Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hiroko's Secondary Magic Training

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Nightmare
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Art of the Younger Ones
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Hiroko's Secondary Magic Training Empty Hiroko's Secondary Magic Training

Post by HirokoD 1st September 2014, 4:02 pm

Hiroko walked slowly through the canyon. It was quite silent, with no other sound but his own footsteps and the little rocks falling from the top where Hiroko was walking. Why had he chosen that place, simply because there was plenty of space. He wanted to learn vehicle magic, basically to summon them and use them perfectly, but for that, he needed space, and a giant solid and empty plane of rocks. It was simply the perfect place.

He was carrying a bag with water and some other things, but mostly water. He also had his helmet and some stones he was carrying just to train, but it wasn't actually carrying much anyhow. He was taking a little path he found some time ago to the bottom of the canyon. He had found a cave too, but he really wasn't waiting for his mentor there or planned to ask her to train him there. He wasn't actually in a rush, he had some time left and calculated he was going to get before Katherine. He was eventually getting anyway.

This was a day when he actually wasn't tired at all. He was there to give all he had to learn this new magic, it was really going to help. He didn't want Obsidius to participate in this though, this was something fr him and just for him. "Sorry Obsidius, only this time, but this isn't really for you." He told Obsidius still under the ground, he was hoping he went back to the guild, and he was probably going to. He sat down in the meeting point and waited, he was hoping the best for him and Katherine.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Hiroko's Secondary Magic Training Empty Re: Hiroko's Secondary Magic Training

Post by Felicity Vrago 2nd September 2014, 6:12 am

Katherine was in the meeting room eating cookies and drinking tea. It was a fairly calm day with little to no fuss or muss. Sun was bright and all the chore in the guild hall were completed on time and thus allowed the Angel to have time to drink tea and enjoy the sweets that she baked for others. The cookies were triple chocolate chip for Aly if she ever popped by to grab any or steal them; that girls mischievous streak had increased tenfold after that fateful day. She made a pleasant chuckle before reading guild reports and local magazine for latest fashion. Humans were such vain creatures...

It was then that the magma mage appeared in the room and the Angel mage set down a magazine that showed latest fashions and Mages to look forward to. Nothing about any of Katherines misadventures or the groups achievements. Fairly typical they would choose the flashier and appealing of all the mages in Fiore. Katherine was a newcomer to the power game after all. The Angel set the plate of cookies towards the magma mage as she asked, "Hello dear. A very pleasant day outside isn't it? Maybe I should take my tea outdoors today. Katherine giggled slightly as she looked at the mage in the eye and mentally sighed. Thank the gods that she had Alyia to pick up some of the stress of katherine would be overworked.

"So what could I do for you today?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiroko's Secondary Magic Training P5l7Dxp
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 4th September 2014, 9:20 am

The guildhall was normal, with it's normal color and everything in it's place. Hiroko had something in his mind. He had been trying to learn a new magic to get more powerful and be more useful, but it just didn't result, he needed some help and knew the exact person who could help him out with the situation. It was a strange day for him though, he had been working for the last days in his new magic, but it wasn't enough. He didn't sleep for some days, but with the extra sleep he had been gaining in his life, he really didn't to sleep much.

He went through all the guild hall, from the main entrance to the bar. It had been time since he returned there, but the gardens and the hall looked just as always, nice and clean.

He walked to a table where Katherine was sitting, he gave some steps towards the mage. She ofered him some cookies, but he wasn't hungry at the moment, strange thing talking about Hiroko, he wouldn't even try Kill's cake, he was out of appetite. "Hey Katherine, I need to ask you a favor." He sat down in a chair in front of his friend and kept explaining. "I've been trying to learn a new magic, but I'm having some trouble, I need someone to help me and I think you are capable of helping me with this." He quickly explained the idea. He really hoped Katherine wouldn't bother on helping him.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 8th September 2014, 1:17 am

Katherine listened to the man, but the things out of his mouth was coming out as gibberish, because there was so much tecnobabble in it. There was explained theories, mechanical ingenuity, fuel sources and other ingenous things that Katherine could not understand. Still she respected  the man who was obviously smarter than Katherine was, but came the question of how she was going to pull that off. Vehicular combat  was unique, but sounded like something Bosco or Nox Animus would pull off. There were options, but some of them were more favorable than others. Katherine grabbed a set of paper and started doing the magical math that would be required to do this.

Katherine looked at the boy and said, "Well here is your primary trouble dear. Are you trying to Exquip a vehicle thatis already made, summoning the sucker or building it from scratch with magic every single time? Your explanation is you attempting to over complicate the spell when it is actually more simple than you think. And thats dear why you completely lost me. You are trying to explain mechanics to a magic person. First I would suggest is to make the vehicular designs and then decide how to execute from there. Tell me have the machine's even been designed, made and work in actual conditions? Everything else will fall into place afterwards.~"

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 8th September 2014, 2:21 pm

Hiroko was actually impressed. Katherine was taking out many points he hadn't thought about. He hadn't really designed the machines, but that wasn't a big problem for him, it would take time, but it wouldn't be that difficult. The big problem for him was summoning it, he had no experience to summon anything. He had a easier and less complicated magic, it was completely different. He was use to create, not to summon, and it wasn't a difficult thing to create actually, he created lava, how difficult was that. "Actually no, I really haven't tried to design the machine, but I have a doubt, not exactly about that, but it has to do with it. You summon your armor don't you?, I've seen it, so you should have some experience with this, should I summon the machine or should I create it? I mean, should I first build it first and store it similar to re-equip or just try to create it like I do with my magma magic?" It could sound a bit dumb, but it was true, he didn't really have a specific idea about what was about his magic, or at least not how to do it."

He took some papers and started drawing simple scribbles, it helped him a bit to think. He already knew what were the machines he was going to summon, but he had no idea how would he build them. He had read some books about mechanics before starting this magic, and he was actually good for it, but he had never built a real motorcycle or jet or anything like that.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 10th September 2014, 2:12 am

Katherine simply went back to her cup of tea and thought about what the boy wanted. This wasn't quite summoning per say, because that usually requires keys. It also wasn't requip or Exquip because that was usually summoned ont the person. Even then she could not tell if he could help the boy. Still what was required above asll else was the vehicles themselves, because she couldn't even predict. And even her magic wasn't even requip, it was chaos folding which had her pull armor from the chaos and... requiping it on her person... Huh she never thought about that before...

Katherine was thinking how she would pull this of and decided on 2 things. Portal warp the vehicles with a device like an amulet or rig Celestial Summoning to work for him on machines. Again it depended on the vehicles in question and what he wanted. Then came the single question that would determine everything about how to pul the magic off. Katherine said, "The question is are you going to let someone else do the repairs of these vehicles for you or are you planning to do this yourself. I could ask the Goddess of Technology to help, but she can be more... eccentric than me." Katherine was hoping that shed choose to do it himself or she was going to go crazy...

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 12th September 2014, 7:13 pm

Hiroko really didn't know what did Katherine meant with the Goddess of technology, he knew non like her. His magic was invented by a god, Vulcano, and even if he wasn't trained by him, he had will and faith in him and wouldn't depend on any other god. "No, I'm doing all this mechanics by myself." He looked down and started thinking, how was he going to be able to do this. "This magic is basically to power of summoning them, not really creating them, or that's what I've been told." He then stopped, he said something he didn't understand and got him confused. Who had told him? He couldn't actually remember who or even when, he realized he knew since he had memory, it wasn't normal.

He then returned his attention to Katherine. "Anyway, I feel this is a magic I will be able to handle, I just need someone to help me to... actually help me with everything, so I'm making the vehicles or at least designing them, but I don't know what to do next." He suddenly realized he could use some help in the vehicle creating. "Katherine, are you good with maths and all those things?" He stud up and quickly went for some paper and a pen. "I'll probably take some time with this, and if you know about this things, you can help me wit this part." Not many actually knew about this things, but Hiroko knew them, he didn't know why or when did he learn them, he simply was born with the knowledge.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 14th September 2014, 7:16 pm

Katherine sat down and thought about it some more and decided Exquiping would be best decision to go with, but she needed the designs and manufactured vehicles first. What was annoying that Katherine was actually bad at math, calculations and magical theory. Mostly however it was actually geting the equipment ready to be Exquipped to the field. Weight, size and volume were going to be deciding factor on the exactness of the magical power needed to get them to field. Katherine then stood up from her seat, finished her tea and cookies and walked out the door.

Katherine said, "Not exactly good with math actually. You see magic can be manipulated in 2 ways, by thinking it and feeling it. All my magic is feeling it, even the armor summoning is simply because manipulating chaos comes natural to me. However you are dealing with hard theories and magical mathematics so to say to use the spell that will make the vehicles available to you. So this might require me to sit down and think about how I am going to do this... And I need to see the vehicles first so I know how to summon them. Katherine was rady to follow him to wherever his machine shop is. She was curious to see what kind of contraptions he was making behind everyones back.

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 15th September 2014, 8:48 am

Hiroko was completely in to this. Katherine wasn't good at maths, but Hiroko was, and he was better at thinking than feeling. He stud up and walked with Katherine. The sun was still bright, it looked like a nice day, but where he needed to go for his stuff was quite far, Mysterious cannon was a long way north, he could get quite fast there, but he wasn't sure if Katherine could. "My work place is quite far, and it's not easy to find either." Hiroko took a paper in his pocket and gave it to Ketherine. "Here, you can use this once you've gotten to the canyon, without it you will probably get lost. It's in a cave, so it's not easy to spot either. if you don't matter, I'll go now and wait for you there." Hiroko took his helmet and stretched. "See you tomorrow probably, or maybe tonight, not sure." Hiroko started running at a high speed. He could quickly gained enough speed to reach the canyon the next day, but that wasn't enough. He broke the limit of his body to gain more speed, that helmet was a great thing for him.

He got to the canyon at night, he had been running for many hours already and didn't knew what had happened with Katherine. He didn't know how was Katherine planning to get there, and he didn't know if she could get there as fast as him, but that wasn't a problem, Hiroko could start working an wait for her.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 15th September 2014, 9:16 am

He walked in the cave with many mechanic parts that a normal person wouldn't be able to tell it's name. He went to a desk he had and sat on the chair. He only had a lamp, some pens and lots of paper. He took some paper and started designing the first vehicle. It was going to be the easiest one, a good start to start seeing how to work. He first started drawing the motorcycle, his only non-flying machine. He started to write some numbers, the size of each thing, but he couldn't think about more, he blocked himself with other ideas. He got up and walked a bit to see if he could think about something.

Some minutes walking, made him remember something, a book he had that could help him. He started looking between all the metals in the ground, he never cleaned up so everything was a mess. "Where is it?" He kept looking for a while, it had to be somewhere. Some minutes later, he remembered where was it, he ran towards a little bookshelf he had with many books and took a red one. "God Magic and Theory" It was the book he used to learn magma magic. It was a huge book, a very big book, and it was just the first part, but he hadn't found the second part yet. Anyway, he took it to the desk and sat down to look for a page. He went to the page 138. "Here it is, Vulcano."

Bank

Hiroko's Theme
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 5th November 2014, 1:35 am

Katherine casually picked up the book she needed and started reading it slowly. Magic math, her worse subject. Falling backwards she landed on her butt as she looked up to the ceiling of the library. Hiroko chose possible the worse mage to do something like this! Katherine groaned and grabbed a pencil. This was going to take all bloody night to get something done. Katherine sat in her room and worked the math, density of probable materials used for the construction of vehicles and size. This made Katherine have a severe migraine that no amount of cookies or tea would help. However when she finally zonked out from exhaustion, she made a small table chart to use to assist with the math when the objects were made. She groaned slightly in her sleep as the Angel dreamed of heaven again.

When Katherine finally waked up in the morning she was slow with her hair bedraggled. Putting on her new clothes she went downstairs and into Hiroko's workshop with the magical math chart for summoning and sat down. She laid her head on the work table as small thunder clouds formed over her head comically as the angel said, "Don't ask me to do something like that again please. I really hate magic math, it gives me major headaches..." Katherine groaned as she looked up at Hiroko again with those red eyes that associate with lack of sleep. The angel still had to work with limits on her human body after all and this was one case where it worked against her. Too bad this was safest way to be down in heaven.

HirokoD
    HirokoD

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by HirokoD 5th November 2014, 1:39 pm

Hiroko was seating on his chair, he couldn't still find the thing he needed. He had the giant book, a book of the magic created by Vulcano. He had to find something, anything, but he had already read it. He supposedly knew how to do it, but he simply couldn't. It was something Hiroko knew for some time, doing and knowing aren't the same thing. He had to look for the answer. Hiroko looked all away around through all the book, nothing seemed to be working.

"Don't ask me to do something like that again please. I really hate magic math, it gives me major headaches..." Hiroko laughed. His fried came all the way to where Hiroko was working with a chart. "Thanks, and I wont I promise." He smiled at the red eyed tired mage and then returned his sigh towards the chart Katherine had maid. Hiroko was surprised, he had no idea about how to summon anything, but this was probably going to help more than he expected. "Kath, this is great. Thanks again." Hiroko took the chart and started to match some things with some other in his book. He was one step closer to find his answer. This was indeed a difficult magic, but he knew it would be easier for him than for any other human, and that's why he gave it a try. He took again the paper with Katherine's chart and just saw it. He related all that information with his current magma magic. He didn't usually summon stuff, but it was quite useful, he now knew what was the power he would need for such things.

Bank

Hiroko's Theme

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 7:48 am