Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The man with two natures with in. (open)

Ash wildheart
    Ash wildheart

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Exquip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The man with two natures with in. (open) Empty The man with two natures with in. (open)

Post by Ash wildheart 23rd August 2012, 4:43 am

Man is it good to be in this forest with no one around just me, the trees and my wild side. I think to myself for I came here to relax and let my wild side free for a bit because it seems to help to keep it in check. Since I decided to go and join Blue Pegasus to get farther along the road of the life of a mage. I stopped in this forest near the end of my path to Blue Pegasus to let my wild side out for who knows how long it will be before I can do this again. With that in mind I exquip my cloths I had on for lighter skin tight cloths that show off my 100kg of pure muscles in a wolf grey colour knowing that my wild side will be fine worm this on it not limiting any movement there fore it safe from being ripped off. Looking around one more time to make sure that there no one around I let the wild side take over.

Taking a back seat so to say I can not get over the rush of energy and the clearer senses that the wild side unlocks when let free. It stretchers our body loosening muscle stiff from misuse then sniffing for scents it picks up on the scent of a rabbit that fresh and so it lopes ofter it in a easy ground eating stride on all fours. Soon it sees it prey but it prey has not yet seen us it creeps closer it it in pouncing distance then quick as a flash it pounces and catches the rabbit breaking it neck happy with it kill it picks it up with our mouth then walks off looking for a place to settle down and begin munching on the rabbit. After a while it finds a clearing near s stream it settles on the bank of it getting ready to eat the rabbit raw. It then I strike gaining back control from it for really I don't want a raw rabbit in my gut I prefer a cooked one it did put up a little of a fight but it knows that I am the alpha. So I exquip out of the grey cloths into a loose pair of pants black and a open vest red with black trimming. Looking around for wood to make a fire and a spit I quickly manage to get a fire going. I then start to skin the rabbit and man is it a nice one it looks tender and oh so juicy then gutting it and cutting the head off I place it on the spit, letting it cook. While I wait for it to cook while turning it ever now and then I lay back and start to whistle a tune from my childhood it rise and fall like the wind does travelling quite a way letting anyone with a keen ear to track it back to it source.
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Lineage : Armored Beast

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Prince of Death
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The man with two natures with in. (open) Empty Re: The man with two natures with in. (open)

Post by Shinigami 26th August 2012, 1:44 am

Shini looked from side to side, his lungs filled with the odorless, fresh air that nature had to offer. This was probably one of the best spot that nature had to give, as it offered the sound of nature, the feel from so many plants and animals and overall, it had peace and quiet, a suitable place to go, relax and meditate. Shini wasn't there to meditate, he was there to explore, he wanted to know how life was like in these place, how the atmosphere was like. Taking another big breath, his mind was covered with the essence of nature itself, his nose could feel what seemed to be, the greenery. The place was dark obviously, the leaves from the gigantic, trees covering the sun, as it crowded together, wanting to get as much nutrition from the sun as possible, being very selfish indeed.

The pinnacle of the trees were of nowhere to be seen, as the trees were too damn high for such things. Of course, if one could fly like an exceed, than it would be a piece of cake, but if it's a normal human, than they wouldn't. Shini however was a mage, his race was rare, and superior amongst the humans due to the supernatural abilities that they can perform, and of course, each and every supernatural abilities that they can perform were unique in its own perspective. Using his main staff, he teleported freely, teleporting on top of a very big tree; his balance was imbalance, his legs squatted, like an assassin, assassinating it's prey.

The view was alright, but it wasn't good enough, well, not as good as expected, well better than expected. His eyes could see the green leaves everywhere, as it hid the ground, the brown solid terra firma was nowhere to be seen except when having a telescope or something. Of course, Shini didn't have one, nor did he want to buy one, thinking that it was useless. Being a guild master of Blue Pegases, he had to spend a lot of time working on Blue Pegasus, helping the members, and essentially try to make the guild a better place, where he did, with the help of Blue Pegasus' members of course. Having satisfaction of looking at the green surface, Shini teleported again, this time his eyes closed, making a random target to teleport.

With his eyes closed, his legs squatted, and his body trying to get balance, he accidentally fell, falling in a high speed of speed. The tree was very tall, and when falling down from it, it felt like falling down a deep, black abyss, wanting to land and die. With a few inches left towards the ground, he moved his staff into a 360 once again, his eyes opening, only to find fire and a rabbit.

He then heard a tune, a tune that sounded like a piece of music. Somebody was here, and he knew it, as he could definitely feel the presence of the guy. The cooking was definitely part of the human's work, same as the voice. Therefor, he looked down, only to find a man with an open red vest and grey loose-fitting jeans. Tilting his head, he seemed to be someone who he knew, somebody that he met a while ago. His memories weren't straight, with the ruckus, and the birds chirping was really helping him. He stood there silently thinking of who the man was, but stopped, wanting to ask him, as he thought that standing there all day looking at him will look weird. "Uh, do I know you? Cause i think I saw you from somewhere..." He asked him, his head tilted, his bangs moving to one side.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The man with two natures with in. (open) Untitl12
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The man with two natures with in. (open) Empty Re: The man with two natures with in. (open)

Post by Sir Leonard 26th August 2012, 3:01 am

(OOC: Hey Ash, we have to use the third person point of view and past tense.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The man with two natures with in. (open) 60684_s
    The man with two natures with in. (open) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Ash wildheart
    Ash wildheart

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ash wildheart 26th August 2012, 6:00 am

(ooc: oops sorry Leo didn't know and I do better with 1st person but I try me best.)

ic: ash was laying back with his eyes closed whistling the tune from his childhood from happier times of them. The smell coming from the rabbit was saying that it was almost ready a spilt second before a voice was heard noticing the disruption of air waves by his wild side. Moving faster then what his size would lead you to believe Ash was up and already exquip his wolf sabers holding them both in a reversed grip and standing in a ready stance. When what the words mean make themselves known.

Relaxing just a bit looking for the source of the voice then finding it and locking on with his fine day sky blue eyes. Ash sees a youth in his late teens that Ash's wild side marks him out as a alpha then seeing his blue hair and looks. It dawns on Ash that he was looking at the guild master of Blue Pegasus not believing his luck at meeting the very person who he needed to see to join the guild at the end of this trip. Ash stands up and sends the sabers back to the pocket dimension he says. "Shinigami-San right it a pleaser to meet you. My name Ash Wildheart and to answers your question no we have not meat but I have been told that I look like my father, the great exploring mage Sir Wildheart."
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 31st August 2012, 11:51 pm

Ooc: im so sorry for the late response,,, ive been really busy with school and everything. Again, sorry >.<

Hearing the young man refer to him as "Shinigami-san", Shini was quite surprised, but hid it by smiling a friendly one.
    With his left empty palm showing, he said, "Please, don't be so formal with me. You can call me Shini, and that's it. No need for such honorific thingies. I'm still a teenager you know!" He giggled a bit, his right hand covering his mouth though, so that the person wouldn't see his giggle. The real reason why Shini didn't want the man to be so formal with him is because of the fact that he wasn't used to such high formality. True, he was the guild master of Blue Pegasus and the people from the guild should respect him, but he felt like they should treat him just like everybody else. He wanted the guild to be one huge family, filled with mages and that was it. Tilting his head a bit, he slanted his eyes a bit, looking at the man, who introduced himself as "Ash Wildeheart" and have said that he looked a lot like his father who was called, Sir. Wildheart, hence having the last name in Shini's opinion. With his right hand gripping his wooden main staff, he looked at him, his mind was filled with curiosity. He had never met his father nor have ever heard of him before, even though Ash claimed that his father was quite famous indeed. He crossed his arms, his eyes fixated on the man, his main wooden staff was on his chest now, as it laid there peacefully, not making a move.

He took a good look of the man, and realized something, resulting in him saying, "Uh...not to be rude or anything, but how do you know my name? Oh and by the way, I've never heard of your father before, sorry. He must truly be a very good man huh? If you don't mind, can you tell me more about him? I might've heard of him" he smiled.

Ash wildheart
    Ash wildheart

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ash wildheart 1st September 2012, 7:08 am

(ooc: it alright man i figured that that what happened. also that you would post as soon as you could.)

ic:
    Ash's face has a slight look of relief that it was the Guild Master and not some one else then hearing what Shinigami asked he replies. "well Shinigami-san sorry shini it hard not to know you after how many Mage magazines you been in because of you beening like the youngest Guild Master right? to tell the truth i did think for a moment that i didn't guess right. Any way you wanted to know of my dad right well there not a lot to tell he went missing soon after my 8th birthday but i still have plenty of memories of him as well as a few items from his trips into the uncharted." it was then the faint scent of burning meat reached the nose of Ash it toke a second for it to be proccessed as the rabbit was burning. Then moving like a bat outta hell Ash get the rabbit away from the fire sighs then asks. "Would youlike a piece?"
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shinigami 1st September 2012, 11:29 pm

Shini's cheeks turned red for a bit, blushing when hearing that he was featured on a lot of mages magazines. Shini didn't know this, due to the fact that he couldn't be bothered reading the mages magazines, but now regretted it, as he wanted to see himself on the magazines. Shrugging, he continued to listen to the proclaimed, "Ash" as he began to talk about his dad, talking about him disappearing on his eighth birthday and such. Shini felt sorry for him but remained silent, not wanting to look rude in front of Ash. After Ash stopped talking, he could smell something. It was the smell of a delicious piece of meat. His mouth immediately drooled over the smell, as he looked all around, wondering where the smell came from. Then out of the blue, he could see Ash as he took a burnt piece of rabbit as he asked him if he wanted one or not. Clapping his hands, and smiling with slanted eyes, he saied in excitement: "Yes please! I'm so hungry, and I've never tasted rabbit for a while. It'll be deliscous I can smell it!"

It was true. Seeing the sight of the rabbit has made him hungry, as his stomach rumbled immediatedly.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:08 am