Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The party (Xing and Marik)

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The party (Xing and Marik) Empty The party (Xing and Marik)

Post by Alessia Pentacost 14th September 2014, 10:09 am

It was late at night in Rose Garden, about nine pm at night and the local night clubs where all still open allowing guests inside and out to party. There was many clubs inside Rose Island yet only one of them was having a guest only party, and strangely enough Xing had been sent an invite to this, which of course made her suspicious. The Half Wyvern had never gone to a party in her life however, so Xing decided to throw pretty much all caution to the wind and attend. Entry to the night club had been rather easy for Xing, all she had to do was slither through the man door and show her invitation, then the bouncers let her inside. Like everyone else attending, Xing had chosen more attractive clothing than what she would normally wear. What did this attractive clothing consist of? Well, Xing was the type of women who loved dresses and as a result of that she wore a black dress with two straps that form an X on the back, obviously this dress displayed a good deal of cleavage. What was unique about Xing's outfit however, was that the lower half of it was more like a large sock that covered the area where flesh turned into scales, after all that was where her privates where located, and yes she did have underpants on.

Anyway, as Xing had never once actually gone to a party before in her entire life, she had little idea of what to do and kind of spent the last half an hour sitting at the bar, looking around nervously, which was very strange for the half wyvern. See, in all the years of Xing's rather long life up to this point, she had experienced a lot of different situations, yet one of the few she hadn't encountered was going out to a party. It was this lack of experience that had undermined her normally impressive confidence, hence why she had just sat at the bar drinking, but not alcohol..she was simply having fizzy carbonated drinks and the like. Looking around the night club Xing saw numerous people dancing on the main floor, and that brought up another area she had zero practice in. See, Xing had never really..danced in her life, like ever.. it had never really..appealed to her, and while there was a lot of music she kind of felt inclined to dance to, yet the half wyvern didn't as she had no idea how to dance. Perhaps a member of the parties guests would approach Xing and teach her how to dance? It was very unlikely as most humans didn't really..accept Xing on account of her looks, but the girl could dream. The half wyvern was honestly considering to go back to her hotel room and check on Fera.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The party (Xing and Marik) Empty Re: The party (Xing and Marik)

Post by Mr. Anderson 14th September 2014, 12:08 pm

Marik and Becky were at house, Becky sleeping in a sofa while being in dragon state, and Marik at the left of her trying to rest a while "I can't take it anymore!" the slayer stood up waking up the little dragon, she made a noise and then transformed into human form "I was sleeping, what do you want?..." after a big yawn Becky tried to open her eyes and then fell against the floor, striking the floor with her face falling a sleep in the carpet "Wake up Becky! Lets go parting!" the red haired girl started looking for any object with her hand. With her eyes closed, Becky took one of Marik's knives and threw it against him "I don't want to go" the slayer avoided the knife and stood up jumping "Okay then, I will go alone, take care of my sister okay?" the age went to the workshop for some weapons he wasn't going anywhere with out them. "yes, Good night Marik..."

It was 9 pm, and Marik decided to go to Rose garden, kind of far, but he took a car and went t Rose Garden ignoring how late it was... Anyway, the trip wasn't very comfortable, since he recovered his dragon slayers powers, he also recovered a very bad feeling in vehicles, he hated them... Anyway, when he was in Rose Garden, he found this invitation of a party, it was not for him, but anyway he took it and went to the club where the party was.
    "Is this the place?" Marik was in front of a club, it looked like that was the place, he went directly to the door and saw one of the guards, he gave the invitation and entered the place. "That was kind of easy..." when the dragon slayer entered, he found a lot of people dancing even a kind of snake drinking. Marik went closer, and then to the bar to start drinking, when he took his first cup of beer, he liked it a lot, it was something he never tasted before, he asked for another one, and another one until a big man went closer and ask for two each time Marik asked for one... Then it started, both mans started a drinking battle, who could drink more was winning. A big fat man and Marik sated down in a table with a lot of different drinks, they both started drinking with a judge and the people started to go closer, but then the big guy started falling, he was losing and Marik was sinning. "Can you put more ice in this one please"

Big Fat guy:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The party (Xing and Marik) Team210

The party (Xing and Marik) Signat11

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 15th September 2014, 3:25 am

Xing had continued to idly nurse her half empty glass, staring at it utterly bored out of her mind, and this was the moment that a male with dark hair sat down next to her, and also ordered a drink. Normally the half wyvern would probably ignore this guy except of course, he had apparently been drawn into a drinking contest. A large man, a very big one actually, had also sat down at the bar and for every one drink Marik had, this giant of a man had two. The half wyvern found it amusing how the two had that apparently agreed to this battle of the liquor without even saying a word, it was one of those strange aspects about human culture that Xing really didn't get. Or perhaps it was just because Xing was an honest person, one used to making her intentions and thoughts about things known to those who asked. Oh well, there was little Xing could do in regards to this drinking contest except of course watch as the drinking contest took place. It was possible for the half wyvern to actually take part, but what you should remember is that she utterly despised alcohol, mainly due to how it tasted.

As the big man kept drinking he got drunker and drunker, chugging back more and more glasses in order to out do Marik, yet due to how he had two glasses for every one Marik did, he soon became very drunk. As a result of how much alcohol the big man was drinking he soon passed out and keeled over, landing face first on the bar. Watching this happen the bartender sighed and rolled his eyes, bur left the big man there as he wasn't really keen on moving him, plus he probably wasn't strong enough to do so. As the winner had apparently been decided Xing made the choice to move closer to Marik, sitting in the chair next to him. The half wyvern didn't know why she decided to talk to Marik, perhaps it was due to her boredom or something else, which honestly didn't matter at this point. "Hello...you seem to have found victory hm?" Xing wasn't really sure what else to talk about, so she had started the conversation up with Marik's victory, as currently that seemed to be the only decent conversation topic she could think up. The half wyvern was aware of the risk that Marik might not take kindly to her presence, but Xing didn't care what so ever.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 15th September 2014, 10:35 am

The slayer kept drinking and drinking until the big fat guy's face stroked against the table, Marik won the contest "I won you... Fat guy I don't even know..." the slayer was completely drunk, he was drinking more just because he wanted, suddenly someone came closer, he couldn't see that easy, he was very drunk, but he realized it was a women when he heard her voice. "Win what?... A yeah, I won I won... And what would a beauty like you would be in a place like this... Fool of stupid drinkers, I hate does people..." Marik went to the bar holding the woman's hand "You won't go with out talking a while with me" then the ice mage took some ices from the bar and threw them directly to his mouth "O that's delicious" Marik was better, less drunk, he took a heavy breathing and turned around "Sorry for my modals my lady, I am not feeling very well cause I need to go and pee I drank a lot, but I don't want to stop looking at you... Anyway, I never asked for your name" Marik trying to flirt a while with the woman, he started saying very weird things, that was not working that well.

"Mean While"

Becky was still sleeping with the face in the ground, but then she woke up "*Snores... yes I will take care of her!, what happened?... Why am I human?... Marik! Come fast!""

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 15th September 2014, 11:00 am

Listening to the victor of the contest it become apparent that this Marik person, not that the half wyvern knew his name, was utterly drunk and at that point Xing's hope for a decent conversation went out of the window. Xing knew what drunk people where like and how it was pretty much impossible to have a decent conversation with them, meaning Xing would need to talk her way out of it, or get out of it some other way. One of the problems with drunken people became apparent as this boy started to flirt with Xing, which made her rather...angry. When Xing felt her hand being grasped by this drunken male, she glared at him and attempted to snatch her hand back, freeing it from Marik's grasp, or so she hoped. "You should go home..." Xing sighed and rolled her eyes, finding Marik's flirtation more than a little bit annoying, in fact she found it incredibly irritating. Strangely though, when the male threw some ice cubes into his mouth he seemed to sober up instantly, but that didn't seem to stop his flirting, however at least from Xing's point of view Marik's flirting had become tolerable. "Well, my name is Xing-Zhao the Third" As for now there was little else for Xing to talk about, as she believed she would not need to ask Marik for his name, based on the belief that he would introduce himself either way.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 16th September 2014, 7:25 am

"Xing-Zhao... The third?... Isn't that a man name?... Anyway, I should introduce my self, and no thanks, I will stay with you my princess a little while, or all night... It will depend" Marik was still very drunk, not that much as before, but anyway he was... He started laughing when he heard the snake's name "Well Xing Zhao, my name is Marik, it might be hard to believe but come, get closer..." Maeik went closer to the woman's ear about to whisper at her "I do magic, to kill dragons" the slayer started laughing "Can you believe it? My dad trained me to kill his cousins" the slayer kep laughing and then stopped "Now tell me about you"

Alessia Pentacost
    Alessia Pentacost

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alessia Pentacost 16th September 2014, 11:23 am

To say Xing was unhappy with Marik's behaviour was an understatement, having her name said to be a males name kind of irritated her, and she was determined to make that known to this drunk fool. "Well...I do not need you to stay with me, and do not call me princess" While to other cultures and people Xing was indeed a princess, things where different among her own race, and she was technically just the heir to her families seat of power. When Marik moved closer to Xing to whisper in her ear, the half wyvern moved away and held up her tail to indicate she valued her personal space, and if that wasn't enough to get the message across, Xing would make it clear verbally. "I would appreciate it if you didn't get so close..and kill dragons?..Hmm..that must make you a dragon slayer correct?" The fact Marik was a dragon slayer put Xing on edge, she knew they where powerful when fighting against dragons, and Xing was genetically related to dragons.

Was Xing really the only one here who felt it was a little messed up that Marik's father had taught him how to kill his cousins? I mean, your dad teaching you how to kill his own race seemed rather messed up. Oh so now Marik wanted to know about Xing herself? Well hmm... if Marik was as drunk as he had been before hand, she would object to this, but the dragon slayer had sobered up quite a lot, so Xing decided to indulge him. "Well, I am related to dragons genetically, I'm a half wyvern, my mother was human and my father was...well it's complicated and involves shape shifting" Xing felt that given how she said her father conceiving her involved shape shifting, it would be obvious how Xing's parents did the deed and didn't need any further explaining. There was many other things Xing could have talked about regarding herself, but she honestly didn't really want to, not unless Marik pushed for further information about Xing.

Alessia Pentacost

Aspect of Self/magic
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th October 2014, 8:15 am

Marik laughed very loud "Okay then I will give you space, but you will see that you will regret" the slayer took another drink and turned around to see the bar "Don't worry then... I am not killing you, I am a dragon slayer only so I can eat ice... Maybe... I really dn't remember the reason" Marik was still very drunk, he took some ice and tried to eat them but went directly to the floor. Marik laughed again feeling a sleep, he woke up quickly "Sorry, I am kind of tired, do you want to see my place?" the ice mage went closer to the door, then he turned around to see the girl he found "Come with me if you want to".

Something opened the door bumping Marik with it "Hey... Be careful" a red haired girl entered the bar "What are you doing here?! You should be sleeping! Lets go!" it was Becky, she took Marik from his T-Shirt and took him out of the place "Sorry nice lady... I need to go... But we can meet again!"

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:20 am