Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

*Insert KH quote here*

Xehanort
    Xehanort

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

*Insert KH quote here* Empty *Insert KH quote here*

Post by Xehanort 26th August 2014, 8:13 pm

Last time in Kingdom Hearts...

Sora and co, defeat Xehanort stopping any of the events from KH from happening and sending an oblivious no longer evil into an AU Fairy Tail universe... /shotgunned

Joking aside, Hi! I'm Xehanort! Yes, I named myself after Xehanort from KH, Yes I will be using his Younger form, No he will not be a complete rip off of the canon (I doubt that's allowed anyways lol). Besides me being a returning member (who never finished an app btw.) there's not much to say about me other than.... um... I'm female? xD Yeah... I got nothin! xD So.... LOOK THERE A DISTRACTION! -FLEES WITH KINGDOM HEARTS IN TOW-
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

*Insert KH quote here* Empty Re: *Insert KH quote here*

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th August 2014, 9:01 pm

GET BACK HERE XEHANORT! *Takes out his keyblade and chases after*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

*Insert KH quote here* Empty Re: *Insert KH quote here*

Post by Tess 27th August 2014, 10:13 am

-Watches the scene and rolls her eyes-
    Hey Xehanort, welcome to FT-RP, erm, or welcome back I suppose~
    Glad to meet you, I see you`re on the cbox sometimes, and that`s very nice. Alot of friendly people here, as you probably already know, so we`ll all be willing to help you with anything you need, like your magic or character or whatever ~ *Q* any apps or anything.
    I would love to thread with you somettime, so good luck with your character, and welcome to the site! *Q* -hands Xehanort a welcome balloon-
    You can have a gold one!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

*Insert KH quote here* PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 7:45 am