Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari)

Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 
    Lineage : Light of Luna
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 575

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Regal Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) Empty Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari)

Post by Shining Ace 22nd September 2014, 2:13 pm

Job Info:

Ace sat cross legged on the ground outside there clients Sre's house wearing his usual gray-blue gakuran kept in place with only one button that is buttoned while the rest are unbuttoned to reveal a yellow undershirt beneath the uniform, along with wears pants with the same color as the gakuran and a pair of tennis shoes with black, white and gold tones. His head drooped forward slightly as his light golden blonde hair spiking downwards in all directions shaded and his face from the eyes up due to the fact he had fallen asleep because of how early Stella who stood beside him wearing white and green clothes and a white and green collar on her neck along with her long blond hair, often tied up with a flower like hairband. Stella puffed up her cheeks causing Ace to shift slightly as his headphones slid off his ears to lay around his neck as he woke with a start stuttering random nonsense before he looked up annoyed at his partner "Hey what the heck was that for?" Stella pouted looking away from him "Because you are representing our guild badly as we wait for our new team mates....plus your a simpleton."
    "You know sometimes you are more irrational then I can be."
    "You're not a irrational your just a simpleton."
    "Why are you always angry with me? I don't get it what do I do that annoys you so much."
    "That's because your a simpleton."
    "Whatever."
    A few minutes of silence passed until Stella sat down next to Ace and rested her head on his shoulder which caused Ace to smirk and snicker "Now who's the one badly representing our guild?"
    "Shut up you simpleton peasant." Stella said pouting and blushing at the same time as they went back to waiting for the rest of their team.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) Ace11410
    Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) Stella10
    Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 2
    C Rank: 0
    B Rank: 0
    A Rank: 0
    Total EXP: 575
    Exp to rank up: 0
    Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) Empty Re: Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari)

Post by Krow 22nd September 2014, 3:54 pm

Ari mumbled to himself as he continued down the street in Oak Town that would allow him to meet up with apparent teammates for their first official job as a team of the Fairy Tail guild. He would normally be a vessel brimming with excitement. This was not the case today, no, he was far too hungry for that. Yeah. He had eaten twice his own body weight before leaving the guild, but his body had burnt that away on the journey to Oak Town.

He was wearing his usual attire, a hoodie, this time dark blue, the usual flame design on the sides of the hood, the ghost's trailing down the length of the sleeves and the wing-like designs on the torso all being black in their hue. His lower attire being a baggy pair of black pants with inverted crucifixes that wrapped around his legs just below his knees. His shoes being worn and torn black in their hue. His messy black hair being matted down by his hood.

His fierce red dragonic optics glazing over the land laid out before him. A few feet later into his travel, his enhanced sense of hearing began to pick up on a conversation that had unfolded not far from where he was. This of course prompted him to pick up his pace as to meet up with his new teammates sooner rather than later. He would arrive just as the last "simpleton" was dropped. He didn't say a word just yet, his earlier fatigue hitting him in full as he fell forward an exhausted look playing upon his mug. "Oi, stop insulting each other. You're nakama, right?" He asked with his best attempt at a not so exhausted smile. A few second later an idea hit him. The client apparently wasn't even at their own house, maybe he could just raid their pantry or maybe they had some fire laying around.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 
    Lineage : Soldier of Chaos
    Experience : 400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Huntress
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) Empty Re: Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari)

Post by Amara Adrestia 22nd September 2014, 10:47 pm

"Um, please wait for me!" What Sakura thought was a shout was probably just a whisper. Her small feet pounded against the pavement as she ran to catch up with her teammates who already seemed to be setting off without her. The slight breeze ruffled her red dress and tangled her ribbon adorned hair as she ran up the street and towards the three figures in the distance.
    When she finally caught up with them she was out of breath, which in Sakuras eyes was a good thing- it would mask her lack of speech for a little longer. She regained her breath, positioned her beret back on top of her head and bowed to the people before her. Straightening up she saw that she was accompanied by two males and one friendly looking female- Sakura was sure there was only going to be two other people on this job, she decided not to say anything. She looked at them with bright eyes and waited for them to move once again, she wasnt going to be the one to make the first move until she trusted them all.

Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) QiRNXYQ
    Job: Haunted! (Shining Ace, Sakura Iris and Ari) CGma7yz
    Amara's Themes:
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 23rd September 2014, 1:27 pm

"Oi, stop insulting each other. You're nakama, right?" A boy who had just walked up to them asked with what seemed to be his best attempt at a not so exhausted smile, the was wearing a hoodie dark blue in color with a flame design on the sides of the hood with ghosts trailing down the length of the sleeves and a wing-like designs on the torso all being black in their hue. Along with being dressed in a baggy pair of black pants with inverted crucifixes that wrapped around his legs just below his knees and worn and torn black shoes. Stella seemed somewhat intimidated by the boys presence "You can't t-tell me what to do. I-I can insult him as m-much as I like!" she said stuttering hiding slightly behind as he who sighed with a small smile looking at her before standing and holding out a hand for the guy to shake "Yo, nice to meet you fire dragon slayer." Ace said with a mischivious smirk signalling to their new team mate that he had heard about him around the guild by addressing the type of magic he used "The name is Ace Archard and the shy princess behind me is my partner Stella, welcome to Team Beacon nice to finally meet you." at the end of his sentence he winced slightly as Stella had kicked him in the back of his shin for calling her a shy princess "Jerk."
    "Oh come on have a sense of humour. You know you love me."
    "*blushing* SHADUP! I would rather go on a date with an evil spirit then to ever love you in any way possible."
    "You know imma going to hold you to that."
    "Huh?"
    "You'll see."
    "Um, please wait for me!" Ace and Stella turned their heads in the direction of where the voice had come from followed by the sound of small feet pounded against the pavement as a girl in a breezed ruffled red dress and tangled ribbon adorned hair as she ran up before the three of them. When she regained her breath and positioned her beret back on top of her head she bowed to the people before her which caused Ace to chuckle heart-fully "Hey now need for such formalities, kay~? Ace then held out a hand to the girl with a charming smile "The name is Ace Archard and this..-"
    "I am Stella Ó hAodha, nice to meet you and thanks Ace but I don't need you introducing me twice."

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 24th September 2014, 5:56 am

Ari snickered "shishishi" when he saw the girls reaction to his sudden appearance. He'd seen that look a lot in the past. The look she'd given him, one of fear and being intimidated, he never really got why people were so scared of him half the time. "Noisy lil' brat ain't 'cha?" He teased the girl with a mischievous grin playing upon his maw. "Relax a bit girly. Unlike most Dragon's I ain't gonna eat 'cha. Human's ain't my interest.", he said as he pulled himself up off the ground.

When the blond-haired male had held out his hand to shake hands he simply stared at the appendage. The look on his face being one of confusion. Despite having spent a good number of years around other humans, he still didn't really understand why they felt the need to make physical contact outside of beating the crap out of each other. "I'll pass." He said blandly as he pointed at the males hand. "Hmm. Ace-yan and Stella-yan, got it." He said dismissively in a manner that might infer he wasn't all that interested in learning there names. Though, if the two had caught onto the odd attachment he'd left lingering upon the ends of their respective names they would be able to tell otherwise. "Beacon? That's a kinda food, right?" He asked with an accompanying expression that showed he seriously had no idea. One need not look to hard to see that saliva had built up around the edges of his mouth when he had uttered the word food.

The fire dragon peering over his shoulder when he heard quite clearly the low whisper of, "Um, please wait for me!" He blinked a few times as he took the newcomers appearance into the confines of his mind. He could help but to crack up laughing. This was just too damn for him not to laugh about it. The girl looked way too prim and proper for this sorta work and the way in which she spoke and carried herself, made him think she was from some rich human family. "Oh. Almost forgot. The name Ari, Kyros D. Ari. Though, most just call me Krow. Pretty bad-ass, huh?!" He exclaimed excitedly before moving past the two. While he figured they'd just wanna sit and chat like most other humans. His hunger easily overwhelmed that kind of instinct. His manner of entering the house however, was definitely off point given he was supposed to be helping someone. He'd simply raised his right leg and thrust it forth kicking the door inward before heading into the house. "Time to see what they left me to eat.", he said as he headed straight towards what he guessed was the kitchen. The whole house stank of dust so it was throwing his sense of smell off quite a bit.
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 24th September 2014, 1:13 pm

Sakura was a little disheartened by two out of three people laughing at her in one way or another, she stared at her companions, trying to remember their names. Ace, seemed to be nice enough. Stella, appeared to be funny but a little temperamental. Ari... well Sakura didnt really know what to think about him.
    "Time to see what they left me to eat." Ari said after entering the house behind them. Sakura shivered as she examined it, it brought back memories of a job she had done quite recently in the spooky forest. She watched as Ari disappeared through the door then slowly made her way over to the door, not sure whether she wanted to go in yet. She wasnt that keen on ghosts or anything creepy. Who did like ghosts anyway... Probably Ari, thought Sakura sadly.
    She lingered in the door frame for a moment longer before taking a deep breath and entering the house which was supposedly haunted, leaving Ace and Stella outside.

Amara's Themes:
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 25th September 2014, 2:15 pm

Ace listened to the dragon slayer as he repeated their names "Hmm. Ace-yan and Stella-yan, got it." the way he said it was in a dismissive manner that gave the feeling that he wasn't all that interested in learning there names. Though, Ace didn't mind he was surprised to see Stella not having an out burst about his attitude, only to she her looking quite annoyed when he glance at him causing him to sigh a smile. Ace then realised of the odd extra ending the dragon slayer had added onto there name "Yan? that's an odd way to call someone. he commented chuckling with a smile, which turned into a laughing fit at what the dragon slayer said next "Beacon? That's a kinda food, right?" accompanying expression that showed he seriously had no idea what the word was or what meant along with the saliva that had built up around the edges of his mouth when he had uttered the word food.
    "No you're thinking of bacon mate! A beacon is a fire or light set up in a high or prominent position as a warning, signal, or celebration and a symbol of hope and can intimidate that of a dawning sun."/b]
    After the girl walked up and joined them and when both the dragon slayer and Ace had stopped laughing he then spoke up again "Oh. Almost forgot. The name Ari, Kyros D. Ari. Though, most just call me Krow. Pretty bad-ass, huh?!"
    [b]"*nods* Nice to meet yea Krow-yan."
    Ace said teasingly as Ari moving past himself and Stella kicking the door inward opening it before heading into the house "Time to see what they left me to eat." Ace waved his hand trying to keep the dust out of his face that came out of the house while Stella used him like a human shield. Ace was about to address the girl again as lingered in the door frame for a moment longer before taking a deep breath and entering the house which was supposedly haunted, leaving Ace and Stella outside. Ace turned to his partner "Well lets get this job started."
    "I just hope the cost of the food Ari is going to eat isn't going to be deducted from our pay." with that said the two entered the house following Ari and the girl.

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 28th September 2014, 1:26 am

Ari grinned cheerfully as he walked into the kitchen. He wasted in no time in setting the burners for the stove ablaze as he placed his hands upon them and proceeded to engulf his hands in his dragon fire. He lightly punched each burner with his right hand which was lit ablaze subsequently lighting them on fire. "Yo. You guys want something to eat?! Shishishi." He asked cheerfully snickering as he raided the fridge for whatever meats and other cook-able food he could find. As he turned around he heard a voice he didn't recognize as being one of his teammates call out, "Yeah. I'll have your soul." At this Ari just just busted into a fit of laughter as he began cooking himself various different meals. "My souls not on the menu today, Voice-yan.", he replied as if it wasn't in the slightest strange for him to b talking so casually with an unknown entity.

Missions In Progress:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 28th September 2014, 2:41 am

Sakura walked into the kitchen to find Ari messing around with the cooker and fridge "Yo. You guys want something to eat?! Shishishi." He seemed to find it amusing that he was raiding someone else fridge.
    Sakura frowned slightly to herself, the owner of the house wouldn't be too happy if she came back to find all of her food missing. She walked over to the fridge and closed it before Ari could take any more things out of it. "Dont," she whispered.
    Suddenly a strange voice sounded from somewhere beyond Sakuras field of vision, it said something about eating souls. The small girl jumped into the air from fright and screamed, her heart pounding. She hated surprises and was not fond of the paranormal. She quickly composed herself and pretended nothing had happened, pulling a magic card from her shoulder bag. The card had an image of a scythe on it. She clutched it tightly in her palm whilst trying not to look scared.
    Ari had burst out laughing at the voice which embarrassed Sakura, maybe it wasnt something to be afraid of.

Amara's Themes:
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 30th September 2014, 12:13 pm

Ace and Stella walked into the kitchen to find Ari messing around with the cooker and the fridge who asked them "Yo. You guys want something to eat?! Shishishi." along with the girl frowning slightly to herself. Stella took a seat at the table while Ace ended up leaning up against a wall opposite to the wall of the one where the fridge was. "It depends, whatcha cooking Ari?" Stella on the other hand sat upright in her chair and crossed her legs glaring at Ari and Ace with disapproval "No thanks I'm not hungry." she said sounding unimpressed until a stomach began to growl very loudly Ace snickered grinning at Stella "Not hungry huh Stella?"
    "Oh shut up."
    As Ace began to laugh as Stella blushed looking annoyed avoiding eye contact with him a voice they didn't recognise answered Ari's question "Yeah. I'll have your soul." Upon hearing this Stella stopped blushing and stood up as if she was getting ready to attack something as a small fireball appeared in her hands from a poof of golden dust, Ari just busted into a fit of laughter as he began cooking himself various different meals. "My souls not on the menu today, Voice-yan." Ari smirked hearing his reply as if it wasn't in the slightest strange for him to be talking so casually with what could be the ghost they came to get rid of. The small girl that had joined them and had yet to introduce herself jumped into the air from fright and screamed before pulling a card that had an image of a scythe on it from a bag on her shoulder. Ace watched the girl as she clutched the card tightly in her palm and Ace could tell this was all while she was trying not to look scared. Ace walked over her and placed his hand on her shoulder gently and smiling at her "Hey don't worry if anything happens we got your back." he said before addressing the rest of the team "Okay so here's the plan we are going to pair off and search this house from top to bottom, if we can't find it before sunset we stay the night."

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 1st October 2014, 6:21 am

Ari grinned when he heard Ace's question, he'd heard it many times in the past. "What'cha want, Ace-yan? This chump left us all the good stuff.", he said as he continues to toss chopped up slabs of the various kinds of meat into the first two pans located on the right hand front and back burners. Then came the sudden grumbling of Stella's stomach filled the room. "Oi, Stella-yan, just have some food. I ain't takin' no fer' an answer." A few minutes later Ari had begun a casual conversation with an unknown enemy. Nothing remotely strange about that, right?

His nostrils soon filling with the sweet scent of an unknown flame. The fire mage turning away from the food for a moment and walk towards the blond haired girl who now in her hands, a small fireball. "Oi, I'm supposed to be feeding you. Not you feeding me. Baka." He said before snatching the fireball from the girls grasp. He would then turn back to the stove and on his way back to the stove, he would toss the fireball up into the air, tilting his head back, mouth open, he would simply swallow the fireball whole. "Thanks for the meal." He muttered as he returned to cooking up various meals.

Ari, when he felt the slight vibration sent through the floorboards could tell one of his female comrades had jumped, made evident by the feminine scream that accompanied it. He could tell it was the girl whose name yet to be spoken. The fire dragon slayer laughing cheerfully at her frightened reaction. He listened closely to the words spoken by this Teams apparent Leader. "I don't know. This ghost seems like a pretty cool dude. I think I've got his back."

A few seconds later, Ari walked towards the table balancing an assortment of plated meals. One on top of his head, one already covering his jawline and six plates to each arm. He then seemed to simply snap his arms and wrists. These plates popping into the air only to land upon the table undisturbed by their aerial journey. He would them jump up popping the much larger plate off his head he would catch it effortlessly. While he did all this, he would listen halfheartedly as Ace said, "Okay so here's the plan we are going to pair off and search this house from top to bottom, if we can't find it before sunset we stay the night." The cheerful look upon Ari's mug running sour within the confines of this solitary moment before he retorted, "We don't have enough food to last me all night." The way he said this making it obvious he thought their eventually running out of the clients food was a much more important matter than the request.

Missions In Progress:
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 2nd October 2014, 9:02 am

"I don't know. This ghost seems like a pretty cool dude. I think I've got his back." Sakura had never heard anything she disagreed with more than this comment. She shuddered at the thought of coming face to face with the ghost, the thought alone was far from cool.
    Ace made his way towards Sakura smiling slightly, Hey don't worry if anything happens we got your back." This was a kind gesture however Sakura didnt like people thinking she was weak therefore she didnt reply. Ace then turned around and addressed the whole team,"Okay so here's the plan we are going to pair off and search this house from top to bottom, if we can't find it before sunset we stay the night."
    Sakura nodded, "I am fine with anyone," she hadn't really got to know the other members of her team so it would be a little unfair to rule out people now.
    She threw her card up into the air slightly, it began to glow softly before landing beck in her hand. However where a card once lay a large scythe stood, it gleamed red high above Sakuras head as she adjusted to its size. She looked around at the rest of the team and waited for someone to put her into a pair.

Amara's Themes:
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 4th October 2014, 11:50 am

"Oi, I'm supposed to be feeding you. Not you feeding me. Baka." Stella jumped as Ari told her off before snatching the fireball from her hand leaving her completely stunned, causing Ace on the other hand to laugh softly as Ari turned back to the stove while swallowing the fireball whole. "Thanks for the meal." Stella was left with a blank, stunned and speechless, Ace on the other hand just smirked at what he just witness this being their first time seeing a dragon slayer or any slayer in general eat their respected element.
    A few seconds later, Ari walked towards the table balancing an assortment of plated meals. One on top of his head which Ace snatched off his head and began to eat, Stella grabbed another two dishes with food without looking what was on them and handed one to the girl who had yet to introduce herself just before Ari began to chow down on all the food he had laid out on the table. Then after Ace explained the plan Ari replied looking rather sour about the job"We don't have enough food to last me all night." Stella sighed rolling her eyes "Well if worst comes to worse I'm sure Stella would be more then happy to give you some fir-..." Stella kicked Ace in the shin causing him to stop talking "Think before you speak you simpleton." Ace smiled mischievously "She could make you some fire."
    "DAMN IT ACE!"
    "Now, now Stella you should really think before you act." Ace said smirking and spoke to her as if he was talking to a child.
    "I am fine with anyone," The voice of the girl who hadn't introduced herself broke up what others would see as an argument but was only playful banter between Stella. Both Ace and Stella watched the girl as she threw her card up into the air slightly to fall back into her hand as a scythe.
    Ace nodded "Okay, so I am guessing Ari doesn't care who is with so here are the pairs. Stella you go with Ari..."
    "WHAT! ACE I SWEAR IF THIS IS BECAUSE WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT A MINUTE AGO-!"
    "Actually it's because of your magic and Ari's magic. If Ari was some how able to run out of magic you could give him a fire ball and boost up his magic while at the same time providing support, so don't get so upset over it. Stella puffed up her cheeks upon hearing this and began to pout "*mumbling so Ace can't hear* That's not why I am upset you simpleton."
    Ace then fist pumped the air "Alright gang let's split up and look for clues." and with that said he walked out of the room slow enough so that the girl could follow him while Stella just ended up facepalming at what Ace had just said.

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 8th October 2014, 1:33 am

Krow sat there scarfing down the various assortments of food in a manner very similar to that of a wild animal. He just kept stuffing one item after another into his gullet, doing so at a pace that made it seem almost impossible for him to have even chewed up any of it. Then with out any warning his upper body slumped forward and he went face first into a pile of what seemed to be some sort of sauce. He didn't move a bit, from the view point of an observer it must have seemed like he had just up and died, but if one paid close enough attention to notice the bubbling from within the bowl it would be made clear he'd fallen asleep.

The Slayer lay there incapacitated for a few minutes before suddenly bolting back away. "Stop lying. I didn't steal the cake...", he mumbled incoherently before seeming to realize where he was. "Huh? This isn't the bakery..." He said as he stared down at the remaining food. "Cool. Free grub!" He exclaimed before going right back to cramming the food into his gullet. He'd woken back up just in time to hear the last bit of the argument between Ace and Stella. He paid it very little mind and just kept eating. Even once Ace had excitedly announced it was time to finally get started he hadn't stopped eating. Instead he dragged the table along with him while using his other hand to shovel food into his mouth.

Missions In Progress:
    ~Kana~
    ~Kana~

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Post by ~Kana~ 8th October 2014, 11:09 pm

Sorry:

Last edited by Karina Akuma on 8th October 2014, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amara Adrestia
    Amara Adrestia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amara Adrestia 8th October 2014, 11:11 pm

Sakura watched Stella and Ace argue whilst suppressing a smile, they seemed to argue so much yet it was clear to her that they were very close. Sakura had never had anyone who she was close to in life however that was probably because she pushed everyone away by not speaking and staying silent. She waved her scythe in the air slightly as she listened to Aces instructions, he was the team leader after all and anything he said she had to do. Even though he was the team leader Sakura couldnt help thinking bad things about him when he quoted a children's cartoon- this was a serious job and it was no time to be messing around!
    She sighed and followed Ace out of the room, he was clearly walking slow just so that she could catch up with him. Silently she walked down the long corridor which lead off of the kitchen they were just in. Half way down it Sakura gathered up enough courage and introduced herself "I am Sakura Iris," she whispered then carried on walking as if nothing had happened.

Amara's Themes:
    Shining Ace
    Shining Ace

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shining Ace 10th October 2014, 11:57 am

Silently Ace walked down the long corridor with the unnamed girl on their team which lead off of the kitchen they were just in. Half way down it Ace stopped and ran a finger along but not touching the wall while emitting a bright golden light allowing him to see the dust on it up to an old framed painting. Suddenly then a voice caught his attention "I am Sakura Iris," the voice whispered leading Ace to look in the direction that it came in to see the girl who up until now never introduced herself and as if nothing had happened she continued walking on. "Well it's finally nice to meet you Sakura." Ace said smiling as he removed the painting from the wall to reval an old rusted and dusty laundry shaft "So Sakura do you want to go down or up? Ace asked smirking mischievously as he pulled down his headphones with hand to make sure he could hear her answer while with his other hand gesturing to the laundry shaft next to him at the word "down" and then pointed at the stairs a few feet away at the word "up".

Stella sat sitting at the table glaring at the teams incapacitated dragon slayer who liked to be called Krow for a few minutes before suddenly getting the scare of her life as he suddenly bolted sitting up right "Stop lying. I didn't steal the cake...", she listened to him mumbl incoherently before he seemed to realize where he was. "Huh? This isn't the bakery..." Stella sighed trying to keep her cool as she stood up dusting herself off, "If I can live with Ace, then I csn sure surly handle a dim witted dragon slayer." She though to her self until she heard Krow "Cool. Free grub!" She watched him exclaim before going right back to cramming the food into his gullet scarfing down the various assortments of food in a manner very similar to that of a wild animal. "Come on Mr. Krow, lets get to work Ace and that girl are already a head of us and I am not about Ace to out preform me. I'll never hear the end of it seeing how I carried our last mission because the bandit had cloaked his cape in mirrors.....any how that's beside the point..." She then noticed before she was about to exit that Krow was dragging the table along with him while using his other hand to shovel food into his mouth a vain bluged on Stella's forehead as she looked at him looking pissed "WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!! AND LEAVE THE TABLE THERE IT WON'T FIT THROUGH THE DOOR FRAME AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET YOU CAUSE ANY DAMAGE IN THIS HOUSE!"

(sorry for the delay in posting been sick)

Regal Magic  | Home

Missions Completed:

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 4:53 am