Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Day We Come Out The Shadows (Open/Social)

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Day We Come Out The Shadows (Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day We Come Out The Shadows (Open/Social)

Post by Tess 6th September 2014, 10:44 am

(( Sorry short post. And I didn`t post yesterday since I got home a lot later than expected and had to do homework later than expected therefore ))

Allison peaked around the corner and rammed straight into another random person that seemed to be loitering around saying random things about sewing. She beamed at him and waved before darting around him, "Sewing is nice! Kittens is nice! Blood is nice! Hi!" And with that, Allison moved around the person and kept running, although she was still kind of puzzled about the needles in the pocket thing. She hopped onto a ladder on the side of the building and climbed up to the roof. The girl was sure that Alyia was going to come after her, because she was bleeding, but blood was all pretty, and Allison couldn`t even feel it. She was perfectly fine! Allison hurried up the ladder and hopped off onto the roof of the building. Although at least one of the windows on the ground level was open, since Allen had managed to get in, Allison didn`t want to pop out at him, in case he would freak out. And since all the other buildings had had apparent roof top entrances...

Allison looked off the edge and noticed Alyia looking up nearly towards her, and darted away to make sure the other girl couldn`t see her. Allison paused and followed Alyia`s line of sight- and saw a window, on the second floor of the building. I suppose that`s where Alyia-chan is going to enter, thought Allison. The girl decided to stay away from entering there, and skipped happily over to the handle over the ground, where there was an entrance. She tilted her head and decided to just go ahead and try to open it. There wouldn`t be any magical traps, right? Allison yanked at it and yanked at it, but the door wouldn`t budge. She ducked her head and tried to make herself scarce when she saw some mages flying overhead, and decided that they might worry about her, and that would be bad. Allison tilted her head once they were gone, and then swung herself down into the window that Alyia had spotted, flying through and landing with a resounding crash. The girl didn`t remember whether or not she had looked to see if her teammate was still watching, but got up gingerly and went to go find Allen, although the loud sound of her landing had probably alerted him already.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

The Day We Come Out The Shadows (Open/Social) - Page 2 PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

The Day We Come Out The Shadows (Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day We Come Out The Shadows (Open/Social)

Post by Cirven 6th September 2014, 11:23 am

He didn't know if he should follow the girl or let her handle the situation herself. He didn't really have a handle on anything going on and he wasn't in the mood to just jump into things that didn't necessarily need his involvement. "Ugh.. Right behind you." Seemed like his chivalrous side took over because he decided to help at least until the bleeding girl was fine so that he didn't leave both girls to fend for themselves.

He followed behind the girl while using his enhanced sense of smell to find the rust-like smell of blood to make sure they were going the right way. The girl he followed somehow knew where she was going though without him. "Oh yeah, I am Cirven Mizune. Rather have a name to call you other than 'blondey'."

She lead them to an abandoned building and he helped with looking around it for any sort of entrance only to find that any that were there were stuck shut somehow or locked. He stayed at one of the doors that was rusted shut and ignited his hand into his white flames. He then touched the edge of the door with his hand and removed his hand to leave a small amount of the flames on the door."And open says me." The flames then caused a small explosion and sent the door flying open and into the room. Dust swarmed around where the door had swung open.

He noticed that his companion had left him as she looked for an entrance of some sort."Hey! I got one of the doors to open!" He then walked in cautiously.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Day We Come Out The Shadows (Open/Social) - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 6th September 2014, 12:18 pm

Alyia heard the voice of the person who ad followed her. With one last look up the the window she saw a flash of red hair. Allison had found the window as well. A small gasp escaping her she raced to where she had heard her partner call from. Finding him he was standing in front of an open door. She paused mid-stride, how had he gotten the door open. With a shake of her head she stared to run again it didn't matter how he did it. All that mattered was that he did. Running to the entrance she ran into the building, but as she passed the person who had opened her door she spoke a single word. Alyia. She had just given him her name. Racing through the building she used her senses that she had just learned to find Allen, she wanted to find him first, if she found Allen Allison would show up sooner or later.

She had run through most of the building sensing no sign of the boy when she was a faint glow of a life source just beyond a door. Racing to the door Alyia peered through the window. She was on her tip-toes looking through the window. There inside was Allen, the red headed boy. He seemed somewhat down. A small from grew on her face. Lowering herself so that she was back on her feet Alyia turned the door knob. She had expected for it to be locked but she was taken by surprised when the door had opened easily. The door creaked as she opened it. With her blonde hair swirling around her ankles she looked down at Allen. He was surrounded by vegetables. Taking a look around there was no sign of Allison anywhere. She had gotten to Allen first. Letting out a sigh she looked down at the red head and smiled at him. "Found you."

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 6th September 2014, 12:36 pm

Allen was half asleep, he hadn't put his shirt back on yet, he found it more comfortable this way. He was alerted by the sound of crashing somewhere in the building, but he ignored it. Just then more noises came from the doors somewhere. He was fully alert before he heard footsteps, peering through the window was the blondey, Alyia. He pretended to be asleep and opened his eye just a bit to see.

She walked over to him with a smile, but Allen wasn't doing the same. What did she want? Was she there to take him captive? No.. she was too small to do anything to him physically, which is why he won't take any chances! He unexpectedly jolted up into her face, doing so to the point he was on top of her, pinning her down on the ground. "What do you want from me?" He had a concerned look on his face, worried, Not of himself, of other's well being. "Tell me!" He said worryingly. But just then his code ached, throbbed, and hurt again. He groaned, gritting his teeth before getting off of her and limping towards the wall in pain. He panted, sweat coming down his forehead, "You should leave.There's no reason for you to get involved with me, I've always handled this alone and this time won't be any different."
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 6th September 2014, 12:43 pm

After quickly getting ignored by everyone, Thordur saw them all heading into the same house and onto the roof, He thought to himself That now would be a good time for a prank. After thinking that thordur started channeling an aura around him, maybe he put a little to much power into it? or maybe something went wrong? who knows, but suddenly he got launched in the air and first saying rather calmly before noticing he was atleast around 59 meters high. "Well, this is working quite well..." Then he realised that it may have worked Too well, and started screaming "PEOPLE DOWN THERE ON THE ROOF THAT I SPOTTED EARLIER......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH OUUUUUUUTTT." PLONK!.... was the sound that was heard when he crashed into the house, possibly falling ontop of someone, Thankfully his aura kindof protected him from taking too much damage from the fall, Therefor thordur was thankfully not unconscious.

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 6th September 2014, 4:10 pm

(( Again short post. Sorry. No motivation atm.))

Allison dizzily skipped through the building, ramming into things left and right and splattering blood everywhere; on the walls, furniture, ceiling, floor, everything. She was dizzy not because of blood loss, but just because the blood was all so pretty. It was sort of like going through an art museum with all your favourite pieces of artwork and you`re being whisked by. Either way, Allison was skipping along, perfectly fine, (or at least as fine someone can be when they`re bleeding all over the place), and was nearly squashed by a screaming person that landed neatly, right on top of her. Allison couldn`t breathe, but she wasn`t feeling any uncomfortableness, so she just waited until she supposed the person had recovered their dignity and then carefully tried to push herself up.

When she didn`t succeed, Allison closed her eyes and just lay there waiting for the stranger to get up, or she supposed it was a complete stranger. It was funny how many people were around here in the building, though. While waiting for Thordur to get up off her, it occurred to Allison that the stranger was actually surprisingly light. Despite the fact that Allison wouldn`t have felt any pain anyways, not feeling any weight was something else. The dragon slayer tilted her head to the side and dug into her inner self, finding her aura, to find that it was being pushed away by someone else`s. Allison supposed that this was what was supporting the stranger, and wondered if he had kindly cushioned the fall by flattening her under this instead of his full weight.

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 6th September 2014, 4:43 pm

"I guess I'll take your name as a sort of thank you for opening the door too.." He sighed and wondered again why he had put himself into this situation. Alyia seemed like she was too focused on finding the red-haired girl from earlier to really talk or interact much. He was better off trying to talk to a doll it looked like.

He moved inside the building and made sure to look around so that nothing went unnoticed that could attack them or trap them. It looked like an ordinary house though. As ordinary as a abandoned house could get with the dust and how it hadn't been cleaned in what looked like years. He moved around it with Alyia who looked to be lost for a little bit but then she found who she was looking for on the other side of a windowed door.

She had unlocked it and was welcomed by the frantic speaking of the crimson-haired guy from earlier. Cirven let himself in behind her and was about to reply to him when he started to groan in pain. It must have been bad because he had started sweating.

"Alone? Do you seriously want to be alone in a place like this while dealing with that pain you just had?" He sighed and looked down to the floor. "Maybe its not my place to say but I think you don't want to be alone anymore. Least thats what I get from how you tried to interact with everyone. By the way, I'm sorry for scaring you off like that earlier. I came in at a bad time and caused things to get worse than what they were so if theres anything I can help with just ask. I'm at fault for most of this after all."

Character Info:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 8th September 2014, 7:43 pm

One second Alyia was standing up and the next she was on the ground pinned by Allen. She listened to him and all that he said. He was worried. Worried about other people taking him? But, where? Where were they going to take him? What exactly had caused him to asked her that one question.With all the questions running through her head she hadn't noticed that Allen had gotten off of her and moved away until Criven had spoken sitting up she listened to what the blue haired person had to say. She honestly couldn't agree more. Not, that she would be the exact one to help him. Alyia stood up and moved towards Allen. She wasn't scared of him. No fear rushed through her when he tackled her to the ground and no fear rushed though her now. After all she did have to deal with Deniel, someone like Allen was like a puppy dog. She reached a hand out and touched him. He felt cold and sweaty was this normal for him? She grabbed under his chin and tilted it up to look into her blue eyes. She narrowed her eyes. She didn't say much, but she never had to in order to get her point across. That was when she noticed something black against Allen's skin near his shoulder just peeking out from under his clothes. Not being around humans for ten years of her life suddenly kicked in as Alyia tore away Allen's clothing on his shoulder leaving the numbers 0001 in open vision in his chest near his shoulder. Seeing this only one though passed through Alyia's head; What was he?

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 9th September 2014, 4:30 am

Allen kept silent, he was speechless. How was he suppose to react? What would she think of him? What would she do? None of these questions made a difference but it crept into his mind despite what he thinks he desires. Thinking too hard about it, his code engraved on his flesh started to hurt again. This time he didn't wait around for someone to judge him, he grabbed Alyia's wrist tightly before gently but quickly shoving it away, "I don't appreciate your concern, but I was taught to always to accept help from people who offer it. But this only happens when I'm lost in thought and over thinking things. So I'd rather not think about it. But if you want to know, I'll tell you."

The fact he offered such things was a great opportunity, he never did this kind of stuff. The fact he was very calm was a good opportunity as well, and then went over to pick up his clothes. He slid his shirt on his torso before walking back over to Alyia, standing in front of her, crossing his arms. "So?"
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 23rd September 2014, 7:28 pm

((OOC : Honestly... skip me next time. Even if I posted as inactivity. Group thread { beside job, and it wasn`t my turn anyhow }, skip me. I apologise for the wait. ))

Allison gingerly pushed the stranger off of her, then bounded through the halls in a continuously loud and oblivious manner. Eventually, she skipped past a door that was ajar, and peeked inside, curious as to whether there was anyone inside, because she had thought she heard a voice just seconds before. She caught a glimpse of Allen dressing, or something, and then he walked out of her sight, to the other end of the room. She heard his voice say something, in what seemed to be a little bit of a weary and grudgingly accepting tone, but at the same time, rather annoyed. Allison tilted her head slightly, then skipped through the doorway and looked at Allen. He was standing in front of Allison`s teammate, and his arms were crossed in front of his chest. On the other side of the room, Cirven was standing alone, looking kind of lost, and Allison was confused as to what had happened here. She turned to Allen.

"Are you and Alyia-chan doing something inappropriate? It`s not nice to do that when there`s another person in the room..." To be honest, Allison didn`t know much of anything about inappropriate 'stuff'. She just knew that Allen was putting his clothes back on and he and Alyia were talking in a suspicious way...

Just then, Allison noticed another thing. Barely through his T-shirt, she could see the faint numbers of something. 0001. Allison reflected upon what that could possibly mean. Maybe it was just a tattoo? Or maybe he was part of an organisation or group, and he was the founder, or something? There could be a countless number of possible explainations, but right now, Allison was simply interested in knowing what was going on here. It really would be quite rude if Alyia and Allen were being all lovey-dovey. But if they were happy, then Allison was happy. But Cirven looked kind of lonely, even though his attitude didn`t match how many people were on his side of the room.

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 23rd September 2014, 7:54 pm

Cirven was surprised that Alyia didn't speak up with him at all. Was like he was better off having no one as his partner in helping to persuade the red-haired guy in front of them. She suddenly did something though and moved closer to the red-haired man and tried to touch him. Cirven couldn't grasp why she would move close to someone like him before calming him down. He had started to move to stop Allen from hurting Alyia but let what she was doing work its magic.

"Maybe she is better than me at calming others...?" he thought as Allen seemed to have calmed down. He couldn't help but think it had something to do with her being a girl though. "So... What are you wanting to tell u-" He was cut off by the voice of another girl near them and looked at Allison as she appeared.

"Inappropriate stuff? He just put his shirt on.." Cirven was basically oblivious to what she meant. "Either way, good thing we found you." After noticing the girl looked to still be fine somehow after her blood loss, he turned his attention back to Allen. "Back to the matter with you though. What were you getting at?"

Character Info:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 24th September 2014, 3:55 pm

Alyia was about to say something when a familiar voice spoke before her. Spinning on her heel she looked right at Allison who had now joined the conversation. She was standing on the open door way looking perfectly fine despite her blood loss. Hearing what she had to say Alyia shook her head. She didn't want anyone other than Deniel. What went through this girls head. 'Oh, wait right. No one knows...' Now turning back to Allen Alyia narrowed her eyes. "What does that tattoo mean?" She lifted a single hand and motioned to the numbers on Allen's shoulder. "It looks like a code of some sort. What does it mean? And where did you get it?" The blonde crossed her arms and looked at Allen waiting for a response. If she wasn't going to get one soon the red headed male would not leave without some bruises.

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 24th September 2014, 5:21 pm

Allen was shocked at the girl's attitude. So demanding and straightforward. No mercy it seems. Allen averted his eyes and 'tsked'. He looked back at her sternly and sighed, grumbling, "It is a code. It proves that I am owned by Dr.Stein.. I am a artificial human created in the lab of Dr.Stein." He chuckled, despite the sadness and lost cause in his eyes, "I'm a freak, right? Not only did I hurt your friend, I probably hurt you too. I'm a freak.. but I guess that's what all human tools are, Experiments gone wrong. Dead weight awaiting revival. Murderers. Nothing better then those words to describe my existence." He fixed his posture, standing up straight. Looking at Allison and Alyia, he bowed down, "I.. I'm sorry for hurting you. It just happens sometimes.. it's best not to associate yourself with me, you'll get yourself hurt. And just being around me can get you hurt.." His voice was trembling.

Was this really his purpose in life? He said it as if he accepted the fact he was a tool. Psycho. Murderer. Experiment gone wrong. A artificial human. The thoughts slowly crept into his mind. It was a sickening thought that he didn't hesitate to hurt these people. Was he really okay with this? He wanted to live, not just survive. He couldn't fully experience what this world has to offer. What others have to offer. He couldn't feel such vast emotions. He couldn't crave to protect someone. Nor could he be joyful, curious, sad, longing, not even love. His purpose in life was to be used for Dr.Stein's pleasure, not to live. Live for real. He wasn't sure if he was able to willingly add on the chains that held him, if to keep adding more locks to this door of his.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 27th October 2014, 8:41 pm

Alyia sighed. She knew about getting hurt. Just not in the way that Allen was speaking of. But, she had been on plenty of missions where she had been injured and choked. It didn't seem to phase her anymore. Besides, she was no pure angel herself. She had done her share of killing things. "Allen, you are no thing. You maybe a murderer, but that make you who you are. You may have injured people, but all of us have at some point or another." Lifting one hand from her side she ran it through her bangs only to have them fall back to where they had been before. Looking right at the red headed male she smirked. "I ain't no angel... well, technically... but that doesn't matter. I have injured my share of people and many thinks have come to the end of their lives standing in front of me. You aren't alone and I find you no less dangerous than myself, or my partner. And Allen, we are all freaks." Alyia flashed back to when she had first gone into a humane town. How she had been called a witch, a freak, something that should not exist. But, in all honesty she probably should not exist. She had killed her own family and all of the people that she had cared for, when she was a mere six years old.

Stepping closer to the red head Alyia held out her hand. "You are no different from me."

*((OCC: So I hope you guys don't mind, but I would like to continue this thread. I like it. ^^))*

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 28th October 2014, 4:23 am

Allen's face became more concerned and pitiful as he tilted his head down, the lighting was causing his eyes to be shadowed. But he gave it some thought, but he didn't feel like anything had changed. Whenever he vented or explained himself, he was always pitied. The fact Alyia was an angel wasn't weird to him. If Allen could escape a lab in cuts and bruises, be raised by a dragon, and live on the streets eating mostly metal and stolen food, nothing could be weirder for him. As Alyia's head extended outward towards him, he looked up and stared in awe. With that, he slowly extended his trembling arm out to grasp her hand. He hesitated, ..Should I do this?.. Those words echoed in his mind. He silently took a deep breath before smiling warmly. He stood up and smacked his cheeks, a rather joyful yet serious smile expressed on his face. "Alyia!" He said with a soft, childish tone. A small pause followed along before he hugged her, almost bear-hugged her actually. He was practically squeezing her until she was deflated, but it wasn't that hard now that you've that about it. It was actually rather gentle. A childish giggle escaped his lips, and so did four words. "Alyia, I love you!" Was Allen capable of loving? No, but he could learn, just like he could learn to be considerate, generous, and decent. But maybe he was using the word "Love" too loosely, he didn't mean it in any way except he really liked her. So as expected, he would've been very clingy of her.. just like all the other people he 'loved'.

~D'awww, huggle time ^.^~
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th November 2014, 4:31 pm

Alyia looked at Allen with wide eyes as he slapped his cheeks. Her hand was still for his taking but, she started to think again when he suddenly took it in his hand back from hers. But, she was once again surprised when he called out her name and embraced her in a hug. Her small body was embraced in his large one. If someone was to look from outside of the hug it would look as if the red head was squishing the blonde. But the hug was much more gentle. Alyia was about to hug back when the four words that she though would never exit any other mouth other than Deniel's did. The blonde froze in place her mind going a hundred miles an hour.

She soon came to a conclusion that Allen's didn't know the other meaning to those words and hugged back. Peering behind her she looked right at Criven and nodded. Showing that it was safe now and that Allen wasn't going to hurt anyone. Looking back at Allen the blonde sort of smiled and reached up to pat Allen on the head. "See. That wasn't so hard."

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 25th November 2014, 9:49 pm

When Alyia suddenly patted his head, he began to bury his face into her. She was like a pillow now that Allen thought about it. A moment of silence brushed by in a breeze before letting go, still leaning down on his with a grin though, face to face. "Well, um, Alyia.. I've kinda been wondering, but, are you headed somewhere?  I don't think normal people like you come wandering into alleys with strangers in hopes of catching some blood-sucking boy that gets what normal call "depressed". Or do you just have a twisted way of thinking? "

In general, he was asking if she was going somewhere, because it didn't look to him that she had his all planned out. Bobbing his head towards the door, his grin faded into a curious smirk. "Because if you're going somewhere in town, I could escort you there, I insist."
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 27th November 2014, 9:52 am

Cirven watched the scene with the two while trying to not feel awkward about the events. It was almost as if they were dating or something at first but he could tell that Allen was just a weird one with how he just randomly yelled out his confession of love to her. It caused Cirven to think about things he loved in flashes through his mind. Groups of people he had lost and the ones he had found recently. He still didn't necessarily see himself yelling out that he loved them even though it did show him in a weird way to treasure those he had more.

"Is this guy serious...?" Cirven thought to himself as he watched the two hug. "So.. Yeah.. I think my part here is kind of done." He spoke out as Alyia nodded to him. "I don't have much to do but go back home though, which I'd rather not do yet so mind if I tag along with you guys a bit longer?"

Character Info:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 29th November 2014, 11:48 am

Alyia looked at Allen with confusion. Sure it wasn't a normal thing to do, but she wasn't exactly normal. She tilted her head a bit with confusion. But as she heard the question slip from his lips she started to smile slightly. Hearing Cirven behind her she spun her head around and looked at him. She smiled at him too. It was going to be nice to be around nice people for once, not that Deniel wasn't it was just that he was usually hard to approach. She turned back and looked at Allen, "I am not normal to begin with, I am an angel of luck thank you very much. So I just happened to run into you out of luck one would say." She smirked at Allen and then continued, "I don 't know where I will be going next. I am just kinda wandering around today, so if you and Criven both want to join me, feel free to. I might go get something to eat." Alyia smiled as she pulled away from Allen and started to walk towards the door.

Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil 6th December 2014, 3:11 pm

Allen tilted his head cutely and averted his gaze slightly, wiping the rest of the dried blood off of his chin with the back of his wrist. "Can I come with you? I mean, I sorta kind of already eaten but maybe I could make up with you like this?" He questioned. He wasn't exactly satisfied of the amount of blood he consumed, while usually he  doesn't get a chance to drink that much but he doesn't feel satisfied, but he wasn't exactly hungry either. Rubbing the back of his neck while looking back at Alyia. What was weird that although blood usually smelled like iron, it didn't taste like it for him. It had a variety of tastes. Sweet, sour, bitter, salty, a lot of other tastes too. It was more like a treat with him. But it's not like anyone could really understand that. His taste buds registered the blood as something delicious. But as Alyia pulled away from Allen's arms, he stuck his tongue out. "You know, I wasn't lying earlier, you are quite small and cute." He joked as he followed behind Alyia in a rhythmic pace. Quietly leaning in on her to sniff her again, hoping she wouldn't realize it.

~Extremely Short Post~

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 4:55 am