Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Divert the great flood (mission, Private)

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Divert the great flood (mission, Private) Empty Divert the great flood (mission, Private)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 28th August 2014, 4:18 pm

Mission Details:

Ryo was quickly moving through the dirt road that lead to the mountain village. At his side as always was Gora who was bounding along at a rather steady pace. The pair of them had to head to the mountain village and had to be quick about it. Ryo didn't have to worry about the third person in their group as Ian was capable of flight. He knew that Ian would most likely already be ahead of both him and Gora.

Despite the urgency of the mission Ryo couldn't help but rejoice and be merry at the fact that he and his love Ian were doing a mission together once more. it had been a very long time since the pair had actually done a mission like that together, and it was about time for the pair of them to work together again. This mission was an important one, a whole village faced annihilation since the levies to their dam had broken. Ryo didn't know quite what they were going to do, but he knew that they had to try something otherwise the whole town was doomed. It was entirely possible that Ian would have some idea, but he knew one thing and that was that it would take the both of them in order to not only fix the levies, but they needed to find the person who endangered the town.

As Ryo and Gora ran they saw that they were coming upon the town. Ryo looked to Gora with a nod "Good job boy. Let's make sure we keep an eye out for Ian. He should be here already, if he isn't then we need to wait. He'll be able to help." As they entered the town both Ryo and Gora stopped inside and they began to walk towards the other end at a slow pace keeping an eye out for Ian to arrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Divert the great flood (mission, Private) Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Saber tooth
    Experience : 0

Divert the great flood (mission, Private) Empty Re: Divert the great flood (mission, Private)

Post by iannabben 31st August 2014, 1:37 pm

Ian had been flying a day before ryo would have entered the village. He had been staying at the local in and had rented a room for the both of them where he allready had slept in might the  mission take longer then usual as he wa looking outside the dusty windows next to the bar. Ian wasn't a drinker, thats why there was nothing of alcohol in front of him but just a small glass of water as he drank it down. The pub was located at the north part of the village, this way he was able to see the entrance might Ryo arrive with their dog. He knew they would probably go by foot since non of them could fly. He chuckled at the idea of the dog flying around ryo all the time, he thought it would be funny but he could just be childish as he ordered some juice from the bartender who looked like he didn't quite like company as he banged the glass on the table and held his hand out for the money which Ian paid him fair and square even thought nothing was tasty to drink here, he was thirtsy and would do with anything that he would be able to get. It was not that expensive so he didn't mind paying for something that didn't taste so good. He quickly chugged it down and looked outside again.

It had been a long time since he had done even a mission. He had been a bit ... of. He hoped he hadn't woried Ryo with his long absence however he was kind of glad to be back as he noticed Ryo and the dog. Ian walked out and greeted Ryo handing him a present. ''Congratulations with ranking up to B'' Ian said proud as he handed him a small present. In there would be a special made tarrot card deck for Ryo to use with his magic. On the back was their picture and also the king, queen and even the number cards were especially designed for them. It had costed Ian quite the jewels but he could't think for a better present to give to ryo. He at least had to give something, it wasn't everyday you ranked up to such a high rank. As he smiled and waited for ryo to open it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions:
    D: 2
    C: 0

Exp Earned: 50
    Exp needed to become C= 100
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Divert the great flood (mission, Private) Empty Re: Divert the great flood (mission, Private)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th September 2014, 6:00 am

It was Gora who was the first to find some trace of Ian. He had located his scent and that was all Ryo really needed. He followed after his companion without a second of thinking about it. When Ian came into view Gora rushed forward and began to lick him barking and wagging his tail clearly excited that he was around. Gora loved both Ian and Ryo very much so Ryo wasn't all that surprised. Ryo was also excited to see Ian as they hadn't worked together for a very long time. Ryo took the gift and when he opened it he smiled and pulled Ian close kissing his lips with passion. He pulled back and began to tuck everything away "Thank you very much Ian. I love it. I'm afraid we can't stop however. We have to get going right now." he tucked the cards into his coat.

He rushed forward towards the dam that they were hired to fix. Time was not on their side, and it was of the essence so he knew that he couldn't slow down and admire the scenery. They had to get there and soon otherwise half the point of their mission would be for naught. In truth it was the most important part of their mission and if it failed that would mean quite simply that there would be no one left to pay them. The town was quick to end however and soon they were inside of the forest in front of the dam. Ryo was a bit hesitant about entering it, but he was sure that it was a dangerous thing to be up here. He looked back to Ian with a soft nod "We need to be extremely careful here. Be ready to fight at a moment's notice." He looked to Gora with a frown as the Dire wolf was growling and looking into the forest around them. This caused him to slowly flip on card into his hand from his left sleeve and drew his hand in his right hand.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th September 2014, 6:00 am

The member 'RyoKnetegawa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Divert the great flood (mission, Private) StrongMonster Divert the great flood (mission, Private) WeakMonster
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 7th September 2014, 12:20 pm

Ian smiled as he saw the expression on ryo his face when he had gotten the present from him and he kissed ryo in the same passion he did to him as this was an, if it needed to be, more obvious sign that Ryo liked the custom made cards that he had let make as a present for him getting to the B-rank as he looked at ryo and petted Gore. He looked up as ryo began to speak to him. ''Ah ok that is no problem I know this mission is urgent so lets go'' He said smiling as he walked along side ryo. Usually he flew but this would be easier to keep up with ryo.

Ryo was walking quick and Ian didn't blaim him. They didn't have all the time to finish this mission and the sooner they had dealt with the person who did this or had fixed it the better it would be for the people who lived in the village and the faster everyone would be able to go on with their daily lives instead of being a bit scared that it might break soon. He watched and listened to ryo when he heard that they should be carefull and that an opponent or more could come up at any moment. Right when he had said that a group of monkeys came and a kind of minotaur creature. Ian flew up a bit as the minotaur didn't seem interested at all in either of them but the monkeys would be a pain even if they wouldn't be so strong. They would be quick and he knew they had a lot of acrobatic skills so he would have to use non precision attacks. ''Ryo since you are stronger you take the minotaur I will take care of these monkeys'' He said as he began to fly to the monkeys to see how fast they were and to test out the small group their acrobatics skills so he could make a plan to deal with them.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th September 2014, 4:34 am

Ryo looked at the minotaur like creature with great bewilderment. He wasn't even aware that such creatures could exist. The pack of monkies really showed no threat, but what Ryo was worried about was the fact that these two opponents showed up at the same time. He wasn't a very good expert at this kind of thing, but he knew who was. He pulled a card out of his sleeve with a smirk. He glanced over at Ian and wondered just what he would think of this new unveiling of his newest ability. He sent magic into the tarot card he was holding and spoke "Gate of the Tamer: Miako!" a loud ringing sound is heard as a doorway appears and out of it emerges a young woman not only scantily clad, but wielding a whip and sword. Her hair wild and almost akin to a mane rather than actual hair.

She stretched and let out a roar that could've belonged to a lion. The monkies were so startled by this sound that they stopped mid air. The bull on the other hand was brought to action and rushed towards Miako. She frowned and cracked her whip speaking "Control!" The bull stopped dead in its tracks and Miako looked to Ryo "What is the point of summoning me Ryo?" He smiled and looked to the bull "Actually I just need to get rid of him. He is the one who poses the greatest threat here. I was hoping you might be able to tell me what he is."

Miako rolled her eyes shaking her head "He's a relative of Taurous from the zodiac keys. His whole species is downright pathetic. They are lustful cretins whose lust knows no bounds. It was a bad move to summon me. He saw me, and even now he can smell me. I've got full control of him as he is just an animal. So what was the plan?"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 16th September 2014, 10:40 am

Ian was a bit shocked as he was flying after a few of the small monkeys that were around just showing their acrobatic skills to him and ryo when he looked around as he heard a kind of ding sound and saw that ryo had opened a portal and had called from something from the celestial spirit world. He was shocked and kept looking at it therefore not seeing where he was flying and flew against one of the branches against one of the trees and landed with a loud ''omph'' As he stood up ignoring the monkeys for a bit as he looked at Ryo his summoning. Ryo had become so strong he wasn't even able to believe it. He sighed as he looked at the creature and decided to go back to the monkeys as he jumped up and kept hovering above the ground as he looked around for the monkeys while thinking of the celestial spirit.

He was glad when he saw the pair of them as his hands began to become ungulfed into visible air as he slapped them together and a wide range tornado shot at the monkeys. He had used a bit more magic due to wanting to increase the width of it as it sent about half of them flying as the others had been just in time as he was waiting for them to group up again. While waiting he looked in awe again at ryo his summoning. He didn't know ryo was able of those things, he allways had thought that those creatures had to be summoned by using some kind of keys. He didn't really know how it worked but he had heard all kinds of rumors about it and none of them involved cards or maybe a kind of magic that would let you use or transfer the same kind of magic in another item. He wondered how and why ryo had done it. It could just be a strenghtening of ryo his abilites that made it possible but still he would want to ask him when the battle of the two of them would be ready and he would like a whole explenation.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 23rd September 2014, 5:21 pm

Ryo sighed as he looked down at his feet. If he was being perfectly honest with himself he hadn't thought quite that far. His primary goal was to keep the beast from attacking either him or Ian. He looked up at the monkies and then shook his head. They were far to fast for the beast to hit, but he and Ian could handle them no problem. He turned to look at Miako with a nervous smile "Well I'm sure you could order it to rip up some trees, and haul some large boulders, we need to fix the levies here. Do you think that we could possibly use him for that kind of purpose? Would it work?"

This idea got a roll of the eyes from Miako "How would I know? I don't know a damned thing about your human waste of time. What I do know is that this Bull is capable of that kind of work. He is a beast of burden. Like most bovines, and equines. I shall be happy to have him do this. You can take care of the remaining primapes can't you?"
    He looked to Ian with a smile giving him a wink "Oh yeah. Me and Ian can handle the monkies. You just keep the bull out of our hair while we do the rest. I know that I can count of you to get this task done Miako. To show my sincerity make sure to take Gora with you while you keep an eye on the bull." this caused Miako to smile widely. Ryo knew that she loved Gora, and he turned his attention back to Ian with a smile "Come on love. I know you can easily beat these monkies. Just show them how strong you are!" He slowly drew cards of his own ready to cast a spell if Ian needed him to.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 12th October 2014, 8:09 am

Ian was watching the monkeys movements. He noticed they were all moving like one being but there was something else. Something he wasn't sure what it was however he knew they would have to hurry. This battle had took one of the most precious things they had, time. The dam was allready very unstable and he knew it wouldn't be good if this battle would took too long. He was sending blast after blast to the monkeys however none of them hit and he began to get really frustrated. ''Why the hell can't I hit them'' He said as he sounded angry. He didn't even hear what Ryo was saying as he flew up with great speed and began to take down the monkeys one by one using combat, however after a bit they kept dodging that either. If he had been an old man he would have veins popping out of his head by now as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It almost seemed like air was drawn to him as a surge of wind was now going towards Ian, engulfing his body until it was a total armor of wind. Normally the eyes that would shine out of kind of armor would be yellow. However now one was black and one was red. It seemed unnatural and it gave of a really terrible feeling, some kind of aura as he put his arms out and swung them sending shreds of high density air going everywhere. ''Storm shred'' He said in an unusual low voice as the monkeys were falling like leaves now going down one after another. Then he turned to the bull and he clapped his hands. It looked like the armorpart of wind that had been on his hands had enlarged as he almost threw the wind to it sending some kind of wind punches to the minotaur. He didn't care that either ryo his new spell was helping it he wanted to finish the job as he was blinded by anger at this point. His magic was running around at high speed. It seemed his magic had control over him instead he could control his magic as he kept going at the minotaur, shooting wave after wave to make him feel pain.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th October 2014, 3:30 am

Ryo watched with great pride as Ian went about dispatching the monkies. He would have to remember to give him a congratuatory kiss when he was finished. Ryo looked to Miako with a smile "Well let's get to work then. We need his help." Miako nods her head and turns her attention to the Minotaur creature and speaks "Break down some of these trees and collect any boulders you happen to find. Pile them up closer to the levies and do it as fast as you can."

The minotuar had begun to do as it was told, and Ryo was busy moving towards the location of the first levy. He didn't notice Ian's change until he heard Miako screaming "WHAT IN THE NAME OF ANIMALS ARE YOU DOING?! WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE AS YOU ARE!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" She roared like a great beast, but Ryo was faster still. He pulled up a full hand of cards and quickly pulled up several. He pulled up a white card and a wind element card throwing the cards at Ian "Defense Combo: Wind Cancel!!!" as the cards neared Ian's armor they would collide with the wind and cause it to vanish entirely almost like it never existed in the first place. Ryo wasn't done there and he pulled up one of his two playing cards and another white card throwing it towards the minotaur "Playing Card Combo: Card Wall!" A wall of playing cards appeared in front of the minotaur shielding him from further attacks from ian. Ryo rushed over to the front of the wall and stood tall his remaining cards in hand "IAN!" he called his voice filled with concern "You are not well! stop this! Regain control of yourself! you're better than this! Come back to me!"

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 15th October 2014, 10:19 am

Ian listened to Miko scream and a smirk had formed onto his face. He watched as he could see Ryo get a white card and a wind card as they were shot at him. He tried to dodge but unfortunately ryo his spells were too high rank and they hit his wind wall right on. They twirled with the wind for a while before he could feel them take action and the wind stopped. Luckily for him it had not been the wind armor that had made him fly, he could fly from himself. Without the wind his eyes looked even more weird, the redness was bright and only a black dot, and another eye was just coloured black as he looked at the Card wall at the minotaur and ryo began to talk to him. The red eye began to change a bit to lighter red, it even shined white again with his normal eye for a while before it turned red again. It was obvious Ian was fighting in there and Ryo his words were getting through to him. However due to this it also made him fix his attention to him as he slowly turned around and looked at him. He let his hands become engulfed by wind like he had earlier used to try and take down the few monkeys as he clapped sending a tornado at ryo. Ian his wind magic had a high destructive capicity, this made his magic a very offense based. If ryo wouldn't dodge it would have an impact on his card wall and if he would let it hit him it would have an impact on ryo. But of course, he knew ryo to well and knew that he would probably have another canceling spell or something ot cancel his attacks. He watched as the tornado went with high speed to the small amount of distance that was between him and ryo, not giving an inch. The only thing that happpened was that a small muscle in his mouth was twisting a bit which as Ian's doing in side but of course it wasn't of much use.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 21st October 2014, 5:59 am

Ryo watched Ian with growing concern this was not the young mage he loved, and he was finding it very hard to come up with an ability or strategy that wouldn't hurt Ian. He didn't want to hurt the love of his life, but if he had no choice then he would get it done. He looked up at Ian and slowly drew cards to fill both of his hands. With 18 cards total nine for each hand he activated his gloves and the cards began to levitate in his open palms thanks to his new found gloves. When Ian cast his spell Ryo was ready. He pulled up the cards he needed and cast his next spell. "Element Shield: Wind!"

The cards formed a huge etherial shield in front of Ryo shielding him from the entirity of the spell that Ian had used. Miako on the other hand was starting to fade. She swore softly to herself and looked to the minotuar "Run! Leave this area and don't come back!" She then suddenly vanished with a great bell sounding. Ryo swore softly under his breath as he thought about the next spell he could use. He let his right hand come up and he selected the wind card. He knew it wouldn't hurt Ian as much as some of his other abilities so this was the one he was going to use. He also pulled up a shot card from his left hand and put them together. He leapt out from behind his shield "Element Beam: Wind!" The beam of wind element energy shot out towards Ian with it's rather standard speed. Ryo hoped that if it hit Ian he would come back to normal because he really couldn't hurt Ian another time. His heart couldn't take the pain of hurting Ian seriously.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 22nd October 2014, 10:17 am

Ian watched as ryo got a lot of cards this time. He was used to ryo only taking about two, three at most when he would attack so he was baffled that he would use so many as of this point. He was even more shocked when he saw him fiddling with the gloves he was wearing and the cards began to levitate. How strong had Ryo even gotten. With all that Ian was seeing of him he thought that ryo should at least be an S-rank mage and thoughts were filling his head that he had lied, telling him he was an A rank trying to not make the bridge of power between them too big. The power of his attack was blocked, but this was nothing knew. Even if he wanted to hit ryo he would need a much stronger spell then his lowely D level spells. The strongest spell he had couldn't even go through.

He kept watching the wind shield his body obviously looking for an opening. However he felt his body move more gracefull, like the wind. Easily changeable for the directions. He felt his body smirk as he could see the celestial spirit dissapear as he heard the cursing of both her and ryo. His body began to change into a defensive stance as it waited for ryo to attack, it knew he was going to jump out of the side and it began to fly to him as it easily dodged the attack by just flying the other way as his body raised its fist like it was in superhero mode but was now charging at a full speed dive for ryo. He didn't know how but since his magic had taken over all these dark thoughts had began to creep into his head and he needed to resist. He did his best however they began to overwhelm him, trying to make it seem like it was the thruth. ''Ryo will find another stronger mage'', ''You won't ever be strong if you stay with him'', ''You are a weakling not even one attack can go through'' All of his own voice but somehow not and it was driving the ian inside crazy as his body kept fighting ryo like he was the enemy. But he knew it wouldn't be long before he would be out of magical energy and just fall down.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 24th October 2014, 3:45 am

Ryo watched and frowned even more. Ian was unusually fast. Granted Ryo hadn't used a very fast attack like one of the spells he could've used, but he couldn't understand what was giving Ian this incredible speed. It was almost as if it wasn't ian. He couldn't understand what was going on in Ian's mind and he really didn't want to hurt Ian any more. Still he wasn't going to be a simple target. Instead he had an idea and he smiled widely pulling out several cards. He quickly dropped them just as Ian began to charge him. The cards quickly formed into a clone of Ryo and as Ian got closer the clone grabbed him and held him tightly in his arms using all of its strength to hold him. Ryo however did have time to hear all of the horrible things that Ian was saying to himself. Despite the fact he might've only been talking to himself he spoke them all aloud and it broke Ryo's heart. He didn't mean to make Ian feel such a way and he didn't know how he would fix it.

The real Ryo on the other hand gripped Ian's shoulders and shook him strong enough to gain focus but not strong enough to hurt him "Ian you've got to snap out of this. We have a mission to do. Lives depend on you and me. Ian I love you, you have to come back to me! I can't stand to see you like this, I can't stand the thought of hurting you!" Without another thought he pressed his lips against Ian's hoping that the kiss would snap him back to reality. If that didn't work Ryo didn't know what would. What he did know however was that they were running out of time, for not only themselves but for the town as well.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 24th October 2014, 12:16 pm

Ian could see ryo pull out a few cards and before he knew it he had made a clone. However he had no time to change the course that he was taking now as he went down with high speed. He felt the clone stop him as he felt ryo his clones arms lock around his body. He struggled for a bit before the red colour began to dissapear and reappear, it was flashing on and of as it wasn't working yet to the fullest. However his body didn't move. His head layed on ryo his strong chest as he put his arms around him fighting what was in him as he felt ryo shake his shoulders but this only made the colour come back. However when ryo kissed him, he became himself again as tears fell down his face under the kiss. When the kiss was broken he still was in the clone his arms and tears had made the clone's t-shirt wet. He just held onto ryo for as long as he was able to. ''You should finish the mission ... I - I am in no state to do it'' He said as he burried his face crying out loud in the clone his chest.

He didn't know what happened but he knew one thing for sure. He wouldn't be able to face ryo again. He knew ryo would say he would not mind, that it was ok but he couldn't do it even if ryo thought it was ok. He would still remember this day and he didn't want that. There were so many lovely mages in Sabertooth. He should pick another one, Ian wasn't worthy of Ryo his protection, his kindness. He knew what he would do but he needed to try and convince ryo he wouldn't be going anywhere as he forced a kind smile on his face throught the tears as he looked at ryo. ''Go'' He told him kindly as he looked at him with tears glistening in his eyes.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 24th October 2014, 5:27 pm

Ryo looked at Ian and as the kiss did what he hoped it would all he oculd feel was joy. He had managed to save his one true love and that was worth any and all pain he had gone through. He wasn't sure what had come over Ian, but what he did know was that he was going to help Ian through whatever else he needed to help him through. Ryo looked at Ian and held him tightly to himself as he cried. When Ian said he should finish the mission alone he smiled and shook his head lightly "I could never do this mission without you right by my side Ian. That's just not going to happen i'm afraid. I will never leave you behind. I will never let you hide from me, or from yourself. Whatever this was today we will face together. Still we will fix the leeves and it will be time to investigate it."

He frowns and shakes his head lightly "We are never going to get near the dam this way. Ian there is someone I want you to meet." He reaches into he side card box and pulls out a card "This is one of the ones you gave me my love." He flows his magic into it and speaks "Gate of the Guardian. Open!" The gates of hades appear several dozens of yards away and as they opened the six red eyes opened and shone like rubies in the sunlight. Slowly the great black three-headed hound emerged from the gates. All three heads lowered to Ryo and Ian's height and the growled once. Ryo smirked and shook his head "Down boy. We need to get to the Dam pronto." He pulled Ian onto the middle head with him and his clone stood on the right head. When they were in place Cerberus lifted his heads and turned to head towards the dam. the pace quick with the giant steps. The whole time Ryo held onto Ian keeping him close by.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 24th November 2014, 12:23 pm

Ian smiled as he felt ryo hug him tight as he whiped a bit of tears away. He could feel a bit of joy again but also a lot of pain. If the dam would break down it would be all his fault and it would kill dozens of people. Ian his heart jumped a bit as he began to talk saying that he wouldn't be able to finish this mission without him and he nodded. ''Allright then'' he told Ryo as he abandoned his thought for the time and took the time to straighten his clothes. While doing this he could hear ryo comfirm his thoughts and he grimaced however he was surprised to see that instead of ryo getting his own cards that he got the pack of cards that he had given him at the beginning of a mission as a happy birthday gift.

He looked as ryo got a card, he couldn't really make out which card it was. The deck of cards featured them in various states, from sorrow and the one comforting each other, to happines where they both looked happy on the card with a light background. He only heard a loud sound and saw a big Iron and stone gate appear a few meters back as the doors slowly opened and six red eyes, shining like rubies attached to a giant three headed dog were shown. Even thought Ian knew that ryo summoned the thing he was still afraid of it and was shocked to find that ryo had put him on the middle head. He felt the giant beast began to move at high speed and he had to clutch against the fur of the animal until he could hear the rushing of the water and saw the dam in the distance. However he would also see the crack that had formed in the middle. A bit of water was seeping threw it but the power of water was not to be missed and he knew that more pressure would be put on the crack and more water would pass throught which in its own turn would mean more pressure again and so on and so on. ''We have to stop it quick. I may be able to stop the water from seeping out and you would have to find something to close it with so we can stop the pressure of the water that is now pushing against the dam'' he told Ryo as they were on the dog which was still going to the dam. Or he was actually more yelling since they went really fast and it was hard to hear each other over the wind that rushed through and against their ears.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 28th November 2014, 5:39 am

Ryo smiled as he held onto Ian and kissed his cheek as they arrived at the location of the levies. He looked at the levies and nodded his head lightly "Indeed. We need to stop it now. I am going to try something with my cards. I want you to try that plan of yours. I'll send Cerberus to bring trees and rocks to help us sure up the wall. It's the best Idea i've got right now love. If you have any other advice for me go ahead and share it." He gently pat the middle head and it lowered allowing both him and Ian to get off. Once Ryo pulled his love off he rushed over to the levy and pulled up one of his earth element cards. He sent his magic into the card and let it take on a whole new sensation. He placed the card against the wall and slowly took his hand away. Much to his surprise the card not only stuck to the wall, but it also seemed to keep it's earthern qualities. This was nothing short of a miracle that he desperatly needed. He pulled up three cards and looked at them one metal and one earth. He thought about the combination these would have and he sent magic through the cards fusing them together and forming them into one card. He placed this against the levy and when it stuck he smirked "This will be great."

Now he looked to Cerberus "Bring us six trees and six rocks as big as you can fit in your mouths!" He looked back to Ian with a wink "Go on love. Show me what amazing skills you possess. I know you can do it." Cerberus bounded off towards the forest in order to obey his master's commands. Ryo looked back to his element deck and began to search it for the cards he wanted as he did he stuffed those into his pockets.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 1:24 pm