Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE]

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE]

Post by JaffaArchfiend 30th August 2014, 4:31 am

Capricorn was silent for a moment, leaving a gap for where Kiersa could ask any questions she had. The nun remained silent however, signalling that he could continue. “Celestial Spirits are summoned to this world via what are called Gates.” He said. “When you summoned meh, I appeared next to you, generally speaking. It is impossible to summon a Spirit anywhere else except for beside you.” He said, Kiersa nodding as this made sense to her.

“On the subject of Gates, these can be opened in one of two ways. First way is the usual and that is the Summoner calling forth the Spirit of that key. For example myself, you would need to say, Open the Gate of the Goat! Capricorn!” said the Spirit, the nun giving an ah of understanding, before she blushed given how she had summoned him here in the first place. “The second method is that the Spirit summons itself to this world. I know of only a handful of Spirits who have done so, and usually only because they have formed a proper trust with the mage in question, or the situation called for them to do so.” Capricorn stated.

“Now, just as a Gate can open, so can it be closed. Again, there are two methods to this. The first, is that it requires both the Spirit and the Mage to agree to its closure, returning the Spirit back to the Celestial World.” Said Capricorn. “The second method, although at the moment I doubt you will be able to accomplish this milady,” he said gently, Kiersa sighing at this description, “is that the Summoner uses their own willpower to close the Gate and send the Spirit back. This is known as a Forced Closure, and usually tends to only occur in battle situations.” He explained.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE]

Post by JaffaArchfiend 30th August 2014, 5:10 am

Kiersa sat in silence as Capricorn gave another pause for any questions. She bit her lip for a moment before speaking. “W-What h-happens… if y-you t-try to s-summon a s-spirit wh-when y-you d-don’t h-have e-enough S-Spiritual E-Energy?” she asked hesitantly, Capricorn nodding at her question.

“A good question milady, and not one many new Summoners choose to ask. The answer is simple milady… you would fail.” He said, the nun letting out a slow sigh of relief. “This is why you must wait and train your body and Spiritual Energy before attempting to summon more than one Spirit at a time. Some keys may allow you to summon two spirits at once, such as the Gemini, or Pisces Zodiac Keys, or the silver Canes Venatici key to name a few, but do not mistake this as multiple summoning. It may appear to be two spirits, but they are in fact the one spirit tied to a single key… spiritually speaking that is.” He said with a shrug. Kiersa nodded at his words.

“Now… we return to the subject of Contracts.” Said Capricorn, causing Kiersa to become mildly confused as she had thought they had gone over everything relating to that topic. “Whilst you know now how to form a Contract… we will now discuss how they are dissolved or ended.” He said, a grave look crossing his goat-like features that worried the nun.

“A Contract may be ended if the summoner is arrested for any crime, the summoner rescinds the contract themselves… or the summoner were to die.” He said, Kiersa gasping at the last option. “Do not worry though… Spirits are forbidden from directly or indirectly killing their summoners.” Reassured Capricorn.

Post tracker:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 31st August 2014, 3:02 am

Katherine raised one eyebrow in surprise of the irony of what Chaos decided to do to Kiersa. Turn her into a demon for briefest of seconds and even then it sent a shock through Kiersa's body. She had a taste of the power that darkness brought to her and it was akin to an adrenaline rush. It was very seductive in its power and Kiersa immediately faltered and asked questions. It was to which Katherine replied, "Well dear there is 2 possible answers to that. One is that she denied herself sin so long that she learned to ignore its druglike properties. Or the more likely one being she learned to channel her sin into something less destructive like overindulging in food, sex or vanity. Something that you paid little attention to because you worried about her doing something much worse." Katherine was now slightly worried, if she shivered and lost faith with just a small dose of demon energy. What was going to happen when she shared the burden?

Katherine jumped out of the water and walked by the 2, they seemed to have situation under control. So she simply started strutting out of the forest and showing off her assets. She simply said, "I am going to take a walk to nearest town and get some silver keys for you to use.~ She then opened a portal and pulled out a black coat to put on that she saved from the incident with Kichiro. She was still hurt by that, but had gotten over it. Slipping the coat on she walked into the night and into Crocus to get some keys. Capricorn was going enough of a bang up job helping Kiersa out that in all honesty her job was done beyond getting her keys. Lets 8s see what Capital Crocus had in store...

JaffaArchfiend's Secondary Magic Training [PRIVATE] - Page 2 P5l7Dxp
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st September 2014, 12:44 am

Kiersa blushed for the sake of Katherine’s decorum as she wandered around in the nude, but considered her words carefully. “She has been eating a lot of donuts lately…” mused the nun quietly. Capricorn seemed to be unfazed by the angels naked antics, if anything he appeared to be quite bored of them. When the angel said she was going to go get some silver keys for Kiersa to use she blinked, and before she could protest, Katherine was already gone. She gave a sigh of resignation and stared at the ground for a time.

“Something troubling you milady?” asked the goat spirit of his soon to be owner. “I… N-No… nothing…” softly lied the nun before receiving a slight rap to the head from the Spirit. “Oww…” she groaned, looking up at Capricorn in confusion. “Milady, if you truly wish for meh to be your Spirit, then I must insist on honesty.” He said, making Kiersa sigh. “…I-It’s j-just… o-overwhelming…” she tried to explain. “Th-this wh-whole… s-summoner m-magic… a-and… w-well…” she trailed off, biting her lower lip as she tried to consider her next words.

“You feel as if you haven’t personally earned this, and it’s all just being handed to you on a plate. Is that correct milady?” guessed Capricorn, to which the nun nodded. “Allow meh to explain then milady… The angel may indeed find you some keys to try and form contracts with… but that is all she can do. For all she knows, the spirits she selects may not even desire to form a contract with you milady.”

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st September 2014, 12:45 am

“Each spirit is different, and desires different things.” He explained. “You recall how I said that each Contract, some spirits may require of you certain things to be accomplished before they will be summoned?” asked Capricorn, the nun nodding as she remembered that part of the lesson. “Well, there are some spirits who are very touchy and picky on whom they form a contract with. I have known Spirits that have refused to make a contract with someone because of one reason or another… for several of your lifetimes. There are even some who have never formed contracts at all because of one reason or another.” Explained the Goat-Spirit.

Kiersa briefly frowned for a moment. “B-But-“ she began before Capricorn held up a finger. “Even if the angel finds silver keys and brings them here, she cannot make them form a contract with you. That is between you and the Spirits. She could bring over a dozen keys, and maybe only one or two would deem you worthy of forming a Contract with them in their eyes.” Said the Spirit. The nun looked away towards the now still waters of the hot spring nearby and sighed before looking at Capricorn.

“I… I h-have to d-do this o-on my own… D-Don’t I?” she asked, the Spirit nodding. “At the moment, you only have enough Spiritual Energy to sustain one Spirit at a time milady. You will need to train quite hard before you are able to summon two at once.” He said, reminding her of part of the lesson earlier.

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st September 2014, 12:52 am

“Which brings us to another part of Celestial Spirits.” Said Capricorn, causing Kiersa to raise an eyebrow. “Th-There’s more?” she asked, the Spirit nodding. “As you yourself have said earlier, with your reasons for wishing to undertake this path of magic, the Celestial World is uninhabitable by humans… except of course with the Celestial Spirit Kings permission, but that is so rare it is practically a miracle in of itself.” Said the Goat, Kiersa biting her lip as she recalled the pain that Aayla was in when she’d been brought back to Sabertooth, the pain that she had felt through her own body as she healed her with the powers of Stigmata.

“Just as the Celestial World cannot sustain humans… so too is the same true in reverse.” He said, making Kiersa look to the Spirit in concern and worry. “A-Are y-you a-alright sir?” she asked, Capricorn blinking before chuckling softly. “I am fine milady. The reason for that is yourself actually.” He said, making Kiersa blink a little in slight confusion. “M-Me?” asked the nun. Capricorn nodded. “Celestial Spirits have two means of surviving in the human world. The first and most common is from the magic of their Summoner. The Contract forms more than just a bond of words between Spirit and Mage milady. It also creates a connection, through which the Spirit can use the mage’s Spiritual Energy to remain in this world, albeit for a short time.” He explained, the nun pressing a hand to her chest as she looked at the spirit.

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st September 2014, 1:02 am

“The second method is that the Spirit uses their own magic to survive. I know of only one Spirit who can perform such a feat of power and will. The leader of the Zodiac’s, Leo the Lion.” Said Capricorn. “Even with a Spirit Mage’s magic to sustain us in this world however… that does not mean we can remain forever. Each day we are out, drains a little bit more of our own power… prolonged exposure could even result in our demise.” He said, sending a shudder through the nun who shook her head. “I w-would n-never-“ she began, stopping as Capricorn held up a hand for her silence.

“I can guess milady that you would not be the type of person to do so. But there have been those that abused their Spirits in such a manner, viewing us as mere tools, shields, objects… slaves.” He said, his words echoing the concerns of Katherine from earlier. “This is why contracts with some Spirits are quite particular… Speaking of milady, shall we formalise ours now before the angel returns?” he asked, Kiersa nodding before she went down on her knees before him. “M-Mister C-Capricorn s-sir… w-would y-you d-do me the h-honour of f-forming a C-Contract w-with me?” she formally asked.

“I would milady. My terms are thus. You will be able to summon me on any day of the week at any time. You will not kneel before meh, or bow, except for your head of course. Instead, you will curtsey should you feel the need to occur. We can work on your stuttering during the times you feel you should need to summon meh when not in battle.” He said, a note of humour in his words as he set out his conditions, the nun blushing before she nodded. “A-Agreed s-sir. Th-thank y-you M-Mister C-Capricorn.” She said, rising to her feet, even as Capricorn went down on one knee, took her hand and kissed it like a gentleman. “And thus, our Contract is formed. May I return now to the Spirit World to rest milady?” he asked, Kiersa nodding. With that, the Gate was closed and Capricorn faded away in golden light.

Theme:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 1st September 2014, 2:19 am

Katherine walked down the forest and into the clearing that lead into Crocus. She only had 1 job to do and one task to succeed in it. She needed to find Silver Keys and bring them to Kiersa, and so began her journey through the city visiting Magic shops to browse their wares. She found several of them, but decided against getting cute pet based ones given to children. She needed to get ones that would help her along in the journey. So she spent the next 30 minutes painstakenly and expensively buying Silver Keys until she got herself a decent Bundle. She then decided to sit down and have some tea to relax at a Cafe. She chuckled as she saw the people in the streets, living their daily lives and rushing to get to the next destination. The world was certainly ugly, yet beautiful... And Katherine liked it this way.

Katherine shook her head and ordered a strawberry cheesecake for no particular reason. She then walked back to the location where the 2 were finally doing the contract. Good, she was getting nervous enough as it was already being around someone who could imprison her. Capricorn seemed to have the situation underhand and Kiersa would get her miracle. This was a win-win for Katherine as she set down the box of cake and several Keys right next to it. She said to the two, "Well it seems my work is done. Is there anything else that is required of me or shall I just leave her to your capable hands Capricorn?" Katherine smiled amusedly as she served a slice of strawberry cheesecake to Kiersa and handed a plastic fork to eat it. She then sliced a piece for herself and Capricorn if he wanted it before relaxing. One final check of progress before she goes to the next task...

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st September 2014, 8:19 am

As Capricorn faded away, he regarded the Angel of Chaos for a moment. “I shall leave the rest to you and meh Summoner.” He said before he fully returned to the Celestial World. Kiersa looked at the spot where he had been earlier, then looked back at Katherine as she was handed the slice of cake and fork. The nun tentatively took a bite of the cake before speaking. “H-He w-was nice… th-thank y-you your holiness.” She said softly, her eyes regarding the box of keys next to the rest of the cake. She looked back at Katherine in concern.

“A-Are… a-are y-you…” she hesitantly began to ask, trying to consider how much all of this was costing the angel. Kiersa frowned and looked away at the idea. “Y-You d-didn’t h-have to…” she said before quickly waving her hands in a placating manner. “N-Not th-that I-I’m n-not grateful y-your holiness!” said the nun rather quickly lest she had offended the divine spirit who was helping her. “I-It just…” Kiersa trailed off, unsure how to put her feelings into words without sounding insulting or ungrateful. She finished off her slice of cake before tentatively picking up the silver keys. The nun traced her fingers over each one and its constellation sign, her mind trying to go over which one was which that she had learned until she came across one in particular.

“Draco…” she whispered to herself as she looked at the silver key in her hand. Her mind went back to what Cirven and Aayla had gone through, before slowly nodding. Remembering what Capricorn had taught her, she held out the key, after standing up, and intoned, ”Open the Gate of the Dragon! Draco!”

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st September 2014, 5:06 pm

Kiersa held the key aloft for a minute... before wiggling it. "Umm... O-Open th-the Gate o-of the D-Dragon... Draco?" she said, trying once more to summon the spirit. She felt a tingle run through her body before it faded. She lowered the key and inspected it a little more. "G-Guess I-I'm n-not strong e-enough..." she sighed softly before turning around to look at the other keys, blinking at the sight of an elderly gentleman standing there. "O-oh! H-hello s-sir." she said, beginning to bow, but remembering Capricorns words, went to curtsey instead.

The old man looked at the nun, almost amusedly. "Must admit, this is a first." he said, his voice sounding young and old at the same time. The nun looked at him in confusion. "S-sorry?" she asked. "A nun being the one who summoned me. Usually its some big breasted woman, or some strange little fellow... although I must admit, my favourite by far was this girl who was pretending to be a boy..." he said, making Kiersa blink for a bit in confusion before the realisation hit her. She immediately bowed in respect to the man.

"F-Forgive m-me s-sir f-for-" she began before her head was tilted upwards by the Spirit's hand. "No need for that young one. Normally I would not be here, as you don't have quite enough Energy yet to truly summon me. But, for the purposes of forming a contract, I can supply some of my own power for the time being." he said, gesturing they take a seat. As the pair did so, Draco looked over towards Katherine and bowed his head. "You look as delicate as ever Young Angel. I hope your masters aren't over-working you." he said in polite conversation before he regarded Kiersa once more.

"Now then child... why did you choose my key in particular out of the assembly that Katherine-Chan has provided?" he asked. The nun went on to explain the story concerning the Dark Celestial Mage, Cirven, Aayla, her wounds. As the tale progressed, the old man's face grew darker and darker. "I see... so someone's found the pup then and given him a lease on the world..." he said before looking at the nun. "My conditions are simple Young One. Whenever you call on me for anything except battle, I would like a cup of freshly brewed tea ready for me. If summoned for battle, we can suspend the tea until afterwards, or double it up at the next casual summon. Secondly, you must pass my key through a flame or have it struck by a lightning based strike. Have no fear on the second part, my key will not pass the current through you." assured Draco, Kiersa quickly agreeing to his terms.

"With that, I must bid you farewell then Young One. You have many more Spirits to go through I presume... Farewell." he said, before fading away. Kiersa looked down at the key in her hand, and put it away into her pouch. She turned her attention towards the pile of keys and pondered.

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 1st September 2014, 5:57 pm

The nun looked over each key carefully, thinking through each ones constellation, and trying to consider what each one could mean or do. She had not expected Draco to appear as an old man, so that meant that she could not anticipate what the other spirits could appear as either. She held up a key that held the constellation symbol for the Hydra, before shuddering and putting it to the side. If Draco had appeared as an old man, she didn't want to consider what form Hydra may take on...

She looked over each ones carefully, also considering how much magical power she had currently. "I can only call out one at a time right now..." she mused to herself as she narrowed the selections. "So... if I'm to be of any help... the Spirits need to be fighters... good ones..." she said, before spotting a key who's history she did recall. "The Southern Cross..." said Kiersa. Whilst this Spirit isn't a combat spirit, the nun could definitely see it being very useful... especially since the Spirit who's key this was, was rumoured to know everything there was to know about each and every single spirit. The nun was banking on the possibility that it also knew everything about Dark Celestial Spirits as well... including the black dragon that had tormented Aayla and Cirven.

Putting it to the side for making a contract with in a moment, she returned to selecting her keys. "Oh... I want to make contracts with all of them..." she sighed with a frown as trying to narrow her choices was looking for a needle in a haystack... of needles. Two caught her attention though. "The Wolf," she said, holding up one key, then looking at another. "And the Eagle..." she mused, her mind going back to when she'd had to use Stigmata Flight to try and get Aayla out of harms way... Assuming Eagle held the same ability...

She put those two to the side along with the Southern Cross key, and went back to looking through the keys, trying to decide if she wanted to try and form more contracts, or attempt them with the ones she had selected.

Theme:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 1st September 2014, 9:38 pm

Katherine watched in utter amusement as she started to watch Kiersa started summoning the Celestial spirits one by one until she made a contract with an old Dragon spirit with a love for tea and most peculiar of summons. This was mildly entertaining to watch as she bowed her head to the spirit, "Not as much anymore, a new Dark Angel was born and I kind of stole her before she went to heaven. She is actually a very capable girl and learning the ropes.~ She continued to munch on the cake and continued to watch the selected keys that Kiersa chose. Katherine said, "Honestly dear it was of little bother to me. Just focus on kicking that Dark summoner's little butt for your friends.~" Katherine hated corrupted Zodiac Keys, because they were denied... everything. No freedom, no afterlife and eternal darkness.

Kiersa wondered why she did all of this, but it was simple. Katherine said, "Miracles only help you achieve the goal dear. True miracles come from your own strength and power. I simply give you the tools to fulfill it. However what comes after this is not divine strength, but by your power." Katherine set down the plate of strawberry cheesecake and gave next bit of instructions for Kiersa, "And the soul splitting trigger will happen when you kiss her on the forehead. I will say that if you thought the 30 seconds was a rush... The 2 of you are splitting an Archdemon between the 2 of you. Are you sure that you want to go through with this dear? The burden will be heavy..."

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 2nd September 2014, 10:50 am

Kiersa thought about Katherine's words. She slowly nodded. "I m-may n-not have t-told him to do it... b-but wh-what happened to M-Mary only h-happened b-because I r-released him... It is already my burden to bear..." she said softly, her eyes looking over the keys she had picked out earlier. The nun took up the Cross and held it before her. "Open the Gate of the Southern Cross! Crux!" she called out, this Spirit feeling much easier to summon, as a bright light shone from the silver key.

A form became to take shape from the light ahead of her... and then Kiersa blinked at the sight she beheld in front of her. "U-Um... h-hello s-sir..." she said tentatively, and quietly for a very good reason in her opinion. The Spirit in front of her resembled... well, a medieval man who's head was literally a giant silver cross... who was apparently sleeping. "Umm..." trailed off the nun, looking over to Katherine for any advice before looking back at the Spirit, and falling backwards as he was suddenly looking at her, very closely. "Eeeep!" she cried out as she fell on her back.

She slowly got back up... only to see the Spirit was back asleep. She sighed and was about to try and send him back to the Spirit World when she heard a voice. "You wish to form a Contract young lady?" Kiersa rapidly looked around trying to find the source of the voice. "Well? You summoned me... want a Contract or not?" It took Kiersa a moment to figure it out, but the voice was inside her head... and the only Spirit she knew that was around besides Katherine... The nun quickly nodded at Crux. "Y-Yes sir..." she said. "Done. Sorry for being a bit brusque, but I must be off." said Crux, the nun nodding as she sent him back through the Gate.

Kiersa sighed as she looked over the keys once more. "Draco was an old man... Crux was... literally, a cross... Capricorn was a goat-man..." she surmised to herself, shaking her head a little. "Spirit forms are... strange..." she said to herself before looking at the two remaining keys once more.

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 2nd September 2014, 11:31 am

She took up the next key, that of the wolf. She took a slow breath before holding it forth. "Open the Gate of the Wolf! Lupus!" she called forth... once again the same sensation as with Draco occured. Only this time it felt even weaker. "You're the one who summoned me?" came a snarl from behind her. Kiersa looked behind her to see a massive white wolf standing between her and Katherine. The wolf was staring down Katherine, like a hunter with prey. "U-Umm.. y-yes m-mister L-Lupus..." said the nun softly, reaching out as the Wolf leapt towards Katherine, fangs bearing wide. "N-No! Stop!" she called out, the Wolf snarling as it landed, glaring at her.

"Why did you summon me then, if not to fight?" snarled the wolf spirit. Kiersa shrinked a little before the ferocious spirit. "U-Umm... I... I w-wanted t-to... to form a C-Contract..." she began before the Spirit let out a short barking laugh. "A snivelling child like you, thinks she can form a Contract with me? Ha! I could devour you whole right now if I so wished... and I doubt you could stop me..." he snarled, suddenly leaping towards her. "Stigmata of Flight!" intoned Kiersa, her back bleeding and her legs falling useless beneath her before wings of light shone forth and took her to the safety of the skies.

Lupus snarled as he looked at the nun above him. "Clever trick human... but not clever enough." he said with a wolfish smirk, his body immediately turning into that of a brown haired human, wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and white shirt. The transformation startled Kiersa, enough time for the Wolf in human form to suddenly appear in the sky next to her. "Peek a boo." he smirked before punching her in the face and sending her falling to the ground.

Kiersa cried out as she slammed into the hard stone, the Wolf shifting back into his canine form as he landed on top of her, his paws on either side of her, his great maw in position to rip out her throat. "Any last words human?" he asked. "Stigmata of Damocles." she replied, the blade of holy light searing up from her wrist, the tip resting on the jugular of the Wolf.

He regarded her weapon for a moment before chuckling. He continued to laugh even as he turned back into human form. "Well done girl. Now... why do you want me hmm?" he asked. Kiersa blinked at his reaction before explaining the story about the Dark Celestial Mage. Whilst Draco had frowned, Lupus only seemed to grin. "And these were your team-mates yes? Very well then... but I have a condition to my summoning girl. You must spill blood on my key." he said, glancing at her wrist where Damocles was coming from. "I doubt you'll have trouble fulfilling that. Farewell girl." he said, fading into motes of light.

Kiersa dispelled her magic, and let out a slow breath as she lay there for a while. She turned her attention to the last key she had chosen. "P-Please d-don't b-be as c-crazy..." she pleaded.

Theme:

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 2nd September 2014, 5:18 pm

The nun took up the key, and after making sure they were in a clear enough space in case this one was a combat crazed spirit like the last one was, she held out the key. "Open the Gate of the Eagle! Aquila!" There was the same bright light once more, before it coalesced in front of Kiersa in the form of... a young woman, with a very long pony-tail, wearing exotic looking robes. "So... this is what I have to work with?" she said as she began to circle Kiersa. "U-Umm.. s-sorry?" said the nun confusedly.

"Hmm... could use some more food, a little more development in muscle mass definitely..." said Aquila, not having apparently heard Kiersa's words. "Umm... M-Miss A-Aquila... wh-what are y-you doing?" asked the nun, Aquila stopping in front of her. "Seeing where you are lacking girl and where I'd need to work on for our Lessons together." she said, the confused look on Kiersa's face becoming mirrored on the Spirit's own. "...You did summon me for a Lesson didn't you?" she asked. "L-Lesson? I... I umm... w-wanted t-to f-form-" she began to explain before Aquila sighed.

"Form a contract right. Forgot you tend to do that the first time around. Very well then. Here are my terms. The Lessons will be a different time-scale each time. There is no set duration understood? This applies for Lessons in combat as well. You will hold my key between your index finger, middle finger and thumb, like so." she said, correcting Kiersa's grip on her key with very little protest. "W-What i-if I... I'm i-in a h-hurry M-Miss a-and d-don't hold y-your key right?" hesitantly asked Kiersa, Aquila shooting the girl a look before replying. "Then I shall still appear, but after whatever situation called for my summoning is done, and you are alone, I shall summon myself and punish you however I see fit. Agreed?" she said, her tone not even wishing to broker the notion of disagreement from the nun who simply nodded.

"Good. Now then, we'll begin our Lesson now that the Contract is formed." said Aquila, who began to move the girl's limbs into a pose. "This is the first step." she said, striking the same pose herself. "U-Umm... wh-what l-lesson i-is this Miss?" asked Kiersa, a raised eyebrow coming from the Spirit. "A dance lesson of course. That is why you summoned me is it not? To learn how to dance?" Kiersa blinked at the response, earning a sigh from Aquila. "Apparently not... no matter. Since a contract has been formed, you shall learn whether you intended to or not." said the Spirit, who checked the stone hanging from her necklace for a moment. "It seems we shall have to postpone the Lesson till another time." said Aquila as she faded away in the familiar light of a Spirit returning to the Celestial World.

The nun slowly lowered herself from the pose she'd been put in and sat down with a bemused sigh. Kiersa looked over the other keys that Katherine had acquired and shook her head with a shudder. "I-I th-think... th-that sh-should be e-enough..." said the nun, looking over at the angel and bowing her head towards her.

Theme:

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 3rd September 2014, 1:47 am

Katherine watched at the nun summoned creatures one by one, it was fairly entertaining to watch as she clumsily made contracts and conflicted with their personalities. The most entertaining one was Lupus by far who dared to attack Katherine, but Kiersa distracted him long enough to get off. This was annoying, but yet entertaining at the same time as the 2 fought it out. Both with the same level of ferocity that mortal species brought to the fray, but ultimately the smarter of the 2 won the match and survive. So almost like a dog with its tail between his legs it started to leave, but not before Katherine had a final thing to say: "Lupus dear, you know what they say about divine wrath right?" The clouds got darker and thunder could be heard before a single bolt of lightning struck it on the way. The wolves hair sticking to end and it twitching as the nervous system fried.

Katherine chuckled, "And that's why dear you do not anger an angel. Well dear" I may need to go, but I will be praying for your journey. Katherine hummed a bit as she packed a few of her things, but left the cheesecake for Kiersa. She took several steps towards the girl and gave her a hug. Then leaned in to whisper in her ears to tease, "You know for your first time, you were a very good kisser.~" She then gave Kiersa a final ruffle of her hair before finally walking out of the woods. The nun was going to be all right after all, but she would face many trials ahead of her.

Many trials that were ahead of her...

JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 3rd September 2014, 7:14 am

Kiersa flinched when Katherine subjected her wrath on Lupus as he was leaving, before blushing at the idea of an angel praying for her. When the woman hugged her, she offered a hug back. "Th-thank y-you your holiness..." she said before blushing furiously when the comment about her kissing came about. The nun stammered as the angel left her there for the woods. Kiersa stood there for a moment as she thought about all that had just happened, feeling quite drained from the experience... before a thought came to her mind. One that had her quite concerned.

"...Where am I?" asked the nun of the thin air as she looked at the hot spring and the forests around her. She hung her head with a sigh and rubbed her head in bemused thought. Lifting her robe to look at the Sabertooth mark on her thigh, hoping that the magic symbol would be able to point her in the direction of home... with no such luck. Kiersa sighed before she looked to the skies. "Guess I'm flying then... I only hope I can find a town or city before I pass out from blood loss..." she mused, not wishing to waste Avalon's power for something as simple as getting home without bleeding.

The nun sighed before she pocketed the silver keys she had made contracts with. "Stigmata of Flight." she intoned, her back beginning to bleed and her legs falling lifeless beneath her. Great wings of golden light formed around her back, and with that done, she took for the skies, in the general direction she thinks the Angel had brought her from. One thought came to her mind as she flew through the clouds.

"The others are not going to believe this."

Theme:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 7:37 am