizuko, the fear they were expressing was all the reward he needed. "Didn't your mothers teach you kids its not good to steal from a member of Nox Animus? You could end up dead." At this point the kids were screaming in fear and trying to hand Mizuko back his food saying "Were sorry! Were sorry!" Looking at the children they were obviously not fully human. One had blue scales and a serpent like head and Mizuko assumed he was half Naga. The other two however looked the same except for the height, one taller then the other probably brother's, and had the appearance of weretigers.

Mizuko stood there looking at the children for a few minutes deciding what to do with them. He couldn't kill them cause Yuna would have a field day with him if he did so that left the boring option. "Alright your going to take me to your parents an..." Mizuko was cut off by the older weretiger "We don't have parents we are runaway orphans." Mizuko's eyes narrowed. "Runaways huh..." He said giving the kids the scariest face he could make. The kids to scared to even whimper at this point. "Well I might as well tell you then..." He paused for dramatic effect. "That you three broke a couple rules... When stealing rule one: Do not get caught in the act. Rule two: Know your prey and how to escape them if need be." He said with a smile on his face. The kids were shocked. Were they just getting a lecture on how to steal? "Wha?" While the kids were busy trying to sort out this situation in there heads Mizuko took back his meal, sat down and began eating it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Fish's Day off part 2 - Three little brats  0006411

Character Sheet - Weapon - Magic

Battle Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 3:48 am